Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:51 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

It was Oswald's chance to strike the green haired male that was distracted by the chocolate brown haired boy. He stood up straight then clapped his hands together once he moved his hands apart a chain of electricity was formed between them, immediately he slammed his palms on the ground creating a crack on it because of his strength. While his hands were placed on the floor a chain of lightning shoot out then began to link the ice blades that were impaled on the ground. Since ice is made of water and electricity can conduct through it. The lightning 'bolt' was aiming towards Leo in high speed about to shock him to death.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

gray reaper

XDBuggyBatXD

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 am
[img]http://[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

The sudden Explosion would lift leo into the air the force launching him backwards where he would flip to land on his feet his right arm and shoulder had been burned smoke was rising over the open wound, When oswald created his electricity the sudden bright light made leo jump he landed on the hilt of one sword which he used to farther propel himself landing onto the handles of two swords impaled into the wall avoiding the electrical shock traveling through the ground.

Leo would climb onto of the building where he would look down at oswald with a sly grin `` Very clever dragon using my own power against me `` Leo would raise his hands into the air the added height giving him a higher level of moisture in the air.

`` Frozen rain `` The cool air would begin to freeze individual droplets elongating into blades there numbers grow eight to sixteen to thirty two to sixty eight the blades filled the sky all aimed down over the area ready to strike the numerous targets everyone was within range.

Leo looked down at the people who gathered in the street each one an individual capable of living a great life yet here he stood his swords threatening to put those very lives at risk he lowers his head apologetically when he unleashes his attack the sixty eight blades raining down over every man woman and child in the area.

`` I will walk the path of carnage through the valley of death for one day i will be free amen ``  

gray reaper

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image
Dorian Cauthon
Studious Gambler
"Unless you're here to play the game, you can leave, I have things to do"

Suddenly, a battle.
"WAH!" she scrambled away from the giant fighting behemoths. She had her staff out and pulvolted herself out of there, getting under an awning. "This is crazy!" a sword pierced the sword but she stumbled out of the way. "NOT what I wanted to do this morning! THANKS FOR THE WARNING!" she yelled at Unna. "HEY, ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT THE BLOODY s**t IS GOING ON!?" she yelled to them. She hoped for some sort of answer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:28 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin Leader of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth darted past Dorian and right towards where Leo and the others were. He arrived to see the sky filled with icy blades. Unsheathing his his second blade, Greneth stood ready to defend himself. "LEO ENOUGH OF THIS! Is this how you honor Isadora?! As her second in command, I order you to stand the ******** down!" Greneth continued to stand defensively, but if he needed to turn offensive...then so be it. Damn it Isadora, I wasn't ready for this plate you set before me...not so much so quickly...DAMN IT! Greneth thought to himself.

[Edited]

∑ Current Feelings →→ Angry
∑ Task at Hand →→ Regroup
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

gray reaper

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:59 pm
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

When Divinoxia saw the ice blades form in the air, She lost her mind. There was no way she was going to make it out of this alive at this rate. Feeling that death would be soon upon her, Divinoxia formed a black sphere in each hand. It was the same energy she spat but much larger. She held them ready and waiting. Then the human from before showed up screaming at the demon attacking them. Great, this guy was a pet that they lost control of...that is flipping awesome. These "rebels" needed more than just help.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Terrified
₪I’m where ∞ City Streets
₪My task ∞ Survive
₪Current form ∞ Dragon/human
O.o.C

gray reaper

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:13 pm
Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

[img]http://[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

Leo would look down at greneth with a cool expression `` I will not and not even you can stop me alone isadora has fallen my hope for humanity died with her if you truly wish to save these people then fight me for i will not back down this city will know pain ``

Leo was holding back he was only using half power waiting for everyone to get serious this was no joke he was aiming to crush anyone in his path to turn the city into a frozen wasteland unless they could stop him, places his right hand against his chest raising his voice to a roar he called out to Greneth `` If you do not fight i will enter my giant mode and kill you `` He looked at his former ally his resolve being shown for he was ready to die.

gray reaper

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:32 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth took a more aggressive stance. Isa...if this is the path you wanted me to take then so be it! I'll take your place with pride or die trying. Greneth looked at Leo and his cold stair could be felt stright through the visors. "Isadora put faith in me to lead if she were to fall. Show me what Isadora saw in you cause what I see is shameful excuse of a fighter. If I'm wrong...prove it." Greneth accepted the challenge set before him. If anything it pulled Leo attention off the others and fully on to him. The Dervish ready his blades and braced for very good fight that was about happen. He even smiled.

∑ Current Feelings →→ Angry
∑ Task at Hand →→ Stop Leo
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:26 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
Destinysway
Refraction Theory
gray reaper
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden had just finished reloading his gun when he heard a new voice yell out. He looked quickly over to see another man and woman running in the direction of the fight rather than away from it. The woman was warning him and the other girl to take cover while the man seemed ready to get involved in the fight himself. A tinch of curiosity caused Aiden to look back toward the battle. He was impressed. He watched the couple try to attack the man with the ice. He was even more impressed to see that the man was able to dodge all of their attacks. Then, the man threatened every one in the area when he created ice blades to fly from the sky. Aiden was no longer entertained. A look of 'oh s**t' came over his face just before the ice fell. The boy glanced to his left to see a bench which he quickly threw himself under. Barely seconds later, two spears of ice hit the ground right where he had been sitting. The child lay under the bench, eyes wide and his body tense. He looked back toward the man who had just nearly killed him. The man was a ******** psycho, he decided. Now, the psycho and the new guy were having a battle. Aiden looked nervously out from under the bench in a direction opposite of the battle. Perhaps, if he just ran now he could get out of the war zone before things got any worse? But maybe it'd be safer to just stay under the bench? Meanwhile, Lionel spoke in Aiden's head, where only the child would hear him. "Oh ha ha ha! Aiden! You almost died! For a second there I thought you were a goner! Ha ha ha! This is perfect! A most entertaining fight! Let's stay and watch, Aiden. Come on! I haven't seen anything this exciting in so long! Ha ha! Did you see the way that chick went all scaley and totally nuts protecting her boyfriend. I think those two are dragons!" Aiden ignored the demon like usual. He was busy planning an escape route to keep himself from getting killed.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:11 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald growled in annoyance, he liked Leo's style but it was setting the electric dragon on edge which he was ticked him off. He heard a familiar and turned his head to the source of it, it was Greneth. He looked at Leo then at Greneth. So he used be on their side, wonder how that turned out. Oswald turned attention slightly away from the fight to check his surroundings since Leo looked like he was occupied with Greneth at the moment. He saw a girl with blond hair, another with brown and the kid, is that a gun? Oswald never relieved how messed up this town is until now. He approached one of the blades that was impaled on the ground, he pulled it out then analyzes it. A smirked crept up his face. I forgot how fragile ice is. he said under his breath. He clutched his hand tight around the blade then it broke. He walked towards a tree, he placed a firm grip around it. He rock the tree back and forth causing the roots to lose grip on the ground. Oswald in a swift movement forcefully lifted the tall tree up. He back to Silver's side and went into a like he was holding a baseball bat or about to launch it towards Leo. Should have sealed him in a dark abyss for all I care. he said bluntly. Now he sees why the Aggregation despised non-humans.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

gray reaper

XDBuggyBatXD

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 am
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

When Oswald walked over to Divinoxia, the spheres in her hands dispersed into the air harmlessly. She then turned and latched onto Oswald. Ice was the one thing that terrified her and being surrounded by it was making her lose it. Divinoxia hadn't said a word or cried but fear was very evident from dragon who pretty much feared nothing...But Ice.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Terrified
₪I’m where ∞ City Streets
₪My task ∞ Survive
₪Current form ∞ Human
O.o.C

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gray reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 am
`` You have no idea the weight i carry with every action you prolong a future where my kind can no longer exists if i do not fight we will be forgotten the pride of a giant reaches farther then any of you could see from here on out you best try to kill me because i am coming for you greneth oswald divinoxia and yes even you kousuko!!!! ``

Leo threw off his shirt he slams his fist against his chest over and over again each strike summons ice which spreads along his torso down over his arms and legs eventually covering his face, it was then his body would grow to its true size the building beneath his feet would crumble under his weight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

The giant looked down on the people in the streets he raises his enormous arms and slams them against the floor sending waves of dust and rocks outwards from the strike, he then smiled with a twisted grin his voice echoing through the city `` I am Leo Von Berzerk the time for humanity to rule is over ready thy selves this is where the battle begins``

Leo raises his arms into the air the moisture would freeze from great heights turning into boulders of ice which now rained down over the city this was an avalanche created by freezing and shaping liquid into a weapon.

He stands tall awaiting his enemies reaction be it one or one hundred he had chosen today to battle with his life on the line, with so many strong people gathering he hoped to have the ultimate battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm
Unna
Selkie Call Girl
"................."
User Image
Unna's eyes widened

a-a- ice giant!? here!? we have got to get out of here!

it was obvious she was getting cold feet [pun intended] she looked over t grenneth with a scared expression she looked to dorian

Listen i'm fine! but this is getting out of hand! i mean the kid has a gun i doubt he'll listen to reason but you seem like a smart girl maybe we should get the hell out of here!

Destinysway
Refraction Theory
gray reaper
XxIce_ReaperxX
XDBuggyBatXD

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

"I know the weight I carry, it you that lacks to sight to what Isadora and I are trying to accomplish.. You are nothing but a blind fool but I will make you see..." Greneth turned to Oswald and the Other. "Oswald, We need to end this fight quickly. Too many innocents will die if this fight lingers on." Greneth turned to Unna. "Unna get them out of here and get that female dragon of here too." Greneth started becoming more and more like a leader. When the ground shook and kicked up dust, Greneth's armor protected him from the dust.

This is when Greneth free-running abilities came into play. The dervish dashed to a building and ran along the side and jumped onto the leg of the ice giant stabbing his short blade into the leg. As boulders of Ice crashed all around Greneth began to cut and slice at the Giants knee. If he could get the giant. "If you have a single ounce of respect for our former captain, will stop this pointless slaughter. If not, I will do what she would not. I will end you."

∑ Current Feelings →→ Determined
∑ Task at Hand →→ Kill Leo or Stop Him
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Destinysway

gray reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
Dorian Cauthon
Studious Gambler
"Unless you're here to play the game, you can leave, I have things to do"

Dorian saw the one guy turn into an ice giant. Okay well that was- WAIT AN ICE GIANT!? That s**t never happened! What the hell was this place!? Dorian looked at Unna. "WE NEED TO TAKE COVER, MAYBE EVEN EVACUATE THE CITY!" she yelled. She looked at the others fighting and knew things were getting serious. "HEY!" she yelled at the barely dressed girl. "SOUND SOME SORT OF ALARM! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THE CITY IS SAFE!" she took a step forward. "HEY YOU! YO UGLY!" she yelled at Leo. "HUMANITY HAS JUST AS MUCH A RIGHT TO LIVE AS...WHATEVER THE HELL YOU ARE! SO STOP ACTING LIKE A SELF RIGHTEOUS FOOL AND CEASE THIS VIOLENCE!" that should be enough to distract him. She was gonna try and draw his attention toward her. If it didn't work, well, she had to think of what her Father would do.

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden slowly crawled out from under the bench, looking in the direction of the battle the whole time cautiously. He grabbed the box of ammo he had left on the ground and tightened his grip on the gun. He was amazed by the giant that stood in the street now. At hearing the man in armor yell for the civilians to be taken somewhere safer, Aiden agreed fully. He leaped up and took off running as fast as he could when boulders started falling from the sky. He just wanted to get out of the war zone alive and get back to his own business.
[[Exits to Cafe]]  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces