Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:00 pm
((And the time is now 8PM, so rolling for this ORP has ended! Avery will still be around to chat and the ORP will remain open indefinitely to play in (there's still plenty of snacks and drinks to go around!), but no more pokemon can be won and no more rolls will be responded to. If you got a free pokemon in this ORP, head on over to the certing thread to post info for it now!

Thanks for participating everyone and I hope you had fun!))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:36 pm
"Right?" Taavi grinned down at the flopped Hen and squeezed some muddy water out of his thick plait of hair. "I'm going to be washing this for a while tonight but totally worth it, I haven't had that much fun in ages!"

He then turned to Avery with a grin and a shrug, looking rather pleased at the compliment from the excellent-hatted man. "Well, I guess I've just been missing the chance to do physical stuff. I mean, really physical not box stacking. Um. aerobic stuff then I guess? I've missed it and I'm not as badly out of shape as I thought I might be so that's good! Heh, the pokemon actors were brilliant too and all of them helping on the course in general actually. Are they all partners with KSO officers?"

"Humm, I suppose that's fair enough," Dith conceded with a shrug, he tended to just call unfamiliar pokemon by their species name but he supposed some might find that uncomfortable? No harm either way. "And it's a pleasure to meet you Kat," he added with a smile, offering her one huge hand to shake.

"Ah, I should have known you would do both Hen!" Dith continued to the small purple-haired woman with a soft chuckle and a small nod of approval. "I am impressed. And... Taavi right?" he nodded at the lanky man. "Abel's friend."

Then, to Avery he added; "I'm impressed anyone had the energy and the time for both courses to be finished already took; one was enough for me for today, good fun but hard work!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:21 pm
"QUEEN!" Henrietta re-declared, happily, after being 'crowned', from beneath the hat, and then fell into a fit of giggles after attempting, and failing, to give a 'royal wave' from on her back.

Gummy looked... Well, Gummy looked like Gummy, but he /might/ have looked puzzled if he'd been any other pokémon. What he did do, however, was toddle over to the girl and plonk himself down, apparently staring above, and to the left, of the Carvanhat.

"Getting wet and muddy is super fun though! And yeah! I really really wanted to do both! They both looked super fun and they totally were! Man! I totally promised to go and see those pokémon again! I gotta go do that after I rest and everyone's finished! They were so awesome!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:30 pm
"Don't think they really mind at the moment, or still enjoying the thought of being a hero and saving everyone," Kat shrugged and reached over accepting the hand for a firm handshake.

"Ooh, hello, there." She said, nodding at the others gathered around. "You did both courses? I was having enough trouble with the Pokemon course." She admitted.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:04 pm
"That's fair," Avery said with a nod, then nodded once more at his question. "Yep! Almost all of them are with KSO officers, although a handful of them - all the ones that needed to be 'rescued' in the pokemon course - were rescues or abandoned by their previous trainers."

Dith's comment earned a bright grin. "Right? I didn't expect it but I'm glad at least a couple managed! I'd hoped everyone would enjoy themselves too, whether they did one or both, so all this's real good to hear."

To Henrietta he nodded sagely, his demeanor quite serious, as he re-re-declared in a volume similar to hers, "QUEEN!" With that done, he nodded again. "Well you have plenty of time to go talk to all of them, the training session'll be up for a couple more hours at least, so no worries. And if not, you can always come visit the office or the Northern Trainers' Center to see them. But I have to agree, I think they were real good actors. Naturals even, some of them," he added, a broad grin spreading across his face. "I think they had almost as much fun as you guys did."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:14 pm
"Oh, really?" Taavi looked down at the theatrical Spinarak and then over at Avery. "Sooo... are you looking for homes for these guys?" The bug was quite happily chatting away with his three friends, it was a bit hard to tell as he only understood what the Spinarak was saying but a lot of it seemed to be praise for Aurelia's beauty... and had that been a veiled d**k joke? The others seemed to think so; Swift chortled, Aurelia giggled, and Scully rolled her eyes but her head-wings remained cheerfully puffed so he suspected she didn't actually disapprove.

"Um, and yeah that's me!" Taavi smiled up at Dith a nodded. "Nice to see you again; I see you found the mud too!"

"So much mud," Dith agreed with a soft chuckle and a slight nod.

Then, to Kat, he grinned and shrugged. "I guess so!" he agreed.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:27 pm
"Abandoned?"Kat echo slightly before looking at the Ralts. "What you say, Hero? Interested in coming with me and seeing if we can be real ones? " she questioned, leaning down to offer the Ralts a hand. "It that alright with Avery," she asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff