Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:40 pm
[Tambrey]

Lu followed along with Tambrey towards the building, giving the Ranger a quick nod as they walked. Listening to Tambrey speak through the headpiece, Lu waited until they'd walked far enough away from the Ranger to speak.

"So uh, where to next? ...Should I really get a camera?" he asked, glancing around. He wanted to know what the others had found out, but didn't think it wise to ask what had been said to her over the headset, if anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:41 pm
(Kyle, Civilians D & E)

"You're right, I'm sorry he's annoying her. He just gets it in his head that he can impress anyone and I can't help but indulge him a bit. He's still very young you see." Xander said with an embarrassed smile. "I'll get him." He said, agreeing with Kyle. He then slipped around the girls and made his way over to where Jack was flying. He turned around trying to catch the Grunt's eyes even as he pulled a pokeball from his belt to return Jack.

Jack was rather put out that his flight and song didn't seem to be working. So when he saw Xander walking over and pulling out his pokeball he just flew down and landed back on the blonds head and turned back into a Ditto, making a pleading noise not to be returned.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:42 pm
[Civilian B > Zacharie, Rory]

The man standing near the dark-haired woman nudged her lightly, clearing his throat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:43 pm
[Ranger A]

"They're amazing," Aulus agreed sincerely, "I've always wanted to see one up close," which was true, he still always wanted to and dammit he couldn't wait and-

Okay suddenly things were going his way. This made Aulus deeply suspicious; he nodded seriously. "Got it, and thanks. Means we can go to the front, right?" Now he just needed to get far enough away to pass on his findings to the rest of the team! Hopefully Izaya and Riley would twig and extricate them, no matter how interesting the conversation.... Still, he supposed they couldn't rush off, that would look weird.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:44 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"In a pokeball - that'll make it near impossible to capture, unless you find out where the ball is stashed and steal it, which would make this infinitely easier. Xander, try a more direct approach. I still can't get a good look at them."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 pm
Tambrey frowned as she got more messages.
She thought the inward feelings to utter a curse.
"Uh. We have some spherical issues." She let Lu know, but then nodded, and managed to smile again.
"Absolutely. We get you a camera... and see what interesting sights lie within, and beyond, the giftshop."

She activated the earpiece for a moment once more.
"Tam here. So it's probably -on- one of the rangers? Reasonable guess?"  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:51 pm
[Ranger A, Riley]

Smirking slightly at Riley's acting, he allowed her to take his arm as he remained silent, wondering what had possessed her to want to hit him so hard. Surely even a real couple would have been more gentle with each other?

But nevermind that. The news of the pokeball seemed to make things more difficult. And yet, if they could find it, that might make things infinitely easier. Furthermore, what were the chances said ball would be guarded, especially if it was someplace inconspicuous? The only trouble was it was sure to be hidden, and hidden well.

Nakura smiled sweetly at his 'girlfriend'. "Guess we better get a good spot, then, hm?" he said. "Better we pick one out now and stay there until it's time."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:51 pm
(Xander, Lily, Noel,)

"I didn't know that Audino were in Sinnoh, that means you must travel?"

This was... to say the least, embarrassing. Kyle lifted a hand up, crossing his other one over his chest and propping the other elbow on it.
This was not going anywhere, he was trying to get into a grooze and conversation so he can ask more questions, but the Agent wasn't making it easy for him with the constant interuptions.

Arching his eyebrows when Xander looked back at him, waiting for what he wanted with the pointed look, but didn't get any kind of symbol.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 pm
[Civilian B]

As the dark haired woman turned her attention to the grunt that accompanied him, Rory's attention was caught by her companion clearing his throat. "What about you? Are you here for the flora too? Or are you here to see the legendary?"

Claire's announcement over the headset was interesting. Where exactly would they be keeping the legendary if it was in a pokeball? On one of the Rangers that were around setting up? Or the gym leader he'd seen Aulus' group talking to earlier?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:53 pm
(Ranger A, Waifu, and Aulus)

A sigh of 'relief' as the woman admitted it wasn't a dragon. Well, that ruled out three of them, Riley supposed... Her brows had knitted a little in confusion at the woman's hurried gesture, but she nodded, hoping the 'relief' was clear in her expression. "I just hope it's not too big, then. There's a lot of power in size too, I'd imagine..." Something like a mew, even with it's incredibly powerful attacks, wouldn't seem as formidable as a pokemon like Rayquaza or something else massive. To the average Joe, a larger pokemon would appear more impressive as well. Given the space they were setting up... She had to wonder if they could narrow it down by size as well. "Now that we know it isn't a dragon type, I don't want to be too far back if it's a little one..." she added casually to Izaya, as if hoping he'd stay and hear the ranger out so that, as a 'couple', they could make their decision on where to stand for the presentation.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:58 pm
[Civilian A]

Oh...it had worked.

"Oh yes, the climate is so much different from where I'm from, I've been incredibly curious about the plant life and even the pokemon. Since varying flora mean varying fauna." He nodded quickly, his eyes darting around to the surrounding trees and plants. "I study herbalism independently but I have a great many deal of interests such as chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and pokemon influences on nature." He prattled on, motioning vaguely with his left hand.

Wait, wait, wait, he was supposed to be finding out about the legendary!

He turned his attention briefly to Rory, trying to see if the man had anything to ask. He personally had no idea what to ask without seeming mildly suspicious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm
[Civilian B > Zacharie, Rory]

"I'm here with Miranda," the man said, crossing his arms with a vague aura of superiority and giving Zacharie a sidelong glance. "We're working on the same project together."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm
Spherical issues? Lu blinked, looking ahead towards the building. Did she mean pokeballs? It took him a second, but he guessed she meant the legendary might be in a pokeball. Lu frowned too, not sure how in the world they'd figure out where that would be. There were a million places to keep a pokeball. He guessed Tambrey wanted to explore the inside of the building too, by the way she worded her sentence.

Waiting for Tambrey to get a reply, Lu looked over at the Institute building and looking out for any other Rangers. He hoped they weren't going to try to search the closed section of the building.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:05 pm
[Civilian A > Zacharie, Rory]

Her excitement only seemed to grow, and a gleeful gesture swept part of her coat away far enough to reveal a single pokeball at her waist. She didn't have time to respond though, as her companion elbowed her discreetly in a silent reminder. She glanced over and then cleared her own throat as she straightened up, getting a hold of herself and obviously trying to reign in her enthusiasm. "That's wonderful; independent research can be incredibly rewarding, sometimes moreso than studies conducted by organizations." Her companion's words earned a single nod of agreement, "That's right."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:06 pm
[Ranger A, Riley]

"Well personally, I'd think if it was something big, then they wouldn't have a need for all this secrecy," Nakura explained matter-of-factly to Riley. He didn't seem to mean for the ranger to hear, but he didn't do much to quiet his voice, either.

"They probably would have drawn a lot more people by revealing what it was. If it's something small, though, like I think it is, mysterious allure is better for publicity."

Whether or not Nakura actually thought this was anyone's guess, but he seemed to think it was important to make that point out loud.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff