Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:33 am
BlackFireKitsune
[Buffet - Jozette]
Because why not?

"He's being..." A small Espurr peeked over the table down to the firetype. "...ridiculous." She had to think of the word. "I don't think Citrine likes him much. He said something and she got mad. OH! I'm sorry! Manners manners..." The cat-like pokemon slowly climbed off the table. "Hello! I'm Schala!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:47 am
[Dancefloor -> Buffet table: with Zacharie and Citrine]

"Yeah," the older man said woefully, looking at the ground or anywhere but at Zacharie as he tried to sit up. Still being in his protective arms made moving a bit difficult, but he didn't want to be crushing the agent with his body, either.

That was taken care of when Zacharie jerked his arms away, leaving Izaya a little bewildered-looking, as if not sure what he'd done to cause such a sudden reaction. "But you weren't the one who knocked me over," he said slowly. "I knocked you over. And you saved me from hitting the ground." A light frown settled upon his lips. "Are you sure you're alright? Your face is all red, now."

Just then, the green-haired girl from before hurried over to help both of them up. Izaya accepted the hand offered to him gratefully, but then he remembered something. "Oh no! Is Andre-senpai all alone? I thought you were going to take care of him," he said to Citrine, looking distressed. "We have to go back and keep him company right away!"

Without another word, he took both the young lady and man by the hands (since he still hadn't let go of Citrine's) and tugged them back the way they had come.

On the way, however, a large, familiar figure caught his eye at the edge of his limited peripheral vision. Was that who he thought it was...? But he had an eyepatch on...

InsidiousEnigma
Lural

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:23 pm
(Buffet Area - Aulus, Tambrey, Open)

The Pichu gave a content little cry at the scratches from both of the humans and ducked his head at the compliment, playing up his sweetness.

Jace looked down at the Spinirak perched on Ashbel's shoulder and waved in greeting. << You mean outside of chasing him? >> he gestured to Thor and shrugged. << Yeah, this place looks like it has good food. >>

"If Tam's good with it, so am I. Besides, it is a party and it's just food," he agreed, "Dancing can come after we've all gotten something to eat."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:10 pm
[ Buffet - Pokekmon ]

The scyther replied, not picking up on the humor. He looked at the Chingling and frowned about as much as a giant mantis-raptor could frown. This was not helping quell the mistrust he had for the touchy-human, good behavior at the moment or not.

Sao Kasai

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:41 pm
[ Buffet Area - Ion ]

Luxury snickered, realized that may have been impolite, and turned into a cute giggle. Or, at least, the cutest she could manage. "He's uh... Energetic. To say the least." She smiled. "He owns twin (((Liepards? or still Purrloins?))) that get along wonderfully with my Liepard, Chora~ She met them as a Purrloin, shortly after we came to Kodo~" Luxury explained, then took another sip of her punch. After thinking for a second, seeming to be taking in the room around them, Luxury asked politely, "How long have you been on this big island, if you don't mind me asking?"

Once it seemed ok to lower her guard a bit, Trae relaxed, and watch Izaya run around through the crowd with a slow wagging tail. At the other fire fox's comment, she snickered, not concerned with the 'proper manners' her owner was. Even if Jozette hadn't addressed her, she replied anyway. <>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm
[ Buffet - Izumi ]

Jace chuckled. "Relax, love. You're in good company here, even if all the commotion can be a little... overwhelming." He smiled understandingly, resisting the urge to reach out to still her nervous hands. The last thing he needed was the one who gave her room to talk to him to come back and try to fight him for touching his girl. Swiper, on the other hand, had no issue with it, and when Izumi started playing with her dress as well, the Meowth reached up and gently batted at her hands. Jace just shook his head... The cat liked her, what could he do?

"That's good your date is having fun, but I asked about you~" A thought crossed his mind then, and with an "Oh!" he reached in his pocket and pulled out another stick of strawberry rock candy. "Rock candy?" He offered to Izumi, grinning like an idiot. Hey, it always made /him/ feel better!  

wasluxy
Crew

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 pm
[Buffet- Jace]

Izumi pat the cat between the ears as it reached up and touched her hand with its paw.

"Um... I'm... N-not not having fun..." That wasn't a very enthusiastic answer. "I-Izaya is my friend, b-but he's k-kind of..." Unnerving? Exhausting? Well meaning? "M-more s-social than I am." In truth, the girl would have rather had a nice movie night out, or, if they had to be at the dance, she'd prefer to be with a small group of friends sitting at a table and not drawing attention to herself or meeting new people.

"Oh--Um... T-thanks." Izumi took the rock candy with a small smile, which turned to a look of realization very suddenly. "Oh! Y-you haven't--Max!" She turned her head and looked back at a blue and white striped scyther. The bug-raptor looked up from his conversation with the other pokemon and excused himself, walking up slowly (due to a sneasel being attached to his leg) up to Izumi.

"Jace, m-meet Max!" The scyther looked thoroughly unimpressed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:46 pm
[Buffet - Luxury, Ashbel, Schala]

"He certainly seems it," Ion said with a smile as he poured himself a glass of punch. Ah, she seemed to know him fairly well, then; that was good. "Purrloin," he echoed thoughtfully before raising his glass to his lips. It sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. "Liepard.. Forgive me; they're feline pokemon, aren't they?" Judging on their names alone he thought they were, but he couldn't quite recall what they looked like at the moment... "Oh, of course," he said and nodded, "I came here from Grande Ile a little less than two years ago. Would you mind if I asked you the same?"

Well, it seemed like everyone had something to say about the guy - not that that should've come as any surprise, given how ridiculous and obnoxious he was being - and so Jozette snorted as she nodded to the Delphox, Espurr and to Trae. looks ridiculous and is acting like a nutcase,> she noted as she folded her arms over her chest. Hmm... She made a mental note to keep an eye on him in case he wandered too near Ion with all that boundless energy, but for the time being she turned to Schala since whoever he was seemed to be a safe distance away. For now, anyway. she gestured to her trainer before tilting her head a bit.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:36 pm
[To the buffet! -open for interaction]

Well, this was rather unexpected and Lex wasn't so sure if he should attempt to rescue Zach or precede to the buffet in an attempt to catch up on gossip. And he was sensing a story and did not want to get involved in the current drama without having an idea what was going on.

He gave a tiny wave at Zach before joining the crowd clustered at the table and 'Tron and Nickle. "Well, this is getting a bit out of hand I think." He murmured and looked around. Hmm, who would be best to approach to get the current gossip from.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:45 pm
Getting these out of the way now. Catching up on Valentines for Posts!
Congrats! You've gotten Valentines!

Izaya: 2 Valentines USED
Izumi: 1 Valentine USED
Citrine: 3 Valentine USED
Aulus: 1 Valentine USED
Tambrey: 1 Valentine USED
Lex: 1 Valentine
Luxury: 1 Valentine USED
Zachaire: 3 Valentine
Young Women (Suu): 1 Valentine
Rory: 1 Valentine USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:17 pm
As everyone was enjoying the night, a friendly voice suddenly spoke out through the PA system.

"Good evening guests, we hope everyone is enjoy their evening. As the night progresses, we would now like to invite you to take part in a searies of games the staff has put together. If you are interested in taking part in these games, please proceed to the back of the room where our KSO Officers will assign you a number."

ITS GAME TIME!
If you are interested in playing some of the future games, please make a post that your character is interested and have them go to the back.
You will be given a number anonymously.
Further instructions will follow once we get enough people to play.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:59 pm
[Dancefloor -> Buffet table: with Izaya and Citrine SORRY I HAD A BUSY DAY]

Perhaps...pulling his arms away as if Izaya had burnt him was not the best course of action. "Ah...I didn't mean...I was holding on to...uhm..." He himself was a little bewildered (not to mention flustered) by the situation and found himself at a loss of what to do. "I-I'm fine...I'm...I'm just glad you're here...and wanted to see me." He stammered out before his attention snapped over to a the new voice.

"...Citrine?" He probably sounded as bewildered as he looked. "Ah, I'm fine." He glanced from the offered hand to Izaya before letting the green-haired girl help him off of the floor. He didn't have much of a chance to do more than get upright before he was being tugged towards the buffet table. "Is Andre okay? Is something wrong? Why can't he be by himself?"

IZAYA ORIHARA
Lural

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:17 pm
((BG, by my numbers, Luxury and Jace both got two grams, and I've used all four? Did I miss one? posts by players, not characters, I'm a derp derp~))

[ Buffet Area > Games! - Izumi ]

Jace's eyebrows raised at the girls answer, then his look turned sympathetic. He suspected as much, but it was still sad to hear...

When she introduced her Scyther, however, Jace grinned broadly. "Oh! You got one too now! Hi Max, it's nice to meet you! Izumi, when did you get him?" It was quite exciting to Jace that the one person he befriended in Kodo so far now had the same kind of Pokemon as he! Jace was reaching for Butch's Pokeball to bring him out for a moment when the PA cracked and a voice spread throughout the building.

". . . Games? Games sounds like fun." He scooped up his Meowth and smiled at Izumi, then looked around for Izaya. "Izumi, we should play! That is, unless you'd like to track down Izaya real quick?" He wasn't sure if she'd rather have the company of her date or himself, as it seemed Izaya's level of socializing was a bit... much... for the poor girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:22 pm
(Lux, The numbers I posted there are not the total count, its what you just got for posts since I missed the last two days. So the one you have next to your name is one added to your current count.)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:22 pm
[ Ballroom > Games! - Open ]

Ooooo, games!~ CJ had been flitting around like a little social Butterfree since she left Luxury by herself, though she had spotted her sister talking to a male and had kept an eye on her from a distance. Still, she was having a lot of fun talking to various people, dancing around, and just generally enjoying the life of the ballroom. At the mention of games, however, she couldn't resist! She was sure Luxury would decline participation, but she sure wasn't!

The girl did her best to keep an eye on her sister as she moved to the back of the room with the others gathering to play. What kind of games are we going to play?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff