Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Local talent [Lex & Taavi] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:14 pm
Lex shut his eyes, relaxing as he reacted to the kiss. He slowly ran his fingers through Taavi's hair, enjoy the silky feel, and lightly used his nails to to run over Taavi's scalp. A strong voice was singing in the distance and the night air was cool on the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:09 am
This had definitely been a good decision.

As he didn't have a hand occupied by a drink this time Taavi was left free to slide his arms around Sasha's waist and hold him close. Beyond the kiss and the closeness to another person, and the beat of the music and his heart nothing much seemed to matter.

On the roof of a taller building some way down the street a large dark shape sat quite still, watching the pair suspiciously with keen eyes. They might not be really adapted for seeing in the dark but he could see well enough to see that, and he definitely felt as though he'd missed a few pages of the script or perhaps more like a whole act of a play. Seriously, what?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:12 pm
Well then, someone was certainly working fast weren't they? Howlback gave a soft chattering laugh from her sprawled out posed on the roof of a building, pack near by. Good for him.

Lex gave a pleased noise, pressing against Taavi as the arms settle around his waist and broke the kiss to get some air, smiling. "Almost a shame we need to breathe."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:54 pm
Valour tilted his head to the side at the sound of chattering, homing in on the noise and trying to pick out the shape of the pokemon that had made it. Was that it? The Crobat over there? The Braviary fluffed his feathers a little and transferred his gaze in that direction.

"Right?" Taavi replied a little breathlessly. "Um, and it's really a shame you have to go home too." Taavi had already forgotten about the reservations that had tried to pop up, about trying to catch Gary, and most other things that had been on his mind when they walked out. Somebody cool and interesting thought he was worthwhile, at least worth a few kisses hidden away in an ally, and right now that was all that he could focus on. When you meant something to someone, you mattered. "I don't think I've met anyone like you before." Sasha was... Sasha was cool, worldly, and neither men nor women of that kind had shown interest in him before. Was he becoming more mature here? Maybe, or maybe he'd just got lucky and found someone who like him anyway.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:54 pm
Howlback snickered, sharp ears craning to listen in on the two making out like teenagers and she knew how teenagers made out. She saw enough of it when she was a Golbat. <> She cooed.

"Same, I'm glad you stopped long enough to see if I was okay... it rare to find someone that cares so much," Lex replied, and perhaps he felt a tinny tiny bit bad in romancing an ex ranger but Arceus the thrill. And it wasn't that far yet, he just needed to keep it from getting permanent.

He didn't want to be just friends though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 pm
<> Valour made a squawking sound in the back of his throat, disapproval. <> Who was that man with his friend against a wall? Taavi had said he was going out to have a fun night but this.... Valour shifted his feet and glared back down at the pair of humans, he didn't like this at all.

"Heh, you're welcome. Um. Ranger's duty right? I wouldn't have got into it if I didn't want to help people. I ah... I... do my best?" He did care, about pokemon and about people and it made his heart lift a bit to have Sasha acknowledge it. He wanted to do right, he'd always tried to do right which hadn't always worked out so well but here... here it was another step away, who could trace him back? Nobody, or so he hoped.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 pm
<> Howl drawled out, amusement clear. <>

"All anyone can ask for is you to do your best." Lex smiled up at Taavi, setting back down on his feet. "Hehe, and I rather like that you are just tall enough to kiss without awkward positioning."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:12 pm
<> Valour squinted. <> He couldn't tell one way or the other from here but he found it kinda weird that the Crobat brought it up.

"Well I guess I'm kinda average? In height," Taavi replied with a laugh and a shrug, reaching up to brush Sasha's hair back. It was soft, silky, straight. "So, um, glad you like average! And I... Yeah. Glad I spotted you. I ah, I only came here recently so I don't really... I don't know a whole lot of people yet."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 pm
<> Howl replied and primly closed her wings, foot digging in the roof's edge as she hung upside down, looking at the bird. <>

Lex leaned lightly into the hand brushing through his hair, eyes half lidded. "Give it some time, and don't be afraid to talk to people," Lex advised and smiled. "Sometimes they surprise you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:29 pm
<<I'm strange? Says the one who brought up age? If you brought age up without any prompting you must think it matters and also know how old yours is... It is yours, right?>> Valour fluffed his feathers some more and raised his wings. <>

"Ah, heh, well sometimes they do," Taavi admitted with a shrug. "But you know, I'm busy a lot so I've not really got a lot of time to get out and meet people.... But you'll text me? And we can go do stuff? I... I'd really like that." Sasha had said he was perfect, and he knew it was an exaggeration, but he'd said he was perfect. Nobody had ever thought that of him, nobody had thought him perfect without 'but's or conditions. Was it that bad to want that?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:35 pm
<> Howl twisted and settled back on the roof. <>

"I will, when I get some time off. Been looking for a job that has a bit more steady income. So that eats up a lot. But pinky promises to text you." Lex replied and held out his pinky finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:57 pm
<> Valour responded with a 'skreeeeee' and a shift of his hand-length talons. <>

"I, well, you'd better," Taavi replied with a grin and a shy duck of his head. "And um, if you're... um, if you have to be somewhere this side of town early sometime I ah... I don't live far from here? You know, if you just needed to crash somewhere? Ah, my door's always open to.... friends. Or. Um. Yeah." Were they friends now, or something else? "But," Taavi held out his pinky in return, "pinky swear accepted. Heh. The pact has been made."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm
<> Howl replied, smug. How ruffled could she get his feathers? It could be fun.

"Might take you up on that offer," Lex said and laced their pinkies together in the age old childhood swear. "That it has."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:12 pm
Older than he looked? Valour squawked again and clacked his beak. <> Taavi didn't have anything material worth taking but these punks wouldn't know that.

"Heh. Well you know.... You know if, y-if you knew where you were tomorrow I might be closer. Than you are. But I guess you'd not have fresh clothes." Pinky swear. Heh.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:25 pm
<> Howl gasped. <>

"Think you might be a bit tall for me to borrow clothes from and look professional Taavi, but if I have a few days free... maybe I can stay over?" Lex asked, fingers still tangled and maybe flushing a tad in his cheeks.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff