Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Weapons Application Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:51 am
lotosaki
Panthers7
lotosaki
Name of weapon: Dema and Doma
Your Rank: Genin
Who owns the weapon: Dominic Del Angel
Where it was found/Who made it: The weapon was stolen from an attacker when Dominic was younger. Dominic became beyond intrigued with the foe's prowess with the said weapon; he was willing to do whatever he had to in order to obtain it.
Users Class: Samurai
The Range of the weapon: 45 ft.[Bullets], 3 ft Blade.
Weakness: The gun part of the blade can easily be destroyed. A direct hit, a powerful one, will shatter it. Electricity throws the weapon's inner workings off, making them useless for an entire post. Must be a direct hit on the actual weapons though. [Weak Against Raiton]
Description: These dual weapons are indeed an upgraded technology that combines both a short blade, and a pistol. Utilizing the trigger, Dominic can supercharge the pistol with his fire chakra. Once the trigger is pulled, a condensed bullet of crimson fire chakra will blast from the barrel moving about 1.5x faster than the average throwing projectile. Though powerful, the bullets cannot pass all the way through a dense body; yet they pack enough punch to actual enter and dissipate. Each bullet shot costs two chakra. Only ten bullets can be shot from each pistol in a single post, they need cooldown time ya know?

I personally would rather not see anything that has guns. I see where you are trying to go with the "Gunblade" aspect, but by letting that through, So I guess my real question here is, are their actual bullets are is it just chakra? For if it's just chakra, I kind of don't see how it would pierce the skin even if shot in a condensed form. It would be more like a burning blunt force I would think, more so than something that can pierce.

Billet was a word I used to Better explain the weapon. The fire isn't blunt, I imagine it with a sharp end.
See that's the part that I don't quite get is how the Katon-chakra without something additional, is turned sharp when cultivated in a weapon. That's mostly what I'm getting at. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 pm
Panthers7
lotosaki
Panthers7
lotosaki
Where it was found/Who made it: The weapon was stolen from an attacker when Dominic was younger. Dominic became beyond intrigued with the foe's prowess with the said weapon; he was willing to do whatever he had to in order to obtain it.
Weakness: The gun part of the blade can easily be destroyed. A direct hit, a powerful one, will shatter it. Electricity throws the weapon's inner workings off, making them useless for an entire post. Must be a direct hit on the actual weapons though. [Weak Against Raiton]
Description: These dual weapons are indeed an upgraded technology that combines both a short blade, and a pistol. Utilizing the trigger, Dominic can supercharge the pistol with his fire chakra. Once the trigger is pulled, a condensed bullet of crimson fire chakra will blast from the barrel moving about 1.5x faster than the average throwing projectile. Though powerful, the bullets cannot pass all the way through a dense body; yet they pack enough punch to actual enter and dissipate. Each bullet shot costs two chakra. Only ten bullets can be shot from each pistol in a single post, they need cooldown time ya know?

I personally would rather not see anything that has guns. I see where you are trying to go with the "Gunblade" aspect, but by letting that through, So I guess my real question here is, are their actual bullets are is it just chakra? For if it's just chakra, I kind of don't see how it would pierce the skin even if shot in a condensed form. It would be more like a burning blunt force I would think, more so than something that can pierce.

Billet was a word I used to Better explain the weapon. The fire isn't blunt, I imagine it with a sharp end.
See that's the part that I don't quite get is how the Katon-chakra without something additional, is turned sharp when cultivated in a weapon. That's mostly what I'm getting at. ^^;

Well let's say that the chakra is sculpted with a sharp end by the barrel and the mechanisms Inside. Done. I said it doesn't have enough power to actually go through a body.  

Loto Teh Sake

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 pm
lotosaki
Panthers7
lotosaki
Panthers7
lotosaki

Well let's say that the chakra is sculpted with a sharp end by the barrel and the mechanisms Inside. Done. I said it doesn't have enough power to actually go through a body.
Hmmm... If you can lessen the distance or have the weapons cost chakra of varying degrees ( D-C ) which will help increase the distance and keep the solidity of the bullet, I'll approve ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:04 pm
The Range of the weapon: 20 ft.[Bullets], 3 ft Blade.
Can increase Distance by adding chakra
D-30 ft
C-35 ft
B-45 ft
A-50 ft
Panthers7
like so?

Loto Teh Sake

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 pm
Name of weapon: Mizuchi
Who owns the weapon: Riri
Where it was found/Who made it: It came from Riri, from his mouth. As all his clan members have with their weapons.
Users Class: Sage
The Range of the weapon: 6 feet, 5 foot blade, 1 foot handle. A foot more at most for the effect.
Weakness: Lightning will completely disrupt the swords ability's as well as conducting through it and hurting Riri.
Description: Mizuchi is the blade that Riri sprouted from his mouth. It is his hidden weapon and his prized possession. Mizuchi is a large sword that is used with the Large sword style. It has two unique features that make it special. One the sword when used in combat will have a layer of water around it. This is used to made the blade harder and to extend its reach. The water comes from the sword itself and is infused with the users chakra. The second ability of the sword is that the water that the sword holds itself absorbs chakra when it hits the opponent (10CP per hit). The chakra is then given to the user of the blade. If another tried to use this blade, 10 CP each post using the sword will be absorbed by the swords water till either the sword is let go of or the person dies. (When they go into negative chakra.) Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:36 am
lotosaki
The Range of the weapon: 20 ft.[Bullets], 3 ft Blade.
Can increase Distance by adding chakra
D-30 ft
C-35 ft
B-45 ft
A-50 ft
Panthers7
like so?
Yes indeed. Approved.  

Panthers7

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:13 pm
Name of weapon: Raven's claw: Legendary Dark blade.
Your Rank: Chuunin (editted for correctness)
Who owns the weapon: Yami
Where it was found/Who made it: This blade was created years ago by a mad Blacksmith. This blade has folk lore to it, Years ago the mad blacksmith created the ravens edge to slay a demon who called themselves Raven. Ironically it was named the ravens edge. Upon the Ravens last dying breath, It is said he cursed the blade as his very well being was casted into the under world. The curse is said that who ever has felt true darkness and wields it, will have half of their soul torn from there body while the other half has to split the body with half of the Ravens soul. Hence meaning Once you grab the blade, you shall become the crow until the blade is no long in your hands. But, Their is tales of a warrior, A chosen one who can wield the blade. He can wield it without there minds changing into the homicidal beast.
Users Class: Assassin
The Range of the weapon: 2 foot
Weakness: The blade isn't very big, It's like that of a ninjato with the ability to manipulate Raiton.
Description:
This blade is like that of a ninjato. A shorter version of the katana blade. The Hilt is inscribed with ancient writing on the hilt. Only those with true eyes can translate it.
Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:13 pm
Black Fire Lord

Chaos_wolf12

Please read over the first post. You are both failed to follow all the rules listed.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 pm
Kitten Kashensu

(Right you are, It slipped my mind to add the color thing.)
Where it was found/Who made it: It came from Riri, from his mouth. As all his clan members have with their weapons.
The Range of the weapon: 6 feet, 5 foot blade, 1 foot handle. A foot more at most for the effect.
Weakness: Lightning will completely disrupt the swords ability's as well as conducting through it and hurting Riri.
Description: Mizuchi is the blade that Riri sprouted from his mouth. It is his hidden weapon and his prized possession. Mizuchi is a large sword that is used with the Large sword style. It has two unique features that make it special. One the sword when used in combat will have a layer of water around it. This is used to made the blade harder and to extend its reach. The water comes from the sword itself and is infused with the users chakra. The second ability of the sword is that the water that the sword holds itself absorbs chakra when it hits the opponent (10CP per hit). The chakra is then given to the user of the blade. If another tried to use this blade, 10 CP each post using the sword will be absorbed by the swords water till either the sword is let go of or the person dies. (When they go into negative chakra.) Black

Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 pm
Black Fire Lord
Kitten Kashensu

(Right you are, It slipped my mind to add the color thing.)

Rp Sample:

Add a CP cost for the water around the sword, 5CP a post seems fair  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 pm
black

User Image
Name of weapon: Kakusareta Juukougyou (Hidden Heavy Metal)
Your Rank: Gennin
Who owns the weapon: Velox V. Sokuryoku
Where it was found/Who made it: He found the parts and made the weapon himself lol
The Range of the weapon: CQC
Weakness: It's as close to an ordinary weapon as you're going to get for it's the combination of both a gauntlet and a blade. It also takes the places of both of Velox's weapons of choice. Being that he is a samurai he used two weapons(Tanto&Knuckle-Knives). As well, there is a chakra cost the weapon is used; will be further elaborated on within description.
Description: These "weapons" are a creation that gives the wielder both offensive and defensive capabilities. As usual, shinobi tend to wear steel plated armor about their shins, forearms, hands, etc. Most tend to take use of the armor upon their forearm, some simply discard it. Velox, however, one day had the idea of crafting what would be - to him - a revolutionary weapon. Velox's second most favored weapon, beyond his primary(the Tanto), was that of the knuckle-knives. However, he always found it to be quite the pain to holster one weapon to whip out another. Atop that, he disliked the fact his fingers were stuck within the knuckle-knives and he could not simply holster them.
It was from this that he obtained the idea to form a gauntlet that would not only cover his forearms and the back of his hands with steel, but his knuckles as well. This was just the first part to the weapon: a maneuverable gauntlet with four metal spikes that extended a centimeter out from each hand's knuckles.
The second part was a contraption which he had beneath the gauntlet. This contraption allowed for a Tanto to be utilized on command with the use of a small burst of chakra. Both extending and contracting the blade require two points of chakra respectively.
This would allow for Velox to utilize the blade in three different functions. When revealed the blade could be placed into three separate positions. Either it could extend straight out, to allowing the capability to stab whilst palm striking; up right, like a blade is usually held; or in reverse grip, which would allow him the ability to fight as if he was wielding knuckle-knives thanks to the addition of the spiked knuckles. When the weapon is extended the shinobi can use his chakra to spin it into any three positions of his choosing at the cost of a single chakra point.
Rp Sample:

Name of weapon: Serpent's Blood
Your Rank: Chuunin
Who owns the weapon: Regula Pervalidus
Where it was found/Who made it: Made in Kumogakure's Medical Center
The Range of the weapon: Insanely Close Range
Weakness: When used it decreases the user's strength by a whole two points and five extra chakra required for Kaguya technique when used; elaborated upon below. Only has two "shots" per battle.
Description: What the Serpent's Blood is, is an injection of poison. However, being that he is of the Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai, Regula is not too heavily affected by the poison. What it does is spread throughout the Kaguya's body and he focuses upon his chakra. He channels the poison through his body to then lace his bone-made weapons with a shockingly stunning poison. The poison, injected after connecting a slicing blow with an opponent, will seep into the bloodstream of the opponent. Two posts will go by with no effect. Then, on the third post, the opponent will become "highly-medicated" as their body begins to relax. Their muscles begin to not respond as good, in turn, finding their strength&speed decreasing in time. One whole rank after two more posts. And, by five posts after injection, the speed&strength of the opponent will drop two whole ranks.
Once injected within the user, the poison will remain in his system for a total of eight posts. The effect of the decrease in strength lasts up to ten posts after he injects himself with the Serpent's Blood.
Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:41 pm
Description: Mizuchi is the blade that Riri sprouted from his mouth. It is his hidden weapon and his prized possession. Mizuchi is a large sword that is used with the Large sword style. It has two unique features that make it special. One the sword when used in combat will have a layer of water around it. This is used to made the blade harder and to extend its reach. The water comes from the sword itself and is infused with the users chakra. The second ability of the sword is that the water that the sword holds and the sword itself absorbs chakra when it hits the opponent (10CP per hit). The chakra is then given to the user of the blade. If another tried to use this blade, 10 CP each post using the sword will be absorbed by the swords water till either the sword is let go of or the person dies. (When they go into negative chakra.) This ability costs 5CP per post to be kept active.Black
(The weapon looks like the one in Riri's profile pic)
Rp Sample:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:41 am
Name of weapon: Raven's claw: Legendary Dark blade.
Your Rank: chuunin
Who owns the weapon: Yami
Where it was found/Who made it: This blade was created years ago by a mad Blacksmith. This blade has folk lore to it, Years ago the mad blacksmith created the ravens edge to slay a demon who called themselves Raven. Ironically it was named the ravens edge. Upon the Ravens last dying breath, It is said he cursed the blade as his very well being was casted into the under world. The curse is said that who ever has felt true darkness and wields it, will have half of their soul torn from there body while the other half has to split the body with half of the Ravens soul. Hence meaning Once you grab the blade, you shall become the crow until the blade is no long in your hands. But, Their is tales of a warrior, A chosen one who can wield the blade. He can wield it without there minds changing into the homicidal beast.
The Range of the weapon: 2 foot
Weakness: The blade isn't very big, It's like that of a ninjato with the ability to manipulate Raiton.
Description:
This blade is like that of a ninjato. A shorter version of the katana blade. The Hilt is inscribed with ancient writing on the hilt. Only those with true eyes can translate it ((Any bloodline eye's Ex:Byakugan)). The blade has a small compartment inside the hilt were he keeps poison hidden. The raven is real inside this blade, So basically it can't be stolen because if so it will begin to call or beckon the true wielder to them. Its like a tracking system only much more complicated. The raven works like a Jinchuuriki except it doesn't give chakra to the user, It can only speak to the user threw blade contact. The blade can shoot from the hilt via a chain system inside of it were it is launched at the opponent and pulled back by a chain inside the blade. It has the words raven in Japanese carved into the blade's sword part.
Rp Sample:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:21 pm
Name of weapon: Shiro Amaterasu
Your Rank: Kage
Who owns the weapon: Yumi Uchiha
Where it was found/Who made it: It was made when Yumi was just a child by a family friend of Hanzo. The blade was crafted to be a regular quick drawing katana, or a battojutsu styled blade. A blade with a slightly curved hilt to cup the user's hand and assist in bringing about a proper sword draw. The blade metal itself, is of such material that it is reactive to chaka, glossy, and has an extremely "white" metal coloration.
Users Class: Taijutsu
The Range of the weapon: 5ft total. 3 ft blade, 2ft hilt
Weakness: Short weapon range, large chakra output to keep the technique
Description: Shiro Amaterasu, is a blade of fire as the name suggests. It has varying levels of flames that the blade can access. Starting with Red, Orange, Blue, then ending with White.

Red Flame: [30 CP to activate. 15 CP to sustain ] - Does nothing more than create damage and burns to the superficial skin.

Orange Flame: [40 CP to Activate 20 CP to sustain ] - Does damage t the outer skin and upper muscle. And cut into few metal materials.

Blue Flame: [50 CP to activate 25 to sustain ] - Damages all of the layers of skin and lower portion of muscle. Can cut through most metal materials with enough strength.

White Flame: [ 60 CP to activate cannot be sustained] - Can completely cut off a limb and cauterize it simultaneously. Will slice through many metals like butter.

Note: Anyone but a person of Yumi's direct lineage ( i.e. children, grandchildren, etc.) the sword will burst into flames and increase in heat for every post that it is wielded.
Rp Sample:

Panthers7

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:07 pm
Name of weapon: Raikon purple
Who owns the weapon: Zidane "Zell" Heyaza
Where it was found/Who made it: Custom order from Zidane forged by the Leaf blacksmith in the market.
The Range of the weapon: 45ft
Weakness: the strings can be cut if not charged with chakra, and the strings can be deflected when charged with chakra by something imbued with chakra as well. The strings range is also 45 feet to cover mid to close range fighting and don't hold length to fight long range. - Fuuton's
Description:
The strings are attached to a gloved mechanism on Zidane's hand. They are jet black gloves with small lines going across each knuckle. These lines feed the wire's out in response to how the user's finger's bend and contract. The wire's can both fly outward and be retracted at a meduim speed. though nothing a trained eye can't see coming. The wire's total is 45ft per hand meaning the string itself is small and thin thus can be cut before danger can occur. On the back of the hand in the center is the reeling mechanism to feed the lines both outward and inward. It was about 2 inch's thick, silver in color. This is where the 45ft of wire is stored. Thus a direct attack to the glove will deflect a blade or regular weapon once. But break as a result.

(I do plan on making the gloves work in conjunction with the sage class and thunder cursemark to channel lightning. That's the only reason i placed a request for this weapon. If i have to make a custom jutsu i will no problem but please let me know if i have to in the accepted/denied post please.)

Rp Sample:

Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces