Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] The 1st Reserve (Training Grounds) [Level 3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:02 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Jin paced the Training Grounds of the Hidden Cloud, holding onto his Mist headband and clutching it tightly as he pondered the current situation. "Okay Jin, keep it together, so your in Kumo now, and Kiri was assumed dead because of the horrible diarrhea outbreak and a majority of your friends that you were trying to make back in Kiri are probably dead. I'm sure there's a positive outcome to this somewhere, like maybe i can find an ally to join up with or a friend to talk to. There's always a possibility!" Jin didn't lose hope, he secured his Cloud headband on his arm and practiced his shuriken training as normal, using targets within the Training Grounds as practice and even showed a few genin how it was down. Aim for the target, concentrate, do not fire at where they are but where they're going to be and the mark will usually be hit.

350 Points of Chakra Remain!

Academy Techniques cost 3 points
                                                                                      Genin Techniques cost 5 points
                                                                                      Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
                                                                                      Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
                                                                                      Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
                                                                                      SS-Ranked Techniques cost 50 points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm
The Town Taunts Hadou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Jin finally walked into the training grounds, he would find it all but abandoned, save for a lone ninja at the far end of the field attacking a training dummy with various attacks. Several long shafts of wood already protruded from the dummy, and the sun light reflected off the surface of several kunai lodged inside of it. after throwing a final volley of kunai at the dummy, the ninja jumped back, slamming her palm on the ground. Instantly, the target dummy was engulfed by a raging inferno as a minature volcano formed under it, swallowing it hole before closing back up, leaving a piece of scorched earth where the dummy had just stood a few moments earlier.

Slowly, the ninja rose, turning in the direction that Jin had just come from. She stared at him for a moment before raising her hand to wave to him. "Hey! I was wondering when someone else was gonna show up. don't just stand over there all alone."

Kumogakure Sannin / Weapon / 4 Tails / Speed: 11 /Strength: 9 /CP: 260

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Precise Striking Passive (+2 Speed)

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

XXXXXXUser Image

"Soooooo I have a few questions, but i'll start with this one, the hell was all of that for?"

Jin pointed to what she just did while making his way cautiously over to her, she was a Sannin, he could determine that much by the monstrous amount of chakra surging from her veins. Jin put his head in his pocket and adjusted the twig in his mouth, tilted his head as he was scanning, analyzing the woman before him. She definitely looked like a superior and was probably from the village too, but then again, looks can be deceiving.

"Name's Jin, Jin Shouten, and you aaaare?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To anyone who could sense chakra, a massive, amount of it would be making it's way towards the training grounds. It was menacing and imposing, radiating malice and malediction in malevolently morbid amounts towards the melancholy area. As it neared, heat would wash over he training grounds.The sky would light up with a black shine, claming even the clouds which seemed to permeate with heat and become lighter. And just as it would be within sight range... the mass would disappear completely. Instead only a single, dense package of chakra remained, with a neutral feeling to it. To one who knew... this would forshadow. Within seconds Kya would skid to a blazing halt, leaving a twenty foot trail of black fire. Her own body seemed to be alight as she rose from the ground, white fire quelling on her clothing, which was unharmed as she looked around. The training grounds were... admittedly boring but she had her goal here. She was searching of course. For what, well that was her secret. Her eyes carefully scanned Haruko and Jin. A small grin painted her face as a hand found the silk on her hip and she shifted her stance. So this is what cloud is like now? It's missing the giant metal mountain I grew last time I was here. She would shrug. Who may I ask are you two? she asked quite politely. Hopefully they woudn't know who she was. That always made things difficult for her...

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:26 pm
█ █ Michael Uzumaki   █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Kumogakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo  Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Seeing as the Raikage's office was closed at the moment the time had come for Michael to regain his Demon abilities. As soon as he entered the training grounds the buzzing in his head just kept getting louder as if to distract him from actually obtaining his powers once more. Sighing he began to slowly unravel the chains around the Nanbi who awoke with a startle. "Well well well. Look who finally returns to the darkest corners of your mind where you hid me away. Is the stupid human ready to accept who he really is? Michael glared at him with his piercing ice blue eye and his vibrant crimson red one before speaking. "Nanbi you have been locked away not cause I wanted to hide you but as a punishment. You destroyed my home and then later after you had been sealed in me by my mother you found a way to take over me and used your power to kill her and my Pa. But now the times are grave and I need your help. So time to swallow my pride and learn how to work with you."

Choumei just laughed and laughed before looking down at the Jounin. "Oh you were serious. Well why should I work with you and not let you die so I can be released? Hmm? Maybe I will just sit here and watch as you die." Michael just looked up and smiled before replying. "For two reasons. One if you ever want to see the light of day again we'll work together and two. If I die you will die too. If an excruciating death befalls me then you shall feel the same pain as well and we will take our last breaths together. I WILL protect this Village, with or without your help."

As he turned to walk away in his mind he heard s loud buzzing as the Nanbi began to flap his wings and then a sigh. "Fine fine but know this. If I see a chance to claim your body I will. One of us is the hprse and the other is the King. And I will NOT always be your horse Draconiquis! Now take some of my power and leave. And loosen these chains they are way to tight around my arms and waist." Michael spun around on his heel and looked up to Chomlei's extended hand in the shape of a fist bump and knocked fists with him before heading out. After he left Chomlei began chuckling and said to himself. "So ot begins. The stupid human thinks he can control my power, well he wrong. I'll let him sprout a few wings let him think he's won and then I'll snap the trap, and destroy the Hidden Leaf and then whatever village comes next." A voice interrupted the beasts laughing as it spoke back to him. "You know I can hear you right? You are in my mind. But don't think I'll just use you. No I will be your partner my friend and here as you asked." As he said that the chains around the Seven Tailed Beast loosened but only enough for comfort, not nearly enough to allow him to escape.

Outside his mind the stones that normally floated around him crashed to the earth with a loud thud as Michael's body began to glow with a blueish tint and become dark. Wings sprouted from his back and a faceplate covered his eyes. The beast that was now Michael flew around testing out his new wings and then a thought came to him. He tested out a jutsu he had only heard of, the Nanbi's Transparency Style:Camouflage. Concentrating on his surroundings he soon faded from the visable eye and smiled. This was the beginning of a new Life. As Michael landed and his visability returned he decided to try some more techniques. Moving away from the people working and into the trees where no one could see him .

In the forest he tapped back into the demon chakra and began forcing his energy into the earth and concentrated on the very rock in the ground, every pebble until it began to rise. Slowly but surely it rose and more and more rose out of the ground gaining speed until it was near instantaneously popping out in front of him. Giving a smile and reassurance that maybe his village would possibly be safe. He would continue to train.

After a few moments rest and a sip of water from a bottle he decided to return to training. Looking in his brain for a possible jutsu he was relieved when the jutsus were actually there. Looking around for somethibg he noticed some vines just hanging from Haroko's new trees. So grabbing some of them he created a second shadow clone, who would begin to tie him up. After making sure the ripes were fully secure the clone would disappear in a puff of smoke and Michael would begin ro force his chakra into the vines. After about a minute of concentrating the vines would change from a plant like state to a very weak earth state and would crumble away from him.

The next technique was not going to be as easy as the previous two. This next one was a deadly jutsu that was of chuunin rank. So creating another shadow clone he sent it to dig underground. As the clone swam around under the earth, Michael channelled his chakra into the ground and all that happened was a change in the density of a small area only crushing the right arm of the clone. It was still destroyed but if that had been a real person they would still be alive, in a lot of pain but still alive. So with another creation of a shadow clone and a retry of the digging, they started again. In his mind he imagined the ground becoming hard as a rock in that area. He imagined nothing being able to even swim through it, and anything already trying to would be crushed into a bloody pulp. Almost as if his dreams had come true as the info from the clone came back. The entire clone had been crushed and co torted by the earth itself as if it had recieved a mind of its own.

As he wondered what he would do next he felt a slight pain in his back as a second set of wings sprouted from his back. He smiled as he realized he was slowly gaining control over his demon. Then he rembered from an old memory about what had happened so many years ago, The Techtonic Shift jutsu. Michael concentrated hard on the ground as if he wanted the very ground split open all the way to the core of the planet. Sadly he got nothing more then a small crack but that did not detour him. As he thought how he would do this an idea came to him. Gathering the chakra into his stomach again he began thinking of where the plates touch and how when they move they cause an earthquake. As if on cue a light earthquake shook the area as under a tree a fault opened up and the tree fell in before the crack closed sealing the tree miles below the earth.

Michael knew there was two more moves to know but one he would not learn today...or anytime soon was the bijudama. But the final one was the only Jounin jutsu learned from The Nanbi, Environmental Control. This technique was going to be the most difficult as it completely changed the surrounding area to a new style. Wondering how he would change the very landscape he also thought how the others would take it. But he pushed that from his mind and began looking around for a clearing and found one. Pushing all of his chakra into that one area he slowly felt the ground rising up about two feet. He knew that this could not leave this so with more concentration the rock disappeared a little faster. Deciding to keep on with this he pushed more chakra out of himself and soon felt himself rise nearly instantly into the air about three feet. The highest he would go so to not attract attention. As the ground returned to normal as if a switch had been pressed he felt the final two wings emerge from his back, and he noticed how his skin color, changed and his shape was different, he had just mastered stage two.

It was at this point he felt a strangely familiar presence of a ninja he knew. Quickly stopping his Demon training and returning his chakra to normal he would step out of the woods and see Kya. "Kya thought I felt something familiar. Been a while hasn't it...Lady Mizukage?" 』™

Seven Tail Host | [200/200] | Doton -- Katon  
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
The People Scream Kerron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:04 pm

With the appearance of both Michael and Kya in a such a short period of time, and the dramatic entrance of each, one in a raging fireball and the other half possessed by a demon, though completely under control, Haruko deemed it a good time to slip away and meet with the Raikage. Her sparring session with the training dummy complete, she had no purpose to remain where she was. She turned to Jin, nodding quickly. "I am Haruko Senju, Sannin of Kumogakure, a pleasure to meet you Jin, but I must beg my leave, I have a meeting with the Raikage. If you need me, you know where to find me." She said the last part and winked at him, just out of sight of Kya. She already knew who Kya was, and had seen in her action. In reality, the 'meeting' with the Raikage was a ruse to allow her an excuse to leave and inform the Raikage that a shinobi of some ill repute had simply flown into the village. While things seemed in tact,it was a good idea to be ready for anything when someone like her was around.

[Exit to Raikage Office]

Kumogakure Sannin / Weapon / 4 Tails / Speed: 11 /Strength: 9 /CP: 260

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Precise Striking Passive (+2 Speed)

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

The Town Taunts Hadou

The chuunin would run to the training field as apart of his wild nature to have fun. Also because he has a pocket full of weed but that's not the point. He was looking for his cousin to help him hide the pack before someone takes it from him but then he would see Kya....oh s**t. He skidded across the gound literally burning a piece of his shoes. Slowly stepping forward towards the group, with a few coughs, he would pretend not to know her, hopefully she would not make this more of a guilt trip then it already was, he noticed how haruko left before he could get to her.
                                                        "Wait i need your help hiding my weed!."
                                                        He shouted inside his mind before taking off after her.((Exit))
                                                        "."

Chunnin
                                                        Senju
                                                        8 Tailed Hachibi
                                                        currently training for last stage
                                                        Speed:8
                                                        Strength:9
                                                        Bloodline jutsu

Passive
                                                        One With the Forest - No Cost
                                                        The user can turn their body into wood and even merge with their wooden creations. They can even turn their body into wood to use as the foundation for casting other Mokuton Jutsu, eliminating the need to use the ground to grown trees.

Genin-ranked:
                                                        Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
                                                        A skill where the user has a branch emerge from the ground and swing towards the opponent. Released from the branch is bits and pieces of bark, that spiral off and transform into shuriken.

Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]
                                                        A skill that is a build up upon Kawarimi no Jutsu, in which the user creates a dummy made of wood as they disappear. When the opponent attacks this kawarimi no jutsu version, will disperse into bits and pieces of wood hitting the opponent.

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
                                                        A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Mokuton: Hotei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Hotei Technique] C-SS
                                                        After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a number of gigantic wooden hands that erupt upward from beneath the ground, which encircle and then attempt to restrain a chosen enemy. The size of each of these hands varies greatly, a gennin can make small hands, while a kage can create hands large enough to hold down a tailed beast. Hands are created in sets of 2.

Chuunin-ranked:
                                                        Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
                                                        A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]
                                                        A skill that is used in order to create a shelter out of wood. This can be used in order to quickly make a shelter for a traveling shinobi, however it can also be used to change the flow of battle. Altering the surroundings to one the user can move around better.

Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
                                                        A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]
                                                        A skill that creates various bits of wood to emerge from the ground, creating a cave type barrier around the user capable of absorbing large amounts of damage in the process. After the attack is over, the user can simply slip out the back side and continue with the battle. This jutsu can also be used, to make a complete barrier and also trap people inside.

Mokuton: Shi-do Torakkingu no Jutsu [Mokuton: Seedling Tracking Skill]
                                                        A skill where the user can create a seed made from their own chakra. Able to sense where this seed is at all times, the user can plant this seed upon an opponent in battle and track their movements so the opponent can never get the drop on them.

Mokuton: Moku no Yoroi [Wood Release: Wood Armor]
                                                        A skill where the user can create an armor made of wood, however this armor is a special type of armor. Weighing less then conventional steel armor, it is actually stronger then steel. Being heavily infused with Wood Chakra, making it very resilient to taijutsu damage. Ninjutsu blades can penetrate this armor.

Serial Pillar Houses Technique
                                                        This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique where, instead of creating a single house, the user creates multiple houses at once. Because of the sheer volume of structures created with this technique, it appears to exhaust him rather quickly. The user can create an entire section of a village with this technique.

Smothering Bind Technique
                                                        This technique is similar to the Wood Release: Great Forest Technique, as it also transforms the user's arm into several wood tendrils which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. It can be made large enough to capture a giant squid and strong enough to capture even taijutsu specialists of the same rank as the user.

Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Cutting Technique]
                                                        A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result.

Jounin-ranked:
                                                        Mokuton: Moku Keiteki Denka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Rhino Charge]
                                                        A skill where the user creates a large rhino from the ground, being approximately four and a half feet tall and six feet long, with a large horn that is about three inches in diameter and three feet long. The rhino charges towards the opponent, having a bunshin type of intelligence. Normally after charging into something stone or stronger, it dissipates into a pile of broken wood. However, it can easily plow through a forest.

Mokuton: Take Yaiba Joushou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Bamboo Blade Rising Skill]
                                                        A skill where the user infuses their chakra through the ground, creating pillars of bamboo underneath the ground. As the opponent rushes towards them, the user releases this jutsu. Having multiple hollow bamboo spikes to emerge from the ground in order to impale the opponent from various angles. Spikes can reach a maximum of five feet tall, and there can be a maximum of thirty spikes

Mokuton: Kyuutai no Jukai no Jutsu [Wood Release: Orb of Genesis Skill]
                                                        A skill where the user creates an orb of wood around themselves, acting as if it is some type of barrier. However, the barrier is actually a farce as when the opponent(s) get close from all sides various small branches emerge outwards in various striking motions to deflect all oncoming attacks from hitting the user while inflicting damage. branches are created all around.

Mokuton: Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Chakra Drain Tree]
                                                        A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being approximately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it.

Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring
                                                        The user creates a wooden circle around a target, creating spikes on the inside of the circle. Any sudden movement by the target causes the wood to rapidly constrict, impaling them on the spikes.

Mokuton: Waraibotoke (Wood Release: Laughing Buddha)
                                                        A technique that creates a dozen wooden hands that rise out of the ground, large enough to grab and subdue a Bijuu. The size of the hands created can be altered by the user to fit their needs, from normal human sized hands and up.

Wood Release: Underground Roots Technique
                                                        A simple technique, where instead of growing a tree, you simply grow roots and vines to grab and slow opponents. The vines can also be used to wield weapons. They can also be used pull the user underground with great speed.

S-ranked:
                                                        Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland]
                                                        A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

Mokuton: Mokuryuu Rendan no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Dragon Barrage Skill]
                                                        A skill that is a widespread attacking jutsu, where the user brings forth various dragon heads from the ground. These dragon heads are created out of wood, and essentially pin down the opponent onto the ground slamming them in the process. It is rumored this jutsu was used to help subdue Jinchuuriki.

Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu [Wood Dragon Technique]
                                                        After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from any surface, which is then directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose, having an elongated and serpentine body, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. It also has the ability to absorb a tailed beast's chakra once it is bound. Since it is animated, it essentially has a mind of its own.

Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin [Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees]
                                                        Taking advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release — to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant — the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the air and when inhaled, renders any afflicted target unconscious.

In order to counter the technique fully, either the trees themselves must be destroyed completely or the target must continue to remain elevated above the dispersed pollen. Inhaling any amount the pollen will weaken your body, reducing your stats by three for the duration of the battle. Inhaling a decent sum of the pollen will render you unconscious, totally at the mercy of the foe. The pollen stretches out as high as the tallest tree, which is 400 feet in the air. The user of the technique is immune to the pollen.

Mokuton: Jubaku Eisō [Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial]
                                                        This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body is crushed.

Mokuton: Jukai Heki [Wood Release: World of Trees Wall]
                                                        One of the strongest barriers in the Senju arsenal, this one creates multiple pieces of wood that all interlace, to form a net-like wall that is extremely strong.

SS-Ranked
                                                        Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu [Wood Avatar Technique]
                                                        After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body, and an oni-like face is usually created with a wooden dragon wrapped around its left arm, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. This creature is powerful enough to catch an uncompressed Tailed Beast Ball fired by the Nine-Tails. If the wood dragon is used as a weapon, it is the ultimate anti-bijuu weapon, with the long sword-like whip draining the tailed-beast's chakra upon all contact (and stunning them). It can go toe-to-toe with a Susano'o.

Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Hōbi Technique]
                                                        Using Wood Release, the user creates a dome-like defensive structure that completely surrounds which takes the form of a dragon's face. This defence is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. It is strong enough to withstand the destructive force of a Tailed Beast Ball (immune to bijuudama).

Mokuton: Shinra Banshō [Wood Release: All-Covering Forests]
                                                        A literal sea of trees and growth, putting all other forest creation technique's to shame. This forest is powerful enough to cover an entire hidden village, and can easily overgrow and consume a bijuu, growing and wrapping around it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 pm
The People Scream Kerron

XXXXXXUser Image

Jin watched as Kya came in and Haruko left, tilting his head to the side as all of the new entrances was making his head spin. He gave his head a good shake or two before turning to Kya with a puzzled look. Its almost as if a whole day went by without him and he was just experiencing relapse because all of the events were catching up with him, "Uh...J...Jin. Jin Shouten." he said after to regaining his composure, rubbing the back of his head, "and you are miss?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Something about the way the girl walked away made Kya want to follow her. Jin, quite nice to meet you. Follow meeeee! she screamed as she leaped into the air, breaking the fourth wall and following Haruko towards the raikages office. Time to see what she was dealing with.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
Kukishi Terumi

"No, I'm not lonely, don't you know I have a little voice in my head?"

|| Jounin || Ninjutsu Specialist (Three Element Sage) || Gobi Jinchuuriki || Raikage || Themesong: Pushing Little Daisies||

[[TIMELINE POST]

Kukishi walked amongst the training grounds, nodding to citizens and Kumonin alike. She was accompanied by two (SS) guards, both who were silent and stood enough distance from her to give her space. She was stressed. The entire day she'd dealt with people in and out of her office, and only now had the opportunity for any moment of solidarity. "Oooh, whatcha doin' Kuki?" She didn't answer. Kokuo had a direct stream to most of Kukishi's thoughts. He knew exactly what she was doing. Kukishi walked away from the general populace to find a spot on a rocky crag overlooking a stream. Here she sat, crossed her legs, and closed her eyes. She had some business to conduct with the five-tailed demon within her. The guards stood away from her so she might meditate.

After three years of rebuilding, of rebirth, Kukishi finally decided to sit down and come to terms with her own abilities. She and Kokuo had been on good terms for a while, but not yet had they been fully synchronized. He resisted being completely under her control, despite his usual cooperation; he didn't trust her with his power. It didn't matter that she was Raikage. Kokuo wasn't swayed by human hierarchy. "Listen to me, Kokuo." The Gobi mentally purred. "I'm listening, Kuki." Kukishi delved deep within herself, deep within her psyche, and saw before her shut eyes an imagine of the massive beast. It was not behind a gate, but was still chained together with the last seal that stood between her and full control of the Gobi. "I have an entire village full of people that doubt my ability. I'm not even recognized as a Sannin, despite my being the Raikage. I still have things pertaining to my bloodline to master. I still have things to learn. I cannot fully serve my people until they are sure I can defend them."

Kokuo murmered and swished his tails about. He paused for a good wild, seeming to earnestly consider Kukishi's request, and then bellowed. His laughter was loud, all-encompassing, an echo that shattered Kukishi's sense of hearing. She could think and feel and hear nothing but this beast's laughter. His raw amusement coursed throughout her body and sent shivers down her spine. "Honey. You've known me for seventeen miserable years. Do you think I give an ounce of a damn about your human problems? Kukishi now stood before Kokuo as the creature laughed at her. She approached him and scowled. "No, I don't think you do. I just figured I'd try."

And suddenly, the chains that held the Gobi together broke, their metal shattering. Dust to dust, as it goes. The seals were destroyed, and within Kukishi began to rage a battle for spirituality. Kokuo would take her up on her request with a challenge. If she could conquer him, spiritually, emotionally, and on a chakra-based level, he would be hers to use. They would be synchronized. If she failed, she would be his to use. He would be released, and he would wreak absolute havoc upon Kumogakure.

The guards would be able to see a demonic white chakra take over the Raikage. It covered her, like threads and chains linking together. Four tails would sprout from her as she sat meditating, whipping about wildly and begging for trouble. Both guards were masters at their respective craft and knew of the Raikage's demon. They stood still, not interfering, but were ready to take care of any situation that arose. They knew she was meditating, Yet still, their brows furrowed and their bodies tensed.

Within the confines of her mind, Kokuo roared and leaped forward to slam onto Kukishi. She darted away. Her speed couldn't match Kokuo's, but her ability could. She opened her mouth as she ran, and lava spewed from her esophagus, trailing behind her. Eventually, a pool of it gathered at her feet and solidified upwards, creating a rock pillar that she shot forward from. She landed on the Gobi's back and spat absolute hell on him. He roared as lava dripped down his sides, coming from Kukishi's dripping maw. She ran down his massive back to his tails, which flew around in a tornado-like fury, and grabbed onto one. With a great yank, she pulled it towards the other, all the while spitting lava. As soon as the first tail crossed over to the other, she solidified the lava, and the Gobi was immobilized.

Kukishi leapt off of the creature and to its feet, unleashing a lake of acid. From her mouth came a flurry of the Boil element, pooling around Kokuo and causing him to shriek in agony. He collapsed, his feet useless, his tails tied together. The great dolphin-horse-thing fell on its side as it began to dissolve. "Okay,Kuki. You win." He grinned as his form began to dissipate into the acid. Kukishi snickered. "That was quick, wasn't it?" Kokuo laughed, and again Kukishi's entire physical frame shook.

She opened her eyes and a fifth tail sprouted from behind her. Kukishi collapsed on all fours, black and white chakra overtaking her, shaping her. She opened her mouth and roared, announcing to the training grounds, the village, the country, the world, that she won. The guards immediately tensed, ready to fight when they saw the fifth tail, but paused. The chakra fibers began to retract, the tails began to evaporate, and eventually there was Kukishi, laying butt-a** naked and tired. One of the guards turned red and awkwardly walked over, covering her form with a pair of formal Raikage's robes. Her clothes had been destroyed by the chakra.

After a few minutes, she got up, changed into the clothing, put her fancy-a** hat on, and stretched. Kukishi smiled and turned towards the training grounds. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes and looked upon Kokuo, who sat bored. No chains were on him. No seals were waiting to be broken. He was free, but only for her. They were synchronized. "We're in it together now, you little s**t." Kokuo grumbled.

Kukishi nodded and walked with her guards away from the training grounds. "For better or worse." [Exit]

82 sentences. 3 sentences to a post, that's over 27 posts. 20 posts required for last stage mastery. Stage 3 (the last stage) of the Gobi is now mastered.
]

Chakra: 300/300
Current Stats: Jounin- Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Active Jutsu:
Passive Traits:
Nice-sized chakra bank (Clan and Class Effects)
Somebody to talk to all day every day (Jinchuuriki Effect)
+1 to Doton, Suiton, and Katon Jutsu
+1 to Bloodline jutsu relative to her rank (So Bloodline jutsu are all S ranked)

No One Hollars Aaron

Chaos_wolf12

Black Fire Lord

City in Slumber

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:52 pm

User ImageUser Image
Namito
Yo! ....
Its a ******** deerbra.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
The young male came down to the training ground and moved over to an area by the lake. Pulling out his weed and creating blunt, lighting and then smoking it, he wasn't exactly high, he was high but he still seemed in a neutral state. Smoking, he began to calm down and blue out a puff of thick smoke while staring out into the lake distance. "******** this, ******** him, ******** EVERYONE!" He shouted as he punched a rock next to him and noticed that it was sizzling, its because of his 1st stage had activated, on that he mastered already. He continue smoking and puffing out. Cecil's got to namito is done with his weed to get here before namito leaves.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Don't give up yet...i will find you.

Finally... It explodes.
Chunnin
Senju
8 Tailed Hachibi
Wields executioners blade
Bloodline

Passive
The user can turn their body into wood and even merge with their wooden creations. They can even turn their body into wood to use as the foundation for casting other Mokuton Jutsu, eliminating the need to use the ground to grown trees.

Genin-ranked:
A skill where the user has a branch emerge from the ground and swing towards the opponent. Released from the branch is bits and pieces of bark, that spiral off and transform into shuriken.

A skill that is a build up upon Kawarimi no Jutsu, in which the user creates a dummy made of wood as they disappear. When the opponent attacks this kawarimi no jutsu version, will disperse into bits and pieces of wood hitting the opponent.

A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a number of gigantic wooden hands that erupt upward from beneath the ground, which encircle and then attempt to restrain a chosen enemy. The size of each of these hands varies greatly, a gennin can make small hands, while a kage can create hands large enough to hold down a tailed beast. Hands are created in sets of 2.

Chuunin-ranked:
A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

A skill that is used in order to create a shelter out of wood. This can be used in order to quickly make a shelter for a traveling shinobi, however it can also be used to change the flow of battle. Altering the surroundings to one the user can move around better.

A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

A skill that creates various bits of wood to emerge from the ground, creating a cave type barrier around the user capable of absorbing large amounts of damage in the process. After the attack is over, the user can simply slip out the back side and continue with the battle. This jutsu can also be used, to make a complete barrier and also trap people inside.

A skill where the user can create a seed made from their own chakra. Able to sense where this seed is at all times, the user can plant this seed upon an opponent in battle and track their movements so the opponent can never get the drop on them.

A skill where the user can create an armor made of wood, however this armor is a special type of armor. Weighing less then conventional steel armor, it is actually stronger then steel. Being heavily infused with Wood Chakra, making it very resilient to taijutsu damage. Ninjutsu blades can penetrate this armor.

This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique where, instead of creating a single house, the user creates multiple houses at once. Because of the sheer volume of structures created with this technique, it appears to exhaust him rather quickly. The user can create an entire section of a village with this technique.

This technique is similar to the Wood Release: Great Forest Technique, as it also transforms the user's arm into several wood tendrils which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. It can be made large enough to capture a giant squid and strong enough to capture even taijutsu specialists of the same rank as the user.

A versatile technique where the user can produce sharp wooden spikes from their body to either fashion short-range weapons akin to a makeshift sword, or else use them as long-range projectiles, where the branches' growth can be triggered remotely, skewering the enemy as a result.

Jounin-ranked:
A skill where the user creates a large rhino from the ground, being approximately four and a half feet tall and six feet long, with a large horn that is about three inches in diameter and three feet long. The rhino charges towards the opponent, having a bunshin type of intelligence. Normally after charging into something stone or stronger, it dissipates into a pile of broken wood. However, it can easily plow through a forest.

A skill where the user infuses their chakra through the ground, creating pillars of bamboo underneath the ground. As the opponent rushes towards them, the user releases this jutsu. Having multiple hollow bamboo spikes to emerge from the ground in order to impale the opponent from various angles. Spikes can reach a maximum of five feet tall, and there can be a maximum of thirty spikes

A skill where the user creates an orb of wood around themselves, acting as if it is some type of barrier. However, the barrier is actually a farce as when the opponent(s) get close from all sides various small branches emerge outwards in various striking motions to deflect all oncoming attacks from hitting the user while inflicting damage. branches are created all around.

A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being approximately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it.

The user creates a wooden circle around a target, creating spikes on the inside of the circle. Any sudden movement by the target causes the wood to rapidly constrict, impaling them on the spikes.

A technique that creates a dozen wooden hands that rise out of the ground, large enough to grab and subdue a Bijuu. The size of the hands created can be altered by the user to fit their needs, from normal human sized hands and up.

A simple technique, where instead of growing a tree, you simply grow roots and vines to grab and slow opponents. The vines can also be used to wield weapons. They can also be used pull the user underground with great speed.

S-ranked:
A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

A skill that is a widespread attacking jutsu, where the user brings forth various dragon heads from the ground. These dragon heads are created out of wood, and essentially pin down the opponent onto the ground slamming them in the process. It is rumored this jutsu was used to help subdue Jinchuuriki.

After performing the required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from any surface, which is then directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose, having an elongated and serpentine body, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. It also has the ability to absorb a tailed beast's chakra once it is bound. Since it is animated, it essentially has a mind of its own.

Taking advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release — to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant — the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the air and when inhaled, renders any afflicted target unconscious.

In order to counter the technique fully, either the trees themselves must be destroyed completely or the target must continue to remain elevated above the dispersed pollen. Inhaling any amount the pollen will weaken your body, reducing your stats by three for the duration of the battle. Inhaling a decent sum of the pollen will render you unconscious, totally at the mercy of the foe. The pollen stretches out as high as the tallest tree, which is 400 feet in the air. The user of the technique is immune to the pollen.

This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body is crushed.

One of the strongest barriers in the Senju arsenal, this one creates multiple pieces of wood that all interlace, to form a net-like wall that is extremely strong.

SS-Ranked
After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body, and an oni-like face is usually created with a wooden dragon wrapped around its left arm, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. This creature is powerful enough to catch an uncompressed Tailed Beast Ball fired by the Nine-Tails. If the wood dragon is used as a weapon, it is the ultimate anti-bijuu weapon, with the long sword-like whip draining the tailed-beast's chakra upon all contact (and stunning them). It can go toe-to-toe with a Susano'o.

Using Wood Release, the user creates a dome-like defensive structure that completely surrounds which takes the form of a dragon's face. This defence is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. It is strong enough to withstand the destructive force of a Tailed Beast Ball (immune to bijuudama).

A literal sea of trees and growth, putting all other forest creation technique's to shame. This forest is powerful enough to cover an entire hidden village, and can easily overgrow and consume a bijuu, growing and wrapping around it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Jin was walking throughout the training grounds with his head hung low because he walked into the Raikage's office and because of her raging b***h hormones, he left. He sighed and opened up his frog wallet to see that there was no cash inside, he needed Ryo and perhaps a higher state in position. That would get the ladies to respect him and give him the needed children that he always wanted. While his head was in the clouds, he noticed the guy from earlier that was smoking weed in the office, rather uncouth. What made things worse was that he was running around and punching rocks for no reason, cursing up a storm while smoking his joint. Jin noticed something odd within Namito, a presence that seemed familiar, a ferocious beast dwelled within the pot-smoking-loud-mouthed warrior. He remembered the presence almost at an instant, it was a demon. Namito held one of the demons inside of him and upon realizing the presence, the Chakra would open up to him, he could see the energy crackle from his body and it even took the chuunin back. Such a dangerous force in such a careless and reckless shinobi. He had to be cautious around him, especially with his current mental and physical state. He decided to speak out,

"You know, doing that won't help you. Nor will dwelling on what was said and done."

Some words of wisdom for him.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:29 pm
The Town Taunts Hadou

User ImageUser Image
Namito
Yo! ....
Its a ******** deerbra.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Pfft, i have nothing in common with him. I would have accepted him, but i don't take kindly to people who speak like they are my dad, i have freedom of speech, something that always on the raggity ann knows nothing about." He said referring to bexly. He looked to him and raised his hand offering to lit him hit. If he declined namito would just shrug his shoulders and hit it again. "So, what do you need?" he asked while enjoying his stabilizer.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Don't give up yet...i will find you.

Finally... It explodes.
Chunnin
Senju
8 Tailed Hachibi
Wields executioners blade
Bloodline

Passive

Genin-ranked:

Chuunin-ranked:

Jounin-ranked:

S-ranked:

SS-Ranked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 pm
█ █ Michael Uzumaki   █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Kumogakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo  Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Deciding against causing a problem Michael went back to his training.
This stage was going to be a little different for him to master but he knew he could do it. Sitting in the very center of the training grounds he completely phased out nothing could bother him....hopefully. As he came into synch with his mind the buzzing in his ears grew louder as he entered into Chomlei's domain.
As he walked over to the chained beast he smiled and just spoke calmly. "Hey there old friend how are you? I know you are mad at me but I think it's time we set things right.
While I can't just let you free yet I think we can give you a little more breathing room. How does that sound Chomlei? "
The mid sized bug glared at Michael before speaking. "You gave me up like I was yesterday's news.
Why should I help you anymore? Was I not good enough for the mighty Michael Draconiquis? Was I to weak for you?"

Michael knew that this was coming and had already prepared for this. "It's not that Chomlei I had to make a choice to save my friends and village. Did I not come back for you?
I did not want to lose you old friend. In fact it's quite the opposite. It pained me to lose you as I felt alone after one hundred and forty-five years."

"Do you think I care about one village or any Village? No I don't, I just want to live. But even worse do you know how painful that was for me?
I don't think you do. It felt like I was being shoved into a shoe too small for your feet, painful. And while yes you did come back for me I did not want to go back with someone who would turn their back on me so easily.
What's stopping you from doing it again, hmm? Maybe you just want one of the other two stronger beasts. Maybe you just see me as a means to accomplish this goal."

Michael sighed as Chomlei said this, and then in a fearsome yell he exclaimed. "Silence! You are the only beast for me. I told you once and I will say it again.
I want to be your friend and partner, not just use your powers. Why do you always think people are all just power hungry because we're not. Sometimes we just want to be your friend, but it s like you don't even care.
I have been there for you even after what you did to me and my family. Never once have I actually shunned you, while yes I punished you. I still acknowledged your existence and what do I get?
You trying to ******** kill me for one time I chose someone who was not you. You broke my legs, nearly crushed my arms, and tried eat me! Yet I still welcomed you back into my body and gave you a place to call home.
What kind of gratitude is that hmm Chomlei? I know you hate being contained in a host but still it's a way for you to live without people chasing you down and trying to bloody well kill you. Even though you have hated me since day one I haven't and still won't."

This actually shut the beast up for a few moments as he was stunned that the pacifist was yelling and screaming at him. After about five minutes he finally regained his composure. Drawing in a deep breath he would begin to speak.
"You deserved the legs part but possibly I went a little to far with the rest. Did you actually mean the whole I am the only demon you want? Not the Hachibi or Kyuubi, the ones are supposedly stronger then me?
I thought you wanted to be the strongest you could be to "protect your friends." How am I the best choice for you? And really 145 years is a really long time for a damn punishment boy couldn't of been 1 to 10 years no it had to be 145."

Michael let a warm smile show before answering. "Yes I actually meant that old friend, you match my fighting style perfectly. Quick and away from the others so it's harder to hit me. And maybe 145 years was a little to long for a punishment and I am sorry.
Now how about we put this fuel behind us and strive to be the best we can Chomlei?"
The Nanabi said nothing but just thrust forward his hand in a new fist bump. As Michael bumped fists the chains around the Seven Tailed Beast loosened even more.
As soon as their fists touched strange tattoos climbed up Michael's skin and began to arrange themselves in unusual patterns. His skin went completely dark blue and he just smiled as two more wings sprouted out of his back for a grand total of six wings. "One more stage to go old friend but that's a couple months away right?" "Yes but we will get there soon Draconiquis."
』™

Seven Tail Host | [200/200] | Doton -- Katon  
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
--

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Jin would shake his head when he offered to take a hit, he wasn't one to smoke because of abstinence, good morals, bible reading and all that s**t. He was more inclined to find out more about this Jinchuuriki. In such unstable hands, he was more afraid of the idea that Namito may lose control of his demon and go on a rampage on the village and what would Jin be able to do then as opposed to what he could do now. Jin stood there for a moment,

"Well, I would like to know more about that demon resting in you, the Hachibi I presume? I'd like to know how you received such a thing, if you don't mind me prying for information."

That's right, Jin wasn't always jokes and puns, he could get pretty serious if he wanted and now was the time for it. He waved his hand over his face to remove the interesting stench of the weed smoke from his face. Jin was more interested on why Namito looked like he was ready to change up the cooking game with bacon strips and jack daniels.

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff