Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:29 am
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami smiled as he faced the doorway. He then began walking out towards the door but stopped for a few seconds. The lady kusakage had just allowed them to be tested by her Personally. Yami did a little vouching for the two but covered it to make it seem as if he didn't. He continued to walk.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
I don't Owe you anything
The names Yami Don't Forget It.
Testial...Father...Mother.... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 7(+3/-1) / Strength: 7(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points200
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:55 pm

User Image

Armand would noticeably grow more annoyed as Yami continued to speak. As far as he was concerned, he was a whole other level above Yami. Vivian too. The both of them together couldn't bring him down, let alone do any slight amount of damage when they first met and tested each other. They weren't a team anymore. Armand just stuck around Vivian. Who did Yami think he was to speak on their behalf?

He turned to Viv as Yami left. "Hey. Let's make this clear. You're a better candidate for the ANBU than I am. If this test calls for it..." He made a pistol-shape with his thumb and forefinger and placed it to his head. With a clicking noise made by his tongue, he put the thumb down. "...take me out. If you can signal beforehand, I'll fake it. If not...~" He let a small sharpened bit of bone protrude from his wrist before breaking it off and offering it to Vivian. "That'll work." He assured her.

Vivian deserved ANBU. She was the most suited in power and mental fortitude for it out of the three. Armand wasn't suited strategically. Yami was too unstable and emotional. "Time to go. Let's head out to the country, eh?~" With that, he headed back out the door.

(Chakra): 135/135 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120
Speed: Six
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User ImageThis unspoken tension was eating her alive. Armand's facial expression seemed like a tunnel into his thoughts. It was obvious that he felt some type of way towards Yami. Ugh, she hated this with a deep passion. Two shinobi that she cared for funded in a silent duel of sorts. Vivian's thoughts were interrupted by Armand. Vivian couldn't help but smile, Armand always meant well. But she had learned a few tricks over the weeks, maybe he wouldn't have to throw the fight of there were one. Maybe just maybe."Thanks, but I can hold my own. As long as it's not a singing contest, I believe I can suffice." Viv followed behind everyone.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:56 am
The Legacy of Mesopatamia

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami entered the office, and began writting a note, "Dear lady kya, I feel as though i am not secretive enough, That is why i'm changing my appearance to blend in with the crowd better enough, seeing as though no one has seen me use my second chakra Nature, i will be using that from now own, Only you will know who i am based on you extensive knowledge on the rinnegan and them being my eyes, I will still carry around my mask and my Anbu outfit, It is as you said, my Existence will be a memory, Signed Yami." After which he set down the paper and left. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:28 am
User Image

Nana ♞

She arrived in office a little after the mystery man, looking around the room. Outside she had simply passed the commotion, now she would wait there for her kage. It was crazy, the last few years and turning into a jounin.. she still hadn't met her ruler. There was something good that came from this, however. She had merged perfectly with her demon- finally, and her wings no longer stood out. She kept them tucked in under her skin, ready to use at any moment. However her tail mindlessly turned around ready to protect herself from any unfortunate attacks. For the moment she would stand motionless and wait. Nana Uran needed something to do, she was a knight for this country. However she yearned to be the bishop, or even better... The Queen.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
So much had happened in those two years. When a time like that is first mentioned, the mind immediately races to considering a time period so vast that a normal human being thinks that the period will never end. It will go on forever. For Lucius, the first part of the two years went by in relative peace and quiet. Even from the end of the Jonin exams, everything seemed to be going well. The exams themselves though gave him nightmares for a month.

There were not a large amount of people taking the exams in the first place. But both of the stages left Lucius shell-shocked and grasping for something to take hold of. During the first part when he had to face his greatest fear, Lucius had gone completely mental. He saw some footage afterword and couldn’t believe how he had acted. He looked like a mad man, kicking screaming, and all the spiders everywhere. Of course when he saw some other tapes Lucius realized that he wasn’t the only one. One person was scared of blood and drowning. Their room combined the fears as blood began slowly dripping from the ceiling. In an hour the room was one foot deep in blood before the pace picked up. Eventually the room filled up and she was screaming her lungs off, flailing about on the floor as the imaginary blood drowned her. The story was true for ninja after ninja except for a few who faced their fear with stone-hard determination.

Stage two wasn’t much better. In the battle they hadn’t said that there was no killing. As such, within the first two minutes his partner was nearly decapitated. He was rushed out by some medical ninja as Lucius had to take on the two blood thirsty chuunin by himself. The fight was completely one-sided…almost.as the fight went on his chakra reserves began to dwindle and his seals got weaker and weaker. In the final moments of the fight, Lucius dodged a barrage of kunai, shuriken, short swords, and even scythes from the weapon master. As he collapsed on the ground he felt a ripping sensation tear through his torso as he stared down at the sword protruding from his stomach. He coughed and blood began to trickle from his mouth. He was going to die. He was going to die and there was nothing he could do to stop it. His mind began to slip and somehow he felt his body moving on its own accord. Lucius felt like he was curled up in a ball watching a scary movie take place through his own eyes. Unintentionally, his body had released a secret art only known by the higher ups of his Senju bloodline. Matter in fact, he had never even seen his grandpa use it. Tattoos covered his face and his natural Uzumaki tattoos began to grow stronger. He could feel nature all around him and then he broke. Never before had Lucius fought with a blood thirst as he did now. Forests rose up and encompassed the battlefield and they bended to his will all of them. The others stood no chance. In seconds they were entangled by the never-ending onslaught of wood. He had them trapped by all of their limbs and was going to tear them apart. Then his mind snapped back in place and he gave up on the fight. His body was heavily wounded from an imperfect version of the sage mode his body had used in self-defense.

The fights were all bloody, horrific, and somehow beautiful all at once. When Lucius had been given the title of Jonin he couldn’t understand but he accepted it. After that first year though his life again took a downward turn. Lucius had politely refused the Kage who battered him with the question to teach a team of genin. Instead, he was given a mission where he track down a criminal. Lucius almost asked for the job to be reassigned but then he heard the specifics of the criminal. He was involved in human genetic modification. Going around town to town he promised to help children who were gravely injured. If the child had lost a leg he would miraculously get it back, same for any other organ or appendage. However, each limb was infused with different types of DNA which would eventually modify and kill the child. All of this in the name of science. Lucius accepted the mission and immediately rushed to capture the villain.

Tracking him down was the easy part. He found him in a village on the border of the Hidden Rain Village. Using an advanced transformation jutsu, he posed himself as a teenager who had lost his arm in a mining accident. Lucius gaped at how the criminal played the crowd. He was like a savior to them. They were giving him gold, animals, weapons, and anything else to heal their children. He would bring them one-by-one into a small hut and they would come out an hour later brand new. Standing in the line of devote villagers, he was eventually accepted into the hut. The man combed his snow white hair from his eyes and smiled with perfect teeth. After lying on the table, he began inspecting the wound and eventually decided what the perfect answer would be. Opening a door, the man revealed a closet housed with live animals and appendages that seemed to grow on trees. Grabbing an arm his size and a raccoon, the man pulled blood from the creature’s body and smiled; informing Lucius that he would experience a quick moment of pain as the arm was attached. This was all of the information that Lucius needed. In a flash, Lucius spun and nailed the man in his jaw with his right foot. Scrambling on the ground the man flipped a switch and a pink gas filled the hut. It was undoubtedly poison and Lucius placed a seal drawing it to one side. On further glance, the man was gone. Lucius cursed and began an extravagantly long process. He had to explain to the towns people what had happened, who the man was, and what would soon happen to their children. When the weeping began Lucius quieted the crowd down informing that he was a medic and could remove the limbs before the children died.

Over the next three days Lucius spent all of his time gently removing the hazardous limbs from the children. Incredibly he managed to save every single one. He returned their gifts and began tracking down where the sick villain had gone. A week later at midnight, Lucius had finally found him. He was in an abandoned village with some more of his sick animals and fake limbs. Lucius dropped down and slowly entered the village. Even after his first step, bright white lights turned on all around the village. There, at the end of the wide road where he stood, the villain stood calmly with a look of victory on his face. Lucius decided that the best bet, despite all of his training, was just a simple charge where he could kill the monster. The distance wasn’t halfway closed before three objects leapt in front of him blocking his way. Lucius stopped and stared, eyes wide and mouth trembling. In front of him stood three young girls. Their eyes were blood red and blank. Lucius pleaded for them to move but they stood still, steadfast in their determination. The villain laughed, his bright teeth flashing as he swept a hand around the street. There, crowding the houses, alley ways, rooftops and walls were children. Each with blood red eyes and blank expressions. In one uniform movement they all took out swords that should have been impossible for their frail bodies to carry. On further glance they also had bows and arrows on their backs.

The pale man with his white hair spoke one word and thirty of the children rushed him at once. Lucius leapt back, parrying the swords as he felt cuts open in his legs, back, and arms. Tears flowed from his eyes as he screamed at the children. Begging for them to wake up and stop this madness, to break from this monster’s control but nothing worked. Pressing his lips closed, Lucius ducked under the next sword that came his way. His right arm flew up and he locked eyes with his target. A young girl, maybe seven, with blond-shite hair and a blue and white Polk-a-dot dress. A smile touched her lips at the same time the kunai ripped through her skin and cut through her spinal cord. Time seemed to slow as thoughts rushed through his head. He imagined the girl skipping home from school. Eating dinner and laughing with her parents as she did schoolwork. All of that was gone. Her head hit the dirt road as blooded cam like a fountain from her neck. None of the children seemed to move, as if their control had been momentarily broken. Lucius looked up at the man. NO. This wasn’t a man. This wasn’t even a monster. This THING was a demon from the depths of hell itself.

The sound hit Lucius’s ears like a sonic boom. Laughter. The demon was laughing at the sight of the dead child. Rage encompassed Lucius’s mind and he charged this man as the sea of children took up their swords and rose against him. He could feel his hands moving and chakra being spent but it seemed to come back just as quickly. He could hear cries of pain as each child was slain. Either ripped apart by his wood or impaled by a kunai. The blood soaked his clothes and stained his hair and face. A small part of him cried out as each of the children died. Only one thought occupied his mind though. A deep need to kill this man. Hours went by and still the fight continued. Eventually the children stopped coming and the only person left was the demon, now shocked and cowering. Lucius breathed deeply, shaking his lungs as he began to sob uncontrollably. The street was soaked in blood and the bodies lay everywhere. Ranging from babies to young teens the dead were like a giant rotting mattress. Lucius glared at the demon and took a step. Hate filled his mind. Another step. The blond haired girl. Step. The sight of a small baby. Step. Suddenly he was face to face with the demon. He wanted to kill him but needed to make him suffer, needed to make him cry. Lucius made a barrier with the word blood. Forming around the man, a tall rectangular barrier was created. Then Lucius made a few short seals. One thought occupied his mind. A past memory that was perfect for his execution.

The Earth shifted and the man and the barrier sank downward. He stared up at Lucius’s cold face as he only imagined the horror that was to come. The demon opened his mouth to yell at the ninja but stopped as a drop hit his tongue. The taste of copper and iron filled his mouth as the drop of blood slid down his throat. Another drop fell.
Then another
And another.
Then one more.
Drop
After
Drop
Fell.

Yes this was it. Lucius would drown him in the blood of the children that he corrupted and forced Lucius to fight. Lucius stood as still as a statue as the sun began to rise and the blood started to pour into the hole. Then he hear it. The screams. The begging for mercy and forgiveness. Under the Kage’s orders he was order to give him mercy if required. Lucius didn’t care. The screams filled him with pleasure and as he looked down he felt more powerful than he had ever felt before. An hour later the man was at the surface. Banging against the top but Lucius turned away as he heard him drown.

Lucius approached the village in a daze. The blood caked his skin but he didn’t care, let it. Finally, the village gates were in sight. Four ninja guarded the gates and stared at this brown-red creature. Then stood at attention and yelled at the creature to stop. The only thing they got in return was a glare. With shock recognition swept through the four of them and they parted. Even with the blood in his hair and body, there was no mistaking the striking blue eyes and his height. This was Lucius. Grandson of Vukhan. Known among those as the “Little Sapling”. Silently with hate radiating from every pore Lucius walked through the village. Families stopped, mothers stared, children hid. This wasn’t the smiling polite Lucius who normally walked these streets. He arrived at the Kage’s office and barged in. The Kage was holding a meeting with the village elders and rose when he walked in, most likely to tear him to pieces. That wasn’t what happened at all. His name escaped her lips as he dropped a letter entailing what had happened on the mission. The elders rose but nobody challenged him. They stared like all the others.

Eight hours later the Kusa-nin that the Lady Kage had sent to investigate the battle sight finally arrived. They were greeted by the stench of rotting corpses and a tall tree. As they picked their way over the corpses they correctly identified each one as a child and the corpse in the now dried out hole as the suspect. The cause of death: drowning. What caught their interest though was what stood over the children. A tall tree stretched nearly 200 feet into the air with a trunk big enough to build a small house in. The leaves were a peculiar color. Red. Like in the fall. No that wasn’t quite right. They seemed to shimmer black instead of a lighter reddish-orange. They were the color of blood. Upon reporting what they found to the Kage Lucius earned a new title…
“The Blood Oak.”

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 230
Speed/Strength: 6/5
Shadow: 40
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

10% reduction on all techniques
+1 rank to sealing
Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.
En'en Hōka - Monkey Flame Arson
SS Rank
The host takes in a deep breath and expels a concentrated blast of green flames from their mouth, that quickly turns into a powerful jet of flames, that can cover a vast distance. The flames are incredibly hot, turning rock to liquid magma and passing through Hyoton Ice with ease.

Gold:99,000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:46 am

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:Elemntals

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:315/315

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

Riri walked into the office where two other people waited, Kya was not here. In truth that was the main reason he had joined the Grass village, the other part being he was going no where in the Mist. Every person he had ever met he considered them all to simply be prey, Kya however was more then that. Riri had taking a liking to her, she was the only other predator that he had met. In any case, he would say high to the locals. "Hello there." He would direct this to the two people already in the office.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image

Nana ♞

Someone unexpected entered, and then another. She said nothing to both of them, they looked weak and a part of her was disgusted with the amount of males that walked around the shinobi world who wanted to be the best. Nana read them like a book. Everyone was the same in this world it made her sick. The one greeted them with a simple hello, and she didn't intend to answer until her demon tugged at her mind. Do it... greet others kindly. You must turn into an angel worthy enough to fall... She glared at the ground for a brief moment before finally nodding and looking over at them both. "Greetings."

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm
Jai Dioxide

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

Riri looked at the girl for a while, she seemed to be annoyed at his presence. More importantly her "greeting" seemed forced out. All of this of course mattered little. "You seem to be quite young for a ninja. But looks are always so deceiving. Don't you think so." Riri stared at Nana giving a sarcastic smile.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image

Nana ♞

The sarcasm was beautifully stupid. "A little young? Perhaps, I'm 15. I'm already at Jounin rank, so speak to your higher ups with a better attitude." She faked a smile right back at him, unhappy he even took the time to reply.

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 pm
Jai Dioxide

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

• Destiny

• Nature Provides

• Elemental Body

"Oh did I strike a nerve, touchy about your age and rank are we now." Riri laughed, then got serious. "I have no doubt your powerful girl, I wish for you to show me how powerful. A simple sparring match seeing at Kya is busy. I want to see how I fare, to test my power if you will. What do you say to that?" In truth Riri got bored easily when he wasn't fighting, even if he lost it was more enjoyable then not fighting at all. Not only that but the girl interested him, he wanted to see if she was just more prey or a predator herself.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:45 am
User Image

Nana ♞

"My fighting style might be too... extreme for this environment." Her clear voice cut through the restringing wind, telling the truth and nothing less. If Nana would unleash her power here she would feel bad, especially since she's up against a genin. Burning down her office wasn't going to make Kya like her, and she knew that. The only way to spar with the child was to do it in a safe environment away from all civilians and especially... wood. Her fire would burn through everything and leave nothing behind. "I wouldn't want to fight in a place so forest-like."

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 am
Jai Dioxide

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:

• Bloodlust Technique

• The Jaws of the Sea

• Destiny

• Nature Provides

• Elemental Body

"Ah yes, there happens to be a nice spot in the training grounds we can go. I wouldn't want to fight here either." In truth he would ruin the place as quickly as Nana would, just in a different way. He was a powerful Genin, as Nana would soon find out if she accepted the match. "What do you say?"

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 am
User Image

Nana ♞

"I am here for a reason, after all. Why don't we do it after I've finished my meeting with Lord Kya." That was her final answer, and she chose to stare through towards him to check him out. He was taller then her definitely, but was he younger or older? He could very well be powerful despite his rank. After thinking about it for several seconds, her rippled eyes turned into a glare towards the floor as she waited impatiently.

Black Fire Lord

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces