Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:36 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks outside and breaths in the fresh air. He looks around then goes to a tree and climbs it. He sits on a thick branch and watches the animals in the area  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:40 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
After watching the strange series of cartoons for about 20 minutes she slowly gets up,"I must go discuss with Jankyn when he wished to start your traing", she slowly told the two children. Samantha looked eager while Kaleb mearly nodded. As she left the house she made her way into the woods seeking out Jankyn she could sense him near she finally looked up and noticed him sitting in a tree,"You are feeling better i see", she smiled brightly going over to the tree and slowly making her way up to the tree towards him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:44 pm
]
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn had his back against the tree"I am, This place looks almost like it did back in our time. Its like this area is protected and kept from being destroy. All the elements here are balanced and healthy"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:54 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina made her way up the tree so that she was sitting across from him and smiled over at him,"I'm glad that not all the planet is sick I'm glad some humans appreciate nature as it was and still is beautiful", she watches a small bird chirping race off into the air she glanced over at him,"I came to ask when you wanted to begin the children's training and.. what you wanted to do about us finding the others...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:57 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs"I been thinking that over.We can start training later today and after they are trained we can go find the other. I don't like how I can't feel them"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over nodding in agreement her face turning gave in the process. She wasn't sure where the others were either when they both left the chamber which they slept so many years she hadn't sense a single once even when they went through all those roads. She looked over at Jankyn trying to give him a smile,"I'm sure we will find them I wouldn't try to worry about it to much..", her voice was gentle but she was just as worried as him there was no point in trying to hide her true feelings about the matter. She sighed leaning up against the tree branch so she lay flat on her stomach,"Why did so much have to change?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:30 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn looks out"Everything changes with time, I have seen many cages before you and the other joined me. It will keep changing as time passes by"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:34 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at Jankyn frowning slightly,"I suppose change is good in some ways but in others... it seems like it messed with lives.. our life was so much simpler centuries ago why does it have to be so difficult... we were lucky this time but what about next time we sleep and wake up? There may be no need for us...", she frowned she wished they always had a reason to live to be awake and help but sometimes a time of perpetual peace comes and there is not a need for help.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:41 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn watches the sky"There always be a need for guardians little star. We went to sleep during a time of peace but some of us didn't sleep. I was to be waked ages ago but wasn't.Something has gone wrong"

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:49 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
At the mention of him saying something was wrong because he was suppose to wake up ages ago she felt a small shiver go down her spine. Maybe this evil that they sensed was stronger than they could ever imagine and they both didn't know what was going on... She frowned and shook her head noting that they could be in alot more danger than she could ever imagine. She looked over at him and finally asked,"Do you have a theory of what it could be?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:58 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn didn't look at her"Ages ago, long before guardians were around there was a great darkness and evil the held the mortal realm. It ruled until a light appear and forced it into a deep slumber. It had not died just sleep. It swore to come back and bring the world back into darkness."He stood up and reached out as a huge black bird lands on his arm"This evil must have finally woken while the light and pureness and good had gone to sleep"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:04 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina listened to the story intentley she always enjoyed her history lessons with him and she was pretty sure he told her about this before but so many years had passed since she had came into the world as a guardian. She turned her attention toward the blackbird as it appeared noting how very large it was. She nods to what he said perhaps they could try to awaken the good again and put the darkness back to sleep.... or try to destroy the darkness.. she wasn't even sure if you could destory darkness.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:09 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn pets the bird as he looks out.He sighs softly then blinks when the bird nips his hair"I know my little beauty, times have changed.The darkness is awoken from the deepest pits of evil. "He looks the bird in it eyes"Go find the others and report back to me. We will need all the help we can to defeat it...No I am not strong enough to fight it alone. My powers have been split between all the others"He places a kiss on the beck then watched it fly off. No one knew of his pet. a very rare bird that was during a time mythical creature runned free  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:16 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at him as he talked to the bird and she watched it take off her gaze following it as she lifted herself up and looked over at him,"It will find the others?", she asked she was getting herself into a sitting position looking at him so she could land on the ground once their conversation was over.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:18 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn nods"If anyone can Shadra will be able to.She knows all of the guardians.SHe guards us"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff