Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Still having her eyes drawn onto the wonderful Diviner student, Silme would find herself oddly drawn to her in a way she couldn't explain. She had placed a great amount of trust into her and it had paid off along with a few memories which didn't belong to her. Maybe it was entirely too quick to trust her, but the fae would have to find some way to make it up to her, along with everyone else present. Lelyna was to be brought back into her quarters for the day, the process exhausting her for the day. While she would be her main goal in recovering memories, Silme didn't want to outright kill her for it. Maybe in the future, they could set up a schedule. Once or twice a week would be fine. Enough time to space out sessions and recover fully.

Elohari spoke to the fae as she answered. "I...saw many thing. I was hurt before I awoke in the tree. Something had wounded me gravely. After healing myself...I believe I fell asleep where I awakened a short while ago." She began, moving to face the Diviner teacher. "I also saw a village, inhabited by my kind. I was only a child but it seems so clear...An elder fairy that was my grandfather, The Farseer. I am not sure what this means, but this is a step in the right direction." Lelyna spoke of continuing tomorrow. A moment of hesitation for Silme was going to shout in agreement. "I do not wish to push you past your limits, Lelyna. Please, see how you are feeling tomorrow and we can speak further then." Offering the girl a smile as she left, the fae bid Gannon farewell before turning to the two remaining people at the table. "I thank you both for your assistance. Elohari, if I may ask, I would like to request your permission to allow me to attend the next Diviner class."

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Everyone seemed to continue to excuse themselves. It seemed none were as curious as Elohari about Silme. Elohari smiled as she was excited and touched to know regardless, Silme would answer her question and stick with her for a moment more. Elohari watched her for a moment as Silme attempted to gather her head, sort out just what she saw and understand it as well. Elohari eyes remained on the fae for a little longer, watching the lovely thing speak.

Her gaze would break for a moment as Elohari brought a finger to tap rhythmically and slow against the butt of her chin. "Hmm." Elohari collected her thoughts and attempted to remember the details that was offered to her. "I will try and do some studies... In particular the Farseer." Elohari spoke up, hand slowly moving back down to her lap as she offered a smile "Perhaps you are a little more important that we originally thought." Elohari had a feeling perhaps she was talking to someone of.... nobility. She wasn't sure if nobility would be the best suited word, but in blunt human terms it would do.

Silme would ask about returning to class, her eyebrows picked up and gave a surprised tilt to her head. "You enjoyed my class? I do thank you." She'd give a small nod and smile "You are welcome anytime, I woud be delighted." Elohari smiled warmly at her. "But for now let us call it a night. The sun, it is setting." Her head moved to the glass windows, the sun slowly creeping down into the land. "Have a delightful night Silme. I will see you soon, yes?" Elohari would stand and give a final bow before bidding herself adue.

-exit-

⚪Emotion - Curiousxxx
⚫Who - Silmexxx
⚪Outfit [Dress] Capexxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
Neryem

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:53 pm
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken exhaled as he didn't seem to get a answer from the woman who was serving him before she got distracted. So he himself allowed himself to get distracted and wandered to the feast to get a piece of food before retreating to the dorms for the night.

After a nights rest. Mainly of him waking up every two hours and sighing as he forced himself back to sleep. He headed to the library. His clothes somewhat shabby as he wasn't fully dressed for the winter. But he was warm for indoors. On his back sat his backpack full of writing supplies such as quills and bottles of inks. His hood was down and in his crossed arms he held two books. In Between his digits (fingers) he also rolled a piece of silk repeatedly taking in its texture.

His eyes darted around the library as he entered. He was looking for Elijah mainly, only so he could give him his gift. That's how this festival worked right? Gifts to all ones friends.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

EDIT (26/12/17)

Draken exhaled as he had been in the library for hours and not seen another soul. So he exited the building.

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: Couldnt think what to add to a entrance post alone so .. yay?

LocationThe library
ActionWandering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:33 pm

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Back at the festival:

Willow puzzled over the bird's babbling. Branwen had now mentioned something not being all four main elements, which was strange in the least. Her attention was then turned back to Patrick, who asked if she wanted to lead the way. After shaking her head to decline, she let him lead the way. Then he asked if she wanted to bring someone, to which she also shook her head. She let him lead her out of the Festival, and through the academy.

-Enter Willow & Patrick-

Just as Willow thought, there was a scarce amount of people in the Library. Only one or two people, presumably the introverted book nerds, were in the Grand Library at this time. After sitting down at a table, Willow gestured for Patrick to sit.

"So how does your Raiment work?"
                                                        ╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Festival Market Streets, then the Library.
                                                        𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Rick & Branwen
                                                        𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: White cloak, hood down,
                                                        𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nosy.
                                                        𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
                                                        𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~
                                                        𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: [x]

Tala Maxwell

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:52 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Leaving Festival and Arriving at the Library ~

Branwen had proceeded to mumble to herself as they left the Festival and made their way back towards the Academy. Feeling a sense of mistrust from the girl, Rick was content to lead the way, knowing how strange it all must feel to have a stranger invite her to a meeting with her deceased Grandmother,

He would attempt small talk as they walked, occasionally lifting a hand to stroke a finger across Branwen's head before finally reaching the doorway to the Library; From here, he would step ahead, bowing his head slightly as he pulled the door open to allow her to step inside. Rick would then follow, casting a glance around the Library before nodding quietly to himself as he spotted the handful of stray students clearly avoiding the Festivities with a little solitary reading. They shouldn't be too much trouble, but perhaps they would sit away from them just to be safe.

Releasing Bran as he pulled off his Poncho, Rick would drape it over the back of the chair upon which he'd been offered to sit, "Well, it works in a manner of ways really," taking a second to straighten out his clothes, Rick would take a seat, watching as the White Raven landed upon the table before them, her gaze seemingly upon something - or perhaps someone, although the latter of which he could already see.

With a quieter location, he was able to focus more and although she'd kept her distance at first, a somewhat weathered female with Striking Red Eyes had finally decided to make herself known to him and approach.

She wore quite smart attire, perhaps that of a much earlier era than the one they were in now, yet clearly adjusted for more of a working lifestyle? He couldn't quite put his finger on her exact means of employment, but the clothing certainly allowed for easy movement and perhaps the opportunity to hide things if the need arose?

"I tend to keep it on the quiet," his eyes would drift around the room momentarily, "If people found out, I'd be inundated with visitors, both Earth and Spirit Bound...and the latter are sometimes quite difficult to get rid of..." He would look towards the female who had joined them, she was somewhat opaque, neither there, nor invisible. "Do you know what your Grandmother looks like? Because you certainly have a follower," he would smile before explaining briefly the older woman's attire before noting her distinguishable Red Eyes,

"Thief." Seeming to sense that Rick was trying to work out the female's role in life, Branwen would lean forward, staring at the woman who seemed to narrow her eyes, "Outcast...!"

"Don't be rude, Bran." Rick would frown, lightly pinching the Raven's Beak together so she couldn't spout anything else that might be deemed offensive... "She usually sees them first, but if I'm looking, then I see many." He would explain how he'd had to learn to 'avoid' looking at the spirits, for if they knew he could see them, they would try and interact. "It's not really something I can switch off unfortunately, but it does have its benefits..." he wouldn't go into detail, but being able to see spirits had proven to be an advantage once or twice in his past,

"She seems to be getting a little impatient," Rick noted that the woman had folded her arms, "Is there anything you want to say to Willow, here?" he would tilt his head, hoping to encourage the woman to speak before reacting somewhat sheepishly as she growled something back to him, "Erm... Does the sentence, "Don't Trust Anyone" mean anything to you?" He didn't quite know what to make of that, but hoped Willow trusted him enough to believe he was being honest.

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Patrick's Cold Weather Clothes
Patrick's Inside Clothes
With: Branwen, Willow,
Feeling: Confident
OoC My brain kinda went splat towards the end then...haha, Hope it's okay =D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:29 am

══════════════════════════════════════
                                                    Willow listened to Patrick begin to explain his Raiment, saying that he liked to keep it on the low to avoid visitors, which is understandable. If people suddenly learned they could talk to their deceased family, Patrick would never sleep. Willow considered herself lucky that she got Patrick to at least somewhat divulge. He then asked if she knew what her grandmother looked like, which recieved a shake of her head. She only knew her grandmother probably had red eyes, and white hair, like. She knew her grandmother was a Celebrar, and a thief. It confirmed with Willow that it was her Grandmother when Branwen said 'Thief.' And 'Outcast.'. Though Patrick thought the bird was being rude, it was the truth. Willow listened to Patrick farther explain, saying Branwen usually sees the spirits first, and implied he usually doesn't look for the spirits. He then said that her grandmother seemed to be getting impatient. Patrick asked the woman if she wanted to say anything to Willow, and then asked her is 'Don't Trust Anyone' meant anything to her. She looked at him, desperately trying to see if he was lying, but alas, it was the truth. If that's truly what her Grandmother wants, so be it. The woman was an amazing Celebrar, Willow's idol. The only one in her family that could've understood her. So after casting a look at Patrick and Branwen, Willow briskly exited.

- Exit Willow -

══════════════════════════════════════

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Grand Library
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Gannon & Brageet, Elohari.
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen.
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Curious
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A book
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: There! Now y'all can post!
                                                    𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: [x]

the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                    Queen Hera Kami
                                                    Neryem
                                                    Tala Maxwell
                                                    Raiyun

Erythyr

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Standing behind the library’s reception desk, Elijah stood studying the registration roster for his books. Currently he had more than thirty books checked out and half of them were overdue. If it was one thing he hated, it was when his precious books weren’t returned on time. He didn’t mind the students borrowing them, but he liked knowing where they were and making sure they were taken care of after being borrowed. A late book meant it could be lost or heaven forbid, damaged. Tala Maxwell had been the most recent student to do both to one of his precious books. He’d lost the book in the woods, during an attack, only to have the book get picked up by said attacker and returned to him, muddy, wet and just all around…disheveled. Tala was on his list. for the time being.

Sighing, he frowned. He’d have to ask Willow to speak to her peers about the missing books. He would have done it himself, but he was expecting a visit from his dear friend, and fellow book enthusiast, Fidal, today and he didn’t want to miss it. Puttering around the reception desk in the meantime, he did what he could to keep busy. It was a new semester and he anticipated that today wouldn’t be too busy – all the better to have Fidal visit him today. Excited by what treasures and gems his friend might bring, Elijah had a smile on his face and a spring in his step as he re-shelved various books and tomes around the library.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Tala Maxwell

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Excited LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli

~~~{Enter}~~~

The halls of the Academy were abustle with students trying to get to their classes. Fidal would of had trouble navigating the chaos while holding a box of books if he were an ordinary man. However this was the Bunny Butler, master of chaos! Spade the unyielding! And he was used to it by now. He could reas the students pretty well enough to know when to zip by and when to wait for a tick. His first day here wasn't so graceful.

It wasn't long before his dance through the students brought him to the Library, second home to his now good friend Elijah. Taking a moment to compose himself, he entered with the care and quiet the great place of knowledge deserved. He had been delivering faithfully to Eli for a while now, but every time he saw the Library he was at least a little bit amazed.

Setting down the box, he smiled at his buddy. "Hello Eli, I brought you everything you asked for. I've also thrown in a couple of books that have been selling well as donation. Strangely, one of them is a book on the care of cacti. Oh, and I made you this." Fidal reached into the box to pull put a fruit tart garnished in some of Eli's favorite fruits. Fidal didn't share the extreme sweet tooth the librarian had, but they did share the same taste when it came to that confection.

Out Of Cardsdoot doot

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:13 am
User Image

Silme had managed to gain enough energy to wake up from her bed in Kayl's room and venture outside the dorm area. Of course, the cold weather still impacted her greatly on the count of her hibernation schedule that was in utter disarray. She fluttered down the halls in a restless state, occasionally bumping into the wall or almost careening into a nearby student. Luckily, she managed to pull herself out of a collision and continued on while mumbling about how much she needed to wake up. She had finally finished off those leftovers of the dried vegetables Kayl had set out for her, but it was not enough to wake her up fully, sadly. Her wings fluttered along as usual, leaving behind a faint dust every so often from collecting so much during her day long nap recently. Perhaps a quick visit to the library would jog her mind up a bit for a while. It would be too risky to just go and fall asleep on Jesse in the shifter class. Not unless her fox form had pockets she could fit into.

"Here we are..." Silme mumbled to herself and flew inside. She hung around the entrance in hopes of seeing Kayl or Lelyna to no avail. Nobody here but the librarian and his books, and he was currently missing from the front entrance of the room. The fae would fly further inside towards the magical creatures section, as she had done so many times before. It had become a ritual at this point due to constantly asking for people to lay out the same books. She was here to make sure there was not anything that she might have missed. A good portion of her memory had been recovered thanks to Lelyna's efforts, enough to where she knew most of the background of her race. It never hurt to be sure, however.

Finding the book still available, next came getting somebody to get it free for her, which was usually the hardest part. Silme moved outside the isle and caught ear of a conversation nearby. Two men(?) were standing in the open, one with black hair and the other with white. Ironically, the white haired male was handsome, possibly holding a few crushes of his own among the student population. Even the fairy could admit that she would fall for him if she was human. His friend would be one of the many shifters around, possessing ears that could have belong to a rabbit or some kind of other creature. He was quite short, Silme mistaking him for a female before she was close enough to observe him fully. Perfect. One of them would do nicely! She soared over to them before hovering near the black haired male's head. Once within range, she carefully landed on top of him and sat down. Hopefully the both of them would not be able to see her. Otherwise this was going to quickly become awkward. Looking at the librarian, the fae would wait patiently for her turn to speak.

Valiant Fenris

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah almost didn’t notice Fidal walk into the library, almost. Turning to glance at who might be entering his domain, a wide grin spread across his lips as he caught sight of his long-eared friend. “Fidal! My friend!” Elijah said, his voice slightly echoing around the space. He knew it was a library, his library, and that quieter voices were required, but the room was currently empty, so the louder tone wasn’t too out of place – even lower voices would slightly echo in here anyway.

Quick to come over to meet his friend, he offered Fidal a friendly hug before he peeked into the box he’d brought with him. Much to his surprise, and delight, the Bunny Butler had brought him a sweet treat. Taking it carefully in hand, he hummed happily, leaning in to sniff at the pastry with delight. “Oh, Fidal…you spoil me, truly. Apple Danishes, such a subtle sweetness and so perfect for this winter weather. Thank you, my friend.” Careful, he placed the treat aside to be eaten later with his tea. Dusting his hands off, ridding them of any excess sugars, he looked back to the box.

His raiment was quick to activate, his senses swimming in the new knowledge that Fidal had brought into his domain. “Oh! You’ve brought some of the history texts concerning the Eastern Kingdoms! I’ve been itching to get some more information on those tribes. How did you know?” He gave Fidal a suspicious smirk. It was possible that Elijah had mentioned it in the past and merely forgotten – although with his memory, that wasn’t likely. Then again, Fidal was a Bunny Butler for a reason.

The box was filled with treasures – in his opinion, Fidal was more of a wish granter than a butler, but then again, given Elijah’s weakness for books, anyone who brought him such goodies was a wish granter in his mind. Facing his friend, he leaned against the reception desk, eager to catch up. “How have you been, Fidal? How’s the shop?” There was no doubt in his mind that Fidal had done well with the crowd the Festival had brought in. Who didn’t love a good book on a long winter’s night?

As the two conversed, the strangest thing happened. Out of the corner of his eye, Elijah caught sight of some movement. Curious, he looked over to see what could possibly be flitting around his library, only to catch sight of the most curious little thing. Speechless, he didn’t say anything as it flitted over and landed on Fidal’s head. Blinking in disbelief, he couldn’t help but interrupt Fidal. “Fidal…I don’t mean to interrupt…but you have the most curious little creature seated upon your head…” Anyone else might have thought Elijah had finally gone mad, but as he spoke, the little creature seemed to realize that he could see her, as if that wasn’t possible. Had he finally gone mad? Was this how it happened? With little winged creatures flitting around his library? He truly hoped Fidal felt the little thing on his head, if not, Elijah might need to go see Merek in the infirmary…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Neryem

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Confused LOCATION ▬ ❝ Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli, Silme

Before Eli could catch the rabbit in a hug, Fidal quickly removed his top hat. Fidal returned the hug and said nothing as Eli rifled through the box,
                                          Finding his treat and shifting through the books. When he came to the history books the butler could only chuckle. Of course he would have gotten books his friend would mention.

"As always, I am doing well. Staying happy and healthy. The shop is doing well. I made a mint this festival, so I threw in a couple extra books for you." Seeing others happy made Fidal happy in return and the zealous nature Eli had for books was no different. As the rabbit was thinking about asking the man for his end of the bargain, usually some bit of knowledge foreign to him, something peculiar happened.

First, his ears pointed themselves up, turning and tilting, trying to find the source of small wingbeats. Then his nose began to twitch as a slightly sweet aroma wafted by.
                                          It was like a flower was fluttering by. Then, suddenly, he felt something land on his head. "Well, Eli, unless we are both mad, I believe you are right, as usual."

Normally he would have brushed the thing off by now, but Elijah's remark and demeanour seemed as though whatever he saw was not inherently dangerous. His own instincts confirmed as much as well. Satisfied that he was not in danger, Fidal just let whatever it was sit on his head. After all, it was not heavy enough to provide discomfort, and tje rabbit quite liked the flower smell.

Out Of Cardsdoot

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image

To her surprise, the two seemed to have stopped their conversation as the librarian spoke aloud at seeing her. "You can see me?" The fae asked in disbelief, leaning closer while making sure not to fall off of her black haired perch. "How queer. It is not often I find a human with an ability to see my kind. You must possess keen sight." She complimented Eli while standing up again on top of the unknown male's head, making careful to not step on any part of his ears or anything important. Once fully standing up, Eli could see how small the magical creature was in comparison to most of the things nearby. She barely stood at a foot tall! Sylrenya would jump from atop the student's head as her wings beat rapidly once more. The scent of flowers and other herbal mixes filled the air as she flew over to face the white haired male in front of her. "I am Sylrenya. Charmed." She offered a curtsy before continuing. "I have come here before with a student named Jesse. I was hoping to gain access to a book on magical creatures, fae in particular. I would explain, but I am afraid it is quite a long story."

Valiant Fenris

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

To hear Fidal say that he did, in fact, feel the little creature on the top of his head, filled Elijah with great relief. There was no way the two of them were sharing in a delusion – unless it was the effect of someone's raiment? But then again, this little creature seemed very real. To his further amazement, the creature spoke to him, addressing him directly as if it were surprised that he could see it.

The voice, although light, was feminine in quality and led Elijah to believe that the little creature was a female of her species. He smiled a little at her comment about ‘keen sight’. Given his talents and his thirst for knowledge, he wondered if he possessed some latent ability that he hadn’t been previously aware of. In any case, the little female was quite interesting.

Elijah watched as she stood up on Fidal’s head and then jumped into the air, her wings fluttering rapidly as she hovered there. The sultry scent of flowers and herbs filled the air as she came closer, a light breeze created by her wings. As she flew closer to him, he kept his gaze locked upon her, at a loss as to what he should say or do.

As she introduced herself to him, curtseying elegantly, he smiled, charmed by her. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sylrenya. My name is Elijah Isaacs and this is my friend Fidal Taquel” He said first gesturing to himself with a small bow and then to Fidal. Given his friends confused look, it seemed that Fidal could hear Sylrenya but not see her. How curious…

“You require a book?” How had he not been aware that a creature such as she had been visiting his library? Had Willow been aware of these visits? He wished he’d been present when she’d first arrived! He had so many questions. “Fae? Don’t tell me…are you one of the mystical fae?” He knew that many people claimed that the fae inhabited the Eoana forest, but he’d never seen proof of such claims, yet here was a fae hovering right in front of his face!
═══════════════════╝

Vaniant Fenris

neryem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy and curious LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli, Sylrenya

Fidal would wait quietly. The two seemed completely interested in each other. So much so that Fidal could feel the weight lift off his head and he could hear the fluttering make its way closer to Elijah. He didn't really have any questions. With all the fantasy books he read, and all of the magic in the world, he believed that Sylrenya was as she said.

When Eli introduced him, the butler gave the most professional bow he could. "I am at your service Lady Sylrenya." When she mentioned a book about Fae, Fidal had to think hard. He knew of one, but forgot how he knew. Was there one at the store, or gere? Ir did he see it in the distributor's catalogs? He would have to look into it later.

For now, he waited to see if his friend knew anything Eli was a genius, with knowledge on the widest variation of topics. He was ravenous for information, so Eli probably ran across such a book.

Out Of CardsDoot BOOM

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 am
User Image

"It is most wonderful to meet you, Elijah and Fidal." The fae spun around to smile at the shifter, though it appeared as if he lacked the vision to notice her. Thankfully, he could still hear here voice and wings fluttering. There were even more ways of detecting her presence, such as that nice little draft her wings created or something like the scent of flora, ironically lavender. The two before her were much more polite than she had initially thought. Maybe the humans around the academy were...different. It was a pretty large assumption for her kind, but the spreading word of coexistence with humans would have to wait until she returned to her home, wherever that may be.

The subject of the book came up again as Fidal pledged his services to her, along with Elijah possibly doing the same. Before so, he pertained if she was actually a fae, one of the creatures of a book she was attempting to acquire once more. Sylrenya spun back around to face Elijah with a single nod. It was always so interesting to see the human's expressions once they realized they had met such a fantastical creature only really described in books. "I am, yes. Though without boring you with details, I stumbled upon a student two months ago without any memory of who I was, or what thing I was. Then a few other students, Kayl, Lelyna, even Ganon and Elohari have assisted me in recovering my memories. If you so desire, I can answer any questions that you two may have. Do not feel cautious about asking them, I am well versed in what your kind may ponder about the fae." She gave a smile before yawning again, flying over to the librarian's shoulder, her restlessness getting the better of her once more. On the way there, her wings would slow their beating, causing her to have crashed onto the floor below had it not been for clutching the male's attire. The fae climbed up before sitting down again. "My apologies, gentlemen. My kind grows weary in the winter. We fall into hibernation, with periods of getting up to eat dispersed in between. As you can see, I am still in such state."

Valiant Fenris

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff