Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:36 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara gave a smile to the girl who came to retrieve her Murkrow. While she wasn't all that happy that the Murkrow harrassed him to begin with, at least Niara knew the girl who belonged to the Pokemon was sorry about the pokemon's behavior. But it seemed Miss Annesse had other plans as she took the Pokemon and called the girl over. But she was surprised to see Iris was called over too, followed by Marco who seemed to be defending Iris. She didn't know about that since he had come in late and wasn't exactly popular. But maybe he had a good side to him after all? Only time would tell.

Iris came back over to Niara and Tony, apologizing for the blows with the red balls. Niara didn't mind. In fact, she gave a smile to her friend. Of course I forgive you. But it seemed she wasn't feeling too good with herself as she hurried out. Niara hoped she was at least willing to join her on a Pokemon hunt later. For now she turned to Tony. Well I was hoping to get some lunch after cleaning up. After, I was hoping to go on a Pokemon hunt. Maybe we can bring Iris with us if you're interested. I'd like to go out and find another Pokemon friend for Mitus.

She smiled to her little "baby" in her arms now, petting his head before looking at Tony. Would you like to come along? Maybe you can catch a Pokemon, too. She smiled and made her way out the doors. So I'll meet you in the cafeteria? She gave a warm smile to her oldest friend before making her way to the dorm to shower quickly and get dressed for the rest of the day to go get lunch then plan to catch Pokemon. She hoped Iris was still there.

(exit to cafeteria)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory: Bag with casual and school uniform

Mood: Eager and hopeful
Attire: Gym uniform
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Ichiro was glad that Maria agreed to let him know when plans for a pokemon play-date was figured out. He was certain that he'd be able to make time for whichever date they decided on, as he really wanted to help his Snivy learn to socialize with the other pokemon instead of run or cower in front of them.

When Phoebe told Ichiro that she'd love to join his club, the blonde couldn't help but feel a wealth of excitement rising up inside of him, a bright and starry-eyed look spreading across his features. He could barely believe it, he just got his very first member! It was struggle to contain the rush of euphoria that statement made him feel. From his encounter earlier with the amethyst-haired boy, he was just on the verge of double guessing his idea of running a club in the first place -- he almost felt embarrassed about the idea. But now, he had a reason to keep up the work he was putting into it.

Just as Ichiro was about to thank Phoebe profusely for deciding to join the Drama club, Maria chimed in saying that she'd like to do the same. Ichiro's inner excitement practically exploded. Placed his hands together, Ichiro gave a long theatric bow to the two before looking back at them, a huge smile spreading across his face. "Thank you so much, you guys! Joining my club means at lot." He exclaimed, a mixture of joy and excitement present in his voice. "I won't let you guys down -- it'll be the best club experience it can be. I'm gonna put my all into it." He explained, completely confident in his devotion.

When Ichiro had started to jog the laps around the gym, just as their teacher had instructed, his Snivy had followed suit, keeping up a decent pace behind him which was actually kind of surprising seeing as the pokemon usually struggled to keep up with him on a good day. Maybe it was Fireball that helped the grass pokemon stay motivated, seeing as she was able to keep up with Phoebe. Inwardly, seeing the two pokemon tailing behind them made Ichiro hope that maybe one day the grass and fire lizards would become friends. In a way, it sounded like a cute daydream to him, but at least it was something that seemed possible. Perhaps after a few playdates his hopeful outlook would come to fruition. Ichiro couldn't help but smile at this thought before Phoebe stole his attention again, when she had asked him if he had ideas on a nickname for Snivy. Her question made him pause a second, thinking it over some. "A nickname for Snivy? I guess I have thought about it a little..." He admitted, realizing that he was still deliberating whether he wanted to give Snivy a new name or not. Inwardly, he really wanted to. "I guess I haven't really thought of one yet. But I suppose I do sort of have one." The semi-nickname he had given his Snivy was more like a different or mistaken pronunciation of the pokemon's name. "You see... I sometimes call him Snivee (Sniv-Eee) instead of Snivy (Sna-ivy)." Ichiro explained, feeling somewhat embarrassed that it wasn't really a legitimate nickname, but more like a diminutive he really liked. "Other than that, I haven't really thought of a nickname I like. B-but I'm open to any suggestions." After falling silent, Ichiro could feel his face getting a little more red with embarrassment. After sharing his not-so-creative nickname for his pokemon, Phoebe probably thought he was really lame or something, which wasn't exactly the impression he was going for. Boy, making good impressions weren't easy! Especially when all you really wanted to do was hang out with the girl you liked.

The next thing Ichiro knew, he just about died when Phoebe asked if he was alright, noting that his face had become red. Instantly, Ichiro whipped his head in another direction and tried to shrug it off all while hiding his face from her. "I-I'm okay. The pace we're jogging at is okay, too." He attempted to laugh off her concern, albeit not in the slightest bit confidently. He didn't mean to blush in front of her and meant even less for Phoebe to catch him doing so. He only growing more and more embarrassed by the second. Fortunately, when a flying bright colored rubber ball went whizzing past them, it made for a great distraction from the subject they were on. He quickly agreed with Phoebe that they needed to keep moving in order to avoid becoming targets themselves. Though, it almost seemed as though Phoebe had jinxed herself when she was suddenly struck in the head by one of those said projectiles. Ichiro quickly whipped his attention back to his friend upon hearing the ball make contact with her and immidiately asked if she was alright. Thankfully, she was. In his mind, it still must have painful, but somehow Phoebe was able to shake it off. She seemed like the sort of strong person that was able to carry on after such a random attack. It was yet another reason Ichiro guessed he was drawn to her in a way.

Once Phoebe took his hand, Ichiro quickly followed her over to the large metal basket that once held the flying dodgeballs and other gym equipment. It was a smart location to lie low until Gym class was over. As tempted as he was to get involved in the dodgeball way, he had decided it was best to stay out of the fray, even after Phoebe had offered him a Dodgeball to get back at their peers. Ichiro couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief when their gym teacher announced that the class was over. After helping Phoebe back up, the two soon parted ways. He had heard that Phoebe was going to watch the pokemon battle between Faye and Chael and was really tempted to join her, but he had to sadly turn down Phoebe's offer. He had to get to the club registration office in order to let the club administrator know that he had completed his task by securing two club members. He also had some other club duties to get out of the way. Perhaps if he finished early, he'd meet back up with Phoebe. Until then, he looked forward to the next time the two would see each other.

After getting showered and changed back into his Salamance uniform, Ichiro took off from the gym and headed to the Registration Office.

[Exit to Club Registration Office ]

User Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamance school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Pokemon: Oddish
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 6
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
      I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

► T A G

murruelecreuset

Quote:

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Niara

When Niara explained to him that she was hoping to get some lunch after getting cleaned up, Silvano simply nodded. "Sounds like a good plan to me. Maybe we'll see Iris in the cafeteria and we can see if she wants to go on a pokemon hunt." He commented before reflecting on her words about finding Mitus a friend. Although he wasn't sure if pokemon could develop friendships the concept sounded rather endearing coming from Niara. He could also picture his friend becoming much happier with a second pokemon tagging along by her side. Perhaps it wasn't a bad idea of him to get a second one as well. From what he could recall, his Zubat was rather weak and borderline pathetic, maybe obtaining a slightly better pokemon would uplift his spirits, too. At that thought, Silvano became a little more interested in the idea of going on a pokemon hunt.

"Actually, I would love to help you find a friend for Mitus." He smiled back at Niara, feeling like his words to her felt a little more genuine than how they sounded to him. "Also, I wouldn't mind finding a pokemon for myself, as well." He then told her before adding, "I guess Zubat could use a new friend, too," with a bit of a feigned chuckle. Following Niara over to the doors leading out of the gym, he then nodded when she told him that she'd meet him in the cafeteria. "I'll see you there." He replied, giving a wave as he watched his long-time friend take off. He wasn't exactly sure where she was headed first, but he decided it was best not to waste any time. He quickly made his way over to the showers before getting changed back into his Salamance school uniform and making his way over to the cafeteria. Inwardly, he hoped he or Niara would be able to cross paths with Niara and she if their green-haired friend was willing to accompany them on a pokemon hunt.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Somewhat fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Gym clothes

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                        User Image x0

► T A G

Lady Niara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:13 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With:
    Feelings/Thoughts: Ehhh...
    Outfit: School uniform
    O.O.C.:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto ran with Inari, hoping she wasn't too late. She would pay the price for being late, which wasn't the problem. Honesty was the key and to get it over with now instead of hiding it and dealing with bigger punishment later. Once she saw Koru, she ran up, waving and giving her smile. "Hey. My alarm clock didn't do off. Bad, huh? What are we doing?"

Prairiefox

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

School Profile
User Image

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon
User Image

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

Inventory
User Image

User Imagex2 || User Image x13 || User Image

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: hope this is okay~

As much as Kirsi wanted to win her race to Gym with Koru, she really didn't want to get in any more trouble. She slowed down as they approached the building, arresting her speed. "Hey Koru. Let's...slow down," she said between breaths. Kirsi laughed. "No slowpokes here!" When they got to the door, Kirsi kicked what dirt she could off her shoes. Chance got on the mat just inside and rubbed his paws against it, scrubbing them down with jerky movements. "Good job, boy," Kirsi said, scratching the scruff of his neck.

Then they were in the gym, and Kirsi was happy to note that none of the people she super didn't want to see were here yet. A girl ran up to Koru, one that Kirsi didn't really know very well. But she had a vulpix, which on top of being super cute was really similar to Chance! Kirsi stood to the side, since Koru was obviously friends with this girl. It maybe made her a little jealous. When it seemed a good time, Kirsi said, "Hi," and smiled warmly.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
shinesnowillusion
Hello~!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:05 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

By the time Iris stopped, she was in the locker room, carrying the peeved off Ducklett. She let out a sigh as she sat herself and her pokemon down to rest. "That was a bad idea..." Iris to herself again as she started to get undressed and get into her gym uniform. Bebe puffed up her cheeks as she spoke to Iris, the only way she knew how... in poke speech. Despite the language barrier, Iris understood what her pokemon was saying to her. She was the girl for leaving. "Yea yea.....I should had stayed and do what...He was being polite otherwise... they wouldn't want me there...I haven't spoken to him in weeks and suddenly I'm suppose to expect that he magically wants to talk to me like we're friends..." Iris listened when Bebe retorted back. "Thats easy for you to say... People like you....I'm done talking okay... I just wanna relax."

Iris took a little breath and started to hum a
tune...when finished she started to sing..."Come Little Children, I'll Take Thee Away....Into A Land Of Enchantment. Come Little Children....The Time's Come To Play....Here In My Garden Of Shadows"
She continued singing to herself to calm herself down. It was an odd coping mechanism but music was pretty calming at times and since it was going to be Halloween, the song really fit since it was in a Halloween movie. The locker room was empty so her voice would echo in a nice resonance. She could feel her anxieties lift away as she got to the 3rd verse of the song. She was fully dressed and sitting down as she sung.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood: flustered redface
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Makoto/InariWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Pretty good actually OOC: Ah my favorite holiday TTvTT Imma miss it but heck time to put up the christmas tree XD◉

As they ran to the gym Kirsi was speaking about her hopes that Chance would get along with whatever pokemon she caught, and she could clearly see her friend getting more excited about the idea of having more than one little poke friend at her side. Koru kept her eyes on her path as to not risk tripping or worse, "Oh I wouldn't worry! Chance is a sociable pokemon even Cyndaquil likes him and the little guy is afraid of his own shadow!" Cyndaquil sulked in her arms from the the comment, causing her to pet him apologetically, "Oh no offense buddy I swear..." Talking with Kirsi about it she never really noitced how different it was having two pokemon around- she could still remember the time she had none- she hated those times. It actually made her feel a little bad that she hadn''t told Kirsi about it and here she was getting her all revved up to go out and discover a new partner to join her team. Maybe she would pull her aside later, but for now they had to not be late for class. It was a good thing she had snuck out of her room early or else she might've just slept in.

She didn't notice until Kirsi spoke up that the red head had begun to slow down as they got closer to the gymnasium. Koru turned her run into a hop and skip to stop herself. She did start walking with some skip in her step,
"Guess I got a little excited huh? Well at least we'll be on time!" she raised her fist in the air triumphantly, followed by Cyndaquil hesitantly raising his nub and Fletchling raised both of his wings as if he was ready to take off. Walking into the gym Koru once again got to admire Chance's training. She didn't even think about wiping her own feet on the mat. She hopped over and did so while complimenting in awe, "Wow such manners Sir Chance..." She could only imagine what kind of Arcanine Chance would become later on, of course there was plenty of time for that since he didn't evolve the "normal" way. Deep down she felt a little jealous by how awesome of a duo Chance and Kirsi were, the only thing she had trained her pokemon on was battling and waking her up in the morning, albeit that was always interesting. It'd be really cool if she could get Kirsi to train with her. She drifted off into her thoughts on the subjects while kicking off the damp grass from the fields from her shoes, but snapped back to the now when Makoto ran up to her with Inari at her side. Koru couldn't help but beam a huge smile and she hugged Makoto happily, "Ah mornin'! Oh I'm sorry I got up super early to work on homework- you know being responisbile and stuff hehe," she smiled while rubbing her nose, still feeling rather proud of herself for getting up to work on her assignment, now if what she had was worth a passing grade or not...well Cyndaquil and Fletchling didn't have any bad opinions about it! Her glance to Kirsi made her realize that they hadn't formally met yet. She knocked herself in the head and hugged Makoto around the shoulders after putting Cyndaquil and Fletchling to the ground, since there was other pokemon around to play with, "Oh Kirsi this is Makoto! We were best friends back home in Ecruteak! She's also my other roommate, but like not scary and supper duper nice and awesome and not heart-punch..." seems every word to describe Skylar was suddenly pouring out of her and she couldn't stop.

Down below Cyndaquil apporached Inari and waved his nubby arm in greeting along with Fletchling with his wing, "Q-quil Cy(H-Hi Inari)" He motioned for Chance to come over to meet her too, maybe they could play together he found it nice having others around recently, maybe he was finally becoming a Butterfree like Koru had said before.
"And Makoto this is Kirsi my other best friend! She's in the same dorm as us this is Chance her Growlithe he's really well trained too," to her any friend she made would be a best friend, and who really decided on the rule that you could only have one designated best friend anyway?

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:14 am
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Gym
xFriends : Kirsi
xThinking : Here we go...

Coming to the gym, the redhead had Azure in her arms while feeling anxious about what would happen during the gym class everyone was forced to go to. She saw herself as pretty physically inept when it came to playing sports or doing whatever it was they did in the class. As the doorway into the gym came into view, Ashley could only feel the dread swallow her whole as she stopped right in front of it. She didn't have to go today, right? This gym uniform fit weird, not like her usual outfits. Maybe she could go back to her dorm and wait for lunch or something. She gazed down at Azure as the mudkip waggled his fins at her again before hopping out of her hands tapping his head against her leg. "Ah, I know...But everyone will think I'm weird. I just wanna go back to bed..." She complained before watching as her pokemon made its way inside the gym, leaving her outside alone. It was a feeling she didn't like, and her current status was certainly not helping her out any in this situation. "H-Hey! Azure! Don't leave me out here!" The student said, forcing herself to open the door and face the wrath of gym class.

Standing in the doorway, Ashley looked down to see Azure simply watching her as he leaped back into her arms, calming her down some as she absentmindedly began to stoke the mudkip's head out of habit. Gazing around, she saw a few people she knew from the other day, but all of them looked to be busy. Not wanting to be rude, Ashley began to walk towards the other red haired girl from the history class, Kirsi was her name. Walking up to her, Ashley managed a wave before falling beside the girl and what appeared to be another friend of hers.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:39 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

It was a normal thing that Ava was excited for gym class. Between the three classes she had, the other two being Outdoors and Tech, Gym was probably one of her favorites if not her absolute favorite. It was a tough call with Outdoors class in the running, but gym was a top contender. After having gotten herself ready for the day, she and Fritz made their way to the gymnasium.

Once Ava was dressed for running around, the two entered the gym. There were a few other students and pokemon around already. "Ready for gym, Fritz?" Ava asked softly, as the pokemon was right by her shoulder. Fritz, as usual, looked around the gymnasium, scanning out potential pokemon that might accidentally crush him. "Joltik," (I hope so,) he chirped back. Fritz was never as enthusiastic as Ava was about things like Gym and talking to classmates. Honestly, the two were opposites in many ways. While Fritz was content to not talk to people for a long time, it bugged Ava a lot to do things alone. While Ava loved running around and playing sports, Fritz was too small to really participate in things like that! The little fuzzy dot on her shoulder could only hope today's class would be a little more low energy now that it was getting colder.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Gym // Human Company: n/a, many classmates nearby // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Confident
                                OoC: Feel free to come up and talk to her!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items