Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 pm
[Cove! Taavi & Abel, Not keeping the seel]

Well! That was a new one. Lex gave an easy wave to the Seel that was splashing around and gently made a shooing notion. Nope, not now Seel. He had a boyfriend to meet and a bratty Flareon to wrangle.

He walked over carefully, keeping quiet not to spoke the Dratini any more then it had been and squatted down. "So, how much of a brat has he been?" Lex questioned as he reached over and gently scratched the Flareon's belly.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:24 pm
[Cove, not keeping Wooper]

Ah, who was this? A little Wooper surfaced, and Alice beamed at it. "Hello there," she said happily, watching as it paddled around, collecting all of the food in its mouth. The young woman pulled her glove off her right hand and knelt down beside the water, and leaned down to gently pet the swimming Wooper. "Aren't you a cutie, hm?"

"Woop woop!" It said excitedly, splashing around in the water a bit - until it grabbed the last bit of food, that is, and then it performed a backflip and disappeared.

Alice giggled a bit, then stuck her hand in the water and wiggled her fingers. "The pokemon around here really are wonderful, aren't they Cassie?"

she huffed, flicking her ears back.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:26 pm
Sao Kasai

Oh whoa! Wow, what is that?! Aha! That's a Dratini!

Shaddaling

Hello? What's this! It's a Seel!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:31 pm
Shaddaling

A giant blob of a creature! Oh my, wow, it's... seaweed. It's just seaweed. (Booby Prize)

BlackFireKitsune

Up pops something cute! Hello Seel!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:43 pm
[Cover, Oliver] This is dratini island. Not keeping the double dratini

Izumi looked somewhat startled when someone spoke to her. Oh! Hey! She knew knew this person! Well... she'd met him once and given him a business card. That counts.

"H-hey!" The blue-haired girl waved at Oliver, slowly stepping closer.

A Dratini popped its head out of the water. "Draaaa!"

"W-woah--Another?" There were a bunch of Dratini on this island!

The wild dratini squeaked. Kitt looked up from his spot on Izumi's shoulders.

Kitt replied with a chirrup.

Kitt waved the tip of its tail around nonchalantly. It was a simple concept. And this human seemed nice.

The wild dratini rolled its adorable little eyes and popped back under the water.

Izumi looked amused at the squeaking the two pokemon did back and forth. "D-did you catch something nice?" She asked Oliver, after the other pokemon had left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:46 pm
Sao Kasai

So fast! What was that in the water?! A Carvanha!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:48 pm
[Cove with Abel & Sasha]

The Dratini gave Abel a slightly doubtful look but didn't dive back into the water. After some apparent deliberation it turned to regard Sideways with a distinctly unimpressed expression on its face. <> it said a little stiffly, flicking the end of its tail in disapproval.

Taavi shook his head slightly at Sideways; "You really shouldn't startle people like that Flareon," he told the fire type as he shifted closer to the Dratini again to continue scratching it, which it allowed happily; he was kind of getting wet knees here but oh well, he'd dry off soon enough.

At that point a familiar voice reached his ears and Taavi looked up with a smile. "Sasha, hey! I didn't see you on the boat. Um, a bit of a brat, he spooked this Dratini I just met." Oh, wait, introductions. "Ah, sorry!" Taavi gave both Abel and Sasha an apologetic smile. "I should have- right: Sasha this is my friend Abel, and Abel this is Sasha. Hi!" He hoped they got on okay!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:48 pm
[Cove, Izumi]

Ooh, was that another one? Oliver looked over the dragon pokemon in surprise and watched them interact. "They must have a colony somewhere near by." He watched the pair squeak and chatter and the second disappeared.

And brought up a mass of seaweed as it did. "I found a seel," he admitted. "I was rather pleased with catching it. Though it seems you have a trick to summoning dragons."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm
[Cove, keeping Seel]

Ooh, what was that? Alice squinted a bit; she could just make out something swimming toward her, a ripply white blob. As it swam up and brushed against her hand, she could feel her hand glide across its skin, and scarcely a moment later it surfaced and Alice found herself with a hand atop the wild Seel's head. "Oh!" She exclaimed, a wide grin quickly spreading across her face, and she reached forward with her gloved hand to rub both hands along the Seel's cheeks. "Hello there! Aren't you a little sweetheart?"

The water-type barked in response, plopped its flippers on the stone and pulled itself up to it could push its nose into her hands. Alice scooted back a bit to make more room for it, and giggled as it rubbed his face all over her hands. "Awww... You are just too cute," the young woman told it as she withdrew her hands. "I don't have any room in my apartment though, so you can't come with me--"

In response, the Seel whined plaintively and flopped its face into her lap, its entire countenance drooping considerably.

"--ohh, no, don't do that, aww no," she backpedaled hurriedly, feeling horrible for upsetting it so. "I didn't mean it, you can come home with me if you really want to--"

This time, the Seel's head jerked up and it barked happily before pushing its face into her arms. Alice giggled once more and wrapped her arms around it; she'd never met such an affectionate wild pokemon before. It seemed to desperately want to go home with someone, and how could she say no?

Cassandra continued to look unimpressed, even if this wild pokemon wasn't trying to bite her ribbons off like that Carvanha had. Hmph.

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:57 pm
[Cove/Oliver...anyone else who notices them]

"Y-yeah... and Woopers..." Izumi looked around, checking to see if she had been followed or not. So far so good.

Somewhere in the distance a carvhanna splashed around the cove, chasing some pokemon or another.

"Ooh--Seel are cute." Izumi smiled. She hadn't even seen a seel on the island yet. "T-the pokemon on this island are awful friendly..." It was like they weren't scared of people at all.  

Sao Kasai

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:57 pm
Shaddaling

What is that? What's that happy little thing? Oh! It's a Wooper!  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:01 pm
[Cove, Izumi, not keeping the Wooper]

As if summoned, one of the blue amphibious pokemon popped out of the water, and gave a eerie cry. 'Woooop, wooop pah'.

"I've noticed," Oliver gave the blue pokemon a cursory look and then simply ignored it. "And they have been rather friendly, it has been surprising." It certainly hadn't taken him as long as he thought it would to coax the Seel to him.

"Did you want to meet the Seel?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:01 pm
Sao Kasai

Is that a horn?! Out there in the water?! Oh. No. No, it's driftwood.

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 pm
[Cove, with Taavi and Sasha; not keeping Feebas]

And there was the Flareon's trainer, who apparently knew Taavi.... Ahh, so this was the older boyfriend that had conveniently not told Taavi much at all about his living situation -- it not other things, as well. Keeping his vague suspicion from his voice and expression, Abel offered a brief smile and a briefer wave. "Nice to meet you, Sasha," he said, but left it at that for the moment. In all likelihood, the pair would probably want to greet each other or converse for a moment or two, and the blond was more than happy to leave them to it.

A Feebas surfaced and blinked up at him owlishly, and, taking advantage of the distraction for the moment, he offered the fish a smile. "Hey there," he said to it as it alternated between staring up at him with its large eyes and swimming around gobbling up bits of food. Hmm, maybe... He removed one glove and reached towards the fish to touch it, but it immediately ducked down under the water and vanished. "Aw," the blond said mostly to himself, but decided to keep going rather than turn back, so he stuck his hand into the cold - very cold - water to see if he could encourage the Feebas to come back - or for something else to come greet them.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:04 pm
[Cove/Oliver]

Izumi gave a little yelp as the wooper breached the surface. Was she wearing something that was attracting them?! She wasn't sure if that was the same wooper that had been following her around... Best to ignore it...

"U-um... S-sure!" She'd only ever seen Seel in pokemon aquariums. They were always so playful and soft looking and pretty when they swam around.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff