Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:47 am
alot of people on the guild speak canto.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:31 am
I can speak it ^^  

Fates Toy

Yozoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:42 pm
o_O??! 讀起來都頭痛lar!! 人人的拼音都是不同。。。 好難先可以明白誰說甚麼 @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:48 pm
Hara Tsubasa
lol i can't read it in english whee i really wanna type chinese but i can't mad . how'd u type that?  

[Pink Lady]

Yozoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:51 pm
the demon gurl
Hara Tsubasa
lol i can't read it in english whee i really wanna type chinese but i can't mad . how'd u type that?

hmm.. lets see.. I used the NJ Star Communicator from njstar.com and it's in unicode. hm.. well, literaly, it means: "just reading it makes me a headache!! everyone's pinyin's different... it's hard to understand who wrote what." I really meant to write, what was written but w/e.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:58 pm
Hara Tsubasa
the demon gurl
Hara Tsubasa

hmm.. lets see.. I used the NJ Star Communicator from njstar.com and it's in unicode. hm.. well, literaly, it means: "just reading it makes me a headache!! everyone's pinyin's different... it's hard to understand who wrote what." I really meant to write, what was written but w/e.
r u from hong kong? umm..yeah i know how to read chinese...and yes i agree with u  

[Pink Lady]

Yozoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:03 pm
the demon gurl
Hara Tsubasa
the demon gurl
Hara Tsubasa

r u from hong kong? umm..yeah i know how to read chinese...and yes i agree with u

actually, no. I'm not from hk, but my parents are cantonese, and my dad used to live in hk. I just really like chinese & mandarin smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:04 pm
i wanna go to hk one day...  

Yozoh

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:06 pm
Hara Tsubasa
the demon gurl
Hara Tsubasa
the demon gurl
Hara Tsubasa

actually, no. I'm not from hk, but my parents are cantonese, and my dad used to live in hk. I just really like chinese & mandarin smile
i just moved from hk to the us...and now i can read chinese and speak but not write...i told my mom and she wants me to take chinese lessons...i wanna go to hk cry but my parents said probably next summer cry dont really wanna wait  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:19 pm
i've never gone to hk or china before.. I live in canada and the farthest i've ever been is toronto... so sad. I'm already 15.  

Yozoh

Syeori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:40 am
Hey! *raises hand* i know cantonese! ngor sik gong gong dong wah! whee canto rocks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:13 pm
Hey Hara!! I know, we all type Chinese differently because not everyone can type it or not everyone can read it. On top of that, a few here use simplified characters. Nothing we can do about that at this point. sweatdrop

I speak Cantonese (not as good anymore) but I can't read or write better than a child's level. domokun

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

b4byy_5oul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:54 pm
i speak cantonese 3nodding but sumtimes i wished i spoke viet crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:40 am
ahh.. learning chinese.. I don't regret having my parents force me to go to chinese school now. It's really quite nifty and useful.. but sometimes I'd wish that I could reconize those simplified characters better.. I'm like o_O?? When I see some.  

Yozoh

Yozoh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:57 pm
I watched this thing about 懶音 just the other day (lazy pronounciation.. lol) of the cantonese language. Did you know that "You" in cantonese doesn't start with a "L" sound, but a "N" sound? There's a bunch more.. It's usually with the sounds that end with a ng sound.. and the g gets cut off. It also happens with words in cantonese that ends with a "m" sound.. they tend to turn into "n" sounds. Interesting no?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff