Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 am
[Bro / Jerome / Clancy]

Well the uniform was okay he supposed. The pants were a little long for him but the boots covered that up and the top and jacket were... passable. He looked like somebody who had been issued an off the rack uniform the right size for them and that was the intended effect, he wasn't here to impress anyone. Sadly.

As the conversation between Bro and Clancy kicked off - not that it was much of a conversation as only one part understood what was being said - KO sighed slightly; the very last thing they needed was a fight within the team on their hands. He had familiarity with short tempered superiors of course, from varying points in his life in fact, and it was never helpful, it -

KO winced as the punch connected with Clancy's face; it was lucky Jerome intervened before things could go any further. As the ghost drifted past him and off the jet KO said; "I'll explain to him," fished something out of his grunt uniform trousers - already neatly folded - and headed over to Jerome and Clancy.

"Agent Jerome," KO held out a hard case to him which, when opened, would reveal a pair of aviator shades. "Not your style really I suppose but I thought you could make use of them. Do you mind if I borrow Eel for a minute?" KO touched the other grunt's elbow and tried to draw him off to one side.

The uniform fit him reasonably well and was only mildly scuffed.

Frost stood stiffly upright with his hands clasped tightly behind his back and watched the others interact. "Are we nearly prepared?" he asked flatly, his lips pressing together slightly in disapproval at Grunt Eel's foolish antics, and at Jerome's Gengar's lack of control. Could they not save this for the journey back? Any delay for any reason, any small inefficiency was completely unacceptable at present.

He wanted this to be over, that was all, and was that such a great deal to ask?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:14 am
Sighing heavily at his fate, Shadow caught Tambrey's blush. "No need to lie," he told her. "But I don't think Rory would forgive me if you showed off this much leg in public, especially without him here to see it."

Hearing Kyle's laugh, the teen pivoted sharply. "Dude! Do you gotta be immature about it? Not cool!" He tried pulling down his shirt over the back of his shorts. "And quit staring at my a**!"

"'Fun' doesn't even begin to describe it," the black-haired grunt answered Lex. "I think I'm going to hang out near the back if no one else minds."

Before he knew what was happening, though, there was some disturbance involving Clancy and Bro. He turned, blinking as he tried to make sense of what was going on. The whole thing began to worry Shadow. Bro may have been through all the things Jerome had been through to become an agent, but he didn't appear to have the professional attitude or even the tolerance of one.

When KO asked Jerome for Eel, the teen went up to the agent. "While we're at it, would Bro let me talk to him? I know we've got to keep moving, but I thought we could discuss something while we walked."

Shawn Darrow

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:43 am
Jerome/KO

Oh great, the scary looking bloke was one of those 'my pokémon is my friend!' types... The ghost wasn't even a water type...
Still, Jerome certainly seemed to know how to be intimidating, and his appearance certainly didn't hinder that at all... But Clancy still felt a little irritated, and a little insulted, that the agent was taking a pokémon's side over a humans.
He couldn't help himself... He rolled his eyes.
"Fine. Bloody fine. I'll be nice to your bloomin' pet spook... No bloody problem, sir." The sir was added nearly as an afterthought, but it was added, at least.

As KO came over to offer the agent some sunglasses, and ask to borrow him, Clancy nodded quite eagerly.
He wanted to go with KO, yes please, and was happy to be led.

"He really likes that bloody genghis..." His voice was lowered.

---~~~---

Shadow

Tambrey raised her eyebrows a little as Shadow suggested Rory might have a problem with her showing leg in public without him being around.
"Um. I would rather hope he'd respect whatever decision I'd chosen to make..." She offered, a little stiffly, but not sounding too upset. "Anyway. You look fine. I've seen much," she frowned and tried to decide on a better word than 'worse' "um, more interesting outfits out the contest magazines..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:58 am
Adams uniform... He stares at the clothing, disintegrating and in a state of damage that no other uniform seemed to have. It apeared fine on the knocked out ranger.

The only option was to fashion it into something suitable. Stripped off the bad parts he was left with a midriff, a coat that covered only part of his chest with sleeves that ended at the arms, no gloves, the hat oddly intact, the chunky belt and a pair of knee length shorts that looked ridiculous with boots. Putting it on, he felt ridiculously exposed and unfortunately not at all going v to pass As a Ranger. The whole thing still look burnt and damaged. Anything the grunt was doing was an addition.

Strutting over to KO, he struck a silly sexy pose "Paint me like one of your Kalos rangers~".

Moving from the poss, he sighed and put the midriff back to normal, "Yeah so... What the ******** do I do? This is not going to pass."  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:01 am
((In case anyone missed the list of uniforms I posted in the main thread, check under the spoiler!))

Claire - female
Rook - female
Tambrey - male
Clancy - female
KO - male
Frost - male
Lex - female
Shadow - female
Kyle - male
Jerome - male
Adam - male

Claire removed the uniform from her target in short order, and thereafter used the ranger's own rope to tie her up. That done, she loosed her Pidgeot and Arcanine to cover her while she changed. Once in the unfamiliar uniform - thankfully it fit pretty decently, although she didn't like how... short the shorts were - she recalled her three pokemon, and frowned at the altercation between Clancy and Bro. At least Jerome had stopped the situation before it escalated any further. "All right, everyone," the elite called to the whole mission team to get their attention, "it shouldn't need to be said, but once we get to the rendezvous point, there will be absolutely no more internal fighting. No bickering, no arguing, no shouting, no punching, fighting, insulting, provoking or any of that," she said, frown still present, and though she looked to Bro, she also looked pointedly at Clancy, "I don't care if the one doing it is a human is a pokemon - I will have none of it. The only thing internal squabbling will accomplish is endangering our mission, and I will not have anyone endanger this mission for such foolish reasons." Her expression was cool and level, and she spoke calmly, clearly, and with a firm edge to her tones. "Is that clear?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 am
[Clancy / Adam / Claire]

Once they were a little way off KO lent in to murmur urgently to Clancy so that only he could hear. "Bro's angry because he thinks you're disrespecting him. Look, I know it's weird taking cues from a pokemon like that but just... try to go with it okay? That ghost is not big on patience, as you've gathered." He quite liked Clancy so far, and he didn't want to see him get turned into paste by an angry spook.

Luckily Adam provided a lighter mood moments later; KO turned with a chuckle and formed a frame with his fingers. "You look awful, but give me half an hour with a sewing machine and I could make something of it. You could be a magical boy!... And I guess you'll just have to hang around at the back. Humm. I suppose you - "

When Claire spoke up in displeasure at the altercation between Clancy and Bro KO nodded and gave a little salute, whatever he'd been going to say to Adam temporarily pushed out of his mind. "Understood Ma'am, all sorted out over here. Right Eel?" he gave his fellow grunt a nudge and an encouraging nod.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:20 am
"Oh - Right, I-I'm sure he would," Shadow answered Tambrey quickly. "Sorry, I was just teasing. Meant nothing by it." He tried to smile. "The difference between the contest people and me is that they're actually trying to get attention. But oh well." Glancing toward the others, he asked, "So...this is probably a stupid question, but these people we ambushed - are they rangers, this Team Flare, or both? I got kinda confused."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 am
Once everyone had gotten into their Ranger uniforms and was ready to set out, they regrouped and departed from the jet, destined for the Reflection Cave. In order to guard the Kalos Rangers that were left restrained and unconscious in the forest, Rook selected a few of her pokemon to stay behind, and then they went on their way. Fortunately, the path from Route 10 to the cave was straightforward - they had only to pass through Geosenge Town and Route 11, and they were able to do so without interference.

As the disguised Rockets approached the Reflection Cave, they would likely notice a young woman standing near the entrance - presumably the Kalos League Champion, Diantha. Her gray hair was styled as it often was when she appeared in publications and media - braided around the back of her head like a halo - but her signature flowing white coat and billowing scarf were discarded to make her outfit more practical for physical activity. When she noticed the approaching entourage, she raised and waved her arm, then partially descended the rocky incline to greet them.

Rook murmured a warning to the Rockets before the woman was close enough to hear, "Stay sharp."

"Hello!" the Champion said. "I'm so glad you could come on such short... My goodness!" The woman's eyes widened in surprise when she noticed the state of the uniforms, and her gaze settled briefly on the bruise upon Clancy's face. "What ever happened? Are you all right?"

"It's actually a bit embarrassing," Rook answered with a sheepish laugh. "We were in such a hurry to get here that we accidentally disturbed a colony of Dwebble on the beach north of Cyllage. We're all okay, though; no injuries."

Diantha's demeanor relaxed in relief. "I see," she said. "That's good. Well, I'm afraid there's not much time for pleasantries, but please, I'd at least like to hear your names before we head into the cave." She nodded meaningfully, her blue eyes prepared to shift to whomever spoke first.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:41 am
KO / Clancy

Jerome shifted his weight where he stood, licking his lips at the response from Clancy, that of course was far from what Jerome would consider okay. from the eye rolling down to the complete disrespect in his response. Jerome actually had to hold himself back from punching this guy out, though it was much easier to withhold.
Bro was right, on the streets talk like this would get this s**t beaten out of you on the streets. Especially when it involved s**t talking someones brother.

Jerome didn't say anything though, allowing his stiff body language to speak for him, before KO came around and handed Jerome something.
Opening it up and looking down at the pare of glasses, the older gangster nodded, looking back at KO "Thanks" These would help a lot.
He gestured for the Grunts to move away as KO summoned Clancy, and Jerome went to dress himself as well.

Claire
Bro gave her a toothy frown when she suddenly decided to interject with her own Elite bossiness after Jerome took care of the situation. Bro knew he over reacted though it didn't seem like he was remorseful in the slightest.
He grumbled

He felt a hand on his spiky back as Jerome continues to guide him through the air so they can move away from the others and change glancing over at Claire "I handled it." He reassured her. He didn't need Bro's bad mood to dig him any further into a hole.

Shadow
At the request to speak to Bro, Jerome made a gesture to the ghost type, inviting him to say what he wanted to. Jerome didn't boss Bro' around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:47 am
KO/Claire

"Disrespectin'? He's a flamin' boogiemonster... Fine. If 'e bloody leaves me 'lone, I ain't got issue with no critter." He looked from KO to Claire and offered a smile and a salute... and considered whether Claire might actually be scarier than Bro and Jerome...
"Aye, yes ma'am. 'S all sorted. Won't 'ave no more issues from me, 't least..." Though, under his breath, he added "... can't make no bloody promises f'r Mr. Spooky though..."

Shadow

"No worries." Tambrey smiled; Shadow was easy to forgive... then again, most people were when they realised they'd said something wrong at all. "That's true..." She admitted, with a smirk. "A large point of those costumes is to get attention..."

Diantha/everyone

"Aye, miss! 'S like she says... I got me face a little too close to one of the cute rocky buggers." Clancy was guessing 'dwebble' was like 'pebble'; it was sheer luck he wasn't terribly off with his comment... "I'm Ee-" Wait, no, he couldn't offer his codename! "An. Ian. It's a bloomin' honour to meetcha ma'am!"

Tambrey was, thankfully, a lot more sensible than Clancy, having picked out a cover story and a name before the mission. She adopted a cool smile and nodded her head.
"Tara. Very pleased to be able to assist you, Champion."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:49 am
Shadow
It felt SO strange to be in a Ranger uniform, though he couldn't help but feel a sick kind of amusement to it. How pissed off are they going to be when they wake up! Haa haa!

As he exited the Jet, readjusting the hat on his head to fit it the best way possible, following the Shadow kid that he had picked on before and chuckling at his retort.
At the question about the Rangers Kyle let out a laugh "Yeah they WISH. No they were pretty much the opposite of Team Flare. And for the record, despite what that girl said, fire was totally the Team Flare theme."
He popped the 'colloar' of his jacket. "We would be dressed a whole lot nicer if they were Team Flare, no short shorts for one. You won't see any of them here anymore though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:59 am
Diantha
Jerome had taken up his place at the back of the group like they had planned, arms crossed over his chest, and the uniform covering up the tattoos that would be the most confirming gang signs thankfully.
KO's sun glasses were put to goo use, and Bro was back in his shadow for the next time he needed him.

When she asked everyone their names Jerome stood quiet for a while as everyone introduced themselves. He didn't really have another undercover name. He held off till the last second until he had no other choice but to answer, then utter the first name that came to his mind "Ken..."

It felt so strange to utter his brother's name again, and he's sure Ken wouldn't be very pleased with Jerome using his name like this at all.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:03 am
So that was the champion of Kalos was it? It was nice that she was concerned for her underlings, and too bad she didn't know their actual fate! Not that it was really such an awful fate in the end, they'd all be fine and that was more than could be said for himself and his companions if this went wrong. He couldn't think about that right now, if he thought about that then he couldn't focus on what needed to be done.

Anchoring himself in the present and the task immediately before him KO offered Diantha a smile when she asked their names. "I'm Keith, glad to meet you Champion." It was a false name he'd used before and if one of his comrades accidentally used his codename it was easily explicable.

False names would of course be necessary when dealing with this woman. Frost was not very good at pretence and had thus resolved in advance to speak as little as possible, and luckily he was able to produce an excuse for that.

When it was his turn to speak he nodded and said; "Dimitry," his usual cool clipped English tones replaced with a soft Russian accent that was perfectly on point. There were very few things Frost was capable of faking but this was one of them, he had spent enough time around a native speaker to emulate the accent and - crucially - to actually speak said language if called upon.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:08 am
Diantha
Kyle didn't expect to be as nervous... or more the word was 'cautious' once they were in Diantha's presence.
In the past they never really had to be on her bad side, since Lysander had her on his good side... she didn't suspect anything for a long time, but that didn't mean that she wasn't extremely dangerous to their cause.

Still, Kyle put on one of his charming smiles, having no intention of giving himself away, after all, he didn't have his red hair anymore.
"Rudy, Miss"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:18 am
Diantha

Adam felt his stomach turn, but kept a poker face of a smile, "I'm Sammy, nice to meet you Ma'am. It's an honor."

(OOC: I will be slow due to internet issues. But they should be fixed soon. )  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff