Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Elementor Magic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda noticed the sour atmosphere of this room. She is aware that she is contributing to the sourness of it all, but she is trying to not reveal what is going on inside of her. There are familiar faces in the classroom, Tala being one of them who did not seem to be in the best of moods. Eryli is also there, and she is not sure what to do with herself. Then again, it must not be easy for someone like her to express herself since she is a mute. Catherine, who came to the class with Griselda, has been somewhat affected by Griselda's mood despite her best attempts to not be so sad. It is not enough to bring the princess down. After all, she is much stronger on an emotional level compared to Griselda. Nanashi entered the room and nothing seems abnormal with him. However, there is something about that does seem different. She got this feeling that he grew in some way. Did he train over the summer? Griselda had tried to do the same, but she got so reckless out of anger that the doctor of the academy forbade her from doing any more training until she properly healed. She only hopes that she has not gotten sloppy since the last time she sparred with anyone. Combat is what she specializes in. Her record is not perfect, but she tends to perform well most of the time, and she prefers to keep it that way. A new face did appear in the Elementor classroom, a short-haired brunette. She did not say anything, although she did wave to the class before sitting down. There is still no sign of their teacher yet. What can any of them do except wait. She took a clean paper from her bag along with a pen and started to write down her thoughts. They were nothing so personal, but it was something to keep her occupied for the time being.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Catherine, Tala, Eryli, Nanashi, Nora]

➼ WARDROBE
[What I can afford]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

Voice of Aegis
Tala Maxwell
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
BlueEssence
The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

As a couple other students entered the room, Nora took a drink of her water as she looked at all the other students in the room. A lot of them seemed lost in thought, but as everyone entered the room Nora sensed the vibe of the room change. "Maybe something happened recently." She thought to herself as her hands tapped lightly against the desk. "I suppose not everyone here is a first-year like me so this probably isn't anything new." Despite the change in mood, Nora still felt a spark of nervousness and excitement in her stomach. This island was drastically different from the place she grew up in, but she felt even more determined to master her raiment. She had a newfound respect for the upperclassmen in the room, as she could only imagine how much stronger they had gotten in the years they attended this school. While a red-headed girl pulled out a piece of paper and started jotting down something, Nora looked out the window as her hand clutched the necklace around her neck.

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : elementor classroom | status : taken | mood : mostly good | company : everyone in the area | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With Nanashi showing up, Cathy was the one who responded to the greeting with a smile and wave on her face. Her eyes were then set on Eryli who conversed with Tala via notes, and then on her girlfriend who was jotting down something. The princess was curious, but she didn't peek too much since it may be something personal for the commoner. Plus, there was the new student who was staring at the window. Indeed, aside from the casual conversation and the jotting down of notes, there was no other noise breaching the silence. Also, the Elementor professor was still not around. It may be possible that the lady would be late or there would be an emergency going on, just like what happened to Kayne yesterday. She wasn't sure on the exact reason, but it would be best to hear her out once she may appear later on. For now, she had to continue on with the conversation, just to relieve the boredom.

"Hello, care to tell us more about yourself, newcomer?" she asked the woman who was fiddling with the necklace. Naturally, it was a way to know her more, since it was the first time Cathy had seen her personally.

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

TalaMaxwell

Voice of Aegis

BIueEssence

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora turned to face the red-haired girl, somewhat surprised that she wanted to know who she was. "My name's Nora Park." She smiled warmly. "I'm a first year... probably the only one here. What's your name?" Nora chuckled lightly. "I'm from Mistun by the way, it's a pretty small place compared to Valor or Langfrey, especially since my village is so small." Looking around at everyone, they all seemed to be from bigger countries than her, mostly because they seemed much older and more mature and refined. "By the way, is the teacher normally a little late?" Nora laughed with a hand over her mouth to stifle just how loud her laugh was. Already starting to feel comfortable around the new people, Nora leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest with a smile.

Elementor | First Year
Abilities | 0 hrs used
OOC:

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:35 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

TalaMaxwell

Voice of Aegis

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 16 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After sitting for a good while, it all basically reminded Nanashi of the entire time whenever their teacher was there. Nanashi knew this trend would only continue to wear down on them, causing Nanashi to just sit at his chair and read the book he held in his hand. Tala and Eyrli were busy conversing with eachother through the use of notes and paper. Guess that helped, since the others wouldn't know morse code or sign language to her. To the other side of the classroom, was Griselda and Catherine being their usual self, until Catherine would go and introduce herself and Zelda to the new girl. She would then go and explain who she was, and where she would be from. What peaked Nanashi's interest was the fact that the new girl known as Nora would ask if the teacher was normally late. To be completely honest with you, You're lucky to even have the teacher around in general. Nanashi would suddenly speak, with his face still in the book. Right as he closed it, Nanashi would turn to the newcomer girl, as he looked at her. Once, things got so bad in class that a teacher was gone just because a fire based Elementor once blew themselves up, which ended up with her kicked out of school... Nanashi said with a heavy sigh. Hopefully this year is different. He would comment before looking at the new girl. By the way, I'm Nanashi Kuzunoha. Nanashi would get off his chair before introducing himself. So Mistun, huh? I'm Khosbainan. He would say.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:51 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Elementor Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tala had to admit, with the female's silence he felt she'd perhaps misunderstood his attempt at introducing himself - especially with the seemingly blank look that followed...but as her warming smile returned, he felt relieved - at least until she started scribbling in her pad. At this point, Tala would tilt his head, baffled as to why she hadn't said anything before blinking as after a few minutes, she would hold the paper out to him.

Dropping his gaze to the note in her hand it took a moment for his brain to engage and after a second longer he realised he should take it and urged his hand forward - seeming to forget the world around them as he opened it up to read. "Air...eh...lee...Eyrli" he mumbled this quietly, then lifted his gaze to confirm with her that he was saying it right? He could almost sense the excitement in her writing as he read it and it was then that he would glance around the classroom which was rather silent for the usually lively Elementors there... Perhaps she was passing notes so they didn't disturb the calm? That would make sense...

As she motioned for him to turn over the page, he would look down at the note again, flipping it over to reveal the question she had written on the other side - at first, he opened his mouth to speak, then felt it worth perhaps keeping with the theme and instead reached back for the paper that he had been drawing on.

"This is my first day back for a while, I guess I'm a little nervous," with quite a large piece of parchment, there was little need to turn it over - he just needed to write around some of the plants and creatures he'd drawn, "It's not that I'm not keen on people...I'm just..." he paused, unsure how to explain that he didn't know how to be around them, he was used to being on his own - and any friends he did make, he found he pushed them away, or scared them off... "...Not used to a lot of interaction I guess?" Tearing the parchment carefully so not to disturb any of the other pictures he'd drawn, he folded it neatly before holding it out for her to take.

As an unfortunate turn of events, their fingers connected at this point and Tala immediately relinquished his hold of the paper and drew his hand back, watching as the note dropped to the floor with a soft 'thap' before discretely brushing the touch from his hand and lifting his anxious gaze to her...

How stupid of him to react in such a way, he felt the fool, but as their tutor seemed to still not have arrived, he took the opportunity to gather up his things and take his leave, cursing himself silently as he left the room and returned to his Dorm.

[ ~ Tala leaves Class for Day Flip ~ ]

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Voice of Aegis

Yami Miyagawa

Ghost254

The-DJ-Ghost

BIueEssence

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Eyrli, Griselda, Catherine, Nora and Nanashi
Feeling: Curious, nervous, then slightly embarrassed
OoC Apologies for the change, but figured I'd use the moment as Day Flip snuck up on me.... -_-'

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : elementor classroom | status : taken | mood : mostly good | company : everyone in the area | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC :

The princess heard that the newcomer, Nora, was from Mistun, her home village being pale in comparison with Cathy's home kingdom. More important, Nanashi was the one narrating about the past incident that left most of the students in shambles, with Cathy and Zelda having to venture to the infirmary as soon as possible. That was a painful incident indeed, but she had to move on. Cathy smiled once the wind Elementor was finished with his words. "Nice to meet you, Nora. My name's Catherine, and this is Zelda, my girlfriend. She has potential to do great things despite being a commoner. Well... it's still a work in progress but she'll reach my level someday." It was to let the other know that Zelda's road was not an easy one. Even the princess had to work hard in her own way to become who she was today.

But sadly, the time for the conversation was limited, since classes were over for the day. With that, Catherine picked up her things and left the classroom, allowing Zelda time to catch up just in case. Advanced combat would be next on the list tomorrow and she was getting excited.

-- End of Interaction --

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

TalaMaxwell

Voice of Aegis

BIueEssence

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 am

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

Eryli was about to take back the note when the boy seemed to freak as their fingers briefly made contact, causing the paper to drop to the ground. She couldn't help but give off the action of a laugh being held back. before waving her hand to try and reassure him. Before anything else could happen though Tala seemed to just grab his stuff and leave. She watched him for a moment before she picked up the note to read it. This left a slightly saddened look on her face. Man... It must be bad for him. I can't forgive myself if I just ignore this... Thus she decided to make it her mission to help him grow more comfortable. Suddenly bursting with energy she jumped up onto the seat and clenched her fists before hopping off and taking her notebook and pen. The Elementor gave a wave to the remaining classmates before leaving with a spring in her step.

~ Eryli left for Day Flip ~

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Motivated | Company: No-one | Wearing: [Her Dress] ⏋

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

BIueEssence

The-DJ-Ghost

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:22 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

TalaMaxwell

Voice of Aegis

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 16 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

The time was getting pretty late as the sun began to set. Class ws son ending and people around were just conversing and everything. Nanashion the other hand knew that it would be pretty late if he stayed any longer than necessary. Anyway, welcome to the school and everything. Nanashi would say to Nora as he would rather his bags, and hop out the window of the classroom before leaping from roof to roof. ((Exits to next day))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:24 am
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

"Yeah, it's nice to meet everyone." Nora smiled and waved to the few students who began leaving including Nanashi who jumped out the window onto the roof. "Everyone seems so nice," Nora thought with a smile. "I think I'll like it here." Since most had already begun leaving or already left, Nora grabbed her bag, checking to make sure she had everything she needed, and headed for the door as her smile grew bigger with every step. She had Beginner Combat next and to say she was excited to fight and see just how strong the other students here were was definitely an understatement.

[Exit for day flip]

Elementor | First Year
Abilities | 0 hrs used
OOC:

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:05 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

The most eventful thing that happened in Elementor class was the introduction of Nora. It is the first time Griselda has ever seen her, and while this redheaded commoner did not speak a word, she did her best not to look like a downer in front of the newcomer, especially when Catherine mentioned her name. The rest of the classroom proceedings was nothing special except for any of the new students. A lesson was learned, an assignment was given, and they will have something to do as homework to bring back for the next class. She made sure to take good notes with her pen and paper as the lesson went on, and when they were free to go, she gathered her belongings and caught up with Catherine outside. From that point, she spent some time trying to be cheerful with the princess.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH

➼ WARDROBE
[What I can afford]

➼ OOC
[End of the Day Post]

Voice of Aegis
Tala Maxwell
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
BlueEssence
The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:51 am
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
{{Entering for new RP day}}

❖Fortunately enough, this time Relesta was the first to arrive at the classroom, as a respectable teacher should. She was unable to meet the students on the first day, her personal life taking unexpected turns that made her cause the lack of self presence on their time for learning, but that was different, now that things have returned to normal and she was ready to teach. Dressed in her usual style, with eyes scanning every bit on her view, Relesta walked into the class and sat at her designed desk, in front of all the student chairs. Carefully, she placed her books on top of her table and opened a few, the elementor's sight reading some of the material to bring to mind all that she had prepared previously, even if it was not that much information to collect as this class would be to understand her students and their strengths, along with weaknesses and other notes that should be taken into consideration in the future.

Now, having everything laid out in front of her, Relesta placed both hands on the surface, fingers crossed between each other as fists complemented themselves. Her posture without fault, back straight and chin up, with an air of authority but not of overwhelming superiority, as that would give off the wrong idea. Beneath the table, legs crossed in a relaxed pose, only one of the pair of boots having its sole in contact with the ground. For the moment she would scan the room and take breaks of few seconds to look down upon her own material, to pass the time until students came in and introduced themselves to her, as she would do to them.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Quote:

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:37 am
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

[Enter for new RP day]

As Nora walked through the door for another day of class, she noticed a strong-looking woman with dark hair and tan skin who radiated an aura of authority. "She must be the teacher. Maybe she was sick the other day so she wasn't here for class." Nora thought as she quietly closed the door before walking up before the teacher. "Hello, ma'am. I'm Nora Park I'm a first year so I just recently joined here. It's nice to meet you." She bowed deeply with a smile before setting her things in the spot she had sat in before. Taking a deep breath and blowing it out through her nose, Nora took a seat and planted her hands flat on the desk while she waited for the rest of the students to file into the room. "I wonder what today will be like," Nora thought as her fingers rhythmically tapped against the desk. Maybe I'll learn more about my raiment and how to control it. Hopefully."

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | As seen
Abilities | 0 hrs used
OOC:

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:15 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda's relaxed mood today is an improvement over the sour attitude she had in the past two days. She has taken to writing to help her deal with her personal grievances and regrets. The free day also gave her a chance to work on her own personal studies. Her failure to acquire the blacksmith apprenticeship in the summer does not mean she should not quit her dream. Whatever this day will bring her, surely she will be more willing to participate. Upon entering the Elementor classroom, two other figures were there. One is the new arrival from last class Nora Park. The other is none other the woman who Griselda and Catherine saw at the blacksmith shop during the summer. She must be the new Elementor teacher. This redhead bowed politely toward her teacher and classmate before taking a seat. With any new teacher, Griselda has no idea what to expect. However, she is ready to take on any challenge.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH

➼ WARDROBE
[What I can afford]

➼ OOC
[]

BlueEssence
Enlightened Savagery

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖Sharp eyes that had attended only to the books and the area around shifted rapidly to run into the sight of a young woman, a student, as she walked in from the beautiful halls the Academy presented. Relesta took notice of her carefully closing the door behind, a small sign of respect that would be considered in that first impression. Alas, the girl approached the teacher and introduced herself with a bow that exposed nothing but good education. "Nice to meet you as well, Nora. I'm Relesta Conisza, and it's also my first year here" ,the older woman commented before letting Nora make way to her seat, as others were awaited to join them. Sure enough, another student walked in, the same young who Relesta herself had seen days prior with company speaking to the well mannered blacksmith. It was quite funny to the teacher to know one of her students was around to see her purchase a weapon, but considering the location, it was likely that the girl was used to weapons just as well. The way she came into the room and offered nothing short of a polite bow offered some pondering to the magma manipulator, as notes were mentally made on how her personality could be like. There was still much to gather from them, but with her experience in dealing with first impressions, these two were excellent as far as she could tell, albeit one more than the other.

Well, as time went on, the world's clock continued to tick away the seconds, minutes and hours, but no other student seemed to be coming around even after the correct hour had passed. There was nothing the teacher could do besides letting the ones higher in rank to her know of this event. For the moment, there were other matters to attend to. The first would be to interact with the two who entered her 'domain'. Fortunately for them, with the lack of students, the usual disciple she dealt to the fresh minds would be less military than standard, as with less people, less need for extensive formal attitude. And along with that, Relesta rose from her seat, went around the large wooden desk and stood in front of all the chairs, gazing down at the students with a serious expression the second her boots halted, having no real sign of intimidation or anything that could make her seem to be on the offensive. With a female's deep voice, firm in tone and confident in her words, she spoke, "Alright, first and foremost, let me introduce myself to you, young one" ,her eyes directed straight towards Griselda, "I'm Relesta Conisza, nice to make your acquaintance, and could you tell me your name?" ,perhaps this introduction was quite rushed, but with the time spent dealing with waiting had already consumed some of the period she found too precious to be wasted in such manner.

Then, after getting the student's name and ending the interaction on that matter, her eyes began to switch from one female to the other, her mind taking in every detail and conjuring ways to go forth into this class. "I would like to know basically what your raiments are, and what you can do with that power so far, techniques or anything similar. If you don't feel like sharing it out loud, you can come here and whisper it to me. Is that alright?" ,she asked them without overwhelming authority over her words, but they were firm as steel, and her gaze naturally fierce. She had to admit though, it was good to return to class and enter that mind state once more.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Yami Miyagawa

BIueEssence

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers