Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:59 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon, like Benson, stiffened when he heard Phoebe yell. He chewed on his bottom lip - grimacing at the metallic taste of blood - and turned to let the butler inspect him. He wiped off most of the blood he didn't even notice was on his body, and he didn't seem to have any wounds, but that wasn't what had the young man worried and confused. What was wrong with Phoebe? He was so weak and tired at one point, but now he seemed angry. The one word command only helped prove that. Jumping slightly from the demand, Dragon hastily hurried to the man, staring at him with concerned eyes. "A-Are you sure you're okay?" he asked in a quiet tone, afraid of being yelled at or even just hearing Phoebe yell.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:16 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

"I'm fine," he said coolly, starting to walk once again. His voice was calm once more, but that sweet kindness was faint, as if he was completely lost in thought. It took a few minutes, but soon enough, he spoke once more. "Dragon, I can't ignore what I saw today, or what happened to me. You attacked me in your Wendigo state, after devouring a maid. I can only suspect that you ate the others who went missing. As much as I hate to think of it, I must take in worries for my staff's safety." Stopping in a just-barely lit hallway, he looked down at Dragon with his usual soulful eyes that held another emotion in them. "I have to decide whether or not to ask you to leave. I really don't want to, but... But I have to think about it."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon froze altogether when he heard Phoebe talk about what happened. "What?" he breathed, eyes of disbelief widening. "A-Are you saying that... that I did that? Th-That maid? Those missing people? Y-Your shoulder?" His eyes grew wide as everything made sense. For years he had always felt convinced that he was cursed to never make friends. Whenever one person came along and assured him that they would be his friends, they would disappear by the next day. All those cheerful smiles, those kind eyes, those promises to never leave him... Every single person that made him feel like he wasn't alone... They all vanished... "Because of me?" Dragon whispered. He backed away slowly and put his hands on both sides of his head, eyes shaking with the devastating amount of horror and realization that settled over him. "I... I killed all those people? They vanished because I killed them?" he breathed in terror. His body was trembling. He was a monster. He was an actual monster! Everyone always told him he wasn't, but he ended up killing them! He was a disgusting beast that fed off of his friends, oh God! His breathing becoming shallow and shaky, Dragon pulled his hands down to see the blood that covered them. This blood... Whose... Whose did it belong to?!
As if seeing his life fall apart wasn't bad enough, the only thread of hope he had left threatened to disappear as well. Eyes that had began fusing two colors together out of panic darted up to look at Phoebe. "No..." he whispered and took a step forward. "N-No! Phoebe, please! Please, I didn't mean to! I-I... I just..." Tears overflowed from his gold and green eyes and he looked down to refuse to acknowledge them. Phoebe had every right to kick him out. He couldn't control this power, he didn't even know how to start. He killed that man's staff, people who had stayed with him longer and knew more about him. He even bit the host's shoulder! He nearly killed Phoebe, too! Shutting his eyes and feeling those warm tears fall rapidly, Dragon let out a choked out cry and pressed his fists against his closed eyes. Him leaving was the best choice, but...
"I don't want to leave." a cracking, undeniably sad voice whimpered. Dragon looked back up at Phoebe, streams of tears rolling from his hectic eyes to his chin. "Please, Phoebe! You're the only one that's ever made me this happy! I-I'll do whatever I can to stop this from happening again, I promise!" he begged, hiccuping in the middle of his comments as the urge to sob uncontrollably grew.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"I told you, you have to let me think about it," said Phoebe once more, voice softer than before. He reached out both hands, setting them on Dragon's shoulders carefully as well as tenderly rubbing them. "Stop freaking out. Benson will be able to lock you up in your room every night in order to protect you from harming anymore staff. You won't hurt anyone else while you're here, Dragon. I will make sure of that. But for right now, I need to go and spend time by myself, decide if this is really best, and if you should stay." His left hand moved upwards towards the boy's cheek, his eyes sparkling with something that could only be deep, deep affection. "Don't cry." His thumb wiped away a falling tear.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The younger male closed his pained eyes and turned his head in a semi-shake. "Y-You don't understand." he sniffled. He lifted one hand to grab Phoebe's wrist, looking up at him tearfully. "I-I don't want to leave you. Y-You've made me happier than anyone else I-I've met, e-even if it's because you've stayed l-longer." The very thought of Phoebe pondering making him leave was too much for him, even if it was the right choice. That man had been so kind and gentle with him, and now he was about to lose all that warmth. He had to tell him. Even if they became distant due to some awful dream, Dragon needed to let his feelings be heard! "Ph-Phoebe," he said quietly at first, his gaze looking around to avoid a condescending stare. Finally, he forced his eyes to lock with Phoebe's, and he said softly,
"I love you."

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was stunned into silence by the younger male's confession, part of him having wished this would never happen, and the other always wishing for it. He remained quiet as his thoughts raced and he attempted to locate a reason behind Dragon's words, but he was so scatterbrained, he couldn't come up with one. I shouldn't have kissed him, he thought, although the selfish part of him wouldn't have changed a single thing about that kiss. Phoebe finally moved, his free hand coming up to touch Dragon's cheek with the same amount of tenderness and carefulness that he always exhibited around the demon. "You're confused," he said, his voice thick as he fought the oncoming tears. "I've been too gentle with you, and since I've lasted the longest, you've imprinted false feelings of love onto me. You just think you love me, Dragon." The man stroked the cheek lovingly, eyes on the younger male's forehead as he was unable to look into those sweet eyes. "I knew I was encouraging you, but I couldn't help it. I just wanted you so badly, that I couldn't help myself from allowing these feelings to grow, and when I kissed you... I shouldn't have kissed you, Dragon. I've been taking advantage of your innocence." The hand dropped limply to his side, tears starting to roll down his cheeks. "I was wrong to do that to you, and I'm sorry. But please, don't tell me you love me again." His voice broke at the end of the sentence, his heart doing the same. It was all fake, it had to be. Dragon couldn't love him. It just couldn't be.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tearful silver-to-blue eyes widened as his feelings were rejected. For a second he felt as if the entire world stopped long enough to wallow in the new point of misery he found himself in.
However, in that moment of utter sadness, Dragon remembered something. The kiss. Phoebe mentioned the kiss. That meant it wasn't it a dream, and it also meant-
"You felt the same things then!" Dragon said, a thin ray of hope and determination flaring in his purple eyes. He reached out and desperately grabbed Phoebe's arms, his fingers clinging to the clean cloth. "I-I know there was a spark when it happened! I just know it! I couldn't be the only one that felt it, right?" He hesitated then got closer so that eye contact couldn't be avoided. "... Right?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Kissing you was a mistake, Dragon," he insisted, eyes traveling down to the boy's hands gripping his arms. "Besides, you fainted! You couldn't handle the maturity of the situation. I'm far too old for you, and what experience I have is much more than what you have. Be logical, please!" The man finally glanced back up to Dragon's eyes, the tears reflected in his own deep blue eyes. "I can't be the one to ruin you, Dragon. I must be the adult here." The monster reluctantly pulled away, walking backwards towards the large window. "I'll be back in a week with my decision, Dragon. Stay here until I return. Benson can protect you from yourself until I get back, so please, stay put. I don't want anything to happen to you." He reached out one last time to touch Dragon's cheek, the action loving despite his insistence that they couldn't love each other, then turned swiftly and rushed through the window, his wings extending painfully as he glided on the wind and disappeared from sight.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"No." came a choked out cry from Dragon's mouth. As Phoebe backed away and out of reach, the younger male scrambled and tried to latch on to the host's arms and sleeves. He wasn't sure if it was from how defiant Phoebe was being or how weak his emotions made him, but his hands kept sliding off. "No... Please don't go." Dragon cried, a relentless stream of tears leaking from his flaming red eyes. It was like a nightmare. The kindest person he had met, the person he wanted to spend the rest of his time with, was backing away from his grip and rejecting his feelings. It was painful, worse then any physical wound he had ever gotten.
As Phoebe went to the window and began to depart, Dragon's trembling hands went to the side of his head and gripped his brown hair. "No..." he cried quietly. Once he heard the flap of Phoebe's wings, it was as if Dragon's emotions rushed back into him in a supernova. "No! Phoebe!" he yelled and ran towards the window just as the host left. He gripped the frame with one hand and reached out with another, the wind pushing his hair around and taking away his tears. "Please..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:25 am
Mayah Playah

"Don't leave me!"
He cried it out as loud as he could, pouring his desperation and love into each of those few words in hope that they would somehow convince Phoebe to come back.
But it didn't, and deep down Dragon knew it wouldn't have worked.
The wind was relentless, drying his face as tear after tear fell, drowning out the sound of his cries.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Every second that Phoebe was away, he longed for Dragon. His thoughts circled purely around the boy, around his sweetness and his innocence, and around those ever-changing eyes that begged for attention and love. Phoebe feared inside that Dragon only wanted him because he was an older man who would love him, unlike his father, and wanted it not to be true, but knew it likely was. He flew and thought, until a week after his departure, he finally came up with a solution. He had been selfless his whole life, and couldn't not be selfish about Dragon. He needed him, he yearned for him, he wanted him. That realization was all he needed to convince himself to turn back to his home and fly as fast as he could.Landing close by the house, Phoebe tread carefully, looking around. Everything looked relatively the same. But where was Dragon? "Dragon?" he called.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Dragon, however, was nowhere to be found. The mansion was alive with the staff, but not Dragon. A few maids and butlers mentioned that they hadn't seen him at all ever since Phoebe's departure and assumed that he had left as well. Others mentioned that Dragon had stayed locked up in his room ever since Phoebe left, not leaving once. It was when Phoebe reached Benson, whom mentioned that after two days he went inside to see Dragon not in the room and the window opened. He and a few other butlers searched every inch of the manor but could not find the boy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was out of the house the second he spoke to Benson, wings spread wide as frantic eyes watched the ground. "Dragon!" he called over and over again, mind racing as he searched. He pleaded with every god he could think of, begging only to see that beautiful boy once more. He needed to apologize, to explain, to hold him once more.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He didn't have to look far. Further down the road from Phoebe's mansion was an old, decrepit barn. It was the one Dragon offered to stay at when he first ran into Phoebe. The only thing different about back then was that now there was no rain and some planks of wood seemed to be broken, but by force rather than age.
Had Phoebe gone in to investigate, he would see Dragon sitting in the shaded hay, his knees pulled up to his chest and his arms hugging them tightly. He was dressed in the clothes he had first arrived in, baggy jeans and a black jacket with the hood over his head. There were claw marks all over the walls of the barn, some going so deep that planks had been yanked off. It was undoubtedly the work of Dragon's demonic side over the past few nights.
A shredded up barnyard abandoned by humanity. For the silent Dragon that sat there, it was nothing more than a shrine of his complete and utter desolation.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe paused before the old barn, memories of his and Dragon's first meeting coming to mind. He landed close by, feet taking him closer and closer to the building that should have been knocked down years ago. His eyes caught sight of the boy quickly, and he didn't hesitate to rush over and skid to a stop just within arms' reach of the younger male. "Why did you leave?" he panted, still tired from the trip home. "I told you I would be home soon, didn't I?" The monster stepped closer, wanting to feel the warmth of that body he'd been dreaming of lately.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items