Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He nodded. "Yeah. I may need your help with this one." He reached over and pinched the others cheek with a soft smile. "Cheer up. You should make me some tea and we can eat some of your biscuit cookie things."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:19 pm
AutumnrainChaos

How could he help but worried though? He'd never been emotionally attached to anyone except his mother, and he'd all but lost her. Alistair didn't want to lose Max as well. Still, he forced a weak smile and nodded, "Alright. And they're just biscuits...or cookies. Not biscuit cookies." He cleared the table and went to the kitchen, putting the kettle on the stove and preparing a pot of tea for the two of them.

He made up a tea tray with the cookies, including the ones Max had just bought, and brought it and the teapot into the dining room. He poured them both a cup, sighing as he sat down. "Been a while since I had tea with anyone."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max watched him. "You know... after my missions," he said softly, picking up a cookie, "I usually leave the town I'm staying in. No sense in making home, especially if it's obvious that I'm the one who did it." He nibbled on his cookie. "But... I'm not so sure if I want to do that anymore. If I stay, I'll just go back to my place and give you back your space..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Are you saying that you're thinking of retiring?" The wolf asked, raising a brow at his companion over his cup of tea. "I thought there was only one way out of the hunter life." And it certainly wasn't a comfy lawn chair, picket fence, and 1.86 kids. Still, it wasn't ad if Max was getting any younger. "Would you be content living in a backwater town like this?"  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:53 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"I actually don't know. All I've known is Hunting, well that and what I teach secondary when I go to towns to make a lil' money." His teaching job. "Retiring would be wonderful, but as you put it... most of us retire by dying. Once you're in, you're in." And now he'd gotten himself involved with a werewolf there was no going back. He sighed and sipped at his tea.

"I like the city, to be honest."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:55 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Dating a college professor didn't actually sound that bad. There had to be some way that Max could retire without having to change his whole life around. Speaking of which...

"Max...This might seem like a weird question considering how long we've known each other but...Is Max even your real name?" Hunters usually had a few aliases that they used to avoid being followed or forming connections with people.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:59 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Actually, it is," he said with a smile. "Maximus is my real name. Now that I think about it, this is the first time I've ever actually used my real name." He chuckled. "How weird. I wonder why I did that."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:45 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Must have been my charm." Alistair smirked, "People often tell me things they wouldn't normally divulge. It's weird." He shrugged, "Maybe I look like a nice guy to others." He didn't see how he could though. He was nearly perpetually frowning or had a bored expression on his face. "Or maybe some part of you wanted to trust me enough to tell me your real name."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:14 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Or... I forgot that Max was my real name and just told you the first one that came to my head," he laughed. "I've used so many false names I was bound to come across my own at some point, don't you think?" He nudged him and finished his tea, stretching his arms over his head. "Well... back to work." He left the table, grabbed his things and made camp on the couch once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Considering our current arrangement, I think I prefer my theory." He sighed, cleaning up the dishes and putting away the uneaten cookies. Alistair followed Max out into the living room, sitting next to him. He wondered what the other worked on so much. "Why'd you choose a college professor as your cover?" He asked, "Isn't it bothersome? You have to make lesson plans and show up for class and grade exams..." Surely picking something else like mechanic or doing odd jobs would have suited a hunter better.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:24 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"I chose it because it was my job to begin with," he said. He looked up at the other. "It was my first passion, and it will always be my passion. As much as I've done this, which has been my whole life, at some point I tried to be normal. And for a while, I succeeded. But the slow aging thing started to create questions, so I left. Whenever I get the chance too, I teach." He sighed and leaned back, rubbing his neck. It was sore.

"Kids need people in their lives to give a damn."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 am
AutumnrainChaos

"You know, now that I think about it, it makes sense. You have the sick humor of a professor and you do kinda look like the kind of guy who likes kids." He definitely could relate to the whole 'trying to be normal' thing. He was the most unnatural looking thing, which made it difficult to...wait a minute. "Slow aging?" He narrowed his eyes as Max. "What do you mean by that? You're only...what, 30 tops? People don't change that much from their 20s to their 30s."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He didn't respond to that question right away and slapped his leg. "AHA! Found you ********!" he snapped, standing up and slamming the laptop shut. "Slow aging, as in I take forever to act my age. People don't like that I still act like a 20-something when I'm in my 30's. I 'gotta grow up sometime' right?" He pat the others shoulder with a grin and grabbed his coat. "I'll be back! Don't wait up too late!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair jumped in surprise as the other jumped up suddenly. Just a moment ago he'd been complaining about being tired but now he seemed so full of energy. Max's answer was less than satisfactory in the wolf's opinion. He didn't really think that there was a big difference between 20 and 30 in terms of actions and maturity, but maybe he was just sheltered.

"W-wait...." He stood up, making to go after the human, but he was out the door in a flash. "That man...Always running off." He huffed, then glanced down at Max's laptop. Surely Max wouldn't know if he took a quick peek, right? He'd been foolish enough to leave it on and not shut it down properly. A big part of Alistair ached to take a look, but he needed to trust Max, right? Augh! It was hard to really trust someone you barely knew!  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Well he could look if he wanted, but Max wrote in code. Everything that had to deal with him being a hunter was written oddly, in some sort of recipe or different language, and it was done on purpose. He didn't need people to read what he was doing, it was his work after all. It would be hours when Max would return, filthy and cut up. There was a bruise under his left eye, and scratches on his skin. His clothes were torn, but he had the biggest, satisfied smile on his face.

Arms up as he came in, covered in dirt and blood, he went to hug the other. "So! I didn't find him, but I did get information! The werewolf doing the murders is NOT you!" He let go of Alistair, "and I was able to figure out who it was exactly, which confirmed my suspicions!" He started to collect his things and put them away. "Which is bad news for me now, and I have to leave this town."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff