Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Tryboth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:04 pm
!
I swear every single monster that popped out of no where scared me to death.

The whole house would be hearing "Where the hell did that come from?! EEK! OMG! RUN, RUN, RUN! DIE, DIE, DIE!" about 20 times in about half an hour.

...I never liked the ceberus. Always running after you and never dying.
And Crimson Heads. My god, they were annoying. There wasn't enough time to burn the dead bodies and everytime I walked into a room again they'd be there; just waiting.

Lisa Trevor was never a problem with me. She was creepy looking, but still.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:03 am
Ol Nem is a scary mofo!  

DavidOshi

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:04 pm
DavidOshi
Ol Nem is a scary mofo!

Pretty much, yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:32 am
Mr. Kennedy
DavidOshi
Ol Nem is a scary mofo!

Pretty much, yeah.

he still scares me after 5 years of playing the games  

A5116278

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:56 am
The first Iron Maiden scared the living s**t out of me in RE4, but only because I thought it was in the room outside... I almost smashed the ******** screen in shock when it got me. I didn't hear it or anything....  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:11 am
Emperess Lu
The first Iron Maiden scared the living s**t out of me in RE4, but only because I thought it was in the room outside... I almost smashed the ******** screen in shock when it got me. I didn't hear it or anything....
Me too, I thought it was further than I thought. sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:15 am
I remember playing RE4 for the first time, I sold the infred red scope and had a tough time getting that damn card from it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:03 pm
MM-212 Beta
I remember playing RE4 for the first time, I sold the infred red scope and had a tough time getting that damn card from it.

I didn't get the scope... Just shotgunned all those b*****d Regenerators like 50 times whenever I found them. I found Incendiary Grenades worked pretty well (3 to a kill).  

Emperess Lu

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:04 pm
Emperess Lu
MM-212 Beta

I didn't get the scope... Just shotgunned all those b*****d Regenerators like 50 times whenever I found them. I found Incendiary Grenades worked pretty well (3 to a kill).

Yeah?

I was too scared to try anything but the rifle.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:07 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Emperess Lu
MM-212 Beta

Yeah?

I was too scared to try anything but the rifle.

I never even tried the rifle against the Regenerators. Since I didn't actually know where those b*****d Plagas were (being devoid of scope and all) I just thought: '******** it. I'll just blast the crap out of them. How many can there be?'

Yeah, famous last words. xD  

Emperess Lu

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:13 am
i hated it when you can hear the damm bastards but you can't see them sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:13 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
i hated it when you can hear the damm bastards but you can't see them sad

Ugh! And that raspy breathing noise they would make was horrible. Those monsters put you on the edge.  

vaughnster818

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:06 pm
I thknk the Crimson Heads are the worst. Imagine killing a zombie. You go back and the think freaking gets back up and now instead of hollding onto the rnu button you think, "Is there a sprint button?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:10 pm
PhusionStar
I thknk the Crimson Heads are the worst. Imagine killing a zombie. You go back and the think freaking gets back up and now instead of hollding onto the rnu button you think, "Is there a sprint button?"

I think they add some scare factor.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:14 am
I just had a pants-wetting moment with one of the Bella Sisters on RE4 Mercenaries...

It was the first stage (village), and I heard them coming, ran into the barn, ran out again and killed one of them. I couldn't hear the other one, so I figured she was on the other side of the stage or something.

Feeling somewhat impressed with myself for losing her, I went back into the barn to climb the ladder and take the bonus thingy.

I swear, I did NOT know that that b***h could hide *totally* soundlessly behind the barn door. I think that's the first time I've ever called a monster a 'holy ******** ********' before. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff