Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Rafael the Wind Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:36 pm
yuki sensei's art gets much better by the end of AS btw  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:21 pm
Sai-kun

I think its cute how Kira is all infatuated with Alexiel...::pets Kira::
Kira is a very complex character :3 I just love the way Kaori Yuki unfolds layers of him as the series goes on...

That's true. I just find his personality really attractive, I don't know.
[SPOILERS]

Maybe it's because he's more than what he seems. I find he seems like a totally different person from Lucifer but at the same time, they do have similarities. Even though Kira does know who he really is, he seems to act totally different from Lucifer. Eh..I don't know if that made any sense

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:22 pm
Rafael the Wind Angel

I've definately noticed a gradual increase in the artistic beauty in AS as the volumes have moved along.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:23 pm
Rafael the Wind Angel

Yeah, that's true. But I still think it was pretty good from the begining.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Bloodyblade666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:30 am
still, it's the detail she puts into everypage that gets me when i open it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:51 am
DemonicHelfire

Yeah, you can tell she's very dedicated to her work.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:07 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

I think its cute how Kira is all infatuated with Alexiel...::pets Kira::
Kira is a very complex character :3 I just love the way Kaori Yuki unfolds layers of him as the series goes on...

That''s true. I just find his personality really attractive, I don''t know.
[SPOILERS]

Maybe it''s because he''s more than what he seems. I find he seems like a totally different person from Lucifer but at the same time, they do have similarities. Even though Kira does know who he really is, he seems to act totally different from Lucifer. Eh..I don''t know if that made any sense

[Spoilers deux]
Yeah, there''s definitly more to Kira than we''re originally let on to...but as it turns out, Kira was Lucifer first...I really think his Kira personality was originally intended to be a complete sham, but over time, the humanity sorta rooted itself in him, and he himself was surprised to find himself actually liking Setsuna and other people rather than just Alexiel''s soul he follows around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:12 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Rafael the Wind Angel

Yeah, that's true. But I still think it was pretty good from the begining.

Her style was still developing in the beginning of AS...I think AS was started way back in 96? I think? I have to check...but she just came off of Count Cain which was one of her very first multi-volume series, so you can see the likeness in the styles between them.

Its in AS where she developed her now trademark, instantly recognizable art style...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:55 am
Moonlit Masquerade
DemonicHelfire

Yeah, you can tell she's very dedicated to her work.

And I certainly appreciate that, I think that's part of the reason her work is some of my favorite. The dedication/commitment is so obvious in the final product.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:51 pm
Sai-kun

Its in AS where she developed her now trademark, instantly recognizable art style...

I thought it was quite a shock when she returned to Count Cain/God Child after finished AS and WHAM, Cain looks completely different. I think at first Cain had brown hair but when she started doing CC/GC again, he had black hair.  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:28 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

I thought it was quite a shock when she returned to Count Cain/God Child after finished AS and WHAM, Cain looks completely different. I think at first Cain had brown hair but when she started doing CC/GC again, he had black hair.

You know, I never really thought about that until just now... huh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:44 pm
YGOPaladin
[

I tend be known to notice pointless things sweatdrop  

Moonlit Masquerade

Bloodyblade666

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:31 am
if read a manga artest work for while, you see the different styles they use and which appices to that story.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:14 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin
[

The mood of Count Cain also took a plunge into the WAY darker side when she resumed the series with God Child :3
I blame it on Kaori Yuki's indulgence of her more sinister imagination in AS (and the editors encouraged it XD).  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:16 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin
[

The mood of Count Cain also took a plunge into the WAY darker side when she resumed the series with God Child :3
I blame it on Kaori Yuki's indulgence of her more sinister imagination in AS (and the editors encouraged it XD).  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff