Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

TTaking a seat, Kita would stare at both the lady and the person she was with as he was asked an interesting question. A small grin would come across his face as he begin to speak ”Ahh it’s common curiosity to always introduce yourself to a new person. My name is Kita and it’s very nice to meet you both. You are?” His eyes would get low as he would begin to tap his fingers on the table. It wasn’t sign of anything, but just a habit he had picked up. ”Interesting. You are just as curious as me. I’ll answer your question, but I also expect you to answer one for me. It’s only fair right? Regardless of that, in a way I guess you could say that I personally didn’t do anything to those plants. It’s something that I can’t control, but something that will be with me my entire life. It has a lot of different names, but I believe it’s most famous for being called Darkness.” He would end his words with a soft chuckle before he would begin to speak again ”My darkness comes in many forms, but one of its traits is to kill every plant that I’m close too. So sad that I’m unable to enjoy the beauty of nature as others do, but oh well. Now Ms. Scientist, I guess it’s time for me to ask a question. I’m curious. Where are you guys from?” It was a simple enough question and he was honestly curious about where they came from.

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Dii of Babylon
Kagetsukiko"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:44 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ A s a m i - K a t s u y u❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

"Here we are." Asami said as the two new genin made their way into the ramen shop, thewoman releasing Maku's hand after a brief period of hesitation by the older woman. "Get whatever you want here. I should be able to cover the cost for both of us." She told the her before waiting patiently for her response.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn
:3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:17 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Puppet Class - Genin - Clay Hands -

Maku sat down and looked over the menu. "I'll have a miso pork ramen, please." Maku looked around nervously, she had a fear of crowds so rarely went out. Preferring to stay in and work on her various projects. To try and combat her fear she put one hand into her clay pouch and the palm took a bite of the clay. She kept her hand in the pouch as she worked it into a shape. Her father had told her that using her particular skill in public was a bit off putting, especially when others were eating. So she hadn't really shown it off to anyone.

Chakra: 100
Speed: 3
Strength: 2

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 pm

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

"Make that two." Asami said, holding up two fingers while sitting down in an empty chair and motioning for Maku to do the same. The girl was interesting to the woman, and she found her company surprisingly well. Though she was very quiet, but Asami would not call her out on this. "So Maku, do you have any interesting things you wish to do?"

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:13 pm
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

Maku took her hand out her pouch as she climbed onto the chair. She rested head on her arm and glanced at Asami. "No, not really..." Waving her hand over the counter she placed her clay sculpture down. Despite only using a little clay she had made a perfect swam. Of course since she didn't infuse any chakra into it it wasn't explosive and she lacked the knowledge to make it move.

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:48 am

User Image

Asami seemed to deviate her eyes from Maku for a bit, focusing on the food being prepared more than anything. "I see. After this, I was going to maybe train for a bit. Ramen is good, but without exercise, it'll make you pretty weighed down." She said before returning her gaze just in time to see the scultpture she had made out of seemingly nothing. "That's a nice clay model. Did you make it yourself?"

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

"Uh huh..." Maku took her head of the counter and moved her little sculpture to the side as her bowel was placed in front of her. "Itadakimasu." Maku picked up her chopsticks and began to eat.

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:59 pm

User Image

"That sounds interesting. What jutsu is that?" Asami watched Maku as she ate, beginning on her bowl of ramen at the same speed. It was a very interesting place to eat at, though the woman was only going here because it was the only place she knew of. "This is good." She stated while then resting for a bit to cool off, her breath hot from her rapid eating.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:37 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

She stopped eating for a moment and put down her chopsticks. Her high collar was getting in the way so she unbuttoned it and folded it back. "It's not a jutsu, not really. Just a clan specialty. No chakra involved in the making" Maku began to carry on eating as she spoke. "Sorry. I'm not very good at talking and I dislike crowded places."

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:36 pm

User Image

"Ah." Asami muttered while she wasstill cooling off her mouth, the spices and fresh, warm water almost scolding it. "It sounds interesting. More so than mine. Just some rather tedious and disgusting jutsu." The woman said before Maku apologized for not being a good conversation partner. Asami would sigh and reach over to hug Maku, stroking her head. "It's fine, Maku. I'm sorry if coming here makes you uncomfortable. I was just trying to be friendly is all. After you're done, you can leave. I don't mind a bit." The way Asami said this made her words true, but there was a hint of sadness and loneliness in her eyes, wanting to have a good friend with her.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Zarud Helviiryn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:01 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

After she finished eating Maku stood up and bowed at Asami. "Thank you for the meal." Maku pushed back the curtain and was about to leave when she stopped. She sighed as she turned back to Asami "I hope we... Can be in the same squad. See you." Maku left the swam on the counter near Asami. From here she headed down back down the street. What she didn't realize was she had left her exam report behind. If anyone was to read it (hint, hint) they would see that she got very good grades but the instructors had all written the same thing. Maku never socialized and kept to herself almost constantly.

[exit]

TheRealKiru

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael Draconiquis entered the ramen shop and sat down. Adjusting his head band so it sat more comfortably over his right eye he placed and order for his usual. While he waited he pulled out a scroll and began to read.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would walk in the ramen shop as he would take a seat. Looking at the menu, he would just order a cup of tea. He would sigh as he would think out loud"Ahh I should rank up at some point."

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael heard someone sit down but ignored it until the genin spoke up. Rolling the scroll up he turned and said. "How come you're still a genin my friend? Weren't there the chuunin exam a couple years ago. Sorry for pryin' just wonderin'?"

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250

Suijin_Kami

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out