Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky_King

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:04 pm
"well,whatever,i'm gonna go get myself another sea-salt ice cream,so anyone want some?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:56 pm
chaos231
"well,whatever,i'm gonna go get myself another sea-salt ice cream,so anyone want some?"
ooooo, me! whee  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Sky_King

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:16 pm
"ok then,anybody else want some?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:45 am
*Comes out of kitchen looking slightly singed* I wouldn't mind some as an appetizer..the food is cooking currently, although it took me three tries to get the burner to work properly *glares at Axel* You've been messing with it again haven't you...  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:53 pm
Ayaji
*Comes out of kitchen looking slightly singed* I wouldn't mind some as an appetizer..the food is cooking currently, although it took me three tries to get the burner to work properly *glares at Axel* You've been messing with it again havn't you...
xd .....mabe?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:53 pm
*sigh* Let me explain this again...and listen this time please. When it comes to cooking...a bigger flame is not always better sweatdrop  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:46 am
Ayaji
*sigh* Let me explain this again...and listen this time please. When it comes to cooking...a bigger flame is not always better sweatdrop
xd ....eh heh heh heh heh...thats probley why i burn everything(even milk and cereal)....well i can do a pretty good barbaque...thats about it...oh! and spam!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:44 pm
I still haven't forgiven you for frying the spam I was going to taste that one time. Why don't you ever let me eat anything raw? *looks at ice cream* Not to mention you have this tendancy to enjoy setting my popsicle sticks on fire before I'm even done eating stressed *goes to clean ice cream mess off hands, tossing burning popsicle stick at Axel on the way past*
Roxas, next time try for the plastic ice cream sticks!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:31 pm
Ayaji
I still haven't forgiven you for frying the spam I was going to taste that one time. Why don't you ever let me eat anything raw? *looks at ice cream* Not to mention you have this tendancy to enjoy setting my popsicle sticks on fire before I'm even done eating stressed *goes to clean ice cream mess off hands, tossing burning popsicle stick at Axel on the way past*
Roxas, next time try for the plastic ice cream sticks!
*dogdes stick* ^^ yeah roxas, those plastic ones are fun to melt....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:32 am
*calls from kitchen* At least they don't burn my hands!  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Ayaji
*calls from kitchen* At least they don't burn my hands!
xd well mabe you shouldnt let the other ones burn your hands...i dont let them, and they dont burn me!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:46 am
I suppose it is my fault for trying to hold onto them long enough to eat the ice cream...maybe I should just start using a bowl or something... *notices timer*
Score! Dinner is ready! Who is hungry?

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:06 pm
Ayaji
I suppose it is my fault for trying to hold onto them long enough to eat the ice cream...maybe I should just start using a bowl or something... *notices timer*
Score! Dinner is ready! Who is hungry?
ooo! me! 0_o feEd Me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:17 am
*points to the food on the table* You can feed yourself...I'm sure you are plenty capable  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 pm
o ok xd *walks to table and starts eating* arigato... mrgreen  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games