Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:21 pm
desides to play out side the window opf the dragon-girl's room, in a bed of flowerds.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:35 pm
During her sleep Yuri dreams of flying. The sights she is seeing were never her own. *They must be those of the dragon!* she thought as she slept on. Suddenly she appeared in a dark area with lots of brush around her. She felt hungry. *mmmmmm what could I eat* ran through her dreaming mind. Then warmth filled her hands and a scream came to her ears. Yuri suddenly awoke and saw her arm transforming back into those of a human she looked down and saw the cook staring up at her frightened. "OH my! Did I do this? Please tell me, what did I do?!"  

Yinala

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:46 pm
kojay hears the screem and runs twards to source. "What happened!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:00 pm
"My body I been clawed and biten Im so sory I didn;t meen to look tasty to you want ever I did wrong forgive me"

her legs and armes are bloody her clothing ripped ard chest and belly bllody she looks at a flower "oh now the flowers are broken! crying "  

sasamiblue

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:37 pm
"Oh my I am afraid to do this but till you gain contole of your dragon side I'll have to keep you in the saecorety yard" Jaden says then lookes at the other "y you are a mess let me get some leaches and bandages"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:43 pm
Yuri looked at Jaden and hugged him. "Thank you! I don't want to arm anyone else! I've already done it once. I locked my door to try and keep myself in but it was no use! I should have known better! crying " She cried into his shoulder and then sniffed, "I wish I had died instead of becoming this MONSTER!"  

Yinala

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:58 pm
"your not a monster you just need to contole your powers in time you'll be normal "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:59 am
Kojay walked over to the chef...."Do you want to die? Or Become Like her?" He held out 2 stars, one was a healing star and the other was a explosive star  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:45 pm
Inwe stood by in the shadows. 'Maybe I could help here....' she thought. She stared at her hands. 'I learned how to control my powers. Maybe I could help her.....' She shook here head. "Maybe I could help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:32 pm
jaden waches closly trying to keep things quiet so the romance between is Miss and her Mr. dosn't get inturupted.  

kaykeyser
Crew

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:47 pm
I want to live, but I don't want to take some thing unless I know what it is and what it'll do to me. Oh now my cooking is my cooking ok? and those poor flowers theyere all ruined" crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:47 am
"ok then " kojay throws the healing star into the chef "You are healed of your wounds but... you are the second half dragon... Now if you'd excuse me i must be off..." Kojay slips into the shadows and goes to spy on raylana  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:37 am
"you creepy ninja she never asked to be a dragon! your forcesed that junk on her!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:42 am
crying oh no I don't want to be a dragon I told you I didn't want it untill I knew what it would do to me! you meenie!" crying  

sasamiblue

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:15 am
"I can help," Inwe repeated. "I can teach you how to control your powers. You can not hurt me." She stepped out of the shadows fully. "I can teach you the way I learned to control mine." She rose up her hands and a blue ball appeared.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games