Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:14 am
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Jace awoke to yet another cold morning, though mercifully it was not as bad as the last one. He had not awoken to the knocking of the paige, this time having slept through it due to his own ill suited nature for the current weather. 'At least there is less of a chance of my untimely demise.' He thought to himself. He would slowly, hesitantly, escape the sweet embrace of his warm bed for the coldness of the room above his sheets. Shivering, and huddling in on himself to try and get warmer, he immediately went about his new cold routine. A hot bath immediately followed by donning thick and warm clothes after he dried, making sure Ophelia and Hamlet were both well fed and insulated, before preparing to go to class. Seeing what time it was after he woke, his efforts were hastened as he tried to rush to make it to class on time. Scarcely having eaten himself before leaving the room in a run and wave to his dual-headed snake.
-Left dorm-
The way to the class was thankfully mostly in doors. While still cold, it was nothing compared to the snowstorm he experienced. Not to mention, he was for once full on running to try and make it to class. Primarily so that he would not have to run laps outside where he was likely to freeze to death again from exertion, but with the secondary benefit of warming him up. The falling snow may have been a nice sight, if he were in doors, but it only reminded him of that horrific snowstorm he nearly died going to class for. Apparently he was not the only one who vied for this course of action to reach class nor was he the only late one.
-Enter Class-
As he came upon the class, he found another girl bent over in the doorway as if from exertion. 'Probably running to class like I had been.' He thought to himself. He slowed his run, feeling tiredness already taking over him. He really needed to train his endurance more. It was a relief as he felt himself slow down, but he found his steps feeling more labored as a result. Give the body an inch, and it goes into full on rest mode. At least for him. Panting himself, he would walk up behind the girl as he kept his gaze carefully above her. "Excuse me Miss... But may I pass?" He would ask, needing to pause to catch his breath halfway through it. He spoke in a formal, if clearly out of breath, tone and kept his voice only low enough for her to hear. He did not desire any embarrassment on her part. His eyes would travel past her to the class itself and see the teacher, to which he would raise his voice just enough to be audible. "I apologize for my lateness... The weather has ill effect on me." He would offer a small respectful nod of his head to her... not quite being able to bow where he was currently positioned.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC:

Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

NDG Void

benihime213

BIueEssence

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:50 am
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys finally felt the beating of her heart slow just as she appeared to be in someone's way/ The page boy had been small and squirrelly enough to slip in and out without it being a problem for him or her. Her classmate, however, was a bit taller. She felt her face grow pink again as he tried to speak to the room around her rear. She cleared her throat and stood. The teen turned enough to give an apology from the profile point of view before half-scurrying, half-limping to a nearby available seat. While Leo had mentioned training outside, the class had not moved to do so just yet, which gave her time to rest from her run and accidental injury this morning. Once she was seated, the young female made a motion to attempt to peel the pants from her leg to allow whatever scrapes or bruises were there the ability to air out a bit. She tried to do so quietly, so as not to draw any more attention to herself. Nephthys looked up to her left to find Camilla happily talking to a puppy she was also petting. 'how sweet' she thought to herself as she shifted in her seat a bit to avoid the hip she'd hit making contact with the chair or desk itself. A muffled sort of whimper escaped her, in spite of herself. She found a bit of irony in hurting herself on the way to combat class as opposed to getting injured while actually combating her classmates or an enemy.

╚══════..═╝

Ghost264
Tala Maxwell
NDG Void"
benehime213

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora watched with a smile as their teacher entered the room. She looked very happy despite looking somewhat bigger than Nora remembered. When she announced that she was pregnant Nora grinned and congratulated her on the news while she returned the water she had been practicing with back into her water bottle and set it on the floor. "I'd love to go out and do some training today! I could really use the practice!" Nora chimed in after hearing Camilla's response. She wasn't as skilled as Camilla when it came to hand-to-hand combat or using weapons, but with the inspirations Rhysian had given her yesterday she was determined to hone her skills today and work hard.

Nora's gaze turned towards the door as Jace and the newest student enter the room rather awkwardly after bumping into each other. Nora stood up, greeting both of them with a smile as she stretched her arms. "Hey Jace, are you feeling any better today from the cold? Ready to do some training today?"

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | Combat gear / Red Coat
Abilities | 10 mins used
Cooldown | 30 minute rest | 4 hrs 50 mins left
OOC:

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:55 am
User Image
User Image

Jace felt slightly bad for the girl in front of him who seemed flustered and offered him an apology before quickly moving away. He had not meant to cause her any embarrassment, but perhaps in his slight fatigue for rushing to class he may have misspoke given the expression he saw on her face. He felt truly sorry for that, especially upon seeing her slightly limp to a seat. He would have to apologize to her at some point, but he was still awaiting a response from the professor given the first time he came to class. However, it seemed he was getting no such answer as of yet and he was thinking of how to approach the girl he accidentally embarrassed. 'How shall I phrase it? I am sorry I embarrassed you by bringing attention to your position?... No that sounds entirely wrong... hmm... Do I need specify it?' He wondered to himself. He wanted to be a bit more careful with his wording this time, unaware the embarrassment stemmed not from his words but by the fact he was barred entry by her rear. The poor noble was oblivious to that being the issue.

However, for better or worse, he would be interrupted before he could seek her out by the sound of a familiar voice. Turning his gaze to the source, he found Nora stretching and smiling as she greeted him and the girl. Jace would smile in a friendly manner to her in return, and bow his head slightly to her as he would respond. "A pleasure to see you again Miss Nora. I am feeling some relief from the cold today, given it is not as severe as last time and that my route to reach here in doors was not blocked so I haven't been exposed long to the worse of it. Thank you for asking, and I shall hopefully do better today than last time. How is the cold treating you?" He would say in a calm tone of voice, being as polite as usual though sounding genuinely grateful as she asked about him. She had been good to him in the time after the attack, and for that she had his respect. The cold thankfully hadn't penetrated as much into his clothing as last time thankfully, and while he could feel it beginning to it would be a bit before it truly took hold of him as bad as usual. That was not to say he was not cold though, but he was able to hide such signs for now and the distraction of present company was helping. He would then look towards the girl he embarrassed, trying to think of what to apologize but was having difficulty before he just sighed and decided he would just go for it. He would turn towards the girl, and offer her a slight bow. "Greetings, I am Jace. I apologize for any embarrassment my words may have brought. In my haste to make it to class, I may have misspoke and for that I do apologize." He would say in a formal tone of voice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC:

Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

NDG Void

benihime213

BIueEssence

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had happily continued rubbing the little pups head and ears. As Nora spoke of wanting to go outside and train, she would watch as the rest of the students didn't seem to share their eagerness. Setting Fea down she would stand up shortly after. " Well, I'm going outside now. Since we have the teachers blessing, and since I didn't hear a lesson plan I'm gonna do some training. If anyone wants to train with me or spar let me know~ " She said to the class as she made her way to the door. Looking back at Fea and then to Tala, she'd wave bye to the little pup. Camilla couldn't make the call for the little one to follow. After all, she wasn't Fea's owner. Leaving the classroom Camilla walked outside. The cold air and snow welcoming her with a stiff breeze. Inhaling slowly she closed her eyes and held her head back. Despite the cold, it was nice to be outside. Moving onto the training field, Camilla would walk to one of the training dummies and prepared herself.

Camilla would wear her coat for now. But once her blood was pumping she'd consider removing it. Striking the dummy while only moving her body from left to right and the occasional ducking or dodging. Camilla visualized an enemy before her striking out at her. She would practice defending while counter-attacking. The book she was reading now talked about attack and defense being nearly one and the same. The philosophy got her excited. The short version of the books basic teaching was that any defense can leave your opponent to an attack if the defense was executed properly. In theory, the counter resulting from the opponents blocked attack will carry the full weight of the user and allow for optimal targeting of vital spots. So this was what she was practicing now. After learning how to properly disarm her opponent this to her was the logical next step. Camilla wouldn't be able to truly practice these teachings without a partner since a lot of it required grabbing and pulling or pushing of the opponent. But for now, she'd practice her positioning.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

-Nymphadora Skywalker-

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

BlueEssence

Benihime213

Ghost254

Annabelle Wolfe

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys was perfectly content sitting there to figuratively lick her wounds when she was approached by the person she'd just held up in the doorway. She paused for a moment after he spoke before a giggle escaped her, forcing her to cover her mouth with her hands. She shook her head furiously and her hands moved from her mouth to her temples. "You misunderstand" She had to steady her breathing, and she could feel her face filling with heat again, which she neither wanted nor could help at this point. "You didn't misspeak. I was- flustered- with myself." She had to resist the urge to roll her eyes to the heavens. The situation was quite silly, in her opinion; but if she tried to ignore it, and him, again she was afraid of making the situation worse. Better to n** it in the bud before she accidentally did offend him or vice versa. "I thought I was the last one to class. I was way later than usual. I paused in the doorway because I thought 'there's no way I'd be blocking anyone's entrance' and come to find out, I was very wrong about that assumption."

Saying it out loud caused another fresh round of giggles and another clasping of her mouth. She tried to save face with a very squeaky
                                  "I'm sorry" as she tried desperately to combat the giggle fit. Her eyes started to brim with tears, despite her attempts to maintain any shred of composure. Suddenly, without warning, one of the empty desks slid across the room, which caused her to snap out of it. Nephthys gasped and practically jumped out of her own seat to her feet. Her face had gone pale as she looked around, making sure she hadn't hurt anyone while also dreading finding any more eyes on her. She crossed her arms in a somewhat defensive manner before apologizing to Jace again. Without waiting on a response, she moved to fetch the desk she'd accidentally pushed with her mind in her elevated emotional state.

╚══════..═╝

NDG Void
Ghost254
BlueEssence
Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora chuckled lightly at Jace's polite response. He was always so formal and polite to everyone, even though they had known each other for months now. She couldn't blame him though, he'd probably been raised like that since the beginning. "The cold isn't too bad for me," Nora said as she folded her hands in her lap. "It's the heat and humidity that I can't really stand... But I'm glad the cold hasn't gotten too bad for you." She added with a smile before she watched her friend turn towards the girl he bumped into on the way here.

She couldn't help but stifle the laugh with her hand as she watched the two awkwardly apologize to each other. Nora was confused to see the other girl let out a fit of giggles, looking like she was crying from laughing so hard. Suddenly one of the empty desks slid across the room, jolting Nora up and into a fighting position as she frantically scanned the room for an attacker. She relaxed once she saw Nephthys apologize and go to move the desk back to its original position. "So that must have been her." Nora thought before she remembered Camilla had left to go train outside. She didn't know nearly as much as the pink-haired girl when it came to fighting, but she had been training a little bit in hand-to-hand combat. "I'm heading out to train outside if anyone wants to come to join!" She announced to the other students as she walked out the door with her things before making her way to the training grounds.

Once she got there, she approached one of the training dummies and began to practice various jabs, uppercuts, and kicks on the dummy while trying to maintain her form like she had been practicing, occasionally she looked over at Camilla to see what she was doing and tried to take note of what kind of attacks she was practicing.

Eventually, Nora noticed groups of students exiting the classroom buildings, so she figured classes were over. Putting her coat and gloves back on, she made her way back to her dorm to rest for the day.

--Exit for next RP Day--

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | Combat gear / Red Coat
Abilities | 10 mins used
Cooldown | 25 minute rest | 4 hrs 50 mins left
OOC:

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Jace was gladdened to hear that the cold, thus far, had little affect on his friend. While the cold seemed to affect him most from those present, as far as he was aware, he still didn't desire his friend or anyone else to suffer from it in equal measure. It was a relief at least that the class itself was not as cold as shifter class was just the other day. 'I may have had more of an issue than merely being late by that point.' He silently noted to himself. For now though he pushed such thoughts aside. Thinking of the cold would only make him more cold in the long run, and he still desired to learn from this class. Though for now the teacher seemed busy or some such, still not having received a reply from his earlier greeting, and as such people were beginning to move about. Nora would then continue her response by mentioning it being heat and humidity that affected her most... something he was familiar with though it did not feel as life threatening as the cold was for him. 'I wonder if there is perhaps an easier way to get used to this cold temperature than just hope my body adapts?' He would wonder to himself.

Jace was thoroughly confused when his apology was met with a quickly suppressed giggles as the woman seemed to need her hands to hold in any more from coming out. 'Have I spoken wrongly yet again? I do not see how...' He thought to himself, honestly confused and wondering what could have caused such a reaction. He would then see her hands release her mouth as they went up to her temples for some reason, one he could not ascertain currently. He was usually fairly adept at reading others, but for some reason he was having difficulty currently. She would then go on to say she was flustered with herself, leaving Jace further lost, before she would clarify as to the why. Well, some clarity was gained from her statement at least. She was embarrassed from having prevented his entry into the class, which as he reasoned it out in his mind, was likely due to serving as a disturbance to others. Which did make sense in his mind as he remembered such a lesson to avoid doing such things when in the company of others. Physical contact was limited mostly to certain precise techniques in his families company. He would nod in understanding to her... still not truly understanding why but thinking he did. Seeing her erupt in further giggles left him a little confused, but he attributed it to her being nervous over doing such a thing. She would then apologize for it, which he saw no need for her to do so. "Ah I see, no need to apologize for it. I take no offence from it." He would simply say in his polite tone of voice. He saw tears in her eyes, of what origin he was unsure due to her giggling, but found his attention drawn to the sudden sliding of a desk. In a second, the girl was on her feet and looked pale. 'Do we have ghost's?' He wondered to himself partially confused and slightly frightened, though not as reactive to it due partly to his training... and that he was still too confused for him to be as surprised. She then seemed to become defensive, apologize, and go to move the desk. Leaving behind a thoroughly confused Jace... who saw the best course of action at this moment is to move on. It was then that Nora announced she was going out to train, leaving Jace in a divided mind of what to do. He really did not want to go outside today, or this season for that matter, but wondered what he would do inside of here anyway. There were still a few others left but... he also did not want to draw further ire from the teacher in case it was some instruction that he missed. Uncertain of what to do, he would take a moment to just think as he took a seat of his own.

OOC:

Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

NDG Void

benihime213

BIueEssence

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:14 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat Classroom ~

User Image User Image Fea would enjoy the attention right up to the moment Camilla set her down on the ground then, one ear would flick out to the side as she tilted her head to watch as the Enhancer waved to her and took her leave of the classroom... It wasn't long before Tala came to pick her up and the cub was quick to lift her little head as she allowed the quietest of whines to escape her muzzle in the hopes Tala would take the hint and follow their friend outside into the cold...

Sadly this didn't seem to be the case as the male was now focusing upon the newest female to their class as she seemed to try her hardest not to break down into fits of giggles at Jace's apologies under the misunderstanding that he'd embarrassed her in some way...

Realising Tala was distracted, the Cub decided to try a tactic of getting the Shadowmancer's attention and turned round within his arms, squirming a little so she could reach down and nibble at one of his sleeves - she had no intention of catching the male's skin at all, but if that should happen, she knew he certainly wouldn't approve of the sensation - or the new hole in his attire...but it would get his attention.

With the doorway blocked by the pair and his spacial awareness not permitting him to even attempt to squeeze through the gap between them, Tala decided to bide his time until the exit was clear... When Jace moved away from the doorway, Tala decided now was the best time to make his move - it appeared that the class was torn between those that were quite content to head on outside into the cold...and those that were a little less inclined to leave the slightly warmer climate that was the classroom...

Ultimately, with the opportunity to move banking on how long it took for the next student to enter - or leave for that matter - Tala would grab his gear, letting out a quiet growl in earshot of his young Pack Mate as her gnawing seemed to make a damp-patch on his sleeve, before shouldering his backpack and making his way to the door.

He wasn't certain if he would actually make it to the Training Grounds, or perhaps take a detour elsewhere instead, but for now, he would take his exit out into the corridors and see where the moment took him. Fea was quite content to be on the move either way - and nestled in the Shadowmancer's arms, she would enjoy the warmth he emanated until she was either set down to walk, or reached their next destination.

[ ~ Tala Exits Beginner's Combat ~ ]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea, Camilla, Nora, Leo and Nephthys
Feeling:
OoC ""

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:36 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys refused to make eye contact with any of her classmates as she adjusted the desk she'd accidentally pushed across the room with her raiment. She heard someone state something about going outside. She grabbed her stuff and slowly followed suit. She made a mental note to talk to her aunt about potentially taking tomorrow off to rest, as she knew her injury would leave her sore. Nephthys stood off to the side mostly, appearing to watch the other two girls practice while mentally scolding herself for being an idiot. When the time finally came to go home, she'd never been so relieved to do so. She would take a carriage straight home to her aunt's and crawl under her blanket without so much as another word.

{Exit for day flip}

╚══════..═╝

NDG Void
Ghost254
BlueEssence
Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:20 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Beginner's Combat - New Day ~

User Image He hadn't wanted to leave Fea behind - and she was certainly quite unimpressed to find that after their little walk, they had come straight back to Tala's Dorm Room, where the Elementor had wrapped her up in his furs and blankets before leaving her behind - but after Rhysian had mentioned that if they 'disrupted class again' they would be 'discarded' ...After nearly losing the wolf months beforehand, he didn't want to imagine what the tutor had meant...

She had been returned to him in a relaxed state - almost sleepy - and had remained curled in his arms throughout the entire journey. As before, he had felt no need to scold her for in such a dozy condition, he knew she wouldn't understand why she was being told off... So instead, he decided that although she was quite the draw to certain people who would perhaps miss her presence, Fea was safer inside his bedroom for now - Besides, when class was over, they could spend all evening making up for their time apart...right?

He felt bad for leaving the cub behind and as he pushed open the door to Beginner's Combat, Tala had to admit, he felt a little lost without her presence by his side - She would have also helped pass the time before the other students arrived, but for now, he instead took his drawing materials out of his bag and started to sketch the odd lines and angles - eventually building up a picture that quite resembled his little companion...

Breathing a sigh, the male rested his head in his free hand, scribbling details here and there before casting his gaze towards the window as he waited for others to turn up.

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

NDG Void

Voice of Aegis

Benihime213

With: Nobody Currently
Feeling: Guilty
OoC ""

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli entered on New Day ~

If there was one thing Eyrli couldn't stand, it was having to be still and do nothing. To her, as long as she did SOMETHING, time was not being wasted. But no, lately she had to lay in her bed, sniffling. Somewhere along the line Eyrli had fallen ill and no matter how much she wanted to, her body hadn't the strength to budge. At last though she was free from her prison, walking free towards her Elective Class... Hoping everything at least goes well from now on. She hadn't been able to participate in things lately and it continued to bother the Elementor.

The girl entered the room in a more calm, composed motion that she'd usually do, keeping mind to take it easy for a while in case she tires out too quickly. Even when it wears off, being ill sucked. Glancing about, Eyrli spotted the other Elementor she knew, Tala. She would begin to smile with energy starting to show on her face again while she'd make her way over to greet him.

"Morning! Are you doing well?" Said the little note she'd pass whenever the boy noticed her nearby.

Part of the girl wondered why the boy appeared... Bothered. Yet thought it best not to pry. If anything if there was a problem she may probably be more help being a distraction than a reminder, not that that ever usually got in the way of her curosity. But she knew at the very least to be a little more careful around the quiet boy. Waaaaiitt... Eyrli frowned for a brief moment, looking around the boys feet. I don't think I ever really see him without that pup. Did... Something happen..? Oh no I hope it's nothing crazy..! The girls expression then went from frowning to a more concerned look, focusing on the males face again to see if he has anything to say.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Puzzled | Company: Tala | Wearing: [Storm Brawler]

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had spent the night before washing and drying her clothes. Not feeling like picking out another outfit, she simply set the same outfit out for her to wear to class the next day. Waking up she would dress and head out to class. She knew it was combat-class, but she didn't care. Until she was able to talk to Kayl about their missed date she would remain miserable. Walking to class in silence again she would arrive to see Tala and Eyrli had already made it before her. This wasn't surprising, she had been coming later to class as of late. Perhaps it was her current state of emotions keeping her from her daily routine. Regardless she would force a weak smile and wave to the both of them.

Sitting down where she normally would sit she'd bring her legs up into the seat and her knees to her chest. Her head against her knees she would sigh and sit there in silence. Taking a moment to redirect her thoughts she would wonder what would be happening in class. If there was a chance to spar with someone she might take them up on that. She needed a distraction or she was gonna go mad. She needed to either talk to Kayl or sweat out her guilt and frustration. But seeing as both her classes lately have been quite dull, she was unsure if anything would get accomplished today.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Outfit Back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Annabelle Wolfe

Raiyun

Annabelle Wolfe

Voice of Aegis

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys woke up later than she intended and didn't have time for a sit down breakfast so she grabbed an apple on her way out the door. She held the apple in her teeth while grabbing an overshirt and her bag. She was happier and happier with each slightly warmer day they experienced. The teen found the room to have a few early birds there before her and already seated. She finished the apple and tossed it in to the class bin before moving about to find an empty seat. She passed a girl she hadn't met yet and flashed her a small smile before turning her head to the blonde boy she'd run in to the other day. He had a nice sketch on his desk that resembled the pup that had previously accompanied him. "I like your drawing" she chimed before moving on to find an empty seat. She took the opportunity to stretch out her arms and neck before taking the seat and resting her bag on the desk. Nephthys was trying her best to pretend like she hadn't accidentally activated her raiment and ran out the other day, and she secretly hoped no one brought it up. In the mean time, she'd rest her arms on her bag and look around the room to see Camilla was there and she- yet again- appeared to be upset about something. The young woman frowned softly at the sight. She didn't know Camilla too well but in the time she had spent with her, she knew this wasn't typical behavior. Maybe she'd get the chance to talk to her about it later in the day. Until then, Nephthys would become very interested in the graffiti someone had etched in to the desktop.

╚══════..═╝

NDG Void
Voice of Aegis
Tala Maxwell

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:09 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Beginner's Combat - New Day ~

User Image The sound of approaching footsteps would draw the Shadowmancer's eyes from the page and he would smile subconsciously under his fellow Elementor's gaze as he recognised Eyrli's bubbly features and watched her advance towards him.

"Morning Eyrli," he would read the paper, then glance off to the side, knowing he was without his usual companion... "Yeah..." he'd noted her expression change when she realised Fea wasn't there, "Had a little misunderstanding in class yesterday...Kinda afraid to bring her along incase she gets...disposed of..." Rhysian's words of warning still rattled around in his mind - sure, the wolf was normally quite good and of course, Beginner's Combat was without any other pets so she technically would have been fine...but he still couldn't believe Fea had slipped away from him and caused such a disruption - That and he certainly didn't want to run the risk of getting on the wrong side of The Elder...

His words of course wouldn't necessarily have put Eyrli's mind at too much ease, but at least the cub was safely locked in his Dorm Room... His eyes would temporarily flick towards Camilla as she entered, her weak smile earning a nod in reply from the Elementor before he watched as another entered.

The new female, Neph...? Her name still escaped him even though they'd shared a few classes by now, commended him on his artwork which caused the Shadowmancer to drop his gaze momentarily before looking back up at her with a weak smile, "...thanks," he still wasn't used to compliments, but tried to show his gratitude as best he could before watching as she headed across the room towards where Camilla had seated herself...

"Wanna sit down?" Moving his things to the side, Tala shuffled along the bench a little just incase Eyrli wanted to take a seat - This was quite out of character for him, but for her, he didn't mind...?

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

NDG Void

Voice of Aegis

Benihime213

With: Eyrli, Camilla, Nephthys
Feeling:
OoC ""

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities