Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:30 pm
Farrah leans back abit startled by someones presence then she noticed it was lucian and she felt abit ackward last time she talked to him she had told him to go away... well she was embarrased to say the least what was she suppose to do? She looks over at the tray and crawling over grabs the hot chocolate before she crawls back to her place, this time she sat up abit sitting on her knees as she sips on the hot chocolate this dressed made her feel awkard she wished she could be in her night dress but she done had that discussion already.. She blows several times on the hot chocolate after the first time of burning her tongue she always forgot and then sips it again feeling better about the situation she turned and gave him a half smile,"Woudlnt' worry about it not hungry anyways..", she turns back to look into the flames... it was true sorta she felt sorta sick to the stomach and she wasn't sure if it was the tension or the terrible cramping she dealt with during this time of month. She didn't look him directly in the eye the whole time then again that ackward feeling was fumbling back into her mind.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image

Lucian moves"My lady you need to eat even if its a little. What I picked wouldn't bother your stomach."He sighs"I know you feel awkward after what happened earlier, Don't be"He moves to the door and looks at her"I have two sisters who were in sync with each other for their monthly. "

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:57 pm
Farrah spits out her hot chocolate at his words, she coughed rapidly for a few minutes from the little liquid that got caught in her throat and she turns to him glaring,"That was not-", she coughs again,"Need information..", she catches her breath and wipes her faces with her hand several times as if some bug was crawling all over it, she noticed she was a bright pink and that she was extremely nervous,"Okay you win I'll eat but please", she turns toward him frowning,"Let me eat in peace", she looks over at her food the thought of even trying to eat anything made her stomach churn but she knew that she wouldn't go back on her word no matter how much she hated to do it...
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

[some comical relief it was getting so serious xD]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

Lucian chuckles" I will leave you be"He left the room laughing softly. He knew she would react the way she did to his words

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 pm
Farrah stayed where she was for a few minutes more before she sighed and started to get up she walks over toward the food carrying it back to her desk she sets it down infront of her, at first she just picked at the food nibbling on a few things here and there and then after a minute or so she ravenously gulped it down frowning abit she would have liked more... maybe she could send for some desert... yum chocolate cake pie cookies, her mouth began to water at the prospects and some cold milk oh yes... She gets out of her chair, she searchs the hall ways and sneaks herself down the stairs into the kitchen currenlty everyone was done for the night so no one was around as she makes her way over toward the desert cabinet and she opens it so many delicous things... She grins happily as she starts stacking the food in her arms carrying as much as she could get her hands on.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

Lucian was leaning against the wall"My lady all that sweets will make you sick.And you didn't have a real dinner to get sweets like those.Wouldn't want you sick again. "He had changed his clothes. He was in a silver kimono. The only thing the same was his hair

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:24 pm
Farrah froze she turns her head to see him leaning up against the wall in a silver kimono he looked really nice.. but that wasn't what was worrying her she had gotten caught in the pantry trying to steal all the chocolate, she slowly began to put the things away again trying to keep a straight face as she spoke as calmly as she could muster,"Just re arranging things", she remarks frowning as she had to put away all this chocolately goodness because someone had caught her in the act. It was like a kid getting caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar and they aren't suppose to. She frowns and looks over closing the pantry doors, and remarks,"What are you doing up this late?", she comments flipping a strand of hair out of her eyes so she could see him better. She frowns this wasn't suppose to happen she was suppose to pig out on all these lovely sweets back in her room and if someone mentioned anything missing she would blame it on elves or something. oh my...god what was wrong with her blame it on elves she was so silly and childish!
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image

Lucian looks at her"I only sleep when I am hurt. Besides there is a festival going on near here. Its one that I haven't been able to go to in ages. I was going to see if you wanted to go but you weren't in your study. And I am a servant my lady, you don't have to listen to me but I know the cook would be upset if all her special chocolate was gone since she was going to make you something special for your birthday that one of the older servants here said was coming up"

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:59 pm
Farrah looks on for a minute she guess she could go it would be nice... maybe she could get snacks or something... she hoped it wouldn't rain,"Alright I'll go see you outside at the coach in about 15 minutes", she remarks. She walks away heading back to her room where she slips inside and locks the door, she sighs this was going to be a long night she goes over toward her vanity and takes her hair down pulling it up into just a simple bun and she goes to her closet finding her eastern clothes she pulls out a beautiful muli colored kimono the colors made her teal eyes pop out. She looked at herself in the mirror with a smile of content she looked responible enough matching to her date so to speak well.. he probably lived over in japan as far as she was concerned he was a demon he has probably travel all over the world, she ponders on these thoughts as she leaves her room and gets out of the house. She approaches the coach.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

Lucian was waiting for her. he was smiling. he was talking with rick who was seated as driver. he was in a black kimono.

rick smiles"she will like this but you will have to keep your eyes open"

"I know rick, but this is also going to be a surprise for her"

they were speaking in demonic

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:30 pm
Farrah approaches the carriage eyes rick and Lucian strangely as they spoke in some strange and rough language must be some kind of demonic language, she wasn't sure it was abit scary though and she shivers alittle when she slids into the carriage her eyes glued onto the wall of the opposite side, she wondered when they were going to take off and head toward where ever it was.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

Lucian got in with her and smiles"My lady at this festival you need to stay neck to me and Rick for your safety"

Rick took them to the festival

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:01 pm
Farrah looks over at Lucian questionally,"I suppose so but whats going to happen at a festival honestly", she states waving she gets out her fan and starts to fan her face,"I guess I'll listen... suppose you have a good reason for all this", she states frowning abit,"And you aren't just dragging me out here for nothing now are you Lucian?", she replies looking at him from the side.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles at her"I will let you in on it, This festival is one non humans through. None should attack but if a human comes a nonhuman must be there at hand since some nonhumans have powers that draw humans to them and they don't mean to. This is a festival of peace and joy. Of summer life."

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:20 pm
"oh...", farrah states looking abit worried she was going to be around other beings that weren't human and she wasn't sure how much she liked that..."Okay I'll stay close by", she vowed. While she watched them head toward some distant lights she smiled abit at least the place looked inviting from here but she had a dark feeling in the pit of her stomach that told her it was anything but friendly... She looks on for a moment before turning back to Lucian,"Do I need to um..", she wasn't sure how to word this,"Well I was wondering if they would be able to tell if I'm human or not and if that is going to be a bad thing and are you sure we should go?", there it was her being nervous again. All the things from earlier didn't help either so she was just alittle jut of nerves right now.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas