Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami looked at the blood stained back of Erin's shirt and looked up to Tsuyoi. "Y-yes... We're all alright...."
Ene ran out from behind Nami and ran to Tsuyoi, hugging her at the thighs due to her height. Erin frowned and scratched behind his ear. "Busted..."
Nami shook her head. "Wadda ya mean?"
He pointed to Ene. "When the midget runs to an elder, it's all over. We're busted."
Nami frowned. "You call our sister a midget? Quite rude."
He shrugged. "I'm likeable enough to where people need me."
"In that manner, you're probably worse than me." She crossed her arms. Worried more about the state of their wellbeing, Nami bowed to Tsuyoi and apologized. "I am very very sorry, Miss Tsuyoi... Erin just-"
He put his arms out and held an accused look on his face. "Why's it gotta be my fault?"
She poked him in the chest with a finger. "Because, you instigated the fighting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:14 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Enough! I don't need to hear it..." she said to Nami and Erin. "Just..." she then looked down at Ene, placing her hand on her head and started petting her, "..I'm glad you kids are okay..." she said before looking back at Erin and Nami. She picked up Ene and walked over to them, "Please, if anything like this or something much more serious happens again...don't take it on by yourselves...you're just lucky I sent Wakai along with you."
Wakai walked back to the group, drenched in salt water, "Uuu...I'm soaked..." she said, looking down at her clothes. The parts of her clothes that were white made them see through, revealing her skin underneath.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami dropped her head. "There goes my record of being the responsible one..."
Erin shrugged with a frown. "Who cares... Saw it coming."
Ene hung her arms around Tsuyoi's neck. She kept her eyes closed tightly. She was honestly frightened a bit."

Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:38 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Wakai, raising an eyebrow, "What happened to you?"
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi and rubbed the back of her head, "Heartless tossed me into the water..." she said in a somewhat saddened tone.
She let out a sigh and looked back at Nami and Erin, "All right, come on. Let's go home, you can have a beach day some other time." she said as she turned away from them and started to walk off with Ene in her arms. "But, next time, I should come along." she said quietly as she walked.
Wakai walked up behind Erin and Nami, putting her hand on both their backs, "I-It's all right you guys, don't feel too down." Her hands were wet so Erin and Nami would've felt it through their shirt.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami was concerned. She looked around. "Huh? Where's Aunt Kurona? I thought she'd come along..."
Erin rubbed his chin and frowned. "Oh, yeah.... I forgot she was at the house with us..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:48 pm
[ooc: Dang it! Need to go to class! DX I dont want to though...but I have to...but I hate going to class...but credits... crying ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked up towards the sky, "Ah yes, that's right. Turns out she actually had used too much energy when she was helping me with the pond...so now she's just resting." She looked back in front of her, "Hopefully she'll be up and about when we get back...well, if she's like Shinochi." she said, chuckling a bit.
Wakai stared at Tsuyoi for awhile before noticing something different about her, "Ah, that's right, Ms. Tsuyoi, you took your hat off." she said as she was holding her finger up.
"Hm?" Tsuyoi put her hand on top of her head, surprised that her hat wasn't on. "Oh...yeah, that's right." she just remembered where she had put her hat.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"Oh, that seems okay..." Nami replied.
Erin scoffed. "Yeah. If you can call leaving a blind woman alone okay...."
Nami looked at him as if he was crazy. "W-what are you talking about.?"
He looked at her like she was the crazy one. "Are you kidding me? Am I the only one who figured it out when we first met?"

(OOC: I don't start college til january.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:03 pm
[ooc: Oh, next semester then huh? confused ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Oh? Kurona's blind huh?" Tsuyoi was interested in hearing this. She had thought that Kurona was able to see this entire time, since Kurona would look at her every so often when she spoke to her. But then again, even a blind person could do that.
Wakai tilted her head as she listened in on the conversation.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin's mouth hung agape. "You couldn't tell? Honestly, you never noticed when she'd accidentally trip on something in front of her?"
Nami shook her head. "Nnnnooo...." She gasped. "You mean to tell me we left poor, blind Aunt Kurona at home?! What if she falls down the stairs?"

(OOC; yep. electrical engineering is what I'm aiming for.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:23 pm
[ooc: Cool. I wanna get into 3d animation...but we dont have any classes of that at my college crying ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi thought about it for a bit before finally gasping. She looked at Ene, "Ene, I'm gonna need you to hold on tight okay?" she made sure she wrapped her arms around Ene good. Then she began to run back to the house at a high speed. At the same time, she was swearing at herself in her thoughts.
Wakai watched as Tsuyoi was getting further and further away with Ene. She rubbed the back of her head, and then looked at Erin, "M-Maybe...you should've kept that a secret?" she felt a little bad for Ene.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Ene held on tight as Tsuyoi took off running. Erin grinned and put his hand to his eyebrows, watching the look on Ene's face. He was amused. Nami smacked him in the chest with the back of her hand."Really?"
"What? The squirt just had to go with her." Erin replied in his defense.
Nami sighed and started off towards the house. "Let's get home."
Erin frowned and started off behind her, turning to see if Wakai was following. "You coming or not?"

(OOC; One of the courses I'll be taking has a 3-d printer.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:41 pm
[ooc: Oh. I think that's 3d design though. Right? No? sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi was out of their field of vision with Ene.
Wakai nodded, "Ah, y-yeah, coming." she said as she went to catch up with them. She made her way back to the house with the two.[exits]

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:56 pm
Carter Light or Master Ruen
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Carter stepped out of a Light portal. He looked around and frowned. "Crap... Oh, well... I can walk..."
He started towards the Light Manor.
[Exit]

Quote:
[quote="']

"When Life throws rocks at you...."

"The one thing left that you can do is smile and take it..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:04 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia eventually reached the beach, and gently landed onto the sand, though she still kept her wings opened. She inhaled, then exhaled, "It has been quite awhile since I've been to the beach." she then looked behind her, in hopes that she hadn't lost Hileinna on the way.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

It took a few minutes, but eventually, Hileinna came into view as she was slowly making her way to Namia. When she reached Namia, she immediately noticed the ocean, "A-Ah...I see, the ocean...i-it has...been a long time..." she seemed a little troubled.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items