Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:30 pm
Hello! My name is Sam! I LOVE org. 13, FF and KH! (Reno, Vincent, Loz LOL, Yazoo, Roxas, Zexion) I dont know why i love Loz, but thats me, weird. Im so happy that I got accepted! -gives cookies out to everyone-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:40 pm
Icon-reborn
Hello! My name is Sam! I LOVE org. 13, FF and KH! (Reno, Vincent, Loz LOL, Yazoo, Roxas, Zexion) I dont know why i love Loz, but thats me, weird. Im so happy that I got accepted! -gives cookies out to everyone-
hey, welcome! and thanx for teh cookies ^^ whee  

Ashelux
Captain

Yasuke Hiro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:46 am
hey every1 im Nolan or Lonaxn blaugh i love KH so much best game 2 me and the themes songs!!!!!!!!!! i wanna b friends wth u all except jerks! XD so ya uhhh Nolan forever  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 am
hey new ppls!  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Obfuscated Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:37 pm
Hey, I'm Deanna and 16. My favorite orginazation member is Demyx. I love how he fights with music, he really appeals to me. Well I look forward to posting more in this group.
-Deanna  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:54 pm
Bladeovsorrow
Hey, I'm Deanna and 16. My favorite orginazation member is Demyx. I love how he fights with music, he really appeals to me. Well I look forward to posting more in this group.
-Deanna
welcome! 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:34 am
Hello all, I'm Luna and I got an invite to join, which was new for me, so I wasn't about to turn down a Kingdom Hearts related guild! =P
My favorite Organization member is Demyx, he's a spaz and you've got to admire his hairdo o_O

I love video games of all types!
My favorites include Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Jak and Daxter, Naruto Ultimate Ninja, Antigrav and Dance Dance Revolution.
I'm really bad at the last two so don't expect any engaging conversations about them xD
And unlike the majority of Final Fantasy gamers my favorite of the series is X.
Erm, would Maple Story count as a video game?

Like most people I have a fettish for Anime and Manga. I like alot of them, but only truly comprehend a couple xD
Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vampire Knight, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, D. Gray Man, the Kingdom Hearts mangas, and Fullmoon. ^-^

That was long o_< Sorreh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:55 am
People call me Peach,Peachy, Zelda, Furiae, Sophitia and Bridget. Feel free to call me whatever you wish.

I take empty CD cases and paint them with nail polish sometimes,and I'm currently addicted to the radio.
Seriously,I can't turn it off!! eek
I also like to write poetry,song,stories and the like. Whenever there's auditions for a part at the local theater that I want,you can bet I'll be there!

Anywho,Kingdom Hearts is one of my faveorite games.Along with some others,including Drakenguard And the Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time.

I have four dogs,six cats,and a ferret.

Er...let's see what else.... If I suddenly become inactive for awhile,my computer's probally screwing up yet again. sweatdrop

Glad to be here! <33  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Raikuya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:54 am
I go by the alias pipico, but you call me however you like ^^ I got an invite from one of the mods and since this guild is the uber Organization XIII, I thought, hell yeah why the heck not?

Anyhow I spend most of my time designing graphics, drawing, writing (a bit of roleplaying), reading or browsing the net~ I play sports too like tennis or swimming or archery but rarely much these days...

Favvie character in OXIII? Hard to really choose, but I would say Axel and maybe even Demyx. Games would definitely be the KH series, FFVII and FFX, Shadow of the Colossus, Guilty Gear X, DMC series ... to list a few.

Alright time to work hard posting and make one of those ranks ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:48 pm
hey! welcome! ^_^ im glad to see all u new members! i hope you enjoy it here!  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

dfsgfg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:18 pm
Hello people! I just joined today.. I guess i'll give a description about myself......or my hobbies....
I really like Kingdom Hearts.. And yaoi.. My favorite color is green....as you could see... My favorite organization member is AXEL!! heart (you could see that too....)
and...their's more.. but i don't feel like telling you... the rest..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:46 pm
_LexAxeL_
Hello people! I just joined today.. I guess i'll give a description about myself......or my hobbies....
I really like Kingdom Hearts.. And yaoi.. My favorite color is green....as you could see... My favorite organization member is AXEL!! heart (you could see that too....)
and...their's more.. but i don't feel like telling you... the rest..
umm....welcome o_o fan girl.... xp xd  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Alright everyone! Buckle yer seatbelts cause Hana Maehata is here!

Here's some stuff about me! I'm a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan! If you get me started, there's NO way I'll stop! I'm in several Organization XIII related guilds, because I honestly don't know HOW they were villians. Srsly. Dude, wtf is up with Sora? He's nuts. And I'm rambling. NOW BACK TO ME. I'm a lover of really weird pairings that are just TOO cute to resist! I'm a literate Kingdom Hearts roleplayer, and love to join in literate roleplays. I'll go in and join the casual ones, I just really don't dig the ones where people make themselves seen so godlike. *hates godmodding* Anyway, besides roleplay, Kingdom Hearts, and Gaia, I also love to read. Manga and regular books, mainly. Teen pop magazines SUCK. Where are the issues in that!? Come on people! I'm losing faith in the teen population! Come on, parents, get yer kids to watch the news for once! Rambling again...Anyway, I don't have just ONE favorite Organization XIII member! There are some I dislike, but overall, they ROCK! Up with the Organization, DOWN WITH SORA! Ahem...Anyway, I was invited here by Akuseru Axel! *feels special*

One note: You BETTER have read all that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:50 pm
Hello everyone biggrin a little about myself..uh..well Im 15, i'll be 16 october(yay me!) School just started for me(a sophomore now). I like to play paintball with some friends, and video games, like kh^^. Well hope to meet everyone sometime soon!  

The_Vampire_in_the_Mist

tetrasmaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:54 pm
Um...hi? I kinda, sorta got invited here really randomly... I'm sixteen, and I obviously have a passion for KH. ^^; And, I guess I have a talent for art and writing of sorts. ><;  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff