Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:48 pm
FemmeValentine
Yea that would be ok.

I was thinking that the relatives could be these 2 spoiled cousins. And it was his Uncle that he inherited all of the stuff from. But since he's not a direct heir, they could be disputing that. Then in court, they could lose, and the next day or so everything could be ransacked at night, and the thugs could knock him out/overpower him when he investigates. so there's a clean getaway.

What do you think?

Also, would you like to use anime or realistic pictures? I can go either way on that to.

I like that. That's a really good idea. I think we should go ahead and use realistic pictures for this one. I'm not sure why, but I'm just feeling like the realistic pictures I have never get used enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:06 pm
MultiAsh

I like that. That's a really good idea. I think we should go ahead and use realistic pictures for this one. I'm not sure why, but I'm just feeling like the realistic pictures I have never get used enough.

Ok =)
I'll be editing this thread to suit our needs: Link
You can make up a simple profile for your character and post it whenever you are ready. I'll make the first post(unless you want to do the honors) after both our profiles are up.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:10 pm
FemmeValentine
Ok =)
I'll be editing this thread to suit our needs: Link
You can make up a simple profile for your character and post it whenever you are ready. I'll make the first post(unless you want to do the honors) after both our profiles are up.

A profile? o.o; Uh.. I'm not so big on profiles, though. ^.^; I forgot to mention that. I had mentioned it in my new search thread, but I forgot to mention it in this search thread because everyone just assumed I'd make a profile for characters. I don't create profiles because I always forget to go back and look at it, unlike my replies. I do apologize for that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:12 pm
MultiAsh

A profile? o.o; Uh.. I'm not so big on profiles, though. ^.^; I forgot to mention that. I had mentioned it in my new search thread, but I forgot to mention it in this search thread because everyone just assumed I'd make a profile for characters. I don't create profiles because I always forget to go back and look at it, unlike my replies. I do apologize for that.

You don't have to go back and look at profiles like you do posts... I actually never heard of anyone doing that.
It's mainly for the other person, and usually the bios help set the story pretty well.
I'm... unfortunately big on profiles. emotion_0A0  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:21 pm
FemmeValentine
You don't have to go back and look at profiles like you do posts... I actually never heard of anyone doing that.
It's mainly for the other person, and usually the bios help set the story pretty well.
I'm... unfortunately big on profiles. emotion_0A0

Yeah, some of the people who've come to me have asked for profiles because they can't remember how they're character is going to act like and such. sweatdrop I'm not too fond of making profiles for my own characters. If you wish to make one, I'm not gonna stop you. I should say one thing, though: the bios aren't what set the story. The plot is. The bios are what makes the story move forward, as well as their personalities and whatnot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:30 pm
MultiAsh

Yeah, some of the people who've come to me have asked for profiles because they can't remember how they're character is going to act like and such. sweatdrop I'm not too fond of making profiles for my own characters. If you wish to make one, I'm not gonna stop you. I should say one thing, though: the bios aren't what set the story. The plot is. The bios are what makes the story move forward, as well as they're personality and whatnot.

Because they ca't remember how their character acts?? That just sounds ridiculous of them...

I said they help set the story. I didn't say they are what sets the story.
And I meant beforehand - They can also have unique plot details that help organize ideas if it's done right. I have an example if like... I'm not wording things clearly.
As for personalities(kind of off point now though) they kind of drive character responses towards each other, and can have a big hand in setting the mood of certain scenes.
Um, anyway... I guess this won't work out since I'm not flexible enough to not accept even simple profiles for characters. emotion_facepalm  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm
FemmeValentine
Because they ca't remember how their character acts?? That just sounds ridiculous of them...

I said they help set the story. I didn't say they are what sets the story.
And I meant beforehand - They can also have unique plot details that help organize ideas if it's done right. I have an example if like... I'm not wording things clearly.
As for personalities(kind of off point now though) they kind of drive character responses towards each other, and can have a big hand in setting the mood of certain scenes.
Um, anyway... I guess this won't work out since I'm not flexible enough to not accept even simple profiles for characters. emotion_facepalm

I suppose this really can't work, if you aren't flexible enough to just hop right in without profiles. emotion_facepalm As I said before, I don't like to create profiles for my characters. Any sort of profiles. Not having profiles isn't exactly a bad thing, and if need be, I'd gladly send you to a few role plays/ samples where partners and I have started role plays without profiles. I'm not gonna disagree, because profiles do have their own perks and plot details that haven't been discussed between partners, but profiles aren't exactly mandatory.

So, with all of that said and done, I do hope you find someone for your role play. Obviously, I don't fit the criteria you're looking for, but someone will be more than happy to send you a message and create a profile for their character. Just because I choose not to create a profile for my character, doesn't mean it should determine whether a role play should go on forward or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 pm
MultiAsh

I suppose this really can't work, if you aren't flexible enough to just hop right in without profiles. emotion_facepalm As I said before, I don't like to create profiles for my characters. Any sort of profiles. Not having profiles isn't exactly a bad thing, and if need be, I'd gladly send you to a few role plays/ samples where partners and I have started role plays without profiles. I'm not gonna disagree, because profiles do have their own perks and plot details that haven't been discussed between partners, but profiles aren't exactly mandatory.

So, with all of that said and done, I do hope you find someone for your role play. Obviously, I don't fit the criteria you're looking for, but someone will be more than happy to send you a message and create a profile for their character. Just because I choose not to create a profile for my character, doesn't mean it should determine whether a role play should go on forward or not.

Lol yea, it's not a big thing that we don't fit each other's criteria.
And I've been reading some of the 1x1's you started with others... I tend to read other's rps when I get bored. x)
They aren't bad at all. lol  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:19 pm
FemmeValentine
Lol yea, it's not a big thing that we don't fit each other's criteria.
And I've been reading some of the 1x1's you started with others... I tend to read other's rps when I get bored. x)
They aren't bad at all. lol

^.^ Well, either way, I do hope you find someone that will fit what you're looking for. I wish you all of the luck, okay?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:45 pm
MultiAsh

It's okay. Everyone's been busy. Anyways, I like the idea of him winding up into the realm of the gods. That's a really good idea. And asking the one that looks the most trusting would be the one who would most likely bring him home alive. It's beautiful. Which role did you prefer? The human or the Goddess?

I would do either or, just, as I mentioned before I'm not big on playing Males. If it's really a "goddess" then that would be our female and I'd take that, but if we want to do male god, female human that works too, or heck, two girls, I don't have preferences. XD  

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:14 pm
IGmangachick
I would do either or, just, as I mentioned before I'm not big on playing Males. If it's really a "goddess" then that would be our female and I'd take that, but if we want to do male god, female human that works too, or heck, two girls, I don't have preferences. XD

Oh right. Goodness, I just went back and read our previous conversation. xD I can be the male human. It's not an issue with me. I'm trying to think of a good way that the human stumbles into the world of the gods.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:31 pm
MultiAsh
IGmangachick

Oh right. Goodness, I just went back and read our previous conversation. xD I can be the male human. It's not an issue with me. I'm trying to think of a good way that the human stumbles into the world of the gods.
Hmm... well, have you seen/read Percy Jackson at all? In that there are a lot of different entrances to Olympus that are connected to the real world. Normally people wouldn't investigate them, but just going into the wrong place unknowingly could send him there, and if it lands him in mid air in the god realm it would be difficult to get back the way he came, so he'd have to find another way out.  

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:40 pm
IGmangachick
Hmm... well, have you seen/read Percy Jackson at all? In that there are a lot of different entrances to Olympus that are connected to the real world. Normally people wouldn't investigate them, but just going into the wrong place unknowingly could send him there, and if it lands him in mid air in the god realm it would be difficult to get back the way he came, so he'd have to find another way out.

I think I've only watched the first Percy Jackson movie once, but I haven't read the books. I've heard they were good, though. But I get what you're saying. Some sort of portal that no one would suspect would be a portal, but once he investigates it, he finds himself in the realm of the gods. Like it could even be some sort of cave that no one has stumbled upon, until he has from hiking or something.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:40 pm
MultiAsh
IGmangachick

I think I've only watched the first Percy Jackson movie once, but I haven't read the books. I've heard they were good, though. But I get what you're saying. Some sort of portal that no one would suspect would be a portal, but once he investigates it, he finds himself in the realm of the gods. Like it could even be some sort of cave that no one has stumbled upon, until he has from hiking or something.

Exactly. There could be any number of crossing points between the two. So it really depends what kind of a person he is to determine how exactly he got there.

Next question I guess is getting started. Do we want to do any form of profile or just some really basic stuff before we start the rp?

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 am
IGmangachick
Exactly. There could be any number of crossing points between the two. So it really depends what kind of a person he is to determine how exactly he got there.

Next question I guess is getting started. Do we want to do any form of profile or just some really basic stuff before we start the rp?

I'm not really fond of profiles, to be honest. It's mainly because I never look back at character profiles to see what I've written down. ^.^;

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff