Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Johnlocked Into The Darkness (Filled by Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan stood there, eyes narrowing as Hamish finally complied, and noted the position of the marks. Chekov; he knew that name, and that child. The Russian had been trouble once and now here he was being trouble again; not a good pattern when it came to Khan and the eugen's history with having to fight tooth and nail to even attempt to bring some form of security for his family in little snatches of moments. Trouble once was usual; trouble twice was something that needed to be eliminated. In this case: someone. With force or not, to inform one's father that not only were the obvious hicky's a thing, and admitting they actually had sex (the wording of 'it wasn't by force' made the full homerun possibility go from likely to highly likely) made Khan want to rip the Russian's little member off and force the curly-haired young man to eat it. So, as for what he was going to do ...

Khan stared at Hamish, and shifted--only for his son to take off first. The older eugen swiped to grab his son for Hamish had been anticipating this outcome, and had a headstart. Having years of experience of chasing and being chased under his belt, and height advantage as well. But then things went odd. Because when Hamish had been small he couldn't exactly pull the mind tricks he could now; so at the first 'shove' into a wall Khan was stunned before getting up and hurrying, only for Hamish to repeatedly and clearly hinder him with powers the father hadn't known his son had possessed. Clearly more had changed beyond Hamish just aging during their separation.

But his goal was still the little Russian that had marked and done other things with his son; because that was not okay even if Hamish was under the delusion it somehow could be. And it was obvious enough Hamish was running right for the accused son-sticker, but was getting worn down by the constant not-physical contact. Khan just kept going, picking himself up again and going forward because he was not in a mode for talking; he was in a mode for castrating and ripping apart one particular male. And like a shark, once Khan smelled metaphorical 'blood in the water' (or a good excuse to tear into some other being) it was a tad hard to control himself. Though the big slam back into several waterpipes did slow down Khan considerably and stun him; the man remaining where he'd been tossed. Which was stuck in the now-bent pipework, water hissing out in a few places and pretty much soaking him, but that didn't matter. Khan shook his head after a few moments and easily pried himself free (bending a few pipes further), dropping back down to the platform floor and looking over to where Hamish was now on the floor with the Russian trying to clean the blood off of Hamish's face.

Khan took a step forward.

Chekov had been checking pressure gauges and a few other things, darkened goggles over his eyes and a welder on his tool belt. He was going to work on re-doing a few of the older pipes, as Scotty had told him to do, and after that do the unpleasant work of cleaning some coils when it seemed out of nowhere Hamish was suddenly there; and bleeding at an alarming rate from his nose. The Russian didn't wince at the overly tight grip but still felt the pain; he just ignored it as Hamish tried to pull him away, and Chekov spotted Khan not too far down the corridor. Hamish was also going down quite fast, so Chekov decided to focus on the person he cared about, pulling out one of the clean rags he'd brought to later clean the dirtied coils with, and instead used it to wipe at Hamish's face.

"Oioioi, stop it you're hurt," Chekov said at the other as Hamish tried and failed to keep moving him towards what could only be the exit, Hamish more down than up even if the other's grip on his arm did not loosen. Chekov simply used his free hand to try to staunch the blood, and tried to tilted Hamish's head back like what one would do with a usual nosebleed. "Look up. Don't mowe. You're not doing well," Chekov said, glad to hear the familiar voice of John yelling out; looked like even if Khan had come to probably pound him into a meat patty John could stop the other for now while he saw to Hamish. "I'm going to call the Doctor, okay? Be still," Chekov said sternly, moving with his grabbed arm to get at his comm. He aimed to call the med bay and get whoever was available down quick, so he just stated the situation quickly, gaze only for Hamish as he pulled his goggles off of his eyes and shoved them up to rest amongst his hair instead.

If Hamish tried to stand up, Chekov would gently push him back down because Hamish really did not look to be in standing condition at this point.

Sam pouted. "You're no fun--" Sam sighed, only to blink wince as the situation was heard loud and clear. "Oh damn. Where are the escape pods, boys?" Sam said, half joking and half serious, but hurried from the bridge all the same, managing to squeeze into the turbolift with Kirk while Spock remained on the Bridge, trusting Jim with this one. Khan would not appreciate the half-Vulcan's presence and Jim was more than enough to handle such a ... situation.

Sam smiled at Jim as the speedy future elevator moved. "Ya know, if your greenie friend isn't around, you can give me a ring! You know. If Khan doesn't decide to castrate every male on this ship to keep 'little Hammy' safe. Not that Hammy needs saving; though you know how it is with parents. It's always hard when the littlies grow up," Sam sighed, stepping out and heading towards the rec room as Jim rushed to the scene. Time to find some other man-toy to play with.

Van blinked, tilting his head slightly as Kyle made a suggestion. He lowered his hands, pondering this sudden multiplicity of how to find what he wanted to in multiple ways, and smiled a little. Complex. He liked. Usually, he didn't like bodies; bodies were people and people hurt. But Kyle was the exception; Kyle didn't hurt, though Kyle could be hurt. Van hated it when the redhead was hurt; he liked it when Kyle was happy. So, he leaned up from his 'pinned' position and touched Kyle's lips with his own, thoughtfully exploring the other's mouth with his tongue. Van was throughout, very thoughout. Even if he had to pull back for breath sometimes, he went right back to searching every crevice of Kyle's mouth.

Once he was done Van pulled back, panting and head tilted. That had been ... different. Not a bad different. "Did I find it ...?" It was hard to tell if Kyle had said anything when their mouths had been mashing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:20 pm
knux33

Hamish pushed at Chekovs hands and shook his head, trying to push the other to the exit, his father was like a ******** shark and he knew it. Hamish didn't want Chekov to get hurt because Khan wouldn’t hurt Hamish, just Chekov, and Hamish knew that very well. Hamish felt the world spin a bit as his head was tilted back to staunch the bleeding and then he just couldn’t exactly put up a fight. Lana was the one that answered the call and when she heard the new she told bones what was going on then rushed out of the med bay with a med kit for more than just Hamish in case John couldn’t get there in time.

Thankfully though John was quick and though the man had been in the middle of something rather important he was able to make it down to engineering rather quickly. He followed the dents and bent tubes before he found Khan, came up, saw Hamish terrified and bleeding on the floor and straight just decked Khan in the face right where he would feel it for a good while. John watched the other hit the ground, effectively derailing the mad train in a way Hamish couldn’t, and glared down at Khan. "What in god's name are you doing? You have officially scared our son half to death, caused him bodily harm indirectly, and yet you kept going! That's not paint Khan that's BLOOD. He's BLEEDING. Take a moment to correct yourself because this is the point where you apologize. This is beyond not okay." John looked to Chekov and Hamish, the Russian still so singly focused on Hamish.

"If anything you should be impressed with the fact that Chekov didn't take off running like everyone else in engineering. He saw Hamish bleeding and he was more worried about him than you coming to rip him apart because he is sleeping with our COMPLETELY ADULT son." John looked to Khan. "He's not a baby, doesn't even have the mind of a child like Amy, he has the right to be an adult if he wants to." John sighed and waited for Khan to reply or stand up. This wasn't the first time John had needed to physically derail the other and then verbally berate him, because sometimes it took a good stun, but it was never a one sided hit.

John shook his hand, feeling the fractures already, hitting Khan was like hitting a brick wall and the broken hand would impede his progress on his current project. Thankfully it wouldn’t be for horribly long, not that today's technology would be overly helpful for him with his genetics, but then again it was all worth it to keep Chekov and Hamish from being hurt. John heard the sounds of approaching feet and suddenly Jim and Lana were running up together, having met in the hall, and they were both over joyed to see that John had made it there before the both of them.

