Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Headmaster l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A

This is what giving birth felt like? For some reason, Yen thought it would be much easier... she had always been around animals when they gave birth.. they made it look so easy! However as much as the sorceress wanted to follow her bodies instincts, she shook her head. I-I refuse! Not yet! It can’t come out yet! I-I’m not ready! the woman spoke through her gritting teeth.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curiuos |
∑ Thoughts →→| Now then, this is will be interesting. |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Silver looked at Yennefer with a very unamused expression on her face. This was something that she was planning on doing but when the time came, she refused?! "Pull your s**t together woman. The baby won't wait because you want it to. If you're not ready then you best ready yourself now. Its gonna get MUCH worse before it gets better. " Silver spoke a with calm tone but it held much seriousness within. Very Much the 'buck up' mentality. With this, Silver started to reach into the portals and begun to pull out supplies. No one here other than herself and Cecile had experience with a Devil's Child.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:53 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Headmaster l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A

Yen looked at Silver and was about to say something, but then that didn’t happen. Now, hunched over the couch in the office, Yen was trying so hard not to scream. Yes, this was something that she wanted, but there was much more too it then that. I-I won’t ley it come out until he is here... I won’t... I won’t... and I know how busy he is... I can’t... I won’t! This child was just as special to Lucius as it was to her, therefore the baby was gonna have to wait till daddy was here!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Lucius sure knew how to pick'em. One was/is a devious slaughter machine and the other is a stubborn witch who is trying to kill herself. First she didnt want to bother her husband but now she wanted to wait for him to show up. The Child of a devil is not just something you can make wait. The frustrated the Hell Lord. At this point, all she could was try and keep the woman alive. "If you want to wait then you will follow my instructions to the Letter and do NOT whine or complain. Your life is on the line and so is my ability to stay close to my son." Silver was not very nice in her tone. Reverting back to her more political/business side, Silver took no s**t from anyone. Silver pulled out some of her tea from a portal and took a sip. Looking at it, Silver moved to Yennefer and raised her chin up and made Yen drink the black liquid. It was warm and slimey, nothing like tea. The taste and smell contrasted to a severe degree. The Smell was something out of a nightmarish world but the taste would akin to Sweet lemonade. "This is meant to keep demons calm. Not sure how well it will work on Humans. Drink it."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:31 pm

There wasn’t much of a choice on Yennefers end when it came to all of Silvers... demands? Could they be considered demands? Didn’t matter, but as the sorceress drank the disgusting sludge, all she could think about was her fiancé. She prayed that he would come soon. Yen looked to Silver after she had a hard swallow of the gross black tar. W-were you scared? Yen wasn’t a demon like she was, and Ashe really wasn’t here to comfort her. Yen needed a shoulder now because this whole situation was terrifying. Yen tried to keep a straight face, yet there was fear in her eyes.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

The fear in this woman's eyes were very clear to Silver. Not one to feel sympathy for most things, this was something that tugged on a heart string...or what was left of one. "Yes. I was alone and in the middle of a power struggle. So many wanted me dead and there I was, giving birth to my son." Silver let out a soft sigh as she tried to not be so...harsh. This was a tense moment...for both parties and probably less than ideal for both of them. Fate was always a c**t...Silver knew her and Fate seemed to always have it out for the woman. "Other than Lucius, is there anyone else you want here? I'll even call over the stu- Ashelia." Silver visibly cringed at the thought of calling that damned mutt over here but...this was Yen's choice.

It would have only took a few more minutes for the "Tea" to take effect but when it did...boy did it. Maybe even a little too well. Yen's body would start to feel no pain at all...and a bit numb at the limbs.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:06 pm

As Silver spoke, there was really one thing the sorceress came to realize, was that she was more of a woman then anyone she knew. This woman was in the toughest situation when her baby boy was full ready to come in to the world, and yet she stayed strong. On top of that, she had been alone. No wonder Lucius had loved Silver... hell Yen was starting got love her too. T-thank you... thank you for everything...I-im sorry that... that our past was so messed up.... I-i really wish we could have met on better terms... Yennefer confessed as she started to take deep breaths. The "tea" was slowly starting to work, but it was still pretty painful. A-ashe is the only one I can think of... I took Ciri-s soul out of her body till she could calm down...and lord knows were Lucius is...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Headmaster Office |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver sighed and waved for another shadow to form and leave with one purpose in mind. Lure. There was no way Ashe was going see to reason with her...so why not lure the Mutt here instead. "I have sent my message to her." Silver was not going to like this shortly but being the only one that knew what was going on...she couldnt leave. She only hoped that the stupid mutt could see reason when she arrived.

Silver continued with checking on Yen periodically making sure that her health wouldnt decline faster than necessary. More or less making sure she didnt die was the main goal.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:11 pm

There were times when Yen was in so much pain, she could feel anything anymore....and then there were times she came back into reality and she was staring to scream. This child was coming, and she couldn't hold back much longer. S-s-silver...I-i-i can't... I cant hold back much longer.... The sorceress looked to the woman with tears in her eyes. The tea had helped to a point, but this pain was far different then the contractions.....it was like something was trying to crawl out of her.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver lowered her head and she cursed under her breathe. Now it was time and there was no stopping this one. Lucius would have to deal with this afterward. Going back to Serious Silver, the demon rose a hand and several Tendrils began to wrap around Yen's body. Avoiding the belly, the tendrils restrained the woman so that movement would be minimal. "Now is the time you do as I say when I say it...or you WILL die." Silver spoke in a loud and booming voice. She began to ready herself when she heard slams coming from down the hall. "Ugh...here's Ashe."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Ashe was raging down the halls trying to catch and slam this demon she had been chasing. This thing always kept just out of reach. It was only until that demon went into the Headmasters office and Ashe smelled Yen AND Silver that the guard flipped her collective s**t. Ashelia kicked the door to the office sword out at the ready. However what she saw next made her drop her blade where she stood. "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** is happening?! "

"What is happening, is something simple. Sit down. Shut up. Move when told. Yen is giving birth RIGHT HERE. I suggest you refrain from being yourself." Silver spoke with harsh words and insulting tone.

Ashe clenched her fist tightly enough that blood dripped from her hands. "You little...f-fine." Ashe was not happy about Silver, but Yen was her top priority and the wolf had no clue on giving birth or even what to do. She only moved to yen's side to give support.

∑Location →→| Headmaster's Office |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Layers |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Yes |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL!? |
∑ Items →→| Malice and bokken |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:25 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: PAIN l Location ➤: Headmaster l Company ➤: Silver & Ashe l Item/s ➤: N/A

The tendrils slithered up and around Yennefer like they were snakes, but the woman didn't really pay much mind to it. She was more focused on the fact that she could no longer crouch over to help stop the pain. I-if I die.... p-p-please don't make Lucius put the baby in a pink dress... Yen let out a small smile to try to lighten the mood a bit, but she was pretty sure it didn't help.

The slamming down the halls only meant one thing, Ashe was here. The burst through the door and she was right, there stood Ashe. Yen looked at her and smiled, but the smile soon turned into scream of agony. F******************K!!!!! GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OUT!!!!! Squirming, the sorceress was in a slight panic at the fact it was coming.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:29 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Headmaster's Office ☠ Company: Yennefer, Ashe, silver-haired woman ☠ Items: Staff, various papers, a pen
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

With morning now here, Seva thought it would be prudent to get started on the day's work. To this end, after leaving Strela's room, she began to make her way to the headmaster's office, where she expected to find still more papers. It seemed like others hated paperwork for some reason. She made her way through the school with an unhurried pace which soon carried her to her destination.. Or almost. As she was just starting down the last hallway, she heard a loud, pained scream coming from ahead. She blinked, her ears perking up at this odd sound.. It was a bit early in the day for such things, wasn't it? She neither slowed nor sped up in her approach, only stopping outside of the office door. All that noise was coming from inside.

She paused in the doorway, surveying the scene with a neutral look. Her tail slowly swished behind her. There was the pregnant sorceress being held by dark tendrils, one of the guards, a woman she didn't recall learning the name of. It seemed obvious enough what was happening. "Oh.. The baby is coming?" She didn't seem to expect any answer, as she stepped into the room without waiting for one. The door clicked shut behind her as she made her way over to the headmaster's desk. She propped her staff in the crook of her right elbow as she began rifling through a stack of papers. How did they pile up like this? She soon picked up this stack and carried it to another table near a corner, where she placed it down. She removed a pen from somewhere inside her robes and began to work her way through the papers, marking them as needed.

o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o
Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Why are they doing this here?

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:31 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Serious |
∑ Thoughts →→| Oh F*** |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer and Stupid Mutt |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Okay now things were really going to get interesting...to put it lightly. The moment started screaming, Silver knew that it was time and there was nothing to slow it down. Silver pulled out the Shadow tome and used Tendrils to hold it up and open. Furiously flipping through pages, Silver began to talk to herself in an Infernal Language. The Spell she needed to cast was lost to her when she was killed last year. Luckily she kept a tome of all the spells and abilities she has created. In this instance, Silver would use what she had done to herself. "Ashe! Hold her down! Yen, I need you to close your eyes and breathe. This will extremely painful. " Once she finished giving out orders, the Demon Lord chanted and a black sphere engulfed her and the lower half of Yennefer. There was nothing to dull the pain or sweep aside that there was pretty a demonic surgery going on. Silver had to work fast. She didnt know how long a human to stand this without dying.

XxIce_ReaperxX

mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Everything was happening so fast, Ashe could barely react. Yen was giving birth, Silver was barking orders. For the sake of her best friend, Ashelia listening to the Demon. Tearing off a piece of cloth, Ashe rolled it and placed it in Yen"s mouth. Now she had something to bite down on at least. Moving to the designated place, Ashe gently (as one could) held Yen down...Ashe was not sure how to feel about this whole situation but she tried to comfort her friend as best she could. Ashe heard someone walk in, and it was Seva. Luckily it was Seva. "I have no Idea why its happening here! Sorry Seva!"

∑Location →→| Headmaster's Office |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Layers |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Yes |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL!? |
∑ Items →→| Malice and bokken |
∑ Attire →→| Uniform |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:35 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: HYPED UP l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Cameras
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♚

At that moment, there was a 'click' sound of the door followed by the sound of footsteps that went to a complete stop. There was the man that partly caused this. "..."
Lucius tried very hard to process was happening in front of him. You can tell by his face, the man is completely lost; his not wearing his usually smile, and his mouth fixed into a straight line. So here is the picture...his pregnant fiancee crying in pain and pinned down by his right hand guard, and his ex-fiancee performing some kind of demonic ritual and his secretary...being his secretary and working like this is normal.

Now, this office has been many things besides a place of admission, administration, expelling or suspending students and etc. The room can range from being a place to host a potentially bachelor party to a labor room. Speaking of labo- F******************K!!!!! GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OUT!!!!! he didn't hesitate to make a 180° "Gladly." he responded instantly and got the hell out of there, you could hear his loud rapid footsteps retreat down the hall.
Ten Seconds Later

"Alright everyone get into position~ As the magic of birth is about to commence.~" the man was equipped with a Professional HD Video Cameras, he didn't want to record this moment on with 'cheap' phone camera. This time he wasn't going to miss another childbirth. Plus this could be a plus for Yen if the child ever turn rebellious against his/her mother she could show the child how much hell she has been to bring the child into this world. He made a mental note at the back of his head to do the same for Sky... somehow... at least one baby photo would satisfy. Moving onHe quickly set up the cameras in places different places yet all of them were focus at scene, "Seva drop that pen.~ And grab a camera from my desk.~" He said, his voice was filled with happiness and excitement instead of worry or concern what Yen is going through. He carefully maneuvered around the scene and knelt besides Yen and took one of her hands into his as a sign of comfort. "Stay calm...breathe...follow Silver's instructions... everything will be fine." He said remarkably calm with his signature smile. He gripped on to her hand tighter.
"Good luck.~"

♚▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: 

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: PAIN l Location ➤: Headmaster l Company ➤: Silver, Ashe, Seva, and Lucius l Item/s ➤: N/A

There was so much happening, the sorceress attempted to understand all the variables. Being held down not only tendrils, but know Ashe who had come out of no where. Being held down was something Yen was not too thrilled about, and she even fought back out of instinct. However, after a moment she realized it was for her own safety and she stopped. Silver had mentioned this next step was going to be extremely painful, which the woman honestly didn’t believe because nothing could get worse then what she was already feeling. And then there was Seva, who had no mora purpose being there in the first place. Not to mention at the most odd time her fiancé had made his way to the room only to leave and return with a camera, which Yennefer was not pleased about. The camera itself wasn’t an issue, it was that he was aiming it at a very private area that honestly wasn’t to private at this moment in time. More interestingly, she didn’t even know that Lucius knew she was in labor.

Yennefer felt his hand grab hers, and of course she squeezed tightly. It hurt, really really bad. There was a point where Yen was actually tired... closing her eyes she just wanted to sleep. Maybe it would be over by the time she woke up? Yea right that was a dream. Opening her eyes up she looked to Silver. D-do what you need to.., just please... do it safe! Yen didn’t care much for her own health, but rather the sake of her child’s health. There was only one other weird thing the woman was feeling, and it was like a pressure on her stomach. Her body was telling her to do something...

...push. And push hard..... so she did.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff