Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael wandered into the forest to try and cool off from the earlier escapades in the ramen shop. He knew he had been in the wrong but he had been worried about his new home. He wandered around until he found his little training area which had both Ozzy and Kinkaru in it. He walked over and said. "Sorry Kinkaru for bein' an idiot back at the ramen shop."

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Kokunai's ears twitched at the sound of a conversation, his mismatched eyes peered out of his perch looking around for the source. After a few moments they came to rest on a group of ninja who were talking about the local ramen shop. "Wonder what happened? I always seem to miss all the fun" Kokunai mused, he had never seen this ninja before but did over hear two of them discussing rank and now knew both of them out ranked him. "With how the third is acting he may also be a higher rank than myself, which means they can most likely sense I am within earshot. I suppose if it's sensitive information they will leave" He contemplated this idea to himself before once again leaning back against the base of the tree. If they called out to him he would certainly come down to meet them but for now they seemed to care less about Kokunai's presence. "I should probably go see the Hokage about getting a mission or something. Sitting around will ruin my speed, the last thing I want to do is slow down" He thought sarcastically with a chuckle. Speed was Kokunai's best asset and he would be sure not to let that talent dull.

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

As Michael waited for his friend to respond he felt another set of vibrations he would turn and notice another shinobi behind them. He would say out loud for the other to hear him. "You know you can come over we don't bite dude."

Jutsu used:

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:59 pm
riotb0y

The Courageous Wolf

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru smiled in a proud sort of way and spoke to his two friends. "Hey Ozzy,Michael, I have no doubt that I could fight side by side with you two. No matter what happens. I know we of the leaf got eachothers backs." He noticed another nearby, but sensed they were friendly. "So what do you say we go on a mission or something?"

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 pm
IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

Kokunai glanced back to the group noticing one of them had addressed him. "I suppose I should go on down there and meet them. The more shinobi I know the more likely I am to learn new things" Kokunai concluded standing before walking down the tree and tucking his hands into his pockets. He strode out into the clearing in front of the three his mismatched eyes glancing at each of the three before him before returning to the one who addressed him, "I apologize, I sometimes get caught up in observing, force of habit you could say" Kokunai said with a rather lighthearted tone. Kokunai was a very perceptive and inquisitive person and often got lost in listening and would forget to introduce himself. "The name's Kokunai Fuwa. I'm a genin as you probably could have guess" He said his eyes seeming to have almost a luminescent quality about them. Kokunai had two different colored eyes, his right was a bright yellow and his left a deep green. They were fixated on the three in front of him and the inquisitive look they gave was quick obvious.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael listened to Kinkaru and nodded before saying. You will always have me at your backside." Michael thought about it for a minute before saying. "You know how I said i was only Jinton?" He then turned to the Genin and replied. I am Michael Draconiquis and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Jutsu used:

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 am
User ImageUser Image
Ω
OOC: Tired x-x. Sorry for the hold up guys ~

Leading both men; His walk would become a leisure tread as the Training Grounds became visible. The Sharingan eye of Armand was in his right-pocket concealed in small metal tube. Kleine had presented himself to be a Terumi, but also an Uchiha. Interesting if not fascinated, the man bore an interesting gift himself, despite not holding the crimson curse. His father had given him the duty of finding his clan members lost throughout time, maybe he could offer something to establish a mutual understanding for knowledge. He heard stories, short stories of a man who possessed powers unlike any before him. If he was indeed the son of this Uchiha, that ment this man would be his ultimate test on the battlefield. His feet came to a halt as his Sharingan began to spin, turning himself to face these men. Hades himself was not smart, he only understood words and emotions through combat. However Lucifer had caught his eye, or at least something about his personality did. At first he asked the Uchiha on interesting destinations in Konohagakure, but then after the events of the Ichiraku Ramen Shop had his intentions changed. But why? Carefully, if not stillfully his gaze would lock upon his eyes. Reading him, studying the very aspect of his being. The mere notion was one far to absurb to conceive, in itself had held no distribution of foul play. However this Uchiha was not smart, he only understood words and emotions through combat, if he had caught wind of something not to his liking ... Then his sheer act of kindness would resonate a deep, burning, aroma.

• Village: Konohagakure • Rank: Jounin [Sage] • Age: 19 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 6

• Chakra: 230/230
• Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:26 am
IrIshInjun95

jedimastersonic

A Just War

As the new ninja made his way over towards them. He smiled "nice to meet you kokinai I'm Ozzy uchiha" it had been a while since he had seen a genin roaming around it was a little alarming to say the least. "Well it would seem we do have a squad per say and a mission sounds good" he was responding to kinkaru question about a mission "or we can have a little mock fight?" He shrugged slightly "either way I'm down with any" he then faced Michael "I know we were hastey in our decision and you just reacted because of me in the ramen shop but I do want to thank you for havering my back as well" though he was wrong to confront the sadistcal murder michael quickly had his back without hesitation.

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 am
riotb0y

A Just War

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru nodded. "Why don't we do a mock fight to get to know each other first, then do a mission. But I must warn you that if you drop a single drop of blood, i might go crazy and I won't lose track of you." He turned to the new genin. "I am Kinkaru Senju of the Hoshigaki clan, welcome to the team." It might be better he thought, if they did teams of two considering they had a genin among them.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whether they spoke or not on the way to the training grounds, it hardly mattered. This man wanted a fight, and he was about to get one like he'd never experienced. "Well, here we are. You said you wanted a fight..." While face-to-face with the man--though keeping wary of his eyes, never looking directly into them--Lucifer formed three hand seals. Above them, the skies would begin to darken, completely blocking out the sun in the entire area. The clouds looked as though they were saturated with vicious amounts of rain; the field where Lucifer was at his absolute strongest. "I am here to deliver that for you. Let's begin." The man swiped his hand through the air a total of three times, letting loose three razor-sharp waves of water in Hades' direction. They formed in a scattered pattern, intent on making him dodge in a wide arc. For now, the man's Sharingan would be able to see chakra inside of all the moisture in the area. More setup, perhaps? He wouldn't know until he tested the waters. But for now, at least...their battle had begun.

Chakra: 268
Stats: 5/5
Jutsu Used: Torrential Monsoon

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:06 am
IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

Kokunai nodded in agreement knowing on his own he would not last very long in a fight against people who obviously out classed him. He may be able to keep up with them speed wise but his strength almost certainly would not be able to compete. "A senju, an uchiha and I am not sure about the third. This could be a very interest fight. " Kokunai mused as the sky suddenly became dark and an odd rain began to fall, Kokunai stepped back under the cover of a tree. He never really liked the rain, he couldn't really explain it but just was never a fan. "I don't really have a bloodline... You guys are welcome to make the teams and I'll just jump in once you all have decided" Kokunai said not wanting to choose the teams himself on the account of Kokunai being the greenest ninja in the group.

OOC: Here are my stats just so you guys know. Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked at Ozzy and said. "We Leaf have to stick together. And if y'all would like I would like to have a mock fight with Ozzy before we go on a mission, just to get afeel on how we can work together." Is that ok Kinkaru?"

Jutsu used:

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am
IrIshInjun95

jedimastersonic

A Just War

As kinkaru spoke Ozzy was nodding his head in agreement. " sounds good to me I think a team battle would be better Michael wouldn't you agree?" It's not that he didn't want to have a mock battle with Michael but they were four people in the area and what better way to develop teamwork than by fighting in a team,clouds in the area began to darken it was obvious they were not the only ones in the area. "Well I think to make it fair I'll partner with kokunai and kinkaru can partner with Michael?" Him being a joinin would make most sense partnering with the genin just to even out the battle. "And I guess the ground rules are simple no killing" though this was obvious it just felt like it should be said. As he walked over to the tree with kokunai " well we obvious don't know each other to well so we will feel it out throughout the fight. Don't be nervous I expect only your best" he laughed slightly. He had no idea what the genin really had in his arsenal but at the end they would be a team and work together.this fight would be beneficial of all parties included in it and create trust between them  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:29 am

A grin crept across Kokunai's face as Ozzy strode over to his side. A nod came as Ozzy finished his statement and Kokunai's heart rate began to increased only slightly. His hands slipped from his pockets to come to rest at his side. They were incredibly still, one of Kokunai's strengths was his ability to control his emotions and his heart was beginning to speed up due to excitement. "It's been a while since I've been able to test myself let's see just how I fair" He mused with a playful smirk his eyes now fixated on the two opposite of him and his new formed team. "I will try to oblige." Kokunai said slyly with a polite undertone showing Ozzy the respect a jonin should receive. Kokunai was confident but not arrogant; he would not let rank of strength intimidate him especially in a fight that couldn't result in his own death.

Kokunai's feet widened a bit just outside of his shoulders and his legs bent a bit as well, his stance preparing him for whatever on coming attack would happen. Kokunai preferred to counter than to strike first especially when being unfamiliar with his targets and not having the element of surprise. "I don't have any shuriken, only a few tags in my back pouch and just the two kunai on my chest and tanto on my back" He thought, doing an inventory check before the fight began, preparing himself mentally for whatever may happen.

IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:59 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked at Ozzy and replied. "Works for me, my friend." With that he turned and walked towards the other end of the clearing. He then formed a few handsigns and began moving raiton chakra throughout his body. After a minute the jutsu was finished and lightning could be seen visably flash across his body.

Jutsu used:Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Chakra Points: 198

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

A Just War

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items