Lana stopped next to Hamish while Jim strode right up to John and Khan then stopped and crossed his arms before taking a deep breath and looking to Khan. "If you are going to attempt to murder everyone who sleeps with your son you are going to be chasing people all over the galaxy for the rest of your life. This can't happen again. I am trying to get my crew to trust you and you ripping through my ship is not the way to do it. We want to wake to rest of your people up Khan, give you and yours a chance at a new life, and right now we are doing well but please don't give my people a reason to change their minds." Jim looked over to Chekov and Hamish, watching the Russian fret over Hamish quite heavily while Lana checked him over.

Hamish almost jumped when suddenly Lana was beside him, pulling out a few things and scanning him over, she put pressure on the bridge of his nose and kept scanning. "I bet your head is killing you kid. You burst a few blood vessels, they are already healing, but I don't like these readings. You know when you have crazy mind powers you are supposed to use them gradually over time right?" Hamish chuckled but winced and Lana injected him with something before pulling out a few more devices and starting to use them. After a few moments she had him lower his head and blow, all the blood stopped, and Hamish was feel a lot better but.. odd.

"What… What did you inject me with?" Hamish put a hand to his head, the world doing strange things, then he shook it lightly. "The only thing that works on Eugens for pain… Morphine. A very, very, high dose of morphine. It'll ware off here in about an hour but I think you'll need some help to your room…You gonna be okay kid? You ever have Morphine before?" Hamish nodded and chuckled before draping his arms over Chekov. "Lets go, I want to go, the walls are dancing here."

Kyle was a bit surprised but how willing Van was to start searching and then suddenly the other was sealing his mouth over his and Kyle was feeling a little weak in the knees. He had never gone this far with Van, never gotten to something like this, and to finally be able to feel it was…fantastic. Kyle was trying very hard to not give away right away if the other had found the spot, if the spot was in his mouth, and then suddenly, Kyle felt it like a gentle and pleasant shock down his spine. When Van finally pulled away Kyle was a little dazed, a completely confused, and then in reply he was sealing his lips back over Vans for something a little less heated and more guiding the other to repeat and action that had made that warm feeling pour down his spine. When Kyle pulled away the next time he was trying very hard to keep contact at a minimum "Y-Yeah… Yeah you found one spot…" Kyle took a deep breath, trying to calm down the heat in his body, it was so amazing to feel that instead of fear and he didn't want it to stop but he wasn't sure what else there was now that Van had found one spot.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan was floored, which was not something that happened often. Though of course what really stopped him was looking up to see it was John that had done the hitting, the man now talking down at him as well. Of course John was the only one who could derail Khan once he'd decided he wanted to hurt someone; especially considering how little warning he'd gotten at his son suddenly going from normal to 'oh yeah Dad I'm having hickies and sex with some Russian wiz kid'. Khan had never had to deal with a situation like this before, and in his more recently remembered life experiences during his life as a eugen things like this were more likely experiences like what Kyle had gone through as apposed to the joy he and John had only recently 'discovered' as it were. So jumping to the conclusion the Russian would bring his son no good was not exactly too farfetched a jump from the kind of life they'd led for so long ... even if, glancing over at Hamish and Chekov worrying over the bleeding boy, he did realize he'd blundered.

Khan rubbed at his cheek, getting up off of the ground and looking sourly at John. For some reason the 'loving' display did not ease his feelings very much though; if anything as the anger cooled down unease grew in its place rapidly. "So you knew about ... this." Khan gestured angrily Chekov and Hamish's way, unable to not notice how unsurprised John was by this whole turn of events. Though to Khan it was soon readily apparent the whole thing had been obvious to everyone but him; the one who hadn't wanted to see it. Which was another whole shock to him though he hid it; missing things was bad; missing things could get people killed. People he cared about killed. That was just the way the world, universe, and everything else worked. It was easy to turn the blinders on to people you cared about; that was it. That was the problem; one that couldn't exactly be 'fixed' but it also wasn't a problem that could remain, either.

Khan turned his eyes towards Kirk as the captain and Lana arrived on the scene, giving a small humorless smile. "Oh I assure you Captain, I was not going to kill him. Perhaps remove some unnecessary bits? Yes." And maybe worse but that was irrelevant. The flat smile died as quickly as it had come. "I was not ... anticipating this. It won't happen again." That was about as close to any sort of 'apology' Khan would get, even if he was clearly still not happy with this situation and would likely corner his son and Chekov to speak to the both of them. Separately, if possible, though Khan doubted that was likely to happen after today. "Unless there is a good reason to go 'ripping through your ship'--" Khan amended as the water spraying out of the pipes suddenly stopped, someone turning off the pressure and distracting him a moment.

"Ack," Scotty was groaning, having come as fast as he could assessing damages along the way. The Scotsman walked right past the group of three and looked over the bent and torn metal, speaking sadly to himself and the ship, and throwing off-handedly: "Well Captn yer gunna be without showers 'til this here bleedin' vein is fixed."

Khan ignored the chief engineer, gaze returning to Kirk. "Is that all?"

Chekov chuckled in relief as it looked like Hamish would be alright and the other was flopping onto him. "Okay, okay, up we get then." The Russian carefully stood, wrapping one arm under Hamish's armpits so he could heave Hamish to his feet and keep the other from falling over. It was also a relief to see John and Kirk talking Khan down, and the father no longer glaring their way. "What was zat all about, any--oh. Newermind," Chekov said, blinking and noticing Hamish's lack of scarf as he helped the other walk/dragged Hamish towards the exit ... the exit in the opposite direction of Khan. No need to tempt fate.

"Yeah ... zat would do it. He found out, huh? Well, was going to happen someday. I'm wery glad you were zere; zough you know maybe next time less bleeding from the face, eh? Could call ahead, tell me to hide, zen stall for John, da?" Chekov recommended, though he did lightly squeeze Hamish thankfully anyway even if he did not like that the other had burst brain vessels trying to stop the angry father.The Russian marched them both to 'their room', trying to lay Hamish down on the couch so the other could rest. And not stumble around drunkenly on pain killers. "Better?"

Van blinked curiously as Kyle had a funny look on his face before pressing close in another mashing of lips, the redhead coaxing him to repeat one of the things he'd just done. So he did, and Kyle seemed to really like it; and it was the spot--wait, no. A spot. Ooooh! Van wriggled happily, eyes lighting up triumphantly; one spot found! The finder was so excited he didn't note that Kyle was trying to cool down, and eagerly licked the redhead right on his chick, and proceeded to lick and suck his way down to the other's chest and abdomen, redoubling his efforts and 'searching' all over places he'd 'looked' earlier, only this time searching with his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:21 pm
knux33

John took a few deep breaths then set a hand on Khans arm and glanced at Kirk to see if they had permission to leave. "Go. Talk this out. I know there is probably a discussion that needs to be had." John nodded and then he guided Khan away from everyone and in the opposite direction of where Hamish and Chekov had left too. He hadn't answered Khans question yet about Hamish and Chekov then when they got to their room John sat the other down while he got an ice pack for the others face and one for his hand. John sat on the coffee table across from Khan and sighed.

"I didn't know until Hamish told me." John knew Khan would be upset with the fact that they had both been hiding something like that from him but before the other could shout John continued. "We were trying to find a way for him to tell you without you going after Chekov. Hamish knows because of how things usually are with us that these kinds of things are never happy and the bridge crew only knows because Hamish and Chekov didn't try to hide it from them. He went to great lengths to hide it from you because he didn't want you to worry or hurt Chekov, because I know how you feel about people who cause "trouble" Khan, he was going to tell you soon but not till there was a bit more calm." John sighed heavily.

"I told him he needed to cut out the sex though, if he was trying to hide it he needed to do it right, but he's just as stubborn as you when he finds something he enjoys. That doesn’t matter though, I know you think you were the only one who didn't see it, but none of the others see it either. Only the enterprise crew knows and myself. Lana was just as surprised but she is good at hiding it." John shifted and ran a hand through his hair before gently grabbing Khans "I already read him one riot act about unprotected sex and countless other things Khan and when you can talk to them both without wanting to rip of Chekov's lower bits then you can scold them as well." John chuckled a bit.

Hamish clung to Chekov if only because his legs were refusing to function in the proper manner. He stumbled, and fumbled, gripped onto the others shirt and tried not to trip over his own two feet. He still couldn’t get the whole walking thing quite right but thankfully Chekov was there and he held him up quite easily until they reached 'their' room where Hamish collapsed onto the couch. He took a few deep breaths as he stared up at the vines above him then he pulled Chekov down into a rather firm kiss, still incredibly careful even with the drugs in his system.

"I could certainly think of something that could make me feel better." Hamish grinned and kissed Chekov again a few times, pulling the other on top of him rather persistently, okay so Morphine made him horny. Who would have thought that would happen?

Kyle was taking a few deep breaths and didn't expect the sudden onslaught of Vans mouth on his body. Kyle gasped in surprise then made an attempt to pull away and stop the other because suddenly there was just too much warmth pooling in his stomach but Van manage to like, kiss, and touch spot Kyle would have thought he had missed before if he didn't know any better. Kyle gasp, bit his lip, choked on a moan and was only able to get out "V-Van!" Before he very embarrassingly came in his pants. All points of non contact suddenly became contact and Kyle's face was burning bright red.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:11 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan let John lead him away, still a little tense but at least not looking like he was going to rip anyone's limbs off ... at the moment. He sat down reluctantly at the coffee table once they arrived back at their room, silently taking the ice and putting it against his face while John spoke up. He grumbled, shifted in his seat, and still looked far from happy but ... far less murderous than he had before, at least. He lightly squeezed John's hand when the other took his. "At least attempting to tell me about it would've been nice; or at least hint he was seeing someone. You both should know by now keeping things secret from me doesn't last nearly as long as one would like. Which brings me to another topic." Khan looked John in the eyes, serious. "What else are you hiding from me John."

He was not hedging. He was not guessing. Khan knew John was hiding something, something else, and even if he didn't know what ... he intended to know now. Since the scolding of Hamish and Chekov was going to have to wait.

Chekov let out a surprised noise when Hamish was suddenly pulling him down into a very hot kiss, and the Russian tried to look disapproving instead of as turned-on as he felt. "You should rest--" Chekov began only to get pulled down again and ... well, get into it and really unable to argue much as Hamish insistently pulled him on top. "After zis, you are resting. Got it?" Chekov sighed without too much real reluctance, pulling his goggles and tool belt off and putting them down carefully on the table. He was far more haphazard with clothes, later on.

Van paused as Kyle moaned, kissing thoughtfully before he noticed the fullness of the other's reaction. The older male stopped, processing Kyle's reaction, blushing, and everything. Then grinned one of the biggest grins to possibly come across his face in forever. Van hugged Kyle, licking the other's cheek before nuzzling him too. He had just--And Kyle had said his name--And this must mean he'd gotten the spot of spots--Won!--And Kyle had said his name. Nobody else's! Van did not seem to want to shame Kyle at the other's sensitivity to such things. In fact, Van just looked really, really, happy as he asked in his quaint way: "Did I win?" In a kind of bubbly tone that was odd for the other to have.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:25 pm
knux33

John was surprised when he was asked about what he was hiding because he hadn't honestly expected the other to be looking for an answer so soon. John shifted a little then looked away and sighed "Well you see Khan… I uh… I have been playing with the new technology and I just was kind of checking to see some things and messing with some stuff." John bit his lip then looked away. "Well… Uh maybe I should better follow that up with a question myself… How would you feel about having another kid?" John knew it was a it late to be asking that question since he had sort of already set that bit in motion but Khan wouldn’t know that.

Hamish nodded at the others order for him to rest, agreeing but not really sure of what he was agreeing to, and then he was forgetting about anything but Chekov and their special place. When they had finished up Hamish was laying on top of Chekov with the blankets the two of them had brought in tangled around the both of them while he rested. He wasn't asleep, he rarely actually slept, but this was enough to recharge him as he listened to Chekov's heart beat. Hamish wanted to apologize for everything with his father but at this point he was pleasantly warn out and he just wanted to rest with Chekov and draw little circles on the others skin.

Kyle took a few deep breaths, steadying himself, he could almost feel the excitement the other was feeling and he felt a little ashamed but then Van spoke and Kyle could only chuckle because Van was just so… perfect with everything and Kyle loved it. "Yeah you won… You won in a way most people wish they could." Kyle chuckled a little to himself then snuggled into Van before sitting up and back, right onto the others still hard body part, he still wasn't shaking or nervous. "You really are fantastic and amazing you know that?" Kyle grinned and shifted a little, knowing full well what he was sitting back on and shifting on, he didn't know what was going on with himself but he was already feeling his body getting warm in and odd way again.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:52 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"No." Was Khan's answer to the question, the man putting down the ice pack a moment and just rubbing at his quickly-healing sore-spot with his cold fingers. "Things will be crazy enough as it is trying to acclimate all of our crewmates to living in a ... civilian situation." Heck, he was having a hard enough time adjusting himself. Besides ... Khan figured he had enough weaknesses; enough soft spots as it was. He had John, their kids, his crew--too many. And now his son was making the same 'mistake' and just making another damned soft spot for other people to exploit in the future ... Unlikely or likely as that was, Khan couldn't help himself from thinking that way. Weaknesses and leverage. That was how things worked; and a small, helpless baby did not fit in with the wide unknown and likely dangerous space they were heading towards, and the known dangers they were leaving behind them. Another child? It simply didn't make sense at this point; not that there would ever be a truly safe point to have one.

Chekov was dozing himself as Hamish lay on top of him and traced patterned on his skin, giving a little chuckle and opening one eye to look slightly down to see Hamish's face as the other traced circles on his chest. Chekov had a bruise on his arm from where Hamish had grabbed him earlier when Khan had been in kill-mode, and maybe the ghost of a bruise on his back somewhere. A few minor scars here-and-there too, but the majority of the scars were years old, long before he'd met Hamish. And the Russian didn't seem to mind the little bruises the other accidentally gave him from time to time, knowing Hamish didn't mean it. Chekov closed his eye and just dozed, plesantly spent and glad Scotty wasn't likely to call him up anytime soon, for once.

Van smiled even wider as Kyle confirmed that yes, he had won, and then the redhead was pressing close against him and ... well .. uh: "U-uh," Van stuttered a little, voice lowering in tone and body giving a shiver as Kyle pushed and shifted against him. The other's words made him blush, not used to such praise but it was amazing because it was Kyle praising him and the other's scent thick in his nose and taste in his mouth thanks to all the licking. Van stuttered a few half-protests at the praise (sure he knew he was a good finder but he was not very good at many things too) before the words were too hard to string into sentences. It didn't take much more than that, before Van was lowly growling the redhead's name ... before he was as sticky as Kyle was.

Van panted, arms around Kyle and just hugging the other close before quickly letting go, worried he'd made the other uncomfortable. And a little self-conscious about being so close when he was suddenly dirty and needed to wash and get a new pair of pants. Dirty, dirty. Oddly enough Van never seemed to worry about Kyle possibly being 'dirty', no never. He was always obsessed with himself on that front. "A-ahum; shower."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:55 pm
knux33

John stared at Khan for a few moments, suddenly very nervous and also feeling a little bit hurt, he hated to admit it but he had been wanting another child for a long while. With Hammish and Amy he had not gotten the chance to be the parent that he wanted to be, they were always being taken away from him, and now that they were in a safe place he was being denied against and John was almost glad he had already gone through with it all. John stared at Khan for a few silent moments as the other seemed so utterly displeased with the idea and then John shrugged.

"Well then I guess you don't have to participate much in raising this one." John stood and set the ice pack he had on the coffee table. "If you are wondering I had asked Spock and Bones, they ran it buy Jim and I was given permission, it's what I have been working on. You may see it as another weakness then see the kid as that and block them out but I really don't feel like arguing about this. It will never be a good point for us to do this but right now is the most stable, because I can steal time away to make sure things are going right, we don't have to worry about any explosions or anything to dangerous beside those we know and care about who won't hurt us." John pulled out the first aid kit and started splinting his hand.

Kyle chuckled as Van seemed a little surprised by the fact that the was reciprocating the fun they had earlier and then Van was growling and pulling him close. Kyle hummed and when the other said he needed a shower Kyle nodded, giving Van a small kiss, then he was getting off the other and pulling him to the bathroom so that they could both clean up. Kyle wasn't going to get naked in front of Van, he waited till the other was in the shower and couldn’t see him before he started cleaning up, he didn't mind people see the scars on his upper body but things were pretty bad below the belt. He didn't have an inch of skin that wasn't crisscrossed with scars.

He hadn't let Van see, ever, he didn't want the other to see so their game always stopped before pants could be removed and Van could see anything to revealing. Then again Kyle had never gone into great detail about everything, he had never wanted to or felt it would help, so a lot of the scars he just let explain themselves.

In the cargo bay where the pods were being constantly watched Jim was looking over the many different faces that were hiding behind the glass. He had asked Sulu and Spock to join him down there so that they could take inventory of everyone and Lana was there as well sort of explaining a few things to them. "Each of us sort of has a balancing mechanism. Seperated we are volatile and cruel but together we temper each other. I am exempted from that because they created my brother and I to balance each other when they were still trying to figure out the equation. Turns out it doesn’t work out so well when you use twins." Jim looked up from staring down in a pod, an eyebrow raised.

"Why would that not work? You would think that would be the best bond." Lana sighed heavily and shook her head, looking down into a pod herself, seeing a familiar face and smiling down at it. Misha's other half would have to be woken last for everyone's safety… he could be the most difficult to deal with. "There has to be a connection that is more than that. I would do anything for my brother and he would do anything for me but there has to be something more. Our souls already know we are connected it is the connections that are searched out for and given to us that are the strongest. There is something about the romantic bond that drives us to be normal… human. To have that bond is to know peace because you won't be searching for anything anymore." Lana watched Jim stare down into another pod and then she looked down into one.

"We have a few bonded pairs, people who have taken to each other, but a lot of us were still trying to fight our way out of battle so we could not find our other half's while we were awake. Many of us don't have them among our crew and those of us that do are just lucky." Lana chuckled and then stopped at one pod. "We can open this one Jim… He's not dangerous just unstable." Jim gave her a skeptical look and Lana shook her head. "Not like that. He's… special. He was part of the specter initiative where they were studying with giving superhuman abilities to eugens… past just what they had. Hamish's ability? He was a later directive this kid was one of the firsts. He's a good boy, scares easily though, he's docile but Khan has a particular dislike for him." Lana set her hand on the glass and stared down at the boy.

Jim sighed, contemplating letting another person out so soon, when suddenly Lana was pressing a few buttons on the side of the pod. Jim had no idea why, couldn’t see into the pod like she had, and then suddenly a boy with very blond hair, hedging more towards white, was popping up and stepping out of the pod without even attempting to defrost. He seemed completely unaffected by the cold that was sitting in his bones but the moment he stepped the metal under his feet creaked and ice spread out. Lana was staring at him with wide eyes, because he was completely awake and she had no idea how long he had been awake like that.

Jim didn't dare move because the kid looked jumpy "L-Lana… Where… where are we?" He took a deep breath then heard a shuffling off to the side as someone tried to get closer and he spun around, stumbling back. His was longer than when he had first gone in, Lana knew that, he normally kept his hair short but instead Lisons hair was long enough to need to be pulled back. Lana rached out and gently set a hand on the boys shoulder, causing him to jump again and spin around, until suddenly he was stumbling backward into none other than Sulu and setting a bare hand on bare skin. Lison jerked back and turned to man just knowing he had just hurt him "Oh no, Oh no! I am so sorry!!" Lana jumped forward toward Sulu and grabbed his hand to see the rather severe sudden flash freeze burn that Lison had caused under his duress. "It's fine Lison, it's fine, I can fix it don't panic. Just stay where you are and take a few deep breaths… Breath lison."  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:33 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan felt almost like John had giving him a hard right-hook to the face again as the other dropped the news that, well, this wasn't even something to be discussed; this was something that was already happening. And had been discussed with several people instead of with him. Khan felt a rush of frustration and a tinge of hurt; here he was with his family and no one was talking with him about anything. Just going off and doing whatever they bloody hell wanted, deciding his opinion didn't count, or that he couldn't control himself to sit down and speak calmly and rationally. Sure, the latter was an iffy thing, but still. It was insulting. Were they not some kind of family? Did families not at least communicate a small deal more than just suddenly having sex with dough-boy Russians, and making a baby?! Khan's fist was tightly coiled, but at least he wasn't breaking anything even if he felt like doing so. Forcing his hand to unclench the eugen stood, and walked around so he was right by John once the other sat down, and got to work helping the doctor splint his hand.

Khan was silent but at least knew how to help John while the other was stuck with one hand; they'd been in situations like this often enough. He didn't bother asking if the kid was his or how John had gotten his DNA for such a pet project; both answers were obvious enough to Khan. Even flustered and unhappy with John, the man was very careful and methodical helping set the other's hand and noting which bones looked to be broken. Once that was done though Khan turned and left without a word; 'going off to sulk' John would likely call it. Though at least it was better than yelling and deciding to take out his frustrations on some poor innocent walking by. But now, Khan had already had his angry display of the day and now just wanted to march off and be by himself (aka sulk) since no one wanted to be open and talkative with him. So, he would go keep his thoughts to himself in return then.

Khan paused mid-step, smelling a familiar old scent, and quickly altered his course. Soon the man found the source of the smokey aroma: Fletcher smoking in one of the observation rooms, the sniper looking down at the dust-bowl of a planet they were currently orbiting. Khan walked over to where Fletcher was sitting, just looking out the large windows a moment before holding out a hand the sniper's way. "Give me one."

Fletcher frowned, as Khan knew he would, but reached into his pocket and pulled out a single cigarette before handing it over to Khan without a fuss. An order was an order, and Khan was most definitely a 'superior' and someone to listen to when told to do something. The rugged sniper pulled out the small new-age lighter he'd also gotten and lit Khan's cigarette without prompting, before pocketing the compact little flame-maker (which could actually do more than just light cigarettes but Fletcher wasn't interested in flashlight-capabilities, high-temperature-flame capabilities, or melting-through-solid-steel capabilities. He just liked that it worked well enough for getting his smokes going. Fletcher sat back and continued smoking while the two of them just smoked and looked out at New Vulcan, stars, and a few other space vessels in view.

"There's a bit of fuss over your smoking habits tainting the air all over the ship," Khan commented as he smoked; though at least one cigarette was a better bad habit to give into than punching a few fresh holes into walls ... or people. Besides, it was a less volatile subject than sex and babies.

"Mm-hm." Fletcher just leaned back in his seat, calmly exhaling and glad Luis was either busy or hadn't found him. The other had been getting ... frisky, and the sniper was not in the mood for such things.

"At the very least it might be best to get Kyle to work on some improved filters for the ship to lower the amount of difference made by a few packs being smoked a day. You might want to attempt to cut back a little."

"Mm."

Khan shrugged, not really bothered by Fletcher's bad habit. "Where did you manage to get these, anyway?"

The rugged sniper shrugged silently; Luis produced the ciggs and he smoked 'em. He didn't know where they came from, though Fletcher was hoping to catch the wolf at where ever the other stashed the ciggs one day.

Van blinked at the kiss but happily let Kyle lead the way to the bathroom, wher the finder pulled off his clothes without being shy about the very few scars he had (all scars that were neat and straight; surgical scars from the operations that had turned the man he was into the person he was now; all wounds he got nowadays didn't scar at all) before hoping into the odd not-water shower. The future really was weird, and Van missed the feeling of a wet, clean damp but was happy at his clean he was all over. Currently sane enough to be satisfied with just a shower, Van stepped out and went back to the main room to get some fresh clothes on. He easily found what he was looking for, though once dressed he sat on the couch and stared Kyle's way thoughtfully, a heavy thinking look on his face.

"I liked that game," Van eventually spoke up. "Did you like it?" Because those types of things were easy to like when you were doing them; but Van wanted to know if Kyle liked it even after all the ... stuff. He also wanted to just hold Kyle, which was a very rare urge for the usually-shy-of-all-physical-contact male to feel. Van allowed and even liked for Kyle to take the initiative and just sit on him or near him or leaning on him, but letting the other do things and wanting the other to be near were two very different things. Van carefully held his arms open a little bit, in a hesitant gesture for Kyle to come over for a hug/cuddle him.

Sulu frowned at this first first-hand witnessing to seeing someone come out of stasis, while Kirk and Spock had seen this enough themselves by now. The helmsman was more than a little shocked when he heard the metal groan and ice creeping out from where the 'kid' was stepping though, while Spock only raised an eyebrow and commented quietly: "Fascinating."

Though as 'Lison', as Lana called him, proceeded to clearly panic a bit and jump around Sulu was given no warning before Lison had stumbled backward right into him and as the oriental male felt their hands touch he felt like he'd gotten burned and smoothly moved away from Lison himself; but of course his hand still looked like he'd stuck it out into sub-zero temperatures despite the only brief amount of contact. Well, Sulu couldn't say this wasn't unexpected. Though at least he hadn't gotten tossed like most of the Security had when Hound had poped out of his own cry pod. Really between the animalistc natures of many of the Eugens and volatile nature of them (be it though short temper or lack of control like this one) Sulu expected little else. He was just glad none of his fingers looked to be turning blue; just flared an angry-looking-pink in contrast against the sudden unhealthy dose of cold. He was no Vulcan; he winced clearly at the pain, but ignored the apologies and just let Lana do all the reassuring for to the male while she looked over his hand. Sulu wanted to give Lison a look just as cold as his hand felt, but restrained himself. Now was not the time to provoke more anxiety in an already-anxious individual. Though markedly not looking at Lison or speaking to the profusely-apologizing male also gave the clear impression of a cold shoulder.

Spock raised an eyebrow, watching the ice as it spread, stopped, or flared outward from Lison in a seemingly irregular pattern. The Vulcan kept a decent distance, not moving and arms behind his back as he observed the unnatural phenomenon and wondered at the mechanics of it. "I take it this reaction is more likely under duress?" Spock commented more than asked, meaning the ice, of course, and freezer-burn on contact. "Or is this a constant?" The Vulcan noted though how it seemed only points of contact with Lison's skin seemed to have the worst ice popping up; such as the bear hands and feet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:54 pm
knux33

John was going to need to apologize and he knew that, he was already working through that big part in his head as Sherlock sat across from him and started patching up his hand for him, he should have known that the other wasn't going to be okay with another soft spot. John fo all he was worth did not want to pull the pity party and say woes to him because he had never truly gotten the family that he wanted and that he just want to raise a child but he knew what he had just done was under handed. He should have thought about that before hand and he shouldn’t have jumped the gun and just… gone through with everything. If this was all easy to deal with and if they were just normal… normal and back in their own time then John would have never gotten the idea.

Not true… he would have. He would have gotten the idea then he and Sherlock would have had a very large fight about adoption and then things would have been shaky for a few weeks before most likely Sherlock bent and they looked into options because despite how the other acted he actually quite liked the children they had been around. John took a few deep breaths after Khan left, running a hand through his hair, he was going to have to apologize like he had never done before, and maybe… maybe he could just hope the genetics were not right this time and something would go wrong and he would have to start over because this amount of guilt just didn't feel right.

John scrapped that idea instantly, no need to blame the kid for his own ******** up, John would still have to figure out how he was going to say he was sorry though. John stood and headed out of his and Khans room to go to the lab where he was currently conducting his project. He stepped up to the tube, staring at the strange green liquid inside and the almost jelly fish like glob that sat in the center, John leaned on the console in front of it and just stared for a few moments. He didn't want to feel guilty for this, he didn't want Khan to reject the child either, but Khan didn't like weak points and that made this all so much harder.

John heard a rustling behind him and stood up straighter to see Luis emerging from nowhere with a few things in his hands. The blond look at him then jogged over and looked at the tube. "So is this the youngest member of the clan?" John stared at Luis then at the tube and then down to the readings on the console. He didn't want his heart to sink the way it did, but as he had thought it was all very tricky with them, this wasn't as simple as everyone thinks it is. Genetics were a b***h and either John needed to make the kid stronger or weaker than both his parents, more like Hamish or more like Amy, and he wasn't sure he could do that in good conscious. Luis watched John press a button and realized the screen was flashing "failed" and he gave Johns shoulder a tight squeeze.

"You can try again John. Don't get to upset about it." John sighed and shook his head before chuckling. "I don't think it would be worth it to try again. Khan made it clear he is not looking for more weak points and the guilt I felt for all of this just made it worse. I don’t want to feel like I am doing something wrong by wanting to be apparent." Luis didn't know what to say to that, he was still trying just to get close enough to Fletcher to even think about maybe getting some sex, he sure as hell wasn't thinking about kids. John sighed heavily and watched his and Khans child be wiped away before he started a defeated walk through the ship. Guess this was the biggest apology he could find without actually having to do something.

John decided to start touring the ship to see where he would end up and soon found himself stumbling upon Khan and Fletcher who were both standing around smoking. John had his good hand shoved in his pocket and when he passed Khan stopped for only a moment "Problem solved. It won't be happening again." John wasn't going to express the details in front of Fletcher and it was better to make it sound like disorderly conduct amongst the crew than anything that the man might grow potentially curious about.

Kyle shuffled out of the bathroom, his hair a bit of a mess after he had cleaned it up, and he was abit surprised by the others sudden want for the cuddling. He always had to initiate it so to see Van open his arms for it had Kyle buzzing with excitement. Kyle jogged forward and sat on Vans lap with a wide grin on his face, nuzzling under his chin, because he was more than happy to be cuddling with Van. He always got this close but to have the other initiate just made it a bit more special. "I really enjoyed the game. You found quite a few spots it made me very happy. I think I would be more than happy to play again another time."

Lison stared at the mess that he had caused, almost able to physically feel the cold shoulder that the other was giving him, it was horrible and uncomfortable. Lison felt guilty enough and it was just making him feel even worse that this person hated him for what he had done. Jim was off to the side and he stepped a little closer while Lana looked up from Sulus hand. "It's just when he's upset. He's a bit shocked, I don't think he slept through most of the freezing, it's hard to tell what will happen with Lison's body so he's a bit confused about all of this and then he accidentally hurt your friend." Lana gave Sulus hand a rather rough tug then gave him a small glare.

"The fact that Sulu here isn't accepting the aology doesn’t help. Lison is generally a good kid you know? Under normal circumstances he wouldn't be this upset but I think this is all a bit much and then he managed to hurt someone." Lana looked back at Lison who was slowly starting to calm down and the ice was abating. Jim stepped a little bit closer to Lison and the blond look to him with cautious blue eyes. "It's fine kid, no need to worry, I can explain everything to you a bit while Lana is busy. My name is Jim and I am the captain, the tall guy off to the side is Spock and then the quite one is Sulu. Spock is my second in command and we run the ship. We have been helping you and your friends get back on your feet after some unfortunate circumstances." Lison nodded nervously.

"So…So Khan is awake and on the ship?" Jim nodded and Lison seemed rather dejected and shifted around for a moment before Lana stood and moved back to his side. She gently wrapped an arm around him, the ice apparently gone, and started rubbing his arms. "Don't worry about Khan right now Lison. I want to take you to med bay and get you checked over alright? There will be a lot of people on the way so ready yourself. Sulu you come as well just so Bones can have another look at that hand to be sure." Lison didn't look at Sulu and Jim just watched as Lana lead the kid and Sulu out of the cargo bay before he looked to Spock. "Please don't let your curiosity get the best of you. Don't go near the kid while he is upset alright?"  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:28 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan was not particularly satisfied with the 'answer' he got from Fletcher regarding the contraband cigarettes, but just turned his gaze back to the miserable desert planet below them. "It's home to a endangered species," he commented off-hand, though he for one wouldn't mind if the Vulcan race was wiped off of the universe. Perhaps it was backlash from his dislike of one particular half-Vulcan, but hey they weren't a very fun race anyway. No fun murders to solve; all logic and peace-seeking boring stuff. He was quite sure if it came down to it, some Vulcans might even kill themselves if the Logic was sound enough--oh. Now that could be fun. But it would have to be fun left imagined instead of actualized, Khan sighed out some smoke, the cigarette seeming to turn to ashes far too fast. Ashes neither he nor Fletcher were bothering to care about; someone would clean the floor eventually. Just neither of the smokers would be doing it.

Khan turned when John stumbled upon them, frowning a little but not hiding the soon-to-be-down-to-the-filter cigg in his mouth. His first reply was a second-thoughtless: "Good," Because Sherlock was just that bad with letting his first reaction to something come out of his mouth sometimes before the secondary clues sank in. But by then John was already walking defeatedly away and out of the room. Khan hurried after, leaving Fletcher alone to put out his spent smoke and light up a fresh one. The sniper gazing at the planet half-thoughtfully, vaguely liking the thought of getting a gun and putting an end to whatever endangered species Khan had been talking about. Shooting endangered things was not unenjoyable, and there was a certain satisfaction and knowing each bullet was a tick in some timer, counting slowly down to a great, fat, zero.

"John, John," Khan was saying at the doctor's back as the other walked; he would not ask how the problem had been solved. That would inflame the situation. No, what he was more interested in was: "It will be happening again." It wasn't a question; it was fact. Though right now John was very likely to not take it well; Khan was never very good at the whole 'tact' thing ... or timing. Particularly where it mattered most: with those he cared about.

Van gently held Kyle close, sighing in a rarely content way. "Yay," he said with far less inflection than most people did, but that didn't mean Van wasn't happy. He was very happy indeed, though tired in a way he was not used to. Spent, pleasantly. Like how he felt after a finding-spree, only warmer and with less sweat (after his shower).

Van was very happy; even if scary Fletcher was defrosted and Luis intimidated him quite a lot. But here in his room with his Kyle was a content oasis far away from all that useless noise and worry; here he could cuddle against his kyle and close his eyes, falling asleep fro a light nap. So Kyle could likely stay and enjoy the moment or slip out without fear of Van doing anything but snoozing for the next half hour to hour, if not longer.

Sulu winced at the tug, looking slightly exasperated at Lana talking about him instead of to him, despite the fact they were fact-to-face. Accident or not, Sulu did not have much want to accept the apology, and was quiet as he was led away with the doctor and ice-maker. Sulu was largely quiet, a bit of a prideful man and not one to accept apologies easily from someone of a faction that was hard to tell if they were friend, foe, or just victims. Because seeing the footage of security officers get tossed around like pillows and having gotten a very limited run-down of the capabilities of just a few of these guests on board made them seem more a danger to those on-board than anything else. The helmsman, frankly, would be much happier dropping them all off at a remote colony somewhere and leaving them to help each other since they all knew the triggers and such of each other without having to risk those aboard the Enterprise.

"... Just don't let it happen again," Sulu said shortly, perhaps the best 'apology' Lison was going to get from him. The helmsman seemed to automatically shift so that Lison was between him and Lana as they walked through the more-populated hallway; more to keep 'Mr Freeze' from the passers-by instead of keeping Lison feeling safe.

Bones saw the trio coming and waved them to a quiet, private room, motioning for Lana to get Lison sitting on a bio-bed for the machinery to get an initial full-body scan while he glanced over Sulu's hand and deemed it "Soon to be fit with a bit of skin cream and rest". Though the words were hardly out of his mouth before the bio-bed beeped urgently, making Bones turn and do a double-take at Lison's body temperature, looking at Lana

"This kid runs colder than a Vulcan; damn, I'll have to recalibrate a few things," he sighed, but the beeping stopped soon enough and he looked carefully over the readings with Lana while Sulu self-applied the cream Bones had handed to him, skin feeling warm and looking better already. Though it was still pink and tender, and likely would remain so for a day or so.

Spock only tilted his head slightly at Jim's warning. "Captain, we Vulcans are quite adverse to cold. I assure you I will not do anything to risk causing unpleasantly-low body temperatures anytime in the near future."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:12 pm
knux33

Sherlock really was terrible at saying the right thing because that just wasn't what John had wanted to hear. He had hoped there would at least be a little confusion, at least a little regret, but then again he wasn't dealing with Sherlock right now he was dealing with KHAN and while the two were so similar they were also so very, very, different. John sped up his pace to try and get somewhere he felt he could be alone without anyone to bother him. John had made it to a quite room on their deck when Khan had found him and then suddenly the other was talking and John just really didn't want to hear it because he was so very tired of it all.

The blond sighed heavily then shook his head and just kept walking silently before finding a place to sit down where he just collapsed onto the couch and let his head fall back. "Will it Khan? Will it? Because you seem so hesitant to open up weak spots as you see them… I have wanted to raise a family since I was old enough to make one… since before I even met you and I have almost had that over and over again but every time I turn around it gets taken away from me and I just can't quite figure out why I have such horrible luck." John sighed heavily "You act like you are the only one opening up weak points with this… This tares a new spot open in me as well Khan, one I won't let myself focus on. I told you a long time ago, back when we were still normal, the worst thing that could happen to the two of us would be children. When I was with Mary, when Moriarty came back, I said that was the worst thing and I meant it. I still believe it because it leaves us vulnerable but at the same time it is the greatest thing." John just had to think about Hamish and how amazing there son was, or how beautiful their little girl was, but John just didn't get Khans resistance anymore.

"I don't understand the hesitance…. We will never be in a better position, not than we are now, so why would we be so hesitant? We have calm while so many are still under, so why do we always have to wait for a better we both know won't be coming?"

Lison followed with Lana a little surprised by the fact that Sulu was on the other side of him and that the other had actually spoken to him. Lison took a deep breath and just held onto Lana so that he wouldn’t end up close to the rather put off Asian. The man was very grumpy and upset though now that Lison looked at him he had a feeling that was just a more general feeling than anything having to do with him directly. Lana set Lison on a bio bed the moment that they got into the med bay and the blond just sot of sat there shifting around a bit, trying to figure out exactly what was going on, before the alarm started going off.

Lana sighed and adjusted the settings for Lison with the biobed as well as her scanner so that it would give proper readings. "Yeah he runs rather cold. Most people would have hypothermia at his temperature but due to his abilities he's just… special." Lana scanned him a few times, a frown on her face, she was thinking he looked a bit thin but he was running on little to no body fat. He was malnourished and the only thing that kept him from looking gaunt and most likely half dead was the eugen blood in his system. Lana injected him with a few things, knowing that Lison was probably feeling horribly light headed, and then waited a few moment before scanning him again.

She repeated the process, his body running through the nutrients faster than most, and it seemed that Lison calmed down rather quickly. "You were running on almost nothing, which is probably why you were so on edge, I have your body back up and running though so you should be able to process nutrients." Lison nodded before Lana had him shift around so that he could lay down.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:25 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan watched John sigh and walk over to the couch, but the taller male didn't join him. Instead, Khan renamed standing and just kept his eyes on John, face markedly neutral as the doctor voiced his disbelief, and rebuttal.

"It will," he replied simply, "because you have always had a nack for doing things whether I want you to or not. I hardly think you are going to change that now. Especially on the subject of the worst and greatest thing to happen to us." Khan sighed when John asked about why he was so against it; so against having a child. He turned, walking a short distance away to look at some holo-painting on the wall depicting a nice scene from some lush alien planet. "I don't trust it, John. Things aren't likely to get any better, but that does not mean they cannot get worse at a moment's notice."

Ah, there it was: another one of the key differences between Khan and Sherlock; Sherlock could shrug off dangerous situations and live life to the fullest without clogging his thoughts with worries about what might be. Both Sherlock and Khan can get down to business to eliminate threats, but Khan was the type that couldn't easily be at-ease. After all he'd been through and the number of times he and John had thought themselves safe only to have things blow up in their faces, even in a legitimately good space he couldn't really be open to bringing a defenseless life into the universe. So, despite the evidence otherwise, he couldn't sit down and agree with John wholeheartedly.

But Khan was recovering; he was trying to ease back into a less on-alert state but it was not easy ... it never was. And yet, he was trying. With a heavy sigh and trying to push aside the unease in his gut, Khan looked at John. "If you want to try again ... I won't stop you. But if you want this to happen sooner rather than later, we will have to work fast."

'We' was the key word. Khan wasn't apologizing for how he felt, that was not something that could be helped, but he wasn't damning John's desire to have kids either. He was even offering to help, in a roundabout one-word way. Because as angry that he'd been with all the things kept from him recently, seeing John so down was not alright in Khan's book. So even if he had the feeling things could go horribly wrong in a million different ways at any second ... Khan was willing to (after a smoke and some time to himself to calm down) at least try to help John with this instead of leaving John on his own on that front.

Bones let Lana get to injecting Lison eying the altering scan-readings with an approving nod; not minding when Sulu--treated and deemed healthy--got up to go.

"You'll need bland, then some fattier foods for a bit until your body's officially up to snuff. You'll need to take it easy for a while; but that doesn't mean you can just lie around. Your body has also lost a lot of muscle mass. Taking a few easy walks around the ship should help rebuild the base muscles before you're well enough to really work out. I'd recommend getting familiar with the garden; it's one of the pleasant not-sterile-looking places on the ship to stroll around," Bones said, looking at the more-detailed full body layout pictures he got from Lison's laying position. "Though from what I can see you're good to go get a room of your own and relax a bit with some food in front of you. And some booster-shots to help you along in another couple of hours."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:05 pm
knux33

John didn't really want to listen to Khan, he wanted to just tell the other to go away for the moment, but the moment he went to Speak Khan just continued on and John just decided to let it play out. He wanted to know what the other would say, how he would justify his actions, and instead there was no justification. Khan told him they could try again, that he would help, and in an essence admitted that he was wrong. Those words spoke more than anything else because they were at the heart of who Khan was. He would almost never admit that he was actually wrong, not with the words directly, but forming his words into a variable thought that admitted he wanted to help meant that Khan knew exactly what he had done and he regretted it.

Maybe not wrong actually just… he knew he was unstable, flopping around on different emotions, and he wanted John to know that he regretted what he had said even if he wasn't going to say it out loud. John felt a pang in his heart, something he knew was akin to the guilty happiness he had always had when Khan or Sherlock bent for him, then he sat up straight and ran a hand through his hair. It was frustrating to deal so heavily with all of this, to run in circles and battle Khan on everything, and then the victories were bitter sweet. John almost wanted to say no, to tell Khan they shouldn’t, but he couldn’t force the words out in the proper format. John knew that he himself wanted this more than he had let on so to form the words he knew would put Khan at ease was… too painful to attempt.

John let his head fall back, eyes closed, then he stood. "Alright. I'll try it again, WE will, but I need your help on this. I don't know how to get this right." John knew Khan could never apologize for his feelings, just like John could never apologize for his own, but actions were given things and John felt that whatever kind of battle this was it had been solved and avoided further escalation. John shoved his hands in his pockets, rolling his shoulders. Talking business was easier than facing the emotional turmoil that still hit at their rocky shores but thankfully John knew the tides would calm while they worked and John could let his head cool before he said something he regretted.

"We have our choices on what we can do. The genetics fight back and I have run a great deal of calculations to realize we either need to let a natural progression into power like Hamish or… make the child human. The second one isn't an option, you and I both know that, so the choice I am left with is… concerning. There are variables that I cannot account for with giving the child MORE power. Even Amy is growing stronger than I had thought so I am under the assumption it just needs to be this way. Our genetics are too volatile for anything else." John hummed a little and then started for the door.

"I am sure you can help me with this though. You are always saying your smarter than me. I may be missing something very small." John didn't mean it harshly it was just a fact.

Lison was silent as he was watched and inspected then given recommendations on what he should do. He was feeling better already but to know that he was not going to be able to do much was a bit disconcerting. He wouldn’t let himself panic though because panic brought on his abilities. Lana gave him a few booster shots, knowing that Lison would need them, then looked back to McCoy. "I will take him to a room that he can stay in so that he knows where is safe. If Khan inquires… Keep this quite Leonard. Khan has a rather large grudge against Lison and while he is healing and unstable I don't want them running into each other." Lana looked back to Lison who was staring up at the ceiling at the information. She grabbed a mild tranquilized and inject Lison just to keep his emotions a bit more level so that he wouldn’t hurt anyone.

"He doesn’t have a grudge per-say." The blond pushed himself up, running a hand through his slightly longer hair, he looked to thin and Lana hated the hollowed out way he spoke. Lison had a habit of looking on the bad side, he always had, but unlike Hamish he had never received any "happy endings" in his life. He was born and raised in the facility and turned into a blank monster by the time they had all saved him and the few others with him. He had only really discovered the meaning of emotions in Johns care and then suddenly all control he had once had vanished. John had felt guilty, and been hurt, and Lison was still a large source of guilt for the male.

"He hates that I have no control…I have no control because I let myself be run by emotions. He says I fear what I am when I shouldn’t because that fear fuels my inability. He is right but it just makes me more anxious to know that my own emotions are the thing hindering me the most." Lana rest a hand gently on Lisons shoulder. Without a word he started guiding the other off the table. "It's not you Lison, don't think that, come on let's get you to a room so that you can lay down and rest." Lison looked up at Lana then nodded and followed the women out of the room so that they could go.

Lana took Lison to a room then had him sit down while she got him something to eat. Lison was silent as he rubbed his hands together then started eating once he was given the food. Lana left a map with directions to the garden so that Lison could go there if he chose too.

Hamish was stretched out on the now empty couch staring at the vid screen that was currently playing a movie. Chekov hadn't left, he was in the shower getting ready to leave, so Hamish was completely relaxed as he stretched out on his stomach still completely naked with nothing but a small blanket covering his waist. He liked how cold the room was, it was relaxing, though sometimes he needed to make it warmer because he was worried about freezing Chekov out. The pain meds from before had worn off, his mind no longer running in a slightly crazy direction, he was quite enjoying the movie he was watching while he waited to say goodbye to Chekov.

When the other emerged again Hamish pushed himself up so that he could look at the other. He smiled at the Russian, more than happy to be staring at the mostly naked ensign seeing as his clothes were still on the floor. "I wish you didn't have to go back to work." Hamish reached out and grabbed Hamish's hand when he got closer. "When your shift is over lets get dinner… not like we normally do though. Something a bit more special." Hamish smiled and pulled Chekov down into a very soft kiss. Some people would assume that with how fast their relationship was that they were just all about sex but Hamish knew it wasn't that. If they were both only about sex there wouldn’t be kind words or soft kisses.
Hamish laid back down as Chekov started getting dressed, trying to ignore how the room spun with every movement he made, his head was aching still and his stomach would twinge with every wave of nausea. He could handle it just fine but it was all rather irritating.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan waited silently for John's reply, inwardly squirming. It was hard to make compromises; especially for someone like him. But what was even harder was to wait as John sat up, ran a hand through his hair, then let his head fall back. Khan remained where he was, staring and waiting as he glanced over the subtle curves and colorful veins that lined John's vulnerable neck. The blond doctor sat there, eyes closed and seemingly deciding what to do and say, in what others might take as a vulnerable position. But to Khan it was anything but that, because he did not see John in that way. He didn't see himself able to take a simple step forward and throttle John, even though he did have the urge sometimes. John was infuriating and forced him to do things he did not want to nor felt fully secure doing, John forced him to grip onto his humanity with both hands even when discarding the damned thing would make life far more easy and less painful, John forced him to remember the man he'd been before all this ... John was the reason waking up was worth it, just to see the irritated look John would give him if he'd fallen asleep holding the other, which meant the doctor couldn't go anywhere until he was up. John was the catalyst for better things to enter his life, and the unfortunate pawn captured in darker times.

If John did not open his eyes and agree to his slight bending, didn't forgive him, didn't let them fix this with both of them still unhappy but willing to move forward together ...

Therein lay the reason even someone as powerful as Khan could inwardly squirm; because every time the two of them came to a 'bump in the road' like this, the chance of loosing John to something other than the usual became an actual possibility. But today that was not the case; John stood, and forgave him just enough for them to take the next step forward together. Khan went from worried into work-mode, taking in the information John gave him with a nod and kept pace with the blond as they left the room and headed towards where John had been hiding away doing his genetic work.

"Our genetics are hardly straightforward," Khan commented off-handedly, quickly going to the computer and getting a hands-on look at what John had been working on. "We don't even have the same number of chromosomes, which is a problem in itself-- ... Hm ..." Khan was not too bothered hearing their offspring would have to be stronger than they were. Sure, the toss he'd gotten that very same day into pipework still smarted (his pride moreso than his body) but factually speaking having kids who could be strong enough to deter him could hopefully also be strong enough to take down anyone that tried to hurt them. The problem with power, though, was when there was too much. Super-human or not, they did have a limited range of how far their bodies and minds could be pushed before even altered genetics reached a fatal breaking point. A fatal point they'd seen on less ... fortunate individuals already, long ago. Toeing that line when fiddling with genetics was not going to be easy, not for anybody.

Khan grew quiet, just pouring over the finer details and DNA and getting into the simple flow of just working with John to work out the tiny kinks and improve the code as he could. There were not many kinks to be found; but the work required focus and a lot of time. Which was good, and soon had Khan not dwelling on other things ... for now at least.

Chekov was relived to see Hamish acting a tad less horny as he stepped out, flesh covered in goosebumps as he moved to grab his clothes and get his uniform back on. He was used to cold, sure, but he was a Russian, not a snowman. And being naked cirtainly didn't help keep one warm, though geting to hold another naked warm body close did ... he had to get going.

"Oh, do not say zat," Chekov lightly admonished Hamish, "I wery much like my work, you know zat. And it is a great honor for me to get to do as much as I do." He had a big smile, and his words rang with sincere enthusiasm. For one as young as he to not only get to serve aboard a vessel, but aboard the Enterprise as a bridge officer was unheard of. Chekov knew just how lucky he was, and even if Hamish laying spread-out with nothing on was a very tempting site the Russian also knew he couldn't give up his responsibilities and duties just to play hooky all day ... and knew Hamish wouldn't really want him to, either. Chekov needed more to his young life than just a relationship; he needed this part in something bigger. His duty and the promise of adventure, dangerous or not.

Leaning into the light kiss, Chekov couldn't help but chuckle after and say as he pulled on his garments: "Special, eh? Well I will be sure to come quickly after work; just don't go overdoing it, da?" Now fully dressed, Chekov leaned down for one extra kiss, lightly on Hamish's temple as if to try making the other's 'ouchie' all better. "Enjoy your mowie."

Smiling, Chekov left and head to the Bridge, sitting down next to Sulu and glancing through the course they would be likely to take once they departed. There would be quite a few outposts for them to follow for the first year, but beyond that ... they would have to make their own way into the unknown and map as they went. The prospect was as exciting as it was terrifying, but Chekov was more than happy about the prospect of blazing the trail. Though glancing at Sulu, he couldn't help but notice the helmsman's bandage.

"What happened zere?" Chekov asked as they worked, only for Sulu to give a short: "Eugen." as an answer.

"Oh? Who?"

"Doesn't matter," Sulu huffed, distaste showing. Though at least he wasn't going around using Lison's name to pointlessly put more pressure on the other. The man at least had that much tact. "Like we won't have enough to deal with in deep space."

"If you don't like zem so much, you do not hawe to deal with zem," Chekov said, shrugging as he pulled up some more star charts. "Not beyond what's necessary, anyway." The Russian also knew Sulu really didn't approve of his current relationship, and didn't want to try pushing the helmsman into being all-accepting of all eugens just because the Russian knew most of them through Hamish. And Hamish, at least, gave their good qualities along with their bad.

Sulu just sighed, but nodded; though he had the inkling he would likely have to 'deal' with eugens wandering around with their ... quirks, whether he wanted to or not.

Fletcher was walking back to the room he shared with Luis, ready to have a little nap. He walked in, single-mindedly heading to his closet and moving to grab his blindfold from where he'd taken to hanging it, movements fluid and as close as the sniper could be to 'relaxed'. Life on the ship wasn't too bad, even if e still had a few key complaints. But there were few orders being flung his way, which was all-in-all, good. He preferred the freedom.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff