Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:06 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxEven though his features softened, eyes eased off their cold gaze and a smile slid the corners of his mouth upwards, there was still a terrifying aura about the man. It was difficult to get her muscles to respond to her mental commands. She wanted to stand. Wanted to stop feeling vulnerable kneeling on the floor before him. Her movements were ridged. Stiff. But finally she was on her feet. He seemed too altogether. Too calm to have gone through whatever just happened. He lost his Rinnegan and gained a new power? Was that even possible? What strange force was at work here? Aki tried to question the events that had occurred but her mind kept going back to how unnervingly calm Lars seemed to be. As he approached she felt her feet rooted to the ground. All she could do was grip the bar stool seat her backside was pressed to. The muscles in her face twitched at his touch, a minor flinch. Her breath jolted at his touch, a minor flinch. Eyes sharp, snapped to his face at his touch. Then his words brought her shoulders sinking, confusion clear across her face. "I... don't understand." She looked aside rather quickly while trying to slide to the side. "Please excuse me." If he let her go she would hurry to the restroom of the cafe and attempt to hide behind a locked door until she had control of her emotions.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Haydoh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:58 pm
Dii de Mer

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars smirked, stepping aside to allow her to go and clear her thoughts. As a newly rejuvenated man, he understood that he would inflict certain feelings on people but he didn't know he'd inflict fear into Aki's heart rather than lust. He chuckles and slicks his hair back, glancing to the bathroom door in hopes that Aki would exit soon with a clear head and a less frightened expression. Lars could help but have taken a whiff of her while she was close and her scent was simply to die for, like a full course meal of flesh and organs. To Lars, it smelled like his mother's famous home cooking, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to do something like that to his precious student. He staved off all of his cravings to ensure that he wouldn't scare her. She was important to him, like a good friend.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                          xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                          (Not actually in the thread. Feel free to ignore. ;D)

Flashback: Step One, Lucas Merallus

He looked into his eyes, and saw a sort of dread. Kleine -- you could say he was an enigma to most. Lucas considered himself quite the debunker of myths, and men that would like to remain as such. With that in mind, you could say he immediately grew interested in the recently-crowned Shogun that had been making a number of... changes to Konoha's international policy. From an elderly isolationist to a young, ambitious warlord -- it was quite a leap indeed. This was possibly the issue with monarchy -- that the nation had to adapt to the leader, and not the other way around. Here was the thing, however. Not every nation could adapt, or wanted to adapt. You had leaders with all sorts of radical, new and astounding ideas that would never make it beyond the reaches of their journal or simply their mind. Or, there were some that spoke these thoughts, and immediately were cast aside as a heretical false prophet and then the nation divided and picked and chose which of them truly still remained loyal to the monarch's side. Many Kings had fallen from trying to make change, and many more had fallen by simply doing nothing.

It was a delicate profession. It was not meant for one with a delicate heart. Often times the ones with the most tender of beings were the most vulnerable to the blade, to the bow, to the flames. They were vulnerable to betrayal and espionage. Kleine -- he knew he wasn't delicate. Not at all. Lucas could see just from the look in his eyes that this man was quite a monster.

One that, desperately, he wanted to uncover from inside and out. And so he asked: "Do you have any experience with psycho analysts? Strange, observant little wallflowers coming by and asking you far too personal of questions? Or, some of them asking hardly anything and letting you simply speak on your own? People that seem to be there only to... hear you talk?" He wasn't sure if Kleine could recognize one. He knew that before Shahnz died, he had become exceptionally worried about the degrading mental state of his son. It's highly likely that he hired someone -- even in secret -- to discover his ails. What they found however, and if they even existed, was something that he could surely not ascertain.

"Yes. Boyfriend. My first. The man that plucked my flower. Handsome, charming, gallant. Too much so. You could say that I was a little flabbergasted by the fact that my life had suddenly changed so greatly -- that someone that had only just been admitted to my world had come to "love" me. That he asked me so many personal questions without much regard to his own... person. I investigated his belongings. It wasn't something obvious that led me to discover his latent profession. No, instead, it was a bill. It was a particular bill that I remember -- because I spilled a bit of ink onto it and ended up fading the text as I tried to rub it off. It was the exact same. So, then I investigated further, and managed to pay a clairvoyant -- or some form of Yamanaka -- to inform me of where he may have gotten this bill. My father's money." He looked back, to that time. That was before he'd become as he was now -- completely honest. Instead, he simply felt demented. Like a demon had come over him and he couldn't help but be evil. He didn't want to be anything else. He only wanted hatred and desire, and that frightened him.

Everything frightened him. The coincidence frightened him. And that was why he looked into it, and discovered its meaning. "My father handed him a wad of cash in private. To be exact, it was 43,000 Ryo. Do you realize how great a sum that is? From that, I managed to gather two possibilities in my mind: either he was paid off to keep some secret about me hidden, or he was paid to spy on me and reveal something of value to my father. I hate acting based on assumptions, so I investigated further. By that, that is to say he awoke surrounded by brown walls with little to no light. I tortured him until he revealed his profession as a psychologist, one excellent at subterfuge and lies. But, you see, I'm sort of a psychoanalyst as well. I could tell from that conversation that he only recognized evil as a part of his own form of evil. He deeply desired death and the meaning of it. He enjoyed pain and fear and submission. Even as I cut off his arms and legs, the only thing he would reveal to me was his name and age, over and over. And finally, my psychological profile: pure evil." He stared back into Lucas' eyes -- his blue, and smiled as a devil would.

The man's expression did not change much. He was already prepared for this level of wickedness. He knew what he was walking into far before he ever sent off that letter. "Would you disagree with that assessment?" He asked, which caused Kleine to shrug. "I'm whatever I want to be at the time. At that moment, you could say I was as he said. Right now, I'm not. I don't feel like it. Especially because I'd rather not the same assessment from two different psychoanalysts. Why don't you give it a shot, doctor? Didn't you come here to diagnose me?" He was fairly jumpy in his seat, gaining a form of pleasure from the doctor's reactions -- even silence was a reaction to him. Kleine sought to discover what was in his head, not out. You could say his words and expressions meant nothing at that point.

The man laid his arms over the table, and leaned forward slightly. He began to smile, and that caught Kleine's attention. "You think you're a prophet. A man with no equal in any field. I can tell that much simply by the fact that you believed yourself to be something of a psychoanalyst even for your lack of training. You believe that chaos is the natural order, and that discipline is a lie meant only to tame the beasts that walk and claim themselves as men. You don't train, or learn in a professional environment, you only see and adapt. You're naturally talented and so that reinforces your blatant arrogance. But you're not as good as you think you are, Shinsei. You're likely only as good as I think you are. A man that bases their perception of the world solely on what they've seen -- and all they ever see is fear and carnage. You do not understand light, only darkness. I didn't come here to diagnose your darkness, or your light. I came here to realize the full picture."

He was strong, Kleine could say that. He respected that in a man. Someone as fearless as Lucas was always someone that Kleine could stand to be around. He appreciated even the most ridiculous opinions if they were backed by valor. And so, he leaned back and simply allowed him to speak, nodding slightly as a go-ahead. Thus, the man's first question began. "What was your relationship with your mother? Your father? What is your relationship with women in general? Men in general?" He asked this simply as a basis, as he was almost sure that Kleine's issues stemmed from his childhood. Even those born the sort of dark impulse that Kleine possessed... never got quite so vicious as he did. He knew there was something more to it. And so it began.

"My mother? Fake. Materialistic. Whore. Liar. So obsessed with public opinion, even when all she did was talk s**t about everyone all day. Genuinely weak-minded person. I never got on with her. Nor did my brother. She was barely a mother at all. As for my father, I had my golden years with him. He was strong, charismatic, wise. He is everything a man should be. However, he sought to control me as I grew more... intense. That was a mistake of his, was it not?" An obvious implication that he killed his father. Lucas expected that already, however. It was not the official story, but many already guessed as much. Kleine was not quite the loyal type -- not to family, nor anyone. He was only loyal to him. And even then, only partially. "Women . . . my life doesn't involve them. I'm not attracted to them. I have nothing to gain from them. Even if you were to look at it from the point of sadism; domination, I have nothing to gain. I don't enjoy controlling them. They're too weak-willed or just boring for me to really care to torment. That's where men come in: attractive, often strong, often smart, often weak, often stupid. You could say I consider men more diverse, which makes me more drawn to them. As someone of many moods, I could never consider myself content going through a folder filled with xerox sheets. Men are more entertaining to me; in bed, in words, and in subjugation. In reality though, I don't care much for either. They're both just different variations of the genetic abortion that calls itself human. There are only a few that I can really place in my sight -- and for those few people, gender isn't a factor." Though obviously, there was still the physical attraction that played in. No matter how strong she was, a woman couldn't ever fulfill that side of him.

It was possibly a reaction to his experience as a youth, or maybe he simply naturally fell away from that thought. That actually brought up a very important question: it involved Kleine's desires, his sexuality, what it all was to him. "What is it that you like about a man? That might seem strange a question, but simple unconscious things can often indicate a lot about someone. For example, if I'm attracted more to strong men over weak men, it's often a sign of a certain need for dominating presence in my life. Of course, I don't really expect you to fit that clause. You have yourself as a self-sufficient battery of domineering." That was a bit of a joke, you could say, although he couldn't really put it in a better or more accurate way. "d**k and a**. What more is there to say? Next question?" His expression didn't change. He wasn't being evasive, there was simply nothing to gain from this line of questioning. Kleine didn't care for sturdy or fragile or in-between, attraction was attraction.

Lucas looked down, and began the next line of questioning. "What are your fears? Feel free to lie or tell the truth. The way you react will give me the answer." Even revealing that he was analyzing his reactions wouldn't change the perspective. If Kleine lied and played rather than approaching it directly, it meant he feared something greater than even his fears; appearing weak. Kleine knew that -- and he knew that it was what Lucas was going for. So, he decided to be honest, especially since he hated to be anything but. He leaned back, his fingers tapping the back of the chair, and revealed. "Death, decay, ugliness, weakness, exploitation, losing, dying alone. My primary fear out of those would probably be losing. I care quite a bit about my reputation. I don't like the idea of sullying it." Surprisingly forward, he was. Lucas found it fairly interesting that he didn't even try to be subtle. It was as if he was looking for something -- like he wanted him to come to a conclusion. Perhaps erroneously? He wasn't sure. But he knew that Kleine was extremely dangerous, so essentially everything he said and did pointed to something much more grim than what appeared.

"Lucas," he called his name. That alerted the man; deep in thought, and even what you could consider fear, he came to feel a powerful darkness loom over him. He looked up, suppressed his emotions, and looked into Kleine's eyes. "You can't diagnose me, can you? We could go on for hours, but you wouldn't have the ability to do so truthfully. I know why that is. It's because you realize that there's nothing wrong. I am not a human that has developed a mental disorder, but rather, a human that hasn't. The people on this planet all have one particular disorder that I don't possess -- moralism. A trick. I am the base of what a man could be. Perhaps not should be, but could be. Beyond that, even if you believed that such a thing was another disorder, you can't properly place it, can you? You don't entirely believe me, and yet my demeanor makes it impossible to discern what is truth from what is a lie. All-in-all, I'd say it's safe to assume that you have met your match. So, that leaves a question from me to you--" He raised his arm slightly, and began to bring it forward.

"Is psychology the discerning of unnatural and inhuman disorders, or is it the practice of suppressing what is most human about us? The "ID" as you so call it. You could say that I practically live on the thing. There is nothing else, no third or second dimension. No rules or regulations. Only want. Is that a problem, doctor?" This was -- undeniably -- the last question he would ever be allowed to answer. He could feel it . . . the instinct, that degradation into a killer. The arrival of the "Pure Evil" Kleine, the one that did not care of what ill may befall him. He had to make these words his last. "No one knows what psychology is. In truth, it's only a way of narrowing the dilettante from the earnest; the people that are willing to risk their lives over those that would rather relate their findings to their horoscope; their social life. No one knows what anything is, Kleine. We're all humans. We're all fools. Even you. You're not a God. You can't claim to know anything but yourself." And that was it.

That was it.

"You're right, doctor Merallus. Only I know myself. Only I can diagnose myself. I'm pure evil."

And, that was it. It was the end.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                          xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:33 am
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHe terrified her. The sudden and quick shifts seemed to have left her more shaken than him. And that left her more afraid than anything. How could he be so okay. How could be so okay to turn around and confess. Back pressed to the bathroom stall door Aki took deep breaths to calm herself. She looked down at her hands expecting to see them shake, instead they were solid as stone. Maybe she wasn't afraid as she believed. He was still Lars, maybe. Hiding in the bathroom wasn't going to fix whatever happened. Was there anything to even fix? Was it her responsibility? Was she blowing it all out of proportion? She probably was. "Get it together. Calm the ******** down." She hissed at herself a few times before exiting the stall. A woman at the sink gave her a curious look, a mixture of confusion and annoyance. Aki ignored her and left the bathroom. The moment she reentered the cafe she felt his eyes on her. For a moment she froze just outside the bathroom, trying to convince her body to not slink back into the bathroom. Mustering herself up she looked to him and smiled from across the eatery. With sure steps she returned to him and retook her seat and ordered a tea. "Sorry about that. Please forgive my rudeness." Aki swiveled in her seat to face him. True concern was painted on her face. Hands clasped she leaned forward slightly. "Are you certain you're well? Gave me a real scare there earlier but now you seem okay. I'm still worried, however."

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Haydoh

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the Café he sat down in a table for 1. He ordered tea to relax himself after a long day. It was no question that Yami was stressed. Yami's only 14 and he's alone. "Geez...I wonder what I'm going to expect from now on..as an....orphan...." he said to himself. After the nice warm tea arrived he took a nice short sip from the cup and leaned back in the chair.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Finishing his tea, he arose to his feet and paid. And like that he was off. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:35 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin sighed as she was done her food. She watched people coming in and out the cafè. She watched ther happiness, listening to their laughter... She hated it. Gin wasn't an angry person, she just didn't understand why people get so close to each other. Gin let her tendrils loose as they crawled everywhere. As a waitress came out to check how things were with gin she screamed and ran away. Everyone turned to Gin as she paid no one no mind, but her own. She controlled her tendrils to get the water bottle filled half of it with sake and began drinking out of it.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 am
User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N
Kusagakure// Genin// Medical// Body Sacrifice Sensor

[Enter]

Ji Yeon opened the doors to the cafe. She decided to visit it as a rewerd for becoming genin, a small step towards her dream. Were should I sit? She looked around to see if any spots were empty, as she scanned the cafe an interestinf scene caught her sight. A girl was using tendrils to get a bottle, at the same time a weitress run away with a screem. Funny! Ji Yeon moved her body closer to the girl, staying carful not to bump into anyone. She stopped as soon as she was near the girl "Hello." She paused for a moment. "How do they work?" she reached to touch a tendril, that was so interesting in her eyes.

Rockgirl809

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:19 pm

User Image

Gin controlled a few of her tendrils to wrap around the little girls arms. Gin never really had anyone touch her... Or her tendrils. It was actually weird, so the only reaction Gin had was to scar her. "I don't share to whoever doesn't know the secret..." Gin thought some more. "Why are you so interested..." Gin, of course, wasn't much of a talker. But when she did, she showed no kind of emotion.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:53 pm
Rockgirl809

User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N

Ji Yeon felt tingling sensation as tendrils wrapped around her hand. She chuckled a little. "Ticklish, I just found it funny that the weitress run away, just like that." She looked at the girl and saw how pretty she actually was; white long hair, redish eyes, beautiful lips. Even Ji Yeon as a fellow girl had to admire her "You are really pretty." She smiled at the girl "Are you a genin too? I dont remember seeing you in the Academy?" Ji Yeon sat down next to the girl, as her feets were feeling a little sour from standing; the tendrils were still on her hand. They felt the same as a real plant would do. Interesting. "I just graduated."  

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:38 pm

User Image

Gin found this girl interesting. She didn't run off scared like the waitress did, but instead braced it and actually thought it was... cool... Gin was a bit mad that she wasn't the tiniest of scared, but still couldn't get over the fact that the girl had just sit with her. Gin never knew what it was like to converse with someone for certain reasons, but this time she would try. Plus it's not like they will ever see each other again... Right ? Gin's cheeks grew a shade of light pink hearing the girl compliment her on how pretty she looked. Gin didn't know how to respond so she said, "You think I'm... Pretty ?" Gin knew people always stared at her, but she never knew why, and she never cared to find out

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N

She saw a slight blush on the girls cheeks "Yes, very pretty. Your chakra is very pretty too." She looked at the girl "I forgot to introduce myself I am Jang Ji Yeon, but you can call me Ji. Whats your name?" She gazed into the girls eyes, she had a feeling that the girl was very shy and didnt speak to people very often.

Rockgirl809

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:46 pm

User Image

Gin looked at the girl with her red eyes as she retracted her tendrils. This girl... Ji continued to compliment her as Gin just couldn't figure out why. Gin's eye twitched slightly as her left eye brow rose a little. She couldn't decide if she wanted to give Ji her name. "Gin... So why are you talking to me ?" If anyone knew Gin, they would know she was straight forward blunt. She didn't care because she wanted answers.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 pm
Rockgirl809

User Image

J A N GXXXJ IXXXY E O N

Ji Yeon was happy to get to know Gin "I want to be your friend!" she looked into the redish eyes of Gin, they gave off a mysterious feeling. She giggled a little "Can we be friends?" uneasy could be felt in Ji Yeons voice, because she knew Gin was a type that sometimes was hard to befriend, but in her soul she hoped that the girl would not refuse. Umh... so nervous... The cafe was bustling with people once again, but she did not hear it as all her senses were waiting for Gin to speak.  

MiniBun

Blessed Cub

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Party Animal 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:47 pm

User Image

Gin's cold straight face slightly changed being taken aback by what the girl said. Gin composed herself as her cold straight face came back. The girl was hopeful that Gin would say yes. "I don't have friends, nor do I want one. Getting attached to people is dangerous and I wish not to par taken that dangerous road. You seems like someone I will need in the future. You will be an ally of mine." At this point, it's not like Ji had a choice. Its' either she take this position that is rarely ever given, or Ji becomes even more nothing to Gin.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
iFii

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash