Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:06 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
This is more of an rp question rather than a guild question..but since you guys are more experienced rp-ers I figure I'd give it a shot and ask.
Do you think a character could have multiple rivals?

I don't see why not. They've done it in the newer pokemon games.
I presonally haven't had a lot of rivals for my characters. However from what I've experienced it's completely possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:21 am
Hello, would it be possible to update Club directory? I hope that's not too much to ask. I'm not sure of the details on the other clubs, but I know the Drama club now has at least two members to make it offical. The two new members are Phoebe Ambre and Maria Taylor. Also, I'm pretty sure the pokemon research club also has enough members to become offical, its got at least 4 members.

Also, when it comes to the pre-made clubs, will they have club presidents, as well? If so, how will they be determined? Can students sign up for the role?

Thank you for time.

EDIT: Also, are the greatballs given out during the last time skip still an automatic catch for pokemon? I would quess that a battle and sizable post would still have to coincide with the normal capture rules.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:34 am
Hitsukei
Hello, would it be possible to update Club directory? I hope that's not too much to ask. I'm not sure of the details on the other clubs, but I know the Drama club now has at least two members to make it offical. The two new members are Phoebe Ambre and Maria Taylor. Also, I'm pretty sure the pokemon research club also has enough members to become offical, its got at least 4 members.

Also, when it comes to the pre-made clubs, will they have club presidents, as well? If so, how will they be determined? Can students sign up for the role?

Thank you for time.

EDIT: Also, are the greatballs given out during the last time skip still an automatic catch for pokemon? I would quess that a battle and sizable post would still have to coincide with the normal capture rules.

Thank you! This is actually the last thing we're preparing before re-opening the rp today ^^

As for officials in clubs at the moment the person who created the club is considered the president, BUT if they choose not to be then a vote among the current members can be rp'd out to vote for a new one and any other positions the club has. The same goes for the premade club, a rp'd out vote and decision making process as to who the president will be.

Yes they were given out to certain people who were the most active and given as a reward. Yes the battle post requirement still applies, but with a great ball the requirement is shortened as further explained in this post here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:36 pm
I have a question or rather something to point out with the weather...

In the section the weather is said to be moderate but that does tell us what the actual weather is just that it's a moderate in temperature. Shouldn't one of the above weathers sunny, overcast, etc. be bolded as well?  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 pm
Prairiefox
Hitsukei

Thank you for time.

Thank you! This is actually the last thing we're preparing before re-opening the rp today ^^

As for officials in clubs at the moment the person who created the club is considered the president, BUT if they choose not to be then a vote among the current members can be rp'd out to vote for a new one and any other positions the club has. The same goes for the premade club, a rp'd out vote and decision making process as to who the president will be.

Yes they were given out to certain people who were the most active and given as a reward. Yes the battle post requirement still applies, but with a great ball the requirement is shortened as further explained in this post here.

Awesome. Thank you so much for your quick reply. It'd be good to see the lists updated -- especially since signing up for a club has to be roleplayed, and if you guys get too far behind, it will be that much tougher to backtrack.

Also, thank you for clearing up the process of selecting a club president in either event. It makes sense given the club rules. It's also good to be refreshed on the pokeball rules.

Another quick question; are you guys still looking for crew members?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:31 pm
murruelecreuset

In the section the weather is said to be moderate but that does tell us what the actual weather is just that it's a moderate in temperature. Shouldn't one of the above weathers sunny, overcast, etc. be bolded as well?

Thanks for pointing this out! They are actually supposed to be separate but something must've gotten deleted when we were editing it should be fixed now!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:39 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset

Thanks for pointing this out! They are actually supposed to be separate but something must've gotten deleted when we were editing it should be fixed now!

No problem smile Anytime!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
I know that there are ways that friendship points are added, but is there a way to update the blank friendship graphic that was provided on the profile?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 am
I have a question about the common Pokémon. Will they ever change or will they always remain the same?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 pm
With regards to the announcement, a link to your characters page where the inventory is kept would work too right? Instead of having their inventory on the profile?  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 pm
DJ Double B
I know that there are ways that friendship points are added, but is there a way to update the blank friendship graphic that was provided on the profile?

Yes actually here are the images for the heart meter (in order of heart fill):
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Of course though they may only be updated if it's been allowed so please make sure ^^
murruelecreuset
With regards to the announcement, a link to your characters page where the inventory is kept would work too right? Instead of having their inventory on the profile?

Yes that will be fine as well.

murruelecreuset
I have a question about the common Pokémon. Will they ever change or will they always remain the same?

At some point yes but for now the common pokemon will remain as they are until the time comes when we decided to change them. More than likely when the next BIG time skip happens this change may happen. The ones that will be worked on more are ones to show up in upcoming areas as well as the rare pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:17 am
In regards to the phases of the day and the Pokémon available. I know it is difficult to continually update which Pokémon are open for the phase of the day, so if the Pokémon available don't change, are we allowed to assume that the Pokémon for the phase are still able to be captured, even if the list hasn't been changed over yet?  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:21 am
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just realized this was here and I feel horrible for PM a question to Shadow now sweatdrop
Do pokemon get exp for battling and catching a pokemon?
Also, when do we get an updated picture for the Friendship Points? I'm not trying to rush it, I understand running a big guild is work (has done it before) but I just didn't know if I should ask for it or just wait for a PM?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:49 am
SoundVVave

-rides in on a Shiny Rapidash-

Pokemon do gain exp from battle but only when it's a battle between trainers instead of battling wild pokemon. As for catching pokemon... I'm going to go with no.
Also Friend points get update at each Time Skip. Once the time skip is annoucement: FPs, balls and other items such as the rare candies will be given out =D

((also love the lyrics in your post >w< ))

Erkowan

If we haven't said you can't catch them or have made a notice about them, you can still catch the pokemon on said list since it's still the same week.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:51 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SoundVVave

-rides in on a Shiny Rapidash-

Pokemon do gain exp from battle but only when it's a battle between trainers instead of battling wild pokemon. As for catching pokemon... I'm going to go with no.
Also Friend points get update at each Time Skip. Once the time skip is annoucement: FPs, balls and other items such as the rare candies will be given out =D

((also love the lyrics in your post >w< ))

Erkowan

If we haven't said you can't catch them or have made a notice about them, you can still catch the pokemon on said list since it's still the same week.

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Oh, you mean like big time skips? Sorry, I misunderstand things at times :sweats:
And I asked because in recent games, they gained EXP from catching pokemon too! I didn't know if that was being implemented in this or not

Thank you X3 I'm thinking of changing them to "Die in a Fire" lyrics though, its my favorite of the three FNAF songs by Living Tombstone

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items