Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Scars of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:03 pm
"I like to think I have good taste, but it's always good to hear that I do!" Abel set the bowl down, reached a hand out to curve it around Zev's shoulder before he leaned in to press a kiss to his temple - his lips were busy at the moment, unfortunately - then stepped back to fetch his coffee again. He lifted it to his lips but before taking a sip he said with a smirk, "Though I admit I could always use more practice properly appreciating masterpieces."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 pm
Zevran's smirk got a little smirkier and he set his mug down again to free both hands, the better to slide his arms around Abel's waist and squeeze his arse. "There will be plenty of time for that later," he purred, "for now we should focus on our breakfast or it will overcook and the churros will be hard and too greasy." Despite saying this he didn't make an immediate move to release Abel, he was really quite happy with his hands where they were right now.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 pm
"Mmh, alright, that's a good point," Abel ceded as he contradicted his words with his actions. Both hands lifted to Zevran's face and while one smoothed itself over his stubbly jaw, the other slid up to tangle his fingers into his boyfriend's fine blond hair as he leaned in for a passionate, lingering kiss...

A passionate, lingering kiss that he broke off suddenly with a contented sigh, and though the hand on Zev's jaw fell away the hand in his hair remained where it was quite happily, as did Abel as he stayed close to his boyfriend. "So how do they look, do you think they're done?" He asked as if he hadn't been purposefully trying to tease the other man, his now free hand picking up the slotted spoon before using it to poke at and lift out part of one of the churros to see if it had indeed overcooked or if it was a good color. It was actually quite exciting to make churros in his apartment, especially with his boyfriend. His boyfriend. Hee! That would never get old.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:20 pm
Ehhhh, Churros could wait. Zevran leant into the kiss, which was slightly hindered by the fact that his mouth kept wanting to form a stupid grin.

When Abel pulled away Zevran echoed his happy sigh and turned enough to see the pot while still staying pressed close to Abel. "Ooh, yes that looks good," he nodded as a churro was partly lifted from the oil. "Do you want to get them out and put them on the plate? Then we can put in the next ones! I think we will get about eight out of the mix; four each may be a little much in one sitting but we can save some or share with the pokemon?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:52 pm
Since Zevran gave no indication that he wanted to move or leave his side, Abel gladly remained with his arm around the shorter man, his hand still curled in his hair. Though his fingertips ran slow circles there, he took care not to tangle or pull Zev's blond hair. "Oh, cool," he said when Zevran affirmed they were done, and in answer he merely nodded as he began carefully scooping each churro out of the oil and placing them on the paper towels on the plate he'd gotten earlier. "I'm not sure if eight sounds like a lot or a little since I've never made these before, but that sounds like a good number anyway. I figured we could share some of them though," Abel went on once he'd removed the last churro from the oil and set the spoon aside, "because I know Vanessa will love these. Isaac will probably want to try some too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 pm
Under certain circumstances Zevran in fact rather liked having his hair pulled a bit, but those circumstances did not include a nearby pot of boiling oil. With scalp rubs instead of hair pulling Zevran relaxed even more and rolled his shoulders as Abel started to scoop the fried treats out onto the plate. "Mmmh, you know instead of rolling in sugar we could soak one, or part of one, with honey for Vanessa. Clara will like them too I am sure, whatever we put on them." Zevran gave an amused huff then and added; "She would like them with gravy." His hound was not a fussy creature when it came to food, her main preference was for 'lots'.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:21 pm
Abel's smile broadened a bit and he obliged his boyfriend with further scalp rubs - at least for the moment - and leaned in to press a kiss to his temple too. "That sounds like a good idea actually... Maybe I could break it in half for her and do cinnamon and sugar on one half and honey on the other." One of the funnier reasons he'd been glad to get rid of Patty was because he never ran out of honey for Vanessa now, or worried about if he'd run out and not be able to afford more for her.

The taller blond's arm slipped down out of Zev's hair but before it fell away entirely, it wrapped around his shoulders in an affectionate squeeze. "Alright, ready to make the next batch?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm
Zevran closed his eyes, leant happily into the affection - the scalp massage and then the kiss - and made another vague happy noise. "Variety is the spice of life," he said in a deliberately not-very-good imitation of Abel's accent. He then smirked up at Abel and kissed his jaw again. "Next batch," he agreed in his voice. "Would you like to squeeze this time?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:38 pm
He returned the smirk at Zev's purposefully poor impression and chuckled a bit. "Exactly. And yeah, I'd like to," he affirmed, brightening a bit at the prospect of learning something new. With that he slipped away and fetched the pastry bag half-full of dough and readied it over the pan. Once ascertaining that his boyfriend was ready as well, he started squeezing out dough for him to cut.

A minute or two later the remainder of the dough was cut into (roughly) four inch strips in the pan, and Abel set the empty bag down on the counter before turning to the first few churros waiting on the paper towels. "And now we just roll these in the cinnamon sugar, right?" Were there any tricks to it? Probably not, but he was curious all the same.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:44 pm
Once the dough was snipped off and bubbling in the pan Zevran looked up at Abel with a softer smile and added; "You are the spice of life." Abel was the only person he'd ******** for... how long now? Two or three months perhaps and that was much less variety than he'd ever had. He had always assumed he would get bored if he stuck to only one person or even two people with no others break up the sameness but here he was, unable to think of a reason he'd want to go to bed with anyone else.

"Uhh..." Zevran blinked as he became aware that he had just been staring at Abel for a few moments, what was it he'd said? "Oh, yes just drop them in and roll them around a bit until they're covered, I will get a fresh plate to put them on after!" Zevran was grinning as he spoke and the expression didn't dim as he walked past Abel, smacked his arse, and opened the right cupboard to find the crockery in question.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:56 pm
...awww. Zevran's words prompted a broad, pleased, rather dumb grin to light up Abel's face. "I could say the same thing about you." When had someone else last made him as happy as Zev did? The past few years had been lonely, the last two especially, more or less devoid of warmth except for Taavi's friendship and what few shallow evenings he'd spent that he could hide from Alyssa, and now his life practically overflowed with it. It had been ages since he'd felt this way - had someone to feel this way about - and he wouldn't trade it for the world.

He'd happily stared back at his boyfriend - seriously, he'd never get tired of that - and his expression softened as he chuckled and then shook his head at the smack. "Alright, I'll start rolling them then," he decided in agreeable tones, then turned to do so. Hmm... He'd wait until the second batch to break one in half for Vanessa.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 pm
Zevran laughed at the compliment and looked away rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "Well I suppose you could say that if you wanted to, are you going to?" he teased gently, though the effect was probably a bit spoiled by his shy body language which indicated that he'd already taken it.

"Ah, here, plate," Zevran added as he set it down next to the dish Abel was rolling the churros in.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:09 pm
"Hmmm, I suppose I could say that," he responded thoughtfully, even though he didn't need to think about it at all. It also sounded like he didn't need to say it, he noted internally as he glanced over his shoulder to see that shy behavior he adored seeing in his boyfriend. He didn't need to say it, but Zev probably wanted to hear it -- and plus he wanted to say it.

Oh, there was a plate. "Thank you," Abel said brightly as he promptly set a finished churro onto the plate Zevran provided, though before he started the next one he turned more fully towards him with a bright smile. "You're the spice of my life too." So saying he reached up to Zevran's face...

...to tap one rather oily, cinnamon sugar-coated finger to Zev's nose with a mischievous grin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:13 pm
For a moment he was caught up smiling to himself in the warm, happy, awkward, nervous, strange cloud that enveloped him whenever Abel said something so kind as that to him. Then Abel was terrible, and he laughed. "You are awful!" he declared, grabbed Abel by the shirt, and booped the tip of his nose against his boyfriend's cheek. "Cheek," he added with a smirk as he released Abel again and then wiped the small amount of residual oil and sugar off his nose with the back of his hand, which he promptly licked clean.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:27 pm
"Guilty as charged!" Abel agreed with a laugh and a bright grin, even as Zev pressed the oily sugary mixture to his cheek. He even said 'cheek.' The taller blond laughed again as he wiped it off his cheek, though he didn't bother to clean his hand off since his fingers were already coated anyway. "You're ******** adorable, you know that?" He said with a grin as he turned to roll another churro in the mixture.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff