Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:45 pm
They had retreated from the carnavel, returning to the dorms. As Sai held Kaori's hand, they both walked towards her dorm; they still didn't know where the other two were. Monkichii had fallen asleep inside Sai's shirt pocket; no matter how much noise you made, he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.
"Kaori," he said, looking over at her. He smiled faintly to himself, but blushed suddenly. Monkichii moved inside his pocket, against his heart; it made him feel a little weird at that moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:51 pm
Kaori trailed along beside Sai, fingers curled with his as she smiled faintly, perfectly content. She did wonder where the others had gone, but decided they'd come meet them here eventually. She gazed around as they went down the hall, trying to recall her dorm number. Soon she gave up and just followed her own scent back to the room.

She reached into her pocket, nudging Kei accidently as she pulled out her room key. The dragon snorted but raised his head as he came from his daze and looked around to see where they were currently. Kaori laughed quietly as she began to stick the key into the lock, but paused as Sai said her name. "Yes?" she asked, turning to look at him. She saw him blush and felt herself do so as well, though she didn't understand why.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:00 pm
Sai looked up, hearing her. "Oh, it was nothing," he mumbled. Nothing? It wasn't nothing; he was going to say something to her before. Why the sudden loss in confidence to talk? Monkichii, monkichii, monkichii, he thought, This must be how Meghan feels, carrying him around.
With his other hand in his pocket, Sai waited. Surely he'd have the guts to say what he was going to inside, right? Hopefully, his bad memory didn't kick in and make him forget entierly.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:07 pm
Kaori tilted her head curiously, faintly frowning. "Oh, ok.." she murmured, and then turned to unlock her door. She managed after a moment of awkward trying, since she'd never really used locks like this before. Blushing again, she turned and smiled as she opened the door for him. "Sorry about the wait," she laughed, rubbing the back of her head nervously. As she stood back, waiting for him to enter, Kei soared quickly inside and plopped down on her bed, thrashing around until he'd succeded in tangling himself tightly in the covers. Kaori frowned, then hurried forward to free the trapped dragon, having a hard time untangling his claws from the sheets. "Sorry!" she cried to Sai, face flushing red as she continued with her attempts.

[Gotta go. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:22 pm
[kay, c ya!]
Sai chuckled. "No problem, no problem," he said softly, walking over to the bed covers as well. He raised an eyebrow, the dragon tangled in the blankets. He reached out, grabbing her hands. "Leave him, he's not going to do much," he said softly as he removed Monkichii from his pocket and placed him softly on the bed, away from Kei just in case.
[[is it day or night? cuz... i was gunna say something about the sun rising or something, or the moon, but i wasn't sure xP.. ::wants to know if it's light or pitch black so he can stumble on something::]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:32 pm
[Night! ^^ Because they've been at the park all day. Is that alright? Also, I love the moon. ><;;]

Kaori stopped fussing with the blanket, blinking at Sai's hands as they settled on hers. Then she looked up at him, blushing slightly. "Ah, you're right.." she murmured. "Sorry." She glanced back at Kei, who's yellow eyes shone in the gloom of the room. Hers probably were as well, but she didn't actually take note if it really was dark or not, since her eyes enabled to her see fine either way.

She watched silently as Sai pulled Monkichii out of his pocket and set him on the bed, frowning as Kei thrashed slightly, tangling himself even further as his claws caught the fabric. Then she glanced suddenly towards the wall, making sure her and Kai's swords were still in place. They were, and she breathed out a silent sigh of relief before turning back to Sai, head tilted slightly to the side.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:37 pm
[[YEAH!! I wuv the night too!! Just b.c that's when everything happens [a.k.a parties and clubs] xP]]
Sai lookedo over at the wall as well, seeing the swords there. "You don't feel as comfortable without them, don't you?" he asked, smiling; he didn't mean it as an insult, but a mere question. He, himself, couldn't see as well in the dark, but he noticed Kaori's eyes shone brightly, as did Kei's, in the darkness.

"Is something wrong?" he asked softly, seeing her faintly tip her head. "Do I change appearances in the dark?" he laughed.

[[sorry, i had after school again xP]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:32 pm
Kaori shook her head, smiling faintly. "No, I always feel so... weak without it. Defenseless..." She closed her eyes for a moment, shaking her head to clear it of a sudden wave of thoughts. Then she reopened them and looked back up at him as he spoke again. "Hm? Oh, no. Nothing's wrong! And you look fine," she nodded, then blushed as she realized what she'd said. The thought of turning on some lights never once entered her head.

[It's fine! You should have PMed me when you got on though! I didn't realize you were here. ^^;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:47 pm
[[i'm sowwy!! >< I'll remember that next time xp ]]
Sai smiled. "Arigato, Kaori-chan," he whispered to her, pulling her close. "Well then, I shall be there for my princess when she needs me," he said softly, using the princess expression again. He had realized he used it a lot, but he couldn't help it, for some odd reason. "So, you don't ever have to feel defensless and weak..." he trailed off, not finishing his own sentence.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:52 pm
[Haha, no problem. =P]

Kaori's face blazed red as he pulled her to him, but she slowly let herself hug him back gently. "Thanks," she said with a small laugh, glancing up at him. "I really have found my prince," she went on, teasing lightly. Then she sighed almost silently, thinking to herself, I feel defenseless around you too... It's the only time I've ever let my guard down. She blinked at him curiously as his voice trailed off, wondering what he'd been about to say.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:15 pm
In truth, Sai had forgotten what he was going to say. He laughed softly to himself. He? A prince? It sounded somewhat foreign to him, personally. He leaned foward, his forehead gently resting against hers. "You know, you seem a little nervious to me," he smiled, knowing she really wasn't at that moment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:24 pm
"Nervous?" Kaori echoed, still watching him as her head tilted a bit to the side once again. "I-I wouldn't say that..." She frowned, the thought of being nervous actually making her feel nervous. She laughed at the discovery, then brushed some hair behind her ear. "No, I'm fine..." She distracted herself by switching her gaze towards Kei, watching the dragon flop and thrash uselessly against the sheets of the bed he'd tangled himself in. She stared at him for a while, absently chewing at her lip as she lost herself in thought.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:41 pm
Sai smiled; he knew she was thinking about something, but what was still a mystery. Either way, he wanted to know what it was but knew there was no way for him to know. He paused, thinking himself. With his hands against her shoulders, he leaned down slowly, brushing his lips against hers for a moment or two. He was curious as to her reaction, weither she'd snap back or if she'd continue to think.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:47 pm
Kaori remained staring off into space, only faintly aware of Sai's hands on her shoulders or even that he was sitting there at all. Their talk of being defenseless or feeling weak was still whirling aorund her head, reviving buried memories that weren't hidden as deeply as she thought they'd been. So she kept staring blankly, shivering every few seconds as her eyes slowly closed and her head bowed just slightly. She felt like crying again, but her hand clenched tightly in response to the urge. No! Crying is a weakness and I still can't allow myself to be! And it'd ruin today and everything would be- her thoughts cut off suddenly as she realized something was touching her lips. Her eyes snapped open and she stared wide eyed at Sai, totally silent in her surprise, and face an instant scarlet.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:16 pm
Sai, who had pulled back a few inches, looked at her. "Come now, Kaori-chan, what is wrong?" he asked softly as a suggestion. He didn't want to force her to tell him what she was thinking, but all the same he felt he should ask. "You seemed trouble, so..." he trailed off, feeling she might want a reason.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff