Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 am

lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Vivian!" he shouted expecting her to stop. Walking forth, from the hospital, he awaited her to stop. He was in no mood to have her dead. If that was to happen he'd have to enter the fight. once he'd finish the jounin exam's he'd surely go looking for her. Honestly he doesn't know why he's stepping I, He holds no good will towards anyone There. Specifically the one who just orphaned him. Now was not the time for Vivian to die seeing as she had something she needed to finish.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Gino Barked in warning leaping off of Ren's shoulder to meet the assailant head on. The women's attack was fast but Gino only had to only move a short distance to intercept the attack, [Tsuuga (Piercing Fang)] the small dog began to rotate fast enough to break even some of the strongest barriers. A tornado of fast spinning fury. Ren grabbed Kirra pushing her torwards Klein, in the same motion focusing his chakra, quickly doing the handsigns [Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)] before diving into the ground torwards the battle. If successful he would grab come up under the woman's ankles holding her down to the ground.

(Chaos there is no way Yami would have gotten to the hospital yet let alone be healed at all, it would take a lot longer then a couple of hours, plus you already exited. Please try and be logical, jeez)

Treyj130

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:43 am
lotosaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    (People said you attacked me, but I see nothing in your post saying that. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll just be standing by.)

It seemed as if "Vivian" was going a little... nuts. Using a style he developed, too -- the Lightning Step. That was cute. He didn't care honestly. He could see her baggage with Kira, the awkward mute girl. And yet again, all he had to say was "survival of the fittest". Renjin joined the fray, and he didn't really mind that either. He was free to do as he pleased. But, unlike with Kira, Kleine was eagerly waiting to fend off an attack that would endanger him. Vivian could guarantee that if she attacked Ren, she would have an opponent far greater than anything she'd ever encountered on her hands.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:21 pm
(I dont think with the lightning step you could change direction enough to hit kira who is diminutive so me pushing her a ways over to klein would put her out of reach and us being able to sense is slightly justified by the better sense of smell inuzukas have. So I think
kira would be safe for now)  

Treyj130

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako felt a familiar presence as Vivian approached the area and immediately closed her eyes. She wasn't going to fall for that. All of this fight was utter nonsense. She sensed as they carried Yami away, as the others entered, and as Vivian attacked the girl who had killed Kurai. And something snapped in her head. "ENOUGH!" Masako knelt down, placing her palm on the ground, and sent a pulse of pinkish colored chakra in a massive circle outwards. "Radar Expansion". The circle would slowly envelop the area, except those underground. "Cease all this mindless fighting. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Vivian. Instead of fighting among ourselves, we should be focusing on that which at any moment could attack our village. Attacking this girl does nothing but weaken us."

CP: 172 - 10 = 162
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

• Radar Expansion B-Rank
The user sets there right hand palm on the ground, and says the jutsu name... A visible pulse, the color of there chakra, will spread in a 360 degree circle, about fifty meters around the user.. The move, if caught in, causes a constant ringing in the ear, high pitched and extremely annoying. The attack does not, however, do any real damage, but paralysis the target for a few seconds. [One Post] [Only reaches two feet off the ground, unless enhanced or upgraded.. five feet per upgrade..]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 pm

lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
((Alright i'm done, I'm Very frustrated by this whole Ordeal, From kurai getting a bounty for no reason, To mist not being clear about his post, I'm done. Also i was out the whole night and posted this morning.)) Yami began walking out of the village to his newly created research facility. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image
As the woman rushed Kira she turned around to face the woman. Her odd view of everything around her with her dojutsu gave her and advantage against this purple haired woman. Just as she was about to use her gold dust against this enemy she was pushed out of the way. Of course she saw her him approaching her the entire time but she didn't know he intended to take her opponent on for her. Just as she was about to use gold dust to defend her new acquaintance a loud ringing began to overtake her ears and the pink haired woman began to yell at everyone in the area.

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:51 pm
Treyj130
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120-65=55+10[Uzumaki chakra]=65+ draining bonus= 68 /120
Speed: Six
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description: This technique can only be used by those of the Bloodline Crusher decent. The user must also being of a sealing class, otherwise all requirements aren't met. Basically, this allows the user to use their tattoos to create seals. Once the user touches the object or objects in which they wish to transfer the seal, the tattoos almost instantaneously climbs from their body and onto the object in a form of a seal. When utilizing this technique, the user must speak the seal's name before the transfer is complete. Simple, easy.

Three Dragons - Stage 2
Sai x2

User Image Due to the lightning steps inability to suddenly change direction, the two would clash. Gino's Tsuga would be met with an immense speed transferred into the weight that bore into the blade. The clash seized the girl's advance; but check this out. At the very second the two clashed, she'd mouth a tiny syllable, and the tattoos would instantaneously bare a symbol Into the canine's fur. Sai. At once the animal's tiny claws would be forced behind it in an extremely uncomfortable placement due to the dog's bone structure. With the dog now helpless, the note tagged to her chest would peel from the flawless , golden skin to the ground with a light papery noise. Now visible once more, Vivian's blazing crossbow was pointed towards the animal in a one-handed badass pose. Wild Thorns intertwined around the girl's legs while the tiny fingers toiled with the bony trigger. If the trigger WAS pulled...what would happen to little ol Gino? Viv noted Ren's little underground disappearing act.

Completely anticipating his obvious next move, The shinobi felt the cold brown hands wrap around her skinny ankles. Whenever Ren made contact with her skin, his life force would be sapped from his being[-5 Chakra]. Not only that, a seal quite identical to his little buddy Gino's would appear on the palm of his hands.
"Sai", were the lifeless words that hissed from the woman. Before Vivian could sink more than a few centimeters into the soil below, Ren's hands would be forced behind him and retreat to where they came, the ground below. Now with His arms behind him beneath the soil, how could the boy swim? Would he run out of air? Without a second's hesitation, The lady pointed the blade towards Ren -- well where his hands sprouted from. Crossbow pointed towards his pet. Then sounds became audible once more. The high pitched screech bit her eardrum and forced a slight wince from the little lady. Then....she came to. Vivian stood in the same exact position, unmoved but wondered what exactly was going on. After a few blinks towards Masako she spoke,"What-what's going on...", wasn't this ironic.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm
lotosaki

xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    Ten discs sprung out from their locations all over Kleine's body. Those ten discs were enhanced by a particular ability; the Ten Soldiers. They spun in circles in the air, picking up speed and prepping to rip Vivian into a human zucchini. He did not look at her, nor did he need to. With his sharingan, he could feel her muscle movements. With Wu Xing, he could feel the tremors she created with each step and movement of her body. With Psycho Renegade, he could feel the force she moved through the air, and the current of her energy. Kleine was and had always been vastly perceptive, and with the addition of his EMS, he was now a master of all six senses -- the sixth being beyond all the others combined. He raised his voice and spoke, "Release the boy's dog or you will die screaming. I won't ask again. Do it now." He stomped his foot against the floor, and very quickly, Renjin would rise from underground near Kleine's feet. This was done first with manipulation of the plates, by virtue of him being a Wu Xing.

He reached down and grabbed Renjin by the collar, pulling their faces to meet one another. He stared him dead in the eye, pushed him away slightly, and then decked him in the face. "I thought you had promise, but you suck. Even as a Chuunin, you got completely annihilated. I told you to stay with your stupid dog and reinforce him. I also told you to not get into positions where you can be easily demobilized and taken advantage of. You broke both of those rules. Did you think I was joking with you? You can ******** die for even one mistake in battle. Even just a half-mistake. Even a tenth of a mistake, you'll die. And often times you don't even need to make an error. You can get beat by an opponent solely by virtue of them being superior. The bottom-line is that battle is a practice of perfection. If you aren't going to think rationally and plan out your moves, then don't even get into a fight. This isn't your battle anyway."

He was, obviously, quite disappointed.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 pm
                                                    The words stung quite a bit, Ren was just trying to protect Kira but he had failed at that as it seems. Now Ren could only feel rage, a cold rage at how Gino was treated. His arms still sealed behind his back in an uncomfortable position Ren shrugged Klein off, turning and eyeing down Vivian. "Touch Gino again and I will kill you" Ren said barring his canine teeth in a rageful snarl. He realized he was in no position to attack, the only jutsu he could use was medical and at this point that would be no use. Awkwardly Ren twisted a little so he could reach one hand into his pant pocket. He pulled out a tiny bag that he concealed in his hand, within was about thirty or so food pills. Sliding one pill out with his thumb in pointer fingers, he palmed it in his hand

Ren awkwardly turned and spun tossing the pill as best he could towards the dog ",Catch Gino." The dog inched a bit wiggling into position the pill landing right in front of his muzzle, using its tounge Gino lapped it up off the ground. A couple moments passed, before the dog started to growl, its fur turning a shade of dark red as the pup expanded becoming more than twice its normal size, its sharp fangs and red eyes gave Gino an almost demon-like appearance. Still struggling with the seal, [Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)] flames seeped over from its paws burning the seal from its fur. Gino leapt back to Ren's side. Proceeding to do the same to Ren's seal as well Gino's flames licked at the seal till it was burned off. "Thanks bud, and now for the real show, Beast mimicry: four legged technique" he said preforming the hand signs, chakra emitted from his body immediately following. Ren crouched to the ground in an almost animal like state, his eyes showing a certain beast nature. "Now Gino" Ren shouted turning to place his hand on the dog [Jinjū Konbi Henge: Sōtōrō (Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf ).] He leaned forward allowing Gino to climb on top, there beings merged together as they formed a gigantic two-headed beast its blood red fur and huge claws menacing to say the least. Lunging forward and swinging its paw down upon Vivian in a beastly haymaker that would surely critically wound her if connected, if dodged the beast would simply swipe through with its second claw as well.

Treyj130

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:21 am
Treyj130
User Image

User Image
Chakra:120-65=55+10[Uzumaki chakra]=65+ draining bonus= 68 /120 editing
Techniques:
Sell

User ImageBeat, beat. Her heartbeat seemed irregular, overcome with fear of sudden death. This man, was obviously of a higher level. Vivian swore she could feel traces of his energy surging over her. Ugh, there were too many people in this area, not only that, all eyes were on her. Viv wished to speak, but found her mouth overcome by a drought every time words formed. Though she stared towards the golden discs, in the peripheral of her topaz eyes Ren was moving. "Listen, I....I-", the dryness pursued and stole her words once more. Trying to shake tears, a warm emotion found itself to the front of the bronze face. Ren was indeed preparing an attack, a final one at that which she expected to be catastrophic. Seeing as the regular Vivian was back, strategy rather than brute strength was brought into play. Carefully calculating each step, the crossbow was released. From then on, everything seemed based in this dimension of a slowed motion through her panicked eyes. Without end, the Uzumaki descendant moved backwards until Ren's transformation was complete. "I can do this!" rang loudly in her ears. Had to throw the catchphrase in there.

A single tag was ripped from her back pocket; Seki. The seal ignited into a golden flare, then shaped a circular shield. Grabbing on both sides, her Uzumaki heritage overtook her movements. The shield was suddenly stretched into a half-dome of pure, sealing energy. The first claw was brunt, its sheer power shook the dome, and seemingly cracked it's essence. Golden glass would fly as it shattered, allowing Vivian to be struck by the blunt aspect sending her flying. Unfortunately, Ren's body would be paralyzed temporarily to the point that his second attempted swipe would be stunted. Viv reeled backwards, and scraped the ground with her tiny body. It would seem as though, Ren had over powered her. No-- purposely she'd do this with the sole intention of ending this battle. Hopefully Ren and his...master would be thrilled with this end. s**t, Vivian wanted out. The crossbow she dropped earlier, and out. The awkwardness filled her to the top, Yep...she was back.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image
With everything occuring between these two shinobi she was caught up in all of this. This was her fault because of a bounty that she accepted. The methods she used were extremely brutal to get her prey. As the woman was over powered and thrown to the ground through the force Kira began to act. Moving the gold dust with her hands she quickly formed a barrier between the two of them protecting them from one another. They had to stop this as this had to just be a large misunderstanding or something. Due to her inability to use her voice for sure. She closed her eyes scared of what they were going to do in response to her wall of gold dust but she would hold it in between them.

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:27 pm
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

When Masako saw Kira raise up a wall of golden sand, she was glad to see that someone else wanted to stop this little farce as well. She walked onto the far side of the wall to Viv, checking to make sure she was okay. "You look pretty rough. To continue fighting is foolish right now. If you lay still I can heal your wounds and take you to the hospital." She turned her head and raised a hand to Kira, motioning for her to take down the wall of sand as well.

CP: 172
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:31 pm
                                                    As the stun began to wear off Ren watched as Kira jumped in his path raising a barrier of the gold sand. Being a mute she could not voice her mind but her purpose was very clear and apparent. Vivian was a little roughed up as it appeared, she was a skilled Shinobi and a challenging opponent to say the least.

The burning fire of rage slowly started to lose its kindling, the remainder cooling to ash. He and Vivian had nothing to fight about, it was pointless to go any further and with that Ren transformed back with a "poof" of smoke. Gino seemed exhausted and seemed to curl up and go to sleep right on the spot, Ren turned back and headed forward approaching Kira. Kneeling down in front of her. He had used alot of chakra on that last attck but he still had quite a bit, Atleast enough to help heal Kira. He raised. his hands in front of him, they glowed green as he focused his chakra too them [(Healing Hands Technique: Major).] The girl didnt seem too opposed to the idea of having her vocal cords healed. Ren reached out placing both hands on her neck, letting the concentrated chakra do its work.

Treyj130

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:31 am
Treyj130
User Image

User Image
Chakra:120-65=55+10[Uzumaki chakra]=65+ draining bonus= 68 /120
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User Image With a closer look, Masako would notice something. She'd notice that Vivian was in no-way harmed; save for the few scrapes from the skid across the terrain. Other than that, Vivian would stand as usual and peer towards the lady wishing to heal her "wounds". A forceful smile was offered towards Masako, Vivian didn't want to associate with anyone at this point, or any point. Then again, this lady was fancied by her Armand. Couldn't be too bad, right? "I'm...fine. Nice to see you again...", another shaky smile was thrown at Masako. She noticed her hair was, down? When did her hair bow come out? The long, bodied hair swished and tucked behind her ear to move any baby hair that obscured her view. With a final look towards The newcomers, The young woman turned to leave. This area wasn't safe, especially since Mr. Destructo disc was present. She didn't feel safe.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image