Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Ukitake gave a small laugh but his cheeks were turned slightly red at Chouri's assertion. He watched Imiar as she took down a cat demon, keeping his eyes on Chouri.

He flipped out a few needles from his pouch, placing them in between his fingers. They had been laced with poison that he had soaked them in earlier, with the effect of immediate drowsiness. Concentrating chakra to his feet, his movements became much quicker and sporadic, appearing just front of the imp as he attempted to pierce them through her torso.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Chouri was just beginning to recover from her magic-induced blindness when Ukitake appeared in front of her, attempting to pierce needles into her torso. She was able to avoid being pierced, but obtained deep scratches in the process. As she worried over her wounds, she was unprepared for the hit she received from Imiar. She'd successfully been knocked to the floor, Imiar's blade remained poised over her throat for a brief moment before it struck down--cleanly severing the head of the female imp.

The thickness of magic in the air quickly dissipated, and a chorus of disoriented groans from the men soon replaced it. Imiar carefully wrapped Chouri's head, not noticing Yahg's gaze until she stood. He hugged her tightly, able to piece together what must have happened--the last thing he remembered being an attractive female imp coming into his blacksmith shop. Imiar returned the hug gently, before removing herself from his grasp, giving the excuse that she needed to return the head to the guild.

She then turned to Ukitake and gave him a hug, as well. "Thank you, that was just the opportunity I needed. I must say that I'm impressed with your willpower--the amount of magic in the air was suffocating." She pulled back from the hug and smiled warmly--having a partner had made her a little bit more clumsy, but it was worth it in her mind.

((Alrighty, this'll probably be my last post for the night. I'll be sure to reply ASAP tomorrow. biggrin ))
KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:24 am

((@_@ College life))
Ukitake returned the hug, squeezing just tight enough before letting go. He returned the smile as he placed his needles back into his pouch. The mission was over and there was money to collect. Perhaps returning to the guild a second time would trigger another memory. He pondered at the question as a sudden joint of pain struck through his head. Ukitake head in head, trying hard not to groan. What appeared to be memories and images of Ukitake traveling through the desert suddenly pieced themselves together into one fluid timeline.

He stood up, remembering fully his mission in the desert. Kyvanus had issued a bounty for him, as Ukitake had killed several sun-elves who attempted to take the ninja's life. In self defense, he had killed the elves, but what business they had with him, he still did not know. That still, was a blur.

Turning towards Imiar he gave her a look, which just about said he was ready to leave and collect bounty money. He would explain on the way about the situation.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

Imiar looked at Ukitake worriedly, placing a hand on his shoulder as he held his head. "Are you alright?" She sounded almost frantic. However, she recognized that he would tell her on the way, and nodded solemnly. She waved to Yahg and began walking back towards the guild, pushing through the crowd of disoriented men. She made sure to keep a close eye on Ukitake as she walked, hating that she was so attached to him in such a short amount of time, but not fighting it in the slightest. "What happened?" She demanded as they walked.

((Oh my gosh, I know! The next two days are gonna suck, haha.))
KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Ukitake pushed through the crowd along with Imiar as he began to explain the images he that ran through his head.

"I came here a very long time ago, Imiar on a mission. For whatever reason, sun-elves had come to attack me when I was walking through the alleys at night, probably mercenaries hired by the opposition. I killed the three of them in self-defense. Your employer, Kyvanus, issued a bounty for my head back then. I met him only once in his office. He said he would come to take my life himself, when I least expected it."

He took a breath after saying that. It was strange that only this part of his memory came back but not everything else. The answer to why there was no encounter with ninjas was still a mystery.

His almost frantic expression, turned peaceful after a few moments. He didn't want Imiar to worry too much. "I'm sure Kyvanus doesn't recognize me after all those years though. He didn't say anything when I was there."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:55 am
User Image

Imiar's expression didn't change as he told his memories to her, though her insides twisted sickly. Oh, but he did ask about you, Ukitake, she thought grimly. Her lips were set in a hard line as they neared the guild. She didn't want to leave him on his own, but she questioned how wise it was for him to return to the guild with her. She made up her mind quickly though, noticing the looks from the hunters outside the guild, she decided that sticking together was the best option-- at least for now.

She stopped walking and turned to Ukitake, speaking in hushed tones, "He did remember you; he asked about you after you left. Watch your back. Do not let your guard down. And, if I tell you to run, you better run. Do you understand? Make another flashy exit if you have to--or I can form you a warp gate. Whichever will get you out of there the quickest. Kyvanus is not an opponent to trifle with--he's high up within the sun elf counsel. If you have to run, go to Yahg--he will hide you until I return if you give him this." She pulled a necklace out from her armor and handed it to him. It was a small black stone in the shape of a diamond. She closed his fingers around it before nodding. "Kyvanus does not know of my friendship with Yahg, so he should not look there for you. I will draw them out to the desert. Only if it comes to that. Hopefully, it won't." She finished solemnly, eying his face. Dealing with Kyvanus was something she never wanted to have to do but, this could work--if Ukitake listened to her.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 pm

He continued to walk with her, contemplating the plan she had while pocketing the necklace.
"If he wants to fight, I can take care of him." he said in an assuring voice.

"I don't think the sun elves know how to take on a human ninja. Just look around; there's none of our kind around, at least in this town. I'll have the upper hand in terms of surprise."

Ukitake wanted to escape this situation unscathed as much as possible, but if necessary, then he would draw his sword and take down his enemy.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image
Imiar hissed at Ukitake's response, "That is not a risk I am willing to take! Even I haven't challenged Kyvanus like I did with Azhug. Kyvanus is different." With that, she turned and headed towards the guild once more. Her posture was tense as she entered, but she forced her face to be neutral. She headed up the spiraling staircase and into Kyvanus' office, casually tossing the imp's severed head onto the sun elf's desk.

Kyvanus looked at the head sitting on his desk, and then up at the female dark elf who put it there. "That was fast." He commented, closing the book he'd been reading and rising from his seat.

Imiar shrugged, "She made it very easy by hitting a well-known shop in the middle of the day."

Kyvanus nodded, glancing at Ukitake as he pulled out a pouch of gold and tossed it to Imiar.

She easily caught the pouch, foregoing her usual routine of counting it, and nodding her head to him before turning to leave.

"Aren't you going to count it?" Kyvanus asked, amusement evident in his voice.

Imiar paused, turning to face him, "Should I not trust you? Have you short-handed me, Kyvanus?" She opened the pouch and began to count, as quickly as possible.

((Feel free to control Kyvanus or any other characters as well! I'm not exactly sure what should happen next anyways. sweatdrop ))
KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 am

((Got it. smile ))

Ukitake glared at the sun elf as the ninja slowly made his way into the office. Imiar had made it suspicious that she didn't count her money as she usually did.

He walked up close to Kyvanus, as he recognized the symbol of the Hidden Gaia on the side of his belt. Ukitake immediately jumped back a few feet as he stared at the sun elf.

"You're not Kyvanus.", Ukitake said bluntly.

The sun elf smiled as he began to let out a maniacal chuckle.

"Why, but of course, Ukitake. It has been at least fifty years since you've seen the sun elf Kyvanus. "

"Reveal yourself, ninja."

Kyvanus laughed again, as he drew a long elvin sword.

"I much prefer lingering with the elves, Ukitake!"

Kyvanus suddenly appeared behind Ukitake aiming for his head as the masked ninja ducked, drawing his own blade.

"Imiar, we have to leave soon, he's too dangerous!", shouted Ukitake as he began to duel.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

Imiar's eyes grew wide at Ukitake's and Kyvanus' sudden outbursts. She watched the imposter's movements carefully, quickly coming to the realization that Ukitake was right. She knew nothing about this imposter, so she would have to tread lightly.

She formed a warp gate over the entrance to the office, hoping Ukitake would remember the plan--though this wasn't exactly the scenario she'd envisioned.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?" She demanded, hurling a gold coin towards the imposter's head with fathomless speed. It hit his head with a loud thunk, and she drew her sword, hoping this would draw his attention to her long enough for Ukitake to get through the warp gate that she defended--only Ukitake and herself would be leaving this office through that gate, she would make sure of it.

((Oh, interesting twist! 4laugh ))
KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:30 pm

"Leaving so soon, my dear Imiar?", taunted Kyvanus. He caught the gold coin while dodging a slash to the face from Ukitake.
Ukitake continued to injure Kyvanus, ignoring the gate that Imiar had made. It was surely a good idea to leave now, but this man was a ninja, and so far Ukitake has not seen any until now.
Kyvanus continued to block Ukitake's forward slashes, as the office began to tear apart. The office desk became cleanly split in half, the couches were torn and shelves toppled over.

Kyvanus ignored Imiar's sword; he was interested only in taunting Ukitake to attack, for whatever reason.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

Imiar hissed in frustration. He's baiting Ukitake, and Ukitake is falling for it, she thought angrily, And he's not falling for my bait... This is bad... She closed the warp gate, seeing that it was no use while Ukitake was so focused on the imposter. She gripped her sword tightly, examining the imposter's movements.

Once she felt like she understood the imposter's defensive style, she lunged at him, intercepting him between one of Ukitake's slices. Her magic flowed from her and toward Ukitake, silently communicating with him as she'd done before, You're ignoring the plan. And what's even worse, you're falling for his bait! You're doing exactly what he wants you to do and that is the worst thing you could do! Her mental tirade ended with that as she locked blades with the imposter. She held his blade still, pouring magic into her sword; it worked almost like glue, keeping his blade locked with hers.

"I don't take well to people impersonating my acquaintances. Show yourself!" She spat out in anger, pushing her blade against his with as much force as she would allow herself to. If it were a normal human swordsman, his arms would have been shattered by the force.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Ukitake absorbed the magic and refocused himself. He was so caught up fighting one of his own people that he forgot about any plans of escape.

He sheathed his blade as he motioned for Imiar to leave.

The fake Kyvanus smiled as he answered, "But Imiar, we have known each other for so long." He let out another maniacal laugh as he continued. "The real Kyvanus is on a business trip, dearest Imiar. A very special one mind you."

He released his hands from his elvin sword as he formed a few seals, revealing a ninja about as tall as Ukitake, wearing nearly identical clothing. There was a noticeable vertical scar on his right eye.

"Do you remember this Ukitake? How we fought over fifty years ago?", he said while pointing at his eye.

Ukitake glared at him from the portal, as he replied, "Why yes, I do. How and why you're still alive and unaged, I will leave for another day."

The ninja leaped through the portal, grabbing Imiar's by hooking his arm around her torso on the way.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
Imiar diffused the magic that was locking the ninja's sword to her own, and allowed herself to be pulled through a newly opened warp gate. However, she couldn't resist the temptation of aiming a spear of her magic at the shoulder of the other ninja's sword arm--not a spot that would kill him, but would severely hamper him. And, it would hurt like a b***h.

She grinned at the thought, as she and Ukitake landed in the sand outside of their shared residence in the desert. She promptly closed the warp gate--eliminating any who had tried to pursue them. She sighed tiredly. All of the excitement of the past couple of days was catching up to her. She only felt tired for a moment though; only until she noticed Ukitake's arm still around her, and fought vehemently to keep the blush from her cheeks.

Her face grew serious, despite the blush, "That was... unexpected. Is he the one who froze you those years ago? And what did he mean that Kyvanus was on an important business trip? How did he know me?" She asked all of these questions softly, avoiding eye contact with Ukitake.

Soon after, she smiled as she remembered something. She held up the sack of gold and spoke excitedly, "Well, on the bright side: I managed to hang onto the gold!"

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:25 pm

'Kyvanus' screeched in pain as the spear punctured through his shoulder. He felt the pain surging through his body as he removed the weapon, blood slowly running down his arm.

Ukitake released his hold on her as he smiled.

"That wasn't the one who froze me, but a fellow ninja from the Hidden Gaia. He's a traitor, and is known to run experiments on time travel and aging."
He took another breath as he picked her up, baby-carry style, looking every so softly into her eyes.

"Let's save those questions for later, Imiar. It's time to get some rest."

He smiled as he opened the door to the residence with his free hand. There were many questions to be answered but, in due time. The mission was finished and payment was received. All that mattered now was perhaps some hot tea and bed rest.

LoverlyJessica

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces