Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe laughing stopped, replaced by a more serious gaze. With a flick of her wrist, a draw on the desk slid open and a headband floated out. It gently flew through the air, stopping in front of the young ninja, waiting for him to grab it. "Are you blind or do you not see the mountian of paperwork on my desk? And as for your first mission, since you seem so eager to leave, you can patrol the wall, cloud district, and clean up the cloud dorms. I know its not an exciting mission, but these simple things must be done in order to maintain the village, and I did the same things when I was in your shoes. Dismissed." Toshiko sensed a familiar presence on the other side of the door and yelled out, looking past the boy she had just tasked out. "Raiken, enter"

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Solarius Flare

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
Vero Heiland
Heiland: The Psycho Demons Chakra:140 Sage Speed:6 Strength: 4

He had gotten her. It was evident by her hard steely gaze that had been sent his way and her tone of voice. He didn’t let his glee show, instead he grabbed the headband, bowed low and tied it around his forehead. Stepping out of the office, he studied the boy outside. He seemed interesting, but that could just be his hair style. After nodding to the receptionist who waved back at him, Vero stepped outside of the building. His job seemed trivial but that was of no importance to him, he would work hard, or make others work for him, and get a good sum of money.

Kitten Kashensu
Love the mission lol. Thank you for not killing me btw

Solarius flare

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image
"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."

Raiken rose and stepped into the kage's office ignoring the boy who was just dealt with intending to not lose his focus. "I am here to request permission to take the anbu test." Raiken said in a stoic tone. His deep blue eyes looking into Toshiko's with resolve that was unnatural for his age. Raiken had learned all he currently could mastering one bloodline and learning all techniques up to chuunin with another. He wanted a challenge. He didn't think he'd make anbu but wanted to test all he had learned and what better way to do so then a test designed by his leader.

"This is my chance, even if I fail the test I could still impress her." Raiken thought his self motivation going through the roof. This boy was looking to test his merit and hoped that his kage would grant him permission to take the test. His wiry figured stood in front of her itching for a chance wanting nothing more than to show her how far he had come and how ready he was to prove himself. His young blood boiling now as the prospect of being able to take an anbu test filled him with a surge of energy and excitement.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/ - /Speed: 5/ - /Strength: 4/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 pm
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image

A soft knock was heard at the door. Raiken had returned. Two years ago he had requested to be given permission to take the anbu test his kage had prepared and was turned away. Raiken had taken this as motivation and spent the past two years training in solitude, honing his skills and learning new techniques to push his power to the limit and achieve his goal. He wanted nothing more than to just be allowed to take the test and after two years he felt ready.

Raiken had grown just a bit taller during the time not really changing in form or stature and decided to keep his unorthodox hairstyle as well figuring it couldn't hurt to be unique. He had been waiting for this moment and hoped his hard work would pay off and the kage would at least humor him and allow him to attempt to earn her respect and the rank he so desired.

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/ - /Speed: 5/ - /Strength: 4/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:12 pm
Kitten Kashensu

User Image
The Jounin-Ranked medical-nin slipped her way throughout the village and to the Raikage's Office. It was a place she had not been in - what seemed like - forever. Now, she was at the place again with one thing in mind: the ANBU test. For some time she had debated with herself over whether or not she wanted to become a part of such an organization of the village. They had their scheme-y ways and secret plots. However, she wanted in.
In no rush at all, she had made her way to the door of the office where she laid her milky eyes upon another already at the door. She could only but wonder who, exactly, it was. She may have been of some decent ranking in the village but she was not that popular around town nor did she know much of any others. After a little incident back when she was a Genin, she chose not to even travel about the village much.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image

For the moment, he stood almost motionless. He got there... but how. This had to be the one village he had never stepped foot in- it had to be the one village he had never betrayed. Konohagakure- then to Kirigakure- finally a pit stop at Kusagakure never made him happy. Betraying three villages, knowing how to get in and out of three villages without being seen. Perhaps this place was his calling. Hashao- no. His name was Ares. He wasn't there to fight, destroy. He was simply there to discuss things that needed to be discussed, he felt in his heart that being aligned to a village might be whats best for him. This was his last chance, and since he was younger and more knowledgeable than before he wanted to stick with this alliance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Ah, yes... yes, I understand," he said. In front of him, there was one of the village elders, an old lady of like . . . a hundred something that refused to just die. She was a Senju, one of the officials that promoted Christian's elevation of position, one that openly detested the daimyo and caused a great deal of controversy. She was not a bad person, however. Kyon and Mayu believed that she truly cared about the welfare of the people of this nation. But, damn, she was a b***h. Right now, she was screaming Kyon and Mayu's heads off for not successfully killing the Uzumaki rogue. It was pure outrage. "Well, what do you expect, b***h?!" Mayu let out. Oh boy, was all Kyon could think. This happened all the time. Every time something went even remotely wrong, the elder would b***h at them, and then Mayu would flip out and they'd argue. "Excuse me?!" She stood up, and slammed her palms against the table. Mayu's eyes narrowed, and she retorted. "We were still Genin when that mission started! We've been hunting this ******** for six months and have had better luck than the damn Jounin you sent! He's a high-ranked Uzumaki capable of using a wide array of seals! You know we can't kill something like that! Just send ******** Christian!"

The old Senju then . . . quite literally, stood on her table and jumped Mayu. "Respect your elders, you fifth gen s**t! It's not my fault that you failed your mission! Do you know what would be the punishment for failure in other nations, missy?! Like, what about your homeland, Konoha? Shinsei would have your damn head!" At that moment, everything went quiet. Mayu pushed the hag back onto her desk, and sat down. "We're chuunin now," said Mayu. "We're no longer under your guidance anymore, obaa-chan. Maybe we'll find someone else willing to deal with my bad attitude. Or maybe we won't and we'll just die. I don't know. Regardless, make the damn conviction that you won't speak Shinsei's name unless it's to accuse him of the disregard of human rights. You have all been so weak lately. Letting Kusa, that psycho village make agreements with us; backing out in our commitments to Kiri, and worst of all allowing Shinsei passage through our damn borders. We're going to make a change. And regardless of our failure today, you know we're damn good." She stood up, and walked for the door. Kyon looked into the eyes of the adviser, and sighed. "Thank you for everything, Lady Kuyaya. I'm sorry for my sister, she's-" he was stopped.

"Don't worry about it. Congratulations on becoming chuunin. I may see you some other time, if the situation is dire." She nodded, and he did too, standing up to take his leave. Outside of the office, he spoke to his sister. "Learn some goddamn respect, Mayu," he said. She lowered her eyes to the ground, and then followed behind Kyon as he walked to the office of the Raikage. They were supposed to report in for something, maybe. That was what they were told upon ranking up.

"Nice hair," Mayu said, passing by Hashao. It was sort of random to say, but it was better than screw you or something like that. "You here to see Toshiko-san?" Kyon asked. "I don't recognize you. Are you from this village, or are you an envoy?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

He would soon hear an argument that he was sort of uncomfortable overhearing. It was in the room back, so he made no move to put his input into the conversation. However the doors soon swung open, revealing the arguers. Twins it would seem, one that immediately commented on his hair. Instinctively he would look up, reminding him that his hair was a light blonde color- no longer the dark comforting. "An envoy? No, nor am I from this village. You could say I'm a traveler wishing to find roots in the only place that I haven't betrayed, exploited, or lied to." Was that saying too much? Ares wasn't one to filter his mouth when it came to knowledge about him or anyone else, probably showing them that he was a failure as a ninja.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Not an envoy, nor from this village. So, a traveler. Yes, that was confirmed shortly after the thought. When he stated that he had been "betrayed, exploited and lied to" by the other villages, Kyon decided to comment. "You're like us then, ne?" He smiled a little, his sister standing with her hands in her pockets, awkwardly staring at the blonde haired man. "We're from Konoha, originally. We left when Shinsei took over and started to declare war on the surrounding territories. I mean -- the River Country was enough, but then the Tea Country? The Sky Country? The Waves? It was constant. It was brutality." He sighed. This was still an obsession of his, this thought of what happened then, more than two years ago. "I was a soldier for the Imperial Army. So . . . I got to witness all of this first-hand. My name's Kyon." He held out a hand to shake with the foreigner, even knowing it was taboo among shinobi that were not well known; sometimes, they could kill you for it, and quite instantly.

His sister finally spoke up, shifting her balance to her right heel. "I'm Sengoku Mayu. I'm kind of in a s**t mood right now, so I might come off like a b***h, but it's nice to meet someone else who sort of gets the whole 'constant refugee' thing. We're siblings, by the way. Not dating. Might as well get that through in the first few seconds. Kyon's a real bundle of sticks, though he'd prefer a bundle of dicks. Ashoka's, preferably, that delicate little flower." She was incredibly forward, and always had been. At this point, Kyon stopped glaring at her or blushing or smacking his palm against the front of his face. He didn't even blink. "What's your name, dude? And where were you from, originally?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:27 am
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image

Raijin sighed taking a seat. Something was keeping the kage busy and with all these new comers he would likely never plead his case. He felt like the middle child lost in translation from a mom having too many new ones, what would it take to get some attention around here? "Sit and wait I guess." He said to himself as he laid down on the couch he was sitting on deciding he may as well be comfortable while he waits to see the kage.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:22 am
A Just War

User Image
Slowly by little the Raikage's office began to become full with various types of people. Slowly by little she grew frustrated. The woman had no patience. She liked to get things done as soon as possible. Waiting on others was not her forte. This caused the woman to turn about from where she was. When she had, her milky eyes fell upon the one fellow who was waiting even before herself.
"It's all you ever really can do in this damned office," she muttered as she sat down next to the one person who actually was of the village. Her eyes looked over the blonde shinobi named Raiken. "I'm Hikari Hyuuga. Jounin of Kumogakure." As she spoke she gently moved a bit of her white hair behind her ear. She smiled just a tad. Her job was taking a toll on her and she wanted a change. Either she would aim to gather a squad. Or she would she would become an ANBU. Right now, she began to lean towards collecting the right members for a superb squad.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 am
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image

Raikens deep blue eyes perked up as he heard the comment of another. He looked up to see a rather beautiful woman coming to sit down on the chair next to the couch he was laid out upon. "Agreed." Raiken said softly as he remembered spending quite a bit of time lounging in this office awaiting his Raikage to address him. "Raiken Ikuza" He said as he stretched out across the couch obviously quite comfortable in his new position while waiting to be addressed.

"You are quite beautiful" Raiken said as he closed his eyes not falling asleep but relaxing. Raiken was a very blunt individual. He didn't see the need to beat around the bush and often spoke his mind not caring what the consequences were. He let out a soft yawn realizing this couch was getting more comfortable by the minute.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:10 am
A Just War

User Image
The tan visage of the Latin woman filled with a slight tinge of red. She had not expected it to be the first thing he said. She smiled; delighted. "Why, thank you, Raiken," she spoke with a soft voice. She looked him over once more; half tempted to use her Byakugan in the process of the action. "I came to ask you a question." She grew a tad bit more serious as she remembered her ranking with Kumogakure. "Would you happen to be assigned to a squad yet?" She didn't want to steal anyone's trainee. The kunoichi just wanted a squad of her own, for once.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:19 am
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image

One of Raikens eyes lazily opened as it glanced over to Hikari. "I am not no, self taught one hundred percent." Raiken said closing the eyes once more deciding not to comment on how his kage had promised two years ago she would teach him a technique from their shared clan but had so far failed to complete the promise.

"A Hyuuga huh?" Raiken asked allowed Hikari's last name just now crossing through his mind. "Taijutsu user?" He guessed knowing the hyuugas had a prowess in taijutsu naturally from their ability to seal chakra points. It was quite the devastating taijutsu and certainly one that would cause Raiken trouble. He did not know Hikaris rank but figured based on her reaction she was not overly strict which was good as Raikens care free personality tended to clash with tightly wound people.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Kitten Kashensu

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items