Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:22 pm
Complain cakey? confused *shakes his head* All right, I'll put cake down as a request. *turns his attention to keeping the table full for the crew that seems to have appeared out of nowhere*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:43 pm
No, it's not a good idea to pet a cat you just met. Not without permission. cat_sweatdrop

*looks at how many people are there by the food now* It's getting crowded over here. *moves away from the table to where there are fewer people*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:29 pm
*moves with Kits, not liking the amount of strangers that were closing in. Even if they were there for the food table and not bothering her, she just didn't like being around crowds of people* sweatdrop

Miro learned the hard way not to pet stranger cats crying The ones that don't run away tend to claw and bite crying But Miro supposes that shouldn't be surprising. She'd probably claw and bite a stranger that tried to pet her too 3nodding

*goes to pick up one of the spring rolls on her plate, only to find they're all gone!*
Eh? gonk

*sneaks off with the cleric's last spring roll, heading back to his chair* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:21 pm
*pops out of his trailer and treads over to the set just as Tes is plopping back into his chair*
Oi! stressed This still looks like the Duchess' scene to me emotion_eyebrow You said I wasn't needed until you got to the hatter... at the end of the day for that, even!

*almost falls out of his chair again at getting yelled at, holding his chest at all these jumpscares that keep coming at him today*
stressed
How the hell did you even get here that fast? scream

Magic? ninja
... you don't know magic emotion_eyebrow Well, whatever talk2hand Ry caught something I forgot about in the script and it turns out we kind of need you here stare
Ugh... is it like a cameo or someshit to keep the plot moving like my hatter scene? stare
Not... exactly...
*hands him a script*

*groans and flips through it, soon turning pale when he sees Taus being mentioned*
.... I'm getting tased today, aren't I?

Damn straight emotion_awesome If I can just get the intern TO GET OFF HIS a** AND GET ME MY TASER!! scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:55 pm
After a final glance of makeup in the mirror the wood elf sighed and got up from her chair. Walking out of wardrobe she ignored some of the glances of the studio crew and seeing Liada and Leko in a happy embrace she shakes her head amused and approaches them. So good of you to join us Lia. Did you actually catch one of my messages to you about this? Good day to you Ms. Leko. Greeting the other demon with a head nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 pm
Gasping in horror the fox inspects Leko's face, cat_burning_eyes WHO the ******** gave you that?!! And who do I need to cut?? Or did you give that eye up in a contract?

Jumps slightly at Anira's voice and looks at her confuddled. Message......darling in all these years of our friendship you know you're gonna HAVE to be more specific when you say "got my message?" cat_rolleyes

The message that Mr. Ryzn called and asked if we could be part of a production Mr Tes is creating. stare

.......Is this a paying gig?

Like we really need the money and like they haven't not only been our best clients of our company but also at the mercy of your......meddling. I felt it was something we owed them at least, Mr Tes most of all. stare

Oh COMON! I promised I would stop chasing him down with needles! cat_gonk Crossed my heart and everything! Did we at least get company sponsorship? cat_ninja

talk2hand Oh please you know the word of exposure means nothing in this business, not to mention WE DON'T NEED IT! scream  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:20 pm
I think I'm... uh...
Ya know... uh... ninja
I ran here so fast, I think I might have left the oven on so... seeya sweatdrop

*tries to take off, but Tes snags him by the back of his collar* stressed

You knew this was coming when you signed on emotion_eyebrow
Ry, go poke the intern for me while I make sure he doesn't run off.

*sighs as he gets out of his chair and goes over to shake Jeremy awake, wishing they had a proper assistant for these things*
*groggily rubs his eyes after Ryzan gives him a shake*
Good... *yawn* ... good morning, Mr. Vixtul emotion_zzz
*turns over and starts to go back to sleep but gets shaken again*

Wake up! stressed You have work to do stare
*slowly sits up and stretches*
I'll get your steamer right away, Mr. Vixtul.

No, not a steamer stressed Quortek is in need of his taser.
Sure thing, Mr. Tes.
Vixtul emotion_eyebrow
*gets up and waders off*

Is he getting it?
Your guess is as good as mine emotion_eyebrow
tch... I should just keep it on me stare
*contemplates stripping to get out of Tes' grip* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:53 pm
*eyes light up when she takes a look around and sees Draa there, wrestling with Tes. emotion_kirakira She finds a place to set her plate down and skips over to the two, pulling out the smartphone she was carrying*
M-Miro brought you your thingy!

*holds it out to him*

Uh... what? emotion_eyebrow
*pins Draa down on the ground while he's distracted and looks up to see Mir, still with her torn, bloody stockings*
You haven't been to wardrobe yet? stressed

Eh?
*notices he's looking at her legs and suddenly feels super insecure about them, trying to cover them with her hands*
Don't look crying

Jeez, Tes. Perving out on her when your husband's just right there emotion_eyebrow
*shakes his head sadly*

I'm not perving out! scream
Mir, go change! Break time is almost over.

*tilts her head, confused*

Ugh... Ry! scream I need you to get Miro to wardrobe.
I think we should consider hiring more help. stare
We'll talk about it later. Right now, I need Mir ready for the next scene.
Very well rolleyes
*starts casting*

*isn't sure what they're all talking about and is starting to feel like it's something nefarious gonk And as she's looking around for an escape, suddenly everything just goes blank* neutral

Come along now, Miro.
*motions the cleric over and she mindlessly follows as he leads her to wardrobe*

... you guys are some sick bastards.
You know that, right? emotion_eyebrow

Oh, come on! It's not -that- bad.  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 pm
*notices familiar faces over by the director's chair when Miro goes over there* Oh, Liada, Anira, and Draa are here. ^_^ *drops her empty plate off and goes over to greet them*

*watches Ryzan lead a blank-looking Miro away* Oh, right... wardrobe. cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:47 am
Your taser, Mr. Tes.
*only stirs slightly this time from the boy coming out of nowhere*
Huh.. maybe I'm getting used to this...
*takes the device from the intern, who then quickly scurries off*
Where is he even going? emotion_eyebrow

*tries to wriggle his way out from underneath Tes*
You... you can't do this! gonk I've got a delicate heart, ya know! gonk
*continues to squirm and actually starts making progress, but Tes just pins him down harder*
.... also, in a different context, this would be kind of hot... sweatdrop

Shut up stare
*hits him with the taser and watches his hair and skin change color as he convulses*

*moans as his body continues to throb in pain*
More! twisted

Yeah, no stare
*lets the demon up*
You'll need to go visit wardrobe when you can walk.
Also, you don't happen to know how to turn into a cat, do you? sweatdrop

Nein emotion_eyebrow I'd need some DNA first.
*stretches*

Great stare
*looks around and sees Kits approaching*
Um... hey...
*waves Kits over*
...so uh... sweatdrop ... I'm... going to need you to give Taus some of your DNA real quick sweatdrop

*smirks and sits up*
My trailer or yours? twisted
*flicks his tongue at the neko woman*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:39 pm
DNA? emotion_eyebrow Guess the Cheshire Cat part isn't working out as easily as you'd hoped? Only natural colors for me, until you dyed my fur, and Taus can't change into a cat. cat_lol

*looks down at Taus* Uh, no. *pauses a moment* Do we even have trailers here? I haven't looked around. cat_sweatdrop *shakes her head and holds a hand out to him* Besides, I'm pretty sure Tes wants to get filming started again, and there are quicker ways to get DNA.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:35 pm
*quirks an eyebrow at Kits' response and takes her hand to help himself get to his feet*
Ja... I can certainly think of a few... some of them more fun than others...
Though all fun for me.... twisted
*looks her up and down, licking his lips and getting way up in her personal space*
And the fact you want to do them in front of all these people is just my style. emotion_dowant
*toys with a zipper on Kits' outfit*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm
*She makes the driver of the black car slow way down so she can take a good look at the filming lot. Mr. Giovanni right by her side in the back seat points out the general direction in which she should find her personal trailer, where filming is taking place, where the build the sets, etc. She was certainly NOT thrilled to hear her accommodations were a run of the mill, simple “trailer.” How completely tawdry and frankly not up to par with the type of accommodations she SHOULD have. She must have misunderstood or something. Time and time throughout her life, the wisdom of her Father, Marco Sr., comes to mind. “You just can’t find good help these days and if you want something done, you’ve got to take the bull by the horns and get it done.” Words to live by.

They pull off into some odd spot back by the trailers to park the car.* No reserved parking? *She says as she looks at Mr. Giovanni with the expression of complete bewilderment. He simply shakes his head without saying a word and she’s starting to get the message…this sure isn’t Hollywood. emotion_eyebrow

Mr. Giovanni gets out of the car, walks around the vehicle, opens the rear car door and offers a hand to his lovely Dolce Cosa. She removes her sunglasses as she stands, peering from side to side to make her own assessment of the situation. She has been to some actual movie lots in Hollywood before. They are sort of “industrial” unless one shoots on location. That’s something altogether different. This place feels right in between. Semi-industrial due to the outbuildings for constructing sets but out in the middle of nowhere as if shooting in some remote location. As long as her accommodations are up to her standards, nothing else has any relevance to her except for the red castle.

The red castle will be constructed for her part specifically and she’s given this glorious structure a whole lot of thought. She’s even hired a team of professionals to draw up formal plans for it. It will be glorious! A damn monument! Complex exterior lighting to capture the magnificence and enhance the red glow! It will be a BECON of greatness! heart

As she makes her way to her accommodations, she runs into Sergio who practically squeals when he sees her.* Ma chère, tu es si belle!! 4laugh *Sergio takes one of her hands and twirls her around real quick into a full on dip as if they were on the dance floor. Extremely happy to see a very familiar face, Psyzapp giggles as he lets her up and Sergio catches the death stare a “none too thrilled” handsome Italian man is giving him. She reaches out and takes Mr. Giovanni’s arm.* Serg…this is Alfonso Giovanni. Alfonso, this is my hairdresser…Sergio. *Sergio immediately bows in an exaggerated theatrical way in Mr. Giovanni’s direction. Mr. Giovanni eyes this Sergio character and relaxes. It’s his lovely Dolce Cosa’s hairdresser after all.

She exchanges some pleasantries with Sergio and gives him some verbal inspiration so he can think about her hair and makeup for her crucial role in this movie. She also asks who to speak too regarding wardrobe and if she has to get her own assistant or if one will be provided. All sorts of questions. Sergio answers Psyzapp as best he can with what he’s heard as he’s been here on set…gossip and all ninja …before having to scoot as he’s needed for some kind of hair 911.

As they arrive at her trailer, she’s NOT happy. stare Psyzapp stands there for a bit…speechless and frozen holding onto Mr. Giovanni’s arm as she stares. She blinks a few times.* What…is…this? emotion_eyebrow Is this some sort of JOKE?!! stressed *She motions to the trailer.* I thought “TRAILER” was just some kind of code word or something!! This is a REAL TRAILER!!! gonk I’m NOT expected to dress in a TRAILER!!!! gonk No no no no no no no no!! stressed Is that thing even SAFE to ENTER?!!! gonk *Lets go of Mr. Giovani and motions aggressively to the trailer.* ITS NOT EVEN RED!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:18 pm
*Steps over to the door of the trailer and opens it. He goes up a couple of steps to take a look around. It is a bit on the small side and it hasn't been done up in "red" yet. stare But the reasonable Mirtillo assured him all would be taken care of in due time.

He turns to his bride and tries to think of a way to put it to her.* Eh…it ain't so cattivo Dolce Cosa. Jus tink a dis eh…… as campeggio er sometin neutral  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:21 pm
…………………………………… Have you completely lost your mind? emotion_eyebrow  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games