Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:03 pm
"Sorry that I lied to every one...except Lenn, I am the 7th child of a queen of the gypsy tribe. I am the youngest and the last to take the lead of family....I only wanted to live the normal life like you all... But Lenn was more like a mother to me than my own mother... and I admire her for that....But now I must go to my own land and hide my past of betrayal to my goddess... None of you can stop me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:14 am
Al shook her head. "No! I won't let you leave. We liked you with a normal life, and always will! We won't let you walk out that door!" Ed nodded. "Yeah. Think of what I would do. Think of what Lenn would do. Think of what Al would do. He'd kill himself." Al nodded. "Yeah. I may be a piece armour, but I will find and have him kill me." Ed sighed. "We'd miss you. Nothing will be the same." He growled. "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING!? BECAUSE LENN DIDN'T WANT SOMETHING SHE'S LEARNING!?" Al looked at Ed. "Brother?"
Lenn took at step onto the bridge. "I'm going." She started to walk across the ice bridge.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:13 pm
"The only thing is...what is normal to you...and to me? Is normal just a thing said to keep people from running away in fear of abnormality?" Senya sighed. "The one you must stop is Lenn... " [is your character ging to convert to the humonculus's side? the bad side or something? ]
Senya bent down to pick up the circlet. "Its actually very funny, you know.... One of us goes missing, or is sad, the other one of us thinks its thier fualt and they take it upon themselves..... I am talking about Lenn and I...." Senya luaghed. The moon cast down a sinister glow upon the three of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:12 am
((she might. I'm not sure)
Ed sighed. "You can't leave. Many people run away from their past they don't like. For all I know, the princess of some village is running away from her village. She doesn't want to live there. Years later, she's a normal person and is happy. She's made everyone happy." Al hugged Senya. "Senya, don't leave. Please, don't leave."
Lenn continued to walk. She accidently slipped and fell into the water. She used alchemy to get back onto the bridge.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:10 pm
"Has this peerson truely made people happy, and not herself... or is it really just the other way around... its perspetive Ed..." She gently layed the palm of her hand on Al's metal arm "I can feel you crying Al.. inside where no one can see your soul, or your true body,...please don't cry, I won't allow allow it, Alphonse. Please don't cry..." her attention then turned to NightShade "NightShade, find Lenn and bring her back". NightShade nieghed and reared up. He ran to where Lenn had taken off. [it would be heart breaking for Ed to have to fight you if you turned to the bad side, but what an interesting twist it would make for the story line]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:54 pm
((oh.. yeah...)
Al looked at Senya. "I'll cry, and always cry, unless you stay. I want you to stay. Until you say you will, I will cry, and I will cry when I commit suicide. I will ask someone to wipe away the transmutation circle in my armour." Ed shook his head. "Al... I made that-" "With your own blood. I know, Brother. But that's a choice I will make if Senya leaves." Ed sighed. "But-" "No, Brother. Go find Lenn." Ed sighed. "Fine." He ran out he door. Aiona appeared near them at the entrance to the house. She had a blank face. "She doesn't want to come back. And as much as I hate to say this... But I think you should stay, too. Listen to the younger Elric. You never heard or saw me." She disappeared. Al blinked. "Wha?"
Ed noticed something glimmering across the sea. "Her." He started to run onto the bridge.
Lenn felt another one's presence. She jumped into the water.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:24 pm
Senya stopped what she was doing. She spun around and she shoved Al (despite his weight and size) into the wall of the house "You think of doing such a terrible... unforgivable thing... then thats a reason for me to leave... But I know you... and you would do it to... DAMN IT!!! HOW DO YOU DO THIS?? WHY DO YOU EVEN GET TO THIS SUBJECT??? DAMN!!!" she bent down and she hugged Al, crying "Sorry.. Sorry..." [I'll brb, please be on in an hour]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:37 pm
Senya wpied away her tears "I give in...your voice speaks louder than both my own and actions.... That is what I admire about you Al...you can...do these things, and mean it and make others realize thier wrongs" She kept her cheek pressed against Al's cold metal bosom, feeling the metal grow warm with her body heat.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:32 pm
Al smiled. "So.. You'll stay?"
Ed used alchemy to reach the place where Lenn was, and found her in the water. "Lenn!" He jumped in, and swam after her. Lenn tried to swim away, but Ed caught her. Lenn started to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:36 pm
"Didn't you get the hint at first?" she tried to laugh, but it came out as a cough "Yes... but allow me to travel with you... or I will surely go away." she looked up into where Al's eyes would have been. "We'll get you back Al, I won't rest easy until we all have our lives back to the way it was"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:35 pm
Al's armour grew warm. "Thank you, Senya."
Lenn struggled to be free. "Let go!" Ed kept his grasp. "What do you think you're doing!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:58 pm
"I--well..yeah... never mind Alphonse... You know that...I'll always be there for you... all you have to do is call my name and I'll appear.. though it may take sometime and i have to be with NightShade" She smiled She was about to pull away, but Al pulled her back and he hugged her. Senya felt her cheeks go hot.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Al looked at Senya. "Your face is red."
Lenn continued to struggle. "Let me go! I'm leaving! I'm going to find a place where I can learn on my own!" Ed sighed as Lenn's struggling started to stop. He turned her around and kissed her. "I won't let you leave."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 pm
"I--I'm sorry Alphonse... You took me by suprize, sorry. Shall we find Ed to see if he has any luck with Lenn...." She smiled kindly to Al. A smile that could be described as his mom's smile. "Come on, we should go on NightShade, he can bear alomost any wieght. " Her horse trotted towards her as she spoke, on his powerful hooves that shone like shining tapdancing shoes.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:26 pm
Al shook his head. "I'm gonna walk." He started to walk. "Besides, Senya, I'm gonna fall off."
Ed hugged Lenn tightly. "Don't leave me, Lenn. It hurts to know my girl is leaving." Lenn kept completely still, her eyes widened.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff