Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:11 pm
[[oh, i'm hurrying, don't worry]]
Skylar started into the wingardia dorms, up a couple of flights of stairs, helping Kai with Shepard just slightly; he seemed to be having a hint of trouble. "You know, I dont think it was a good idea to carry him with your injures," she said as they got to the fifth floor landing. She paused a moment, just making sure they all made it up before starting down the hall.

After a moment, they came to the room number 525. She fumbled for a moment before finding a key and inserting it into the slot, turning to hear a click. She pushed opened the door to reveal the room, stepping in as she waited behind the door for them to come in. It was exactly as it had been before anything; except, the pictures were replaced by others. "Well, make yourselves at home, kay?" she said weakly, growing a little more embarrassed again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:21 pm
[Haha, great. And my dad hasn't started yelling at me yet. xD;]

Kai frowned at Skylar's comment, clenching his teeth. "I'm fine," he grunted, though he was breathing rather heavily. "And why the hell is your room so high up?" But he continued staggering after her down the hall, waiting impatiently as she fumbled with the lock. As she opened the door, his eyes widened suddenly. He gazed around the room in shock for a moment, then turned to blink at Skylar. But then he felt a sudden wave of dizziness and hurried forward, setting Shepard quickly upon the bed and then collapsing beside it. He leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes as he head slumped forward. He was still breathing hard, now trying to catch his breath. And it didn't help that his mind was now spinning as well. Why the hell is her room just like Meghan's? he thought to himself.

Kaori was biting her lip anxiously as she followed behind Kai, ready to leap forward and steady him each time he stumbled, which seemed to be growing more often as they progressed. She waited outside as well as Skylar opened the door, eyes following as Kai rushed forward and then collapsed. She sighed and crouched in front of him, seeing the white bandages of his chest and hand not both almost completely red. She bit her lip anxiously, wishing Sai was here. He was the one who'd had the bandages originally... Speaking of which... Kaori hurried to Shepard, bowed lightly and gently took the purple stone from his hand. She held it to her chest as she stood awkwardly in the room by the bed, a couple feet from Kai.

Kei flew from Kaori's shoulder where he'd perched and landed softly on the bed, snuggling once more into Shepard's side.

[Nevermind, he's yelling now... I gotta go. ><;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:26 pm
[[ack, i'm sowwy!!]]
As soon as they walked in, Skylar shut the door behind them, watching as they all made their way over to around the bed. She gasped as she watched Kai colpase and quickly hurried into her closet. The sound of a box latch opening was heard as she took a few moments before finding a roll of bandages. She came back quickly and fell besides Kai, a little flustered; she really didn't want to change his bandages. Instead, she looked at him for a few moments, wondering if he was awake or fainted. She looked at Kaori, though, seeing her holding the purple stone. "Why don't you just try smashing it yourself?" she asked softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:44 pm
[No reason for you to apologize! ^^;]

Kaori suddenly bent down, crouching at Kai's side as she touched his arm lightly. He grunted in return, but didn't open his eyes or even more at all. Kaori bit her lip nervously as she glanced around, hearing noises from a closet. Her eyes flicked towards it, then followed Skylar as the girl returned with bandages. She blinked at the question and then stared at the stone she held. "Maybe... I wll," she murmured, then glanced back to Kai. "But first, I need to..." Her voice trailed off as she reached towards his injured hand...

...but his other shot out, gently grabbing her wrist. His eyes slowly opened, focusing upon her, though she was blurry. It looked as if three of her were there before him, and three of Skylar as well. "I can.. do it..." he grunted faintly as he slowly released her and accepted the bandages from Skylar. Then he set to work rebandaging his right hand and chest. He still worked efficiently, but a bit slower than normal. He used his teeth to pull the bandages around his hand tight, and missed a couple times before finally biting onto the end. Then he tried to begin working on his chest, leaning forward from the wall and slumping weakly forward instead. He'd ask Skylar some questions later, but for now he just wanted his head to clear first.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:16 pm
Kai grunted as he stripped the bloody bandages from his chest and added them to the ones from his hand, which he'd set on the floor before himself. He then began slowly wrapping it again, and after a moment finally finished, tying it firmly. Then he slumped back against the wall, closing his eyes again. His tail had wrapped around his waist, a sign of resignation from him.

Kaori blinked at this, never having seen him in such a state before. It couldn't all be from the injuries, could it? Her eyes widened suddenly at a thought. Was the dagger poisoned?! But she soon dismissed this idea, realizing she at least hadn't smelled any poison coming from him earlier...

Then she stood, glancing around in all directions as she positioned herself near the center of the room and away from all objects. She slowly drew her sword, then waved it hesitantly over her head to make sure she wouldn't accidentally hit the ceiling. Once sure it was out of her reach, she set the purple stone on the ground in front of her. Then she gritted her teeth, glanced around at everyone in the room, and slammed the blade down, crashing one of the sharpened edges into the stone in a two handed swing.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:23 pm
[[should it break? cuz i mean, it's shepard contraption, so we can't say anything ><] Skylar slowly stood up, hearing that Kai had stopped wrapping the bandages. She walked over to him, crouching down, before scooping up the bloody bandages. "You...should keep any of the bandage left... you're going to need it," she said softly. She stood up before making her way around Kaori who was trying to smash the jewel, before dropping the bandages in a garbage by the desk. She bit her lip, looking over her shoulder as she watched the two objects come in contact with each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:33 pm
[I don't now... I guess we have to wait for him? ><;;]  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:53 pm
[[up to you; i guess you could say it broke... but i'm not sure. so, w.e xD]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:35 pm
Nothing happened. There was a small ding. Shepard growled on the bed. " Didn't I tell you that it was incased with magic? My father knows how to undo it. When I get better I'll give it to him and he will fix. It only takes an hour. Be paitent." he said rather quietly.

He coughed a bit. Thae fall of the girl might have injured him more. He lifted his hand weakly and realized he wa spitting up blood. " It seems the master has suffered nurmerous injuries internally as a result of the fight. may we please get him to the hosptial or a kolto tank before he expires.?" said HK-47.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:42 pm
Kaori gazed blankly at the unharmed stone, her sword still set firmly against it. Then her eyes flicked towards Shepard as he spoke, and she bit her lip anxiously. "I just thought... I'd give it a try," she murmured, tail wrapping slowly around her waist. She sheathed her sword and picked up the stone, slipping it safely once more into her pocket.

She jumped slightly as Shepard coughed, then dashed to his side as she saw blood. She stared at the robot as it spoke, even though she still wasn't entirely sure what it was. "A... kolto tank?" she echoed, then blinked to refocus. "We'll take you to a hospital, ok?" She glanced at Kai, who was still out of it, and gritted her teeth. She slowly leaned down, carefully pulling Shepard's arm around her own shoulders. "I'll help you get there," she offered in determination. The look she gave Kai silenced him before he could protest.

Honestly, Kai wasn't sure he had the strength to stand right now. If he carried Shepard, he'd probably end up staggering into walls and only causing even more harm to come to him. So he stayed against the wall, eyes closing again as he grumbled irritably under his breath.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:51 pm
[[movies over xD]]
Skylar turned around fully, listening to him. "It's okay, um... Kaori," she said, hoping the name was right, as she gently patted the girls shoulder before sighing. She watched as Kaori ran over to Shepard before slowly starting over herself. "Vous avez imposibe," she whispered, rolling her eyes. "Instead of talking like he's nothing more than a pack of meat, why don't you try helping them instead?" she questioned the robot iratably, her voice soft.

She grabbed a tissue and dumped some water from a waterbottle on it before dabbing at Shepards face, whiping away some blood. "Ki shouldn't go, he's too injured," she said simply, not quite remembering Kai's name. She knew it didn't sound right, and she hoped she didn't offend him; she didn't, after all, know their names quite yet. It'd take a little longer, right? "I'd come... but if he starts coughing up as well," she started, nodding towards Kai, "we'd have some problems, wouldn't we?" She smiled weakly as she glared at the robot for no more than a second before settling a soft, gentle gaze on Kaori.

Wind.scattered_wings

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:06 pm
" Statement: You misunderstand. Either you have never encountered an assian driod before or have the intellect of a womp rat. Droids do not feel emotion unless installed with a chip. My master wished me to be cold and ruthless so that is how I was programmed. i have been since my first master" said Hk-47 as he followed them.

Shepard was fading fast. His world was getting spinny and soon he was out l;ike a light. His wearyness had finally caught up to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:19 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:35 pm
[Sorry! I had dinner. xP]

Kaori's eyes flicked back towards Skylar as the girl spoke, her head tilting slightly. She watched her as she dabbed the blood from Shepard's mouth, then sighed quietly, shifting her hold upon him. She paused for a moment, biting her lip, then hesitantly spoke. "Yes, I... don't want to leave Kai alone," she murmured anxiously. She still wasn't sure what was wrong with him, but was half hoping, half assuming that he'd simply worked himself too hard with his injuries.

She blinked at the robot as he spoke again, then glanced back at Shepard to see if he'd say anything. A wave of panic rushed through her as she quickly started towards the door, half carrying the boy along with her. His feet were dragging on the ground, but there was really nothing she could do about that. Maybe if that robot would help her though... She shot him a look, then glanced back at Skylar. "I've got it covered," she said with a weak smile, then blinked as she stammered. "Um, no... I'd be thankful if you could look after Kai. I'm very sorry to bother you with this."

Kai grunted, forcing one eye open in time to see Kaori hurrying from the room. He blinked several times, trying to clear his vision but it remained blurry. He muttered something else under his breath, hating the fact he felt so weak and useless right now. He wasn't even sure why he was feeling this way, but he did know the pounding in his head wasn't letting up at all.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff