Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:28 pm
"Do I look like recall factory? I'll drive." he said before removing his jacket and tying it around his waist. "Huh, I guess that was Shinobu's design plan." He said running his hand across a card slot. "Okay, Autodriver, upload." he said before spitting up a card and sliding it into the slot.

"Yo buds gett on or get outta my way." He forklift honked before lifting the oven and straping it down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:07 pm
Forte' jumped onto the side of the oven, holding onto the sides for his life. ((lets crash into the palace kitchen, whadda you say?))  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:03 am
Leil dodged out of the way, and found a place to perch on the lift where she wouldn't short anything out if she was careful. ((I seconds it!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:33 am
"Okay, Forklift to the Plushie Palace!" Puff siad pointing forward.

"Shaddup! I'm my own vehicle!" It yelled back at Puff before it peeled off toward the Plushie palace.  

Rozalin Wednesday

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:40 am
((we all go to plushie pallace))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:07 am
Blin with his small group arrived at the Industrial district and looked around. "Desta told me to look for any suspicious activity."  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:39 pm
As Blin enters the area a great shadow appears, nothing is blocking the sun yet the shadow is still there. Far on the other side of the Industrial Industry District a facade is being built in the shape of a water droplet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:40 am
Blin orders the cannons to keep there distance as he aproaches the unusual building with the Starune knights as backup. "This looks very unusual."  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:25 am
About halfway up the water-like building several dozen turn on as the sun begins to set in the Industrial Industry district. The air begins to turn chill and the door to the building is pushed open. A single man walks out and not seeing Blin continues about his business. Taking out the trah apparently.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:47 am
Quietly Blin signals for the Starunes to follow as he moves into the building as the mans back was turned. The Starunes follow. Blin looks around the room to see what the building was.  

Blight_of_Luca

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 am
Blin made it inside and reviewed his situation. He infiltrated the large building with the water drop shape. (That no doubt belonged to the Slime Father, evil kingpin of crime.) Armed with only his heavy club and the trunk for protection. Assisting him was Kitsuname who took the worse time to fall asleep in his pocket. Also he brought with him four Starunes. Two of which were cannons (Starunes who had the shape of small wheeled cannons. One with a rune that allowed better acuracy, the other posessed a rune of wind allowing its shots to cause small tornados after impact.) The other two were Knight Starunes (Starunes with the physical form of a knights armor, armed with long swords. One carries the rune of shell offering it greater protection from magic. The other carries a rune of godspeed allowing it better reaction time.) They had just entered the building sneaking in as someone was taking out the trash.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:51 am
Cautiously Blin and his group of Starunes explored the strange building looking for clues concerning the evil slimes plans.  

Blight_of_Luca

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:35 am
Mission completed Blin returned to Aria.

(To Aria)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces