Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:13 pm
Chaos_wolf12

G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin realized she was losing her footing as she let herself get sent flying. She used her left arm sending tendrils to the ground to give her more air. With Gin's right arm she shot the tendrils to the nearest tree. She swung to it landing at the top of a branch. She sat down on it as she spoke to herself. "I reeeaaallly have to control my expressions. Just got here and im in trouble. I don't even know these guys and I'm fighting someone they do know.." Gin sighed. She really did it now when all she came here to do was train.

((Uhh... do what ?)

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used: Tendril Manipulation
The Jiongu may freely manipulate their tendrils to an extent of their rank. The tendrils are--however--rankless, and are thusly defeated by mostly any technique. Their speed and strength are -1 from the user's stats.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:14 pm
[So everyone said ******** a post order]  

Loto Teh Sake

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:26 pm
lotosaki

(Flay them alive, stairs Isabelle.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:57 pm
Tsar Shane
lotosaki

[Stop "stairs-ing" me Shane! scream stressed Tell me what the hell that means!]  

Loto Teh Sake

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 pm
lotosaki
Tsar Shane
lotosaki

[Stop "stairs-ing" me Shane! scream stressed Tell me what the hell that means!]

(I think once upon a dream, if I recall correctly, you said "stares Isabelle", but mistyped it stairs. And thus a legend was born.

Either way, who cares. It's the best inside joke since my first bout at lovemaking.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 pm
lotosaki

xd lmaoo !! I had no idea there was a post order. I think that would have saved my rpc from fighting some random guy !  

Rockgirl809

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 am

User Image

Armand allowed a long and karambit-like blade of bone to protrude from his elbow. It would stay in place as he made handseals due to its angle and exit point. He turned to Viv and smiled at her distressed form. "That's adorable, you think he's a threat~" He took a step forward in front of her, and a couple steps to the right. "You know the drill, Viv. Behind and to my left, slight distance. Hold that position in accordance to mine~"

For now, he'd just keep Kurai talking. "So, how about we explain what the deal is with Yami? An explanation is the only thing that is keeping you from being bisected~" Grotesque and discolored wings ripped out of his shoulder blades, unfurling to their full length behind him.

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 8/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Passive air wings +1 spd

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:44 am
[Post order
Viv
Armand
Kurai
Gin if she participates.]  

Loto Teh Sake

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:26 am
(soo.... the other posts still counts right ?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 am
Tsar Shane
Really? REALLY?!! Da fuq, this entire time....that is what it was?! Lmmfao omfg how dare you prey on my grammatical errors. It's been almost a whole year and I'm just finding this out. I hate you Shane xD.

Loto Teh Sake

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
Waiting for Kukishi, Lucius sat down on a stump. Deeply breathe in through his nose before letting it out of his mouth. He checked his legs, ensuring that all of the burns were gone. There was a light pink area that showed he had been burned, but overall he felt back to normal. His chakra was replenished and he felt as if he could fight someone else. This time though, he hoped that the person wouldn’t be a jinchuriki. The spar was fun, but extremely intense and draining. Looking around, he saw a few other people entering the field, completely oblivious to what had just occurred.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 173
Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 40
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

10% reduction on all techniques
Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:99,000

Eplc Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:23 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr smiled as he approached the man he once called his partner. He seemed to be taking it easy but that was not Zephyr's idea of a good day and hated to see other Shinobi of this great land be slacking. Approaching him, he spoke calmly with a great big smile! "Hey. You. Me. Now. Whoever wins gets 10k of the other persons money. Lets go, up and at em. !"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

solarius flare

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Lucius’ head snapped up and his eyes slightly widened. He knew that voice. Turning his head slightly, he looked at his partner. He still had the same direct personality. A small smile lit up the corners of his mouth, “A fight would be a nice continuation of my day.” Standing up, Lucius backed a few paces away. The entire time, he kept his front facing Zephyr and felt each step cautiously. This time, he wouldn’t lose against his opponent. He had learned some valuable information from Kukishi and would use it wisely. His hands flashed into some handsigns as two wood clones sprouted from his body. Reaching into his back pocket, he grabbed two sealing tags and put one on each tag. There was no seal though, he would wait to see what happened. Putting his index finger to his mouth, Lucius bit down hard, drawing blood. He grabbed a few more seals and began to quickly write on them.

Chakra: 173-3 (wood clones)=170+5(tattoos)=173
Technique used:

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the CASTER of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Techniques in place:

Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Eplc Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:46 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 135/150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

Looking down, at the ground, Zephyr would not need to see the young man or his clones just yet. He had to concentrate on what to do, one clone was sprouted. If any charged him, he could easily sense their chakra. As the first clone was sprouted Zephyr unleashed his first masterpiece. Out of Zephyr's mouth came a gaseous cloud that was purple in color. The cloud would quickly subdue all in front of him, including both the Shinobi that was his partner and his clones. They were about five to seven feet from him from backing up and the jutsu itself covered up to fifty feet at his current state on height, width, and length and well it's general area. As he did this Zephyr was forming hand signs mixing in with the acidic breath, was the wind style jutsu that was causing quite an up ruckus and anything hit by it would be unable to stand up properly or easily move at all. No one would be able to see this jutsu due to the purple smoke cloud that Zephyr had made that, due to the Wind Style, was now at a 90ft in all area's of size. Any inside of the cloud would be unable to see much as they were surrounded by a purple cloud of thick fog both of these jutsu would be complete and in effect by the time the second clone was formed.

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used
    ☣ Acid Breath = 10cp - 5cp = 5cp
    ☣ Mugensajin Daitopa = 15cp - 5cp = 10cp

Quotes

solarius flare

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Lucius saw the purple cloud coming towards him. He let backwards to buy himself some more time just to be hit by a wind jutsu. The jutsu didn’t hurt him as much as just roughly blow him backwards further increasing the distance between him and the cloud. With the two clones completed, Lucius formed a seal on both of their backs. His first clone began to sprint left. On his back was a tag that had the sign for “pull” followed by poison. The cloud didn’t react, and it was soon upon Lucius. As he felt the cloud reach his legs as he dived backwards, he felt a slight burning sensation. The cloud was made of acid. That’s why it hadn’t reacted to the other pull seal. He touched his clone and the clone began to sprint right, pulling the cloud away from Lucius and drawing it to a specific point on his back. The clone had a similar pull seal but with the word “acid” on it. With these two seals active, Poison would always be drawn to the clone sprinting left and acid would always be drawn to the clone sprinting right.

Lucius made sure the clone would not stop running. If it did, the acid would catch up and burn the clone. Glancing at his legs, he saw that they were slightly burned but not that badly. With the immediate problem out of the way, Lucius grabbed four kunai with sealing tags wrapped around them. His tattoos covered the tags forming the proper seals. With his natural amazing Uzumaki accuracy, Lucius threw the seals in a large square around Zephyr. With the kunai in place, Lucius would activate the seals. The result was a barrier, and should Zephyr be caught in it, he would be unable to use chakra

Chakra: 173-18(2 pull seals)=155-13 (barrier)=142+5(Tattoos)
Technique used:

Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array

Kekkai Houjin is a method in which 4 seals are used to seal a certain area, the most basic removes an opponents use of their chakra. Other add on's to this sealing method can be implemented but are much more complicated. The original barrier method is only A rank but if any their are any add on's it turns the rank to S.
Hiku (引くto pull)
The seal is simple it literally pulls certain items to it. If one would put the fire symbol next to it, fire would be attracted towards it. Same with any other element or combination of elements.

Techniques in place:

Eplc Death

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas