Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin finding herself pitifully depressed and selfish took herself back into the depths of her void... with that she appeared in her room and lay onto her bed snuggling her pillow as she thought about the failure she did to Lucifer.. the cruelity of Jhin and the selflessness of Xeno... sighing she blinked away the tears of disappointment,"They are so confusing.. they are all so painfully confusing...", she whispered laying on her back she found herself nodding off to sleep.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:24 pm

Azazel

Azazel flies among the clouds his wings softly beating the air before slowing down and looking down at a town under attack by demons and a sad look came over his face before he starts to descend and he lands softly on the top of the cross that was on the church and he lifts his left hand and sends out a large wave of light that whips out the demons but leaves the humans alive and well."God has turned his back on you,where are his angles to protect you,they are hiding in heaven."He tells them and then he blasts the gate the demons where using to get in."I feel your pain he has forsaken me as well but don't give up hope you may yet be saved."He says before taking off again.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin walks into Lucifer's room."What do you plan doing about your former brothers the arch angels and that damn Azazle is far stronger then he was letting as the days go on the stronger he gets if this keeps up I am going to need another soul."He says before he growls."And why do you have me working with those two I was doing better by my self at lest those demons would do what I told them instead of being lazy and ignoring orders."He says as he looks at Lucifer.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:45 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno walked down the halls aimlessly. He found himself near a bath house and decided to go in. He looked at the demons lounging around. The looks of content on their faces irritated him for some reason. He growled lowly and lashed out killing one of them. "What do you lazy bastards do all day?" He yelled out. He rushed up to one and grabbed it by the throat. He choked it for a few seconds before throwing it into the wall. "Do I look like some kind of joke to you?" He yelled out.
The only thing he was seeing was visions of Jhin. He crushed a few of the demons that weren't smart enough to run away. "You think you're so much better than everybody else don't you Jhin?" He continued to scream.
It wasn't until after he had killed the last demon in the room that he realized what was going on. He took some deep breaths to calm himself down.
"If Harlequin wasn't such a b***h I would ask her for some help." He said to himself before collapsing on the ground.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:51 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel tried to hide his discontent from Charmiene. He didn't like how far she was going for Azazel. He smiled at her. "That seems a bit too simple doesn't it?" He asked her. He has had some practice hiding his emotions from others. "There has to be more to it right? Can I see where you read that?" He asked her as he sat down beside her. "I think for now it's best not to jump head strong into something like this. We need to look at every angle of this that we can. If this can help Azazel we need to be one hundred percent certain that what we come up with will work."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Satan looked at Jhin with discontent eyes,"Yes.. he does grow stronger we will have to move and act quickly..", he observed,"Also there is something that you may not be aware of because I didn't find it necessary for you to know but Harelquin is one of my offspring", he air-quoted the word,"A simple spawn of my seed isn't always going to be obedient and be be prone to arrogance because well...",he grinned,"We all knew how I fell...", he then continued,"She had potential for exponential power but I needed someone to put her in the mood for it and make her do what was necessary for the missions it seems your rule of thumb isn't working through fear try something else", he informed him,"As for her little friend Xeno is a mystery with his two wortled personality but it gives him strength is many ways as one of my commanding demons you need to learn how to harness his craziness side to your advantage...", he smirked,"I'm sure you'll figure it out your smartt after all? Figure out how to use them both to your own gain and we will be successful in our ventures", he grinned,"Don't worry if a few people get hurt its all part of the game", he told him,"Just do what needs to be done.. Azazeal must be brought to terms with us right now he is defy God and with that being said his chance of returning to heaven are slimming out quick", he snickered,"He doesn't realize how I play him already..", with that Lucifer commented,"Any questions?". Harelquin yawned as she woke from her slumber forgetting her bout with him she slipped herself into the void to plop out in different areas of the demon world finally finding him in the bathhouse,"Oh boy you had fun what happened fight with jhiny poo?", she cooed, picking up his unconscious body she teleported them back to her room where she began to poke his cheek relentlessly,"Xeno... Xeno wakey wakey".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:07 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char blinked slowly as she opened up the passage,"Well there may be a way that I could be wrong... but your right more research will have to be done here..", she told him leaving him teh book,"I seen something else I'm going to grab and read up on just stay here and learn what you can and I'll be back in a moment", she then floated away to head upstairs to a secluded part of the library to find another book on Arch Angels.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:37 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin laughs."You mean to tell me that lazy woman is your seed now I heard every thing."He says before shaking his head."No questions but I need you to remove that seal you put on me I have a plan to get them in gear and it wont be pretty if they fail,now lives will hang in the balance."He says with a grin before he turns and head out in walking the halls before he comes across the two he was looking for in the bathhouse and with out a word he grabs Harlequin by the back of the neck and picks up Xeno form under his chin and drags them with him."You two are coming with me right now."He says before he stops at a door and kicks it open,it was Jhin's training room and he throws the two into it and the door slams behind him he then grins."It's time for you two to learn a painful lessen."He says with as his grin grows.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:18 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno felt a soft poking at his cheek, but he just couldn't wake up. It was like his mind had trapped him inside of itself. He could feel the things happening to him outside. He could hear the voices of Jhin and Harlequin. He could feel as he was dragged into a room and thrown in. It wasn't until Jhin told them they had to learn a painful lesson that he could clearly see outside, but it wasn't he who had control. Xeno had been wrapped in a purple flame as he stood up. "Come now big guy. Don't make promises you can't keep." Came a slightly deeper and heavily distorted voice from the flame. The purple fire erupted outward and when it dissipated the transformed Xeno stood looking around. "You promise pain, but can you really even hurt a fly with that small body of yours brat?"
He asked as he looked over Jhin. He then looked to the side to see Harlequin. "I bet she could do a better job than you. I mean just look at how big her boobs are. Those things could distract anything. I bet she could make a venus fly trap starve if she wanted to." He added as he kept looking between the two to gauge their reactions.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:26 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel began to read over the book halfheartedly. He was going to try to find something for her sake, but he really hoped that it would be a fruitless endeavor. If that made him a bad person than so be it, but all he wanted was to see Char smile again. He was willing to do anything to see it again. Even if that meant he had to sacrifice his own happiness. 'Isn't that what it means to love somebody?' He thought to himself. He finally found the passage in the book that Char had told him about. He read it carefully. He tried to find any reason why it wouldn't work for Azazel, but despite his best efforts it seemed fairly air tight. How could such a simple means save one who fell? There had to be a catch somewhere. He racked his brain trying to come up with some logical way to defend his stance on this, but he just couldn't do it. "Damn it all." He cursed under his breath.
"Can't I catch a break here god?" He asked softly as he looked up above him. He closed the book and stood to go find Char once again.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:11 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin felt a big arm snatch her up as she turned to watch Jhin haul off her and Xeno, they were thrust into some torture chamber it seemed as Jhin began to tell them they were in a whole world of pain,"Oh really as if hell wasn't enough?", she said blinking slowly as she stood up to cross her arms,"I'm really not in the mood to train though Jhin deary..", she said beginning to float around as her eyes widened at Xeno's second form,"I knew it would be only a matter of time...", she sighed glaring at jhin,"You had to make him turn into that crazy b*****d you do realize its nearly impossible to control him now", she disappeared into her void only to appear next to a massive axe in which she lifted off the wall,"Very well lets getting to chopping...", she said with one hand she wielded the weapon and flung it at both of their heads in a boomerang affect,"Think quick boys", she sneared laughing as her body began to go into a extremely fast speed making her nearly invisible to the naked eye as weapons began to fly off the walls and as she flung them at the boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:18 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char was reading up on something when she heard a voice call behind her,"Charmiene come with me..", she turned to see a very worried Gabriel as she blinked slowly,"What happened?", she asked rushing over he led her back to the pull which showed heavens gateway to the mortal world and into the pool she seen Azazel fighting off a demon portal before telling the mortals that God had forsaken them,"This... isn't...", she began shiver with fear at the aspects of what was already happening if he kept at this and couldn't repent he would never return to heaven,"The road to a perfect question isn't as easy as you think...", he told her, she blinked slowly before lowering her gaze in defeat,"Your right...", she said feeling rather sick,"I will have to try harder...", she turned back to the library feeling more gray than normal as she re-entered she felt her body go numb with sorrow,"Is this really the end for you?",she whispered she blinked away a few tears whens he heard an chorus of angels behind her turning to see them approaching,"Charmiene.. we require your assistance..", and they gathered her away from her work and took her to the field of clouds in which they began to play asking for instruction of song. She felt rather unable to give them this and told them she was going to retire awhile... She soon found herself sitting on a bank by the sparkling pure perfect water in the heavenly fields and watching it slowly flow with its crystal clear wonder.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:15 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin looks at Xeno as he changes and he laughs and grins."My my you are a cocky one arnt you."He says before he turns and looks over at Harlequin when she spoke up and he ducks under the axe then he jumps away when more weapons came flying at them and he grins."Will now you can really move."He says before his grin grows then his body starts to grow again."Bad news for you though I am about to show you why I am called the Butcher."He says his voice gowing deeper as his body changes again and he swings to where Harlequin was.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno grinned under his hood. "Oh goody you brought father's toys with you today." He said in glee as he pushed the ax to the ground with his dagger. "And it seems like big boss man here wants to get serious." His grin widened and from the darkness of his hood two rows of shard teeth illuminated by a purple light shone. "Seems like I will finally get to bathe in blood tonight, and let me tell you it's been far too long since I was able to have a proper bath." He cackled maniacally as he dodged more weapons that Harlequin threw at them. "Come on tall, dark, and ugly let's dance." He shouted as he vanished from sight. He was beside Jhin's head in less than a second. "I'm sure a big guy like you can show a delicate little flower like the two of us a good time can't you?"
He whispered in the demons ear. He lashed out with a flurry of strikes from his daggers and blinding speed to the side of Jhin's head. "Please don't clam up on my account. I just want to have some fun after all. Surely someone of your status can understand that right?" He yelled as he jumped away before Jhin could retaliate.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:33 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel spent hours looking through the library for Char. "Where has that girl run off to now?" He asked himself softly. He kept looking just to make sure she was nowhere in the library. When he had searched the entire building he sighed and put the book, that was tucked under his arm, away.
He left the building bidding a farewell to the angel that worked as the librarian. He decided to take a stroll through the city instead of flying. He had a lot to think about, and even more to try to plan. "I can't be another Azazel for her, but it seems like that may be the only way." He spoke softly to himself. "Would she even try to get me back as hard as she is for him?"
He again asked himself. He slapped his forehead and pulled gently at his hair. He decided that there was no use ruminating about it further. He wasn't going to fall. He was sure in his convictions and of himself. He had stopped walking and found himself staring into a fountain. "When did I get here?" He asked out loud. He shook his head, but never left the area. There was something calming about the way the water moved in the fountain.
He looked up at the clouds above him. "What do you have destined for me god?" He asked before closing his eyes.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas