Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Jumping At Shadows! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:45 am
Magician Arcana

Adam is haunted by...

A jibbering plastic skull toy! The motion activated spook has flashing red eyes and yells nonsense from the wall it's affixed to!

Booby Prize!  
Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:45 am
[Akira, with Adam at the Upstairs Landing near the Mirror Maze]

"...Did you know...the word 'Kira'....can also be slang...for 'killer'?" Akira whispered harshly at Adam once he had managed to catch his breath enough to do so. At least this stupid skirt (or mostly lack of one) allowed him to run fast enough. "Nicknames are cute, Adam, but...not that one while we're here, please." His smile was strained. He knew he was probably being a stick in the mud, be he was already too much out of his right mind to care.

Akira yelped weakly in surprise when he was pulled into a tight hug. He blinked up at Adam and narrowed his emerald green eyes at him since he couldn't very well move with his arms pinned to his sides. "...Then again, maybe 'Kira' is better than that," he conceeded. "A maze? Wait, we're on the second story of a building. Where is it supposed to lead? What if we get lost and can't get downstairs? We'll be stuck on the top floor forever!"

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:46 am
((ACK DOUBLE POST))  
Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:49 am
((Oops, so sorry! Forgot the random number! Make that triple post...))  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:20 am
[Adam, with Akira at the Upstairs Landing near the Mirror Maze]

"H-huh?" Wait, wait. Was he in trouble now? Akira seemed very displeased with the nickname. A weight tugged in the pit of his stomach. The strained smile did nothing to help it, only tempering the fun and excitement the pumpkin king had been having.

Adam removed his arms, allowing them to fall to the side limply as he looked at the mirror maze. So much for impressing him. "Dunno. Uhm... I doubt they'd let us get caught up here forever, though."

The automated skull caused him to flinch. He shot it an annoyed glare, "Well, there's the ballroom too. Or we can leave." It wasn't said bitterly, but the fact it was even an option so close to when they arrived should have been a definite alert something was wrong.

"L-Lit... Litwick..." Adam blinked and held up the lantern. OH. Flicker was inside, eyes spinning in circles of confusion and dizzyness. Poor thing had been on a wild ride during the dash and run.

"s**t, I'm so sorry buddy. You okay?" The candle nodded, but remained still otherwise.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:32 am
Akira Midoriyama

(((Forgot the random number? Not from what I can see. It's there, no worries. I'll be taking your first random number which is '4' and not '11' which you rolled later... You didn't forget it! ^.^;; )

------

Akira is haunted by...

User Image

A SPOOKY SPOOKY POKÉMON! Whoa! What can it be?!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:45 pm
((Sorry about that! Was having computer troubles and didn't realized I'd posted so many times. XP Also, I'd like to keep the Spiritomb, please! Thank you! heart ))

Despite his terror, Akira did not miss the hint from his taller companion. Turning to see Adam consoling his Litwick, Akira's face contorted into an expression of concern. He had completely forgot that the candle pokemon was in the swinging lantern that Adam had been carrying around. "Oh...I'm sorry, Flicker. It's my fault. Ever since we got here, I've just been dragging your trainer left and right. It's just that I've never been to a place like this before, so I'm still trying to figure out how to cope with it. I'm not sure why anyone enjoys getting so scared..."

The shiny Meloetta looked up at Adam with a meek countenance. He wasn't really sure what more to say. If honesty really was the best policy, then why did it seem so cruel and insensitive at times? He didn't want Adam to think he didn't want to be here. After all, Adam was the whole reason he was here in the first place. But if the tall teen wasn't enjoying himself, what point was there?

Akira peered around, hoping to find something he could be more positive about. He saw Flicker's light reflecting off some glass walls just up ahead and, reaching out, realized it wasn't just any kind of glass. "Hey, Ad - er, your Halloween Highness," he called back over his shoulder. "I think you're right about this being a maze. But it doesn't look like it's just any maze." His reflection shone right back at him. "It's made of mirrors."

Out the corner of his eye, he noticed another series of lights that seemed to be eminating from a source other than Flicker. Akira tried to quell his inner panic and slowly walk back the way he had come. "Um...hello?" he called out tentatively. "...Are you a pokemon?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Flicker slowly regained balance. Thank Arceus, the world stopped spinning wildly. There were no more four Adams, just a single one with a furrowed brow. Flicker hugged the hand that had tucked into the lantern, calling out happily, "Lit-Litwick!" He was fine, and feeling spunky.

"Glad to see you're fine," Adam didn't respond to his partner, not at the odd apology, or the conversation of the mirror maze. With slumped shoulders and a slouched posture, he approached closer, but was still well behind the person he had come with.

"Yeah, looks that way. Interesting." Come on, man. Buck up. Just brush it off like normal. Yeah, but... Sighing softly, Adam looked left and right at the maze, until he heard Akira speaking. There was an odd reflection on the glass.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm
(forgot to roll ; )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 pm

"Uuum...H-highness," Akira murmured, not certain as to whether or not he should speak louder or if he even could had he tried. "Do you think you could possibly...bring your valiant lantern closer over here, please?" he asked, walking slowly back to Adam's side.

His arms absently reached for the pin-striped pumpkin king's with the intention to cling as he stared at the foreign lights that had appeared in the mirror reflections. "...I can't tell what that thing is."

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:16 pm

He's trying hard, look. He's playing along. Isn't that worth something? Don't do this now. The silent arguing continued as Adam gazed at the mirrors. A heavy realization had found room in his heart, and the weight tugged at his shoulders harder than the mental battle. Apologizing to Flicker, asking for his light, the comments about not having fun...

It's better to just focus on the here and now, anyway. The past, the future... They don't matter. Just have fun with him. He gathered some more determined resolve and broke into a playful grin. His posture righted and he regained the air of playfulness once more.

"Afraid over some lights, beautiful one?" Adam offered out his hand and held the lantern forward, sending out flickers light to bounce against the mirrors.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:52 pm
Akira Midoriyama

Akira has found...

User Image

A SPIRITOMB! WOW!

----

Magician Arcana

Adam is haunted by...

Spooooky music?! Where's that coming from?! Oh right, it's a haunted attraction; never mind!

Booby Prize!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:00 pm

''Maybe a little...'' he admitted, seeing the green floating orbs. Then his eyes widened at the sight of the Spiritomb. Those things were relatively rare in Kodo, but their type combination made them pretty dangerous. ''Uh oh...Adam, look out!''

Akira also remembered reading somewhere that these ghost and dark types were usually very malicious. He stood in front of Adam with his lanturn and took out his Leafeon and pointed at the evil-looking pokemon. Now that they could see what it was, he wasn't so afraid. ''Happa, use Grass Whistle!''

The Spiritomb, for its part, seemed delighted to have found so many victims. It directed a Sucker Punch at Flicker, their only light source other than itself for the time being.

Kitomyx generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:03 pm
oops - not sure whether or not i was allowed to roll in that last post, but just in case...  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas