Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:20 pm
Hu juang
I have supernaturally curly hair, so it grows up. Biggest it has ever gone up to is 3 inches added to my height

I wish my hair were that curly! *frowns at yardstick* cry I could use a couple more inches!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:04 am
My hair (when it's not in a ponytail) is about down to my shoulders. It's a very sexy lenght. The back of it is in a ponytail, and I have my bangs hanging over. It's happy to be long (and kind of dirty.  

Smithium

Trixa Pyswell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:08 am
Mine goes a couple of inches below my shoulders. I got it cut this spring and I miss it. But I'm planning on getting it shorter.

I love long hair, otherwise. Especially when it's curly too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:55 am
My hair is short. Way above my shoulders. I am growing it out though. Then dying it black with red or purple tips.  

Rhayvnne

sprynqinox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:17 pm
this morning my hair was a few inches below my shoulders, but i got inspired to cut it (i cut my hair all the time when im bored) so now ive got bangs and its right above the shoulders, kinda shaggy and uneven. i really like it. o and its naturally black and ive got red highlights.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:16 pm
Mechlover
biggrin My hair is pass my shoulders to my lower back. eek

UpUpUpUpUpUp

Page_Plant_Bonham_Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:32 pm
my hair is down to my colar, but my hair is extremely curly so it looks longer then it is  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 pm
At the moment, it's to the bottom of my ears. 3nodding It keeps it cooler in the sweltering summer that way.  

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

Rust Turtle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:32 pm
well i'm letting my hair grow out, right now, it's 2 or 3in. long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:54 pm
my hair? well i'm a girl and i've had long hair all of my life (except for that one time in the 6th grade where i chopped it all off) but now i'm heading into the ninth grade with my hair reaching all the way down to my butt crack xd so yes it is very long  

.Drunk...Cunt...Pirate.

Buddha-DK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:35 pm
i got both long and short hair.. i have about 5mm hair all over my head except for the top back, there i have a horsetail, that reach down to my shoulders  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Rust Turtle
well i'm letting my hair grow out, right now, it's 2 or 3in. long sweatdrop
3 inches! ^_^ mrgreen  

Rust Turtle

Ledzep07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:25 pm
yah, my hair is just past my shoulders, ive had it that way for like the last couple years  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:15 am
long hair on guys is teh sex. mines really short, always have been. but im getting extenions soon down to my blades and im going to keep them untill the real stuff grows out.  

Sand Opal

Lidaby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:42 pm
Haha, I think long hair RULES!! And it actually does look awesome on some people. Example- hippie guy at my school with long blonde hair halfway down his back. Tis awesome.

Though my hair is still recovering from this horrible botched grose haircut I got ages ago. I have spent SO LONG trying to grow out all of the layers, so at the moment at the back it's kinda long and at the front the layer is only a bit past my jaw. So that's really depressing. But its growing, slowly but surely, and when it gets halfway down my back I'm going to get it deadlocked! Can't wait...  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff