Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doryu smiles softly and leans into her kiss before looking into her eyes and holding her hand in his."Yes it is my queen."He says before he looks at her ripped cloths and he sighs softly."I hope you wont have to ruin any more clothing on my behalf."He says before he runs a hand down her injured leg healing it as he goes."Remind me when we get back home to kick Kalel in the a** for sending you out alone he should have known better."He then hears the wolves again and looks around.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:14 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself laughing at his comment,"He is no more fault than my own for coming I could have stayed away... I was more caught up in my own depression if it weren't for your brilliant knight I would have never made the courage to come out here", she hugged him hearing the wolves coming back,"So its seem they weren't done with us....", she muses,"Yet we both know we are far superior match for their kind...", she wasn't worried about the wolf beast they was more content in being here alone with Doryu.

Ryoko flew for several minutes but she was breaking no where near enough fast speed as she would have liked they were miles away!! the forest was in the far distance and she wouldn't come across it for at least another hour even at the speed of travel she was going,"Damn....", she mutters frowning,"I may be to late...", she grits her teeth in anger at this and pursues to push herself further.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu sighs."You are indeed a reckless woman Ophelia."He says this was the first time in a long time that he had just called her by her name and not queen or lady,but he knew the wolfs will stay away they are hungry but know better then to tangle with them so after some sniffing and howls they went off to hunt game more there size he smiles softly and kisses her forhead gently."I seem to cuse you a great deal of truble already you know just having me around its bound to get worse."He says with a little giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:02 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia's eyes twinkled,"Perhaps you are alot of trouble in your own way Doryu but I adore you non the less...",she then looked down at herself rather worried,"I hope no one shall see me this way.. its best If i stay concealed if we return home... people think worst about us..", she said rather shyly knowing everyone would talk at the state of her gown was a call of consummation before the wedding ceremony which would be scandalous in most eyes. She then asked him,"If you shall hide me upon return I would be most Gracious your highness".

Even though it seemed that Ryoko was making no ground she actually finally found herself on the edge of the woods and was most satisfied but very exhausted,'They cant stop me now!', she thought rather rebelliously as she dropped to the ground and began to run into the woods... She came upon a scent trail leading her closer to the two every minute! She could almost taste Doryu on the horizon and her heart swelled at his scent,'Master always makes me feel so much better about my day...', she thought rather happily.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles at her."Don't worry it seems Kalel had been thinking ahead he put a recall spell on you just encase something bad happened,I swear that man is to smart for his own good."He says with a little laugh before looking at her he thought she looked really cute when she was shy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:15 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia's nodded to him,"How am I?...", she asked wondering how this kind of spell would even be used to be activated...

Kyoko finally came to the very edge of the large hill seeing the tattered clothes at the bottom made her very skeptical and she got afraid for a moment at the smell of Ophelia's blood,'He killed her?!?!', trembling she was afraid of actually going through with seeing Doryu right now what if he would kill her? Suddenly her confidence left her. And she turn tail and fled back into the woods taking off into a full speed back towards the castle. She assumed only the worse seeing as now they would have the whole kingdom on their hands probably trying to kill them she would have to tell Kalel in private his spell didn't make it throught...

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles and puts a hand on her back and a small magic circle appears showing her room."Lets go get you cleaned up my lovely queen."He says before he activates it and in a flash they appeared in her room by the bed and he looks around noticing no one here,he then got up and quickly locked her door and smiles."We made it I will guess that Kalel and your mage most likely knows we are here but lets hurry and get you looking like a queen again."He says helping her up he did heal her legs so walking shouldn't be hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:33 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself standing it didn't hurt much after the healing but she was more concerned about her state of dress she quickly goes through the portal and onto the other side she notes he was right,"Quickly..", she offered running over to her balcony she threw open her doors,"You can fly to your room from here... and once I come out I will meet with you", she told him,"I suppose... my birthday isn't over yet", she shooed im out the door as she waited for him to leave before turning to her wardrobe and calling for a maid....

Kyoko found herself worn out she was barely in the city when she dropped onto her feet and heaved for air,"Help...", she said rather drained to a couple of farmers children who were standing around they looked scared but ran for help either way. Within 30 minutes she was being laid into a wagon covered up and promptly heading to the castle.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

As soon as Ophelia came into the room, Dragonia roared happily as she came over and nuzzled the queen's leg gently. Dragonia never liked being alone, much like a young child, but she loved Ophelia and Doryu as her parents. She was found alone as an egg, and was raised by a foster mother dragon. While she never knew what became of her real parents, she knew that Doryu and Ophelia were her parents now and that made her very happy.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu nods and runs out of her room and flies to his room and sighs before Kalel's voice made him jump."Hello my king."He says and Doryu turns and sighs."Damn it Kalel don't do that where is Ryoko?"He asks and he points towards the city."Shes on her way back I think she misread what happened out there but only time will tell get dressed I will be waiting at the castle gates."He says as he leaves and Doryu gets dressed quickly before he heads out of his room with a yawn,he was beat but he didn't care right now he was back home.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:30 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia had her maid redress her as she had discarded her old clothes over the balcony at the last minute and had on her robe when the maid came in,"My lady.. you seem.. happier?", she said rather quietly as she helped her into her gown and cleaned and brushed her hair,"It seems the dragon king as returned to us... prepare the celebrations..", she told her leaving out her doors once the works was done on her appearance. She walks out the door meeting up Doryu on her way out,"Whats with the expression?", she asked him concerned as she took his hand,"You seem tired ... have you consulted with your mage?".

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:05 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu looks at Ophelia and smiles."Yes I am quite tired."He says with a little laugh,."And yes I did he said he is going to be at the main gates to the castle I think little Ryoko over did it she was coming to visit us but she turned back for some reason."He says as they reach the gates to see some farmers with Ryoko in a cart and he sighs."Silly girl she's passed out he runs up to her and Kalel who was helping get her out before he turns and lets Doryu pick her up and he caries her over to a little bed that one of the girls had been using and he puts his hand to her head."You foolish girl you are almost completely drained of magic."He says as his hand starts to glow like it did with the queen when she was drugged but with Ryoko it wouldn't make him dizzy."Come on wake up girly."He says knowing that she hated when he called her that.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Ryoko was mumering something in her sleep upon waking she heard her masters voice and she slowly blinked her eyes open... The first thing she noticed was that Doryu was very okay and didn't seem to be out of it,"Master...", she said grabbing up to stroke his face,"Your alright...", she said rather relieved. she seen something out of the corner of her eye which caused her to freak out as she screamed and tried to get out of his grasp, she seen Ophelia jump back startled as she grabbed onto Doryu's head and securely head it,"STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!", she pointed her finger at Ophelia,"You aren't taking him with you!!", she gasped,"Master she is has come back as a vengeful spirit I swear I will protect you from her..", she then pulled him over behind her onto the bed as she stood up on it spreading her wings and smoke blew from her mouth and nostirls,"GET LOST OR I'LL BURN YOU SPIRIT!!", she snarled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:38 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia instantly felt her self challenged and she jumped back seeing Ryoko freak out and call her spirit but what really pissed her off was the way she grabbed Doryu turning him this way and that and the final straw was when she threatened to burn her, her face turning violent in rage before a roar escapes her throat and she instantly turns into a lion roaring and growling as she stood up on her hind legs to knock off Ryoko on the ground the two women tumbled. They both rolled onto the floor knocking the beds out of the way as Ophelia stood up growling as she headed for Ryoko was was scrambling up from the floor,"Your real...?", she said bewildered as Ophelia roared again preparing herself onto her haunches in a leaping position as she was about to bring her down again.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu was taken aback when Ryoko started to yell and pull him over the bed and he lands on the other side with a thump then he heard a roar and then he jumps back over the bed and appears between the two of them."Both of you need to calm down right the hell now,Ryoko if you don't cool it I will send you back home right now."He says getting tired of her outbursts really fast and Kalel joins his master his sword in his hand with his other hand wrapped in black magic."You have been acting like a child this whole trip."He says looking at her.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff