Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:26 pm
Paper felt a shift in Black's demeanor shortly after coming into the laundrymat.
He told her to put her clothes in a dryer and as he said so she looked to the washers thinking of of her dirty clothes.
But each washer was full of dark water and looking to them made her hold Black's hand a little tighter.

She looked at his eyes and his gaze was focused on the washers. She set her knapsack and most clothing on a counter. Opening up her knapsack she pulled out her fixed blade and kept her attention divided between Black and the dark waters in the washers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:33 pm
Black noticed Paper get out a blade, " Figures I can't protect a girl like that from everything," thought he. Going towards the two washers he looked into the one closer to the door and had his blade ready to strike.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:41 pm
Something Has Happened
The first washer bursts open and dark water gushes forth.

Contents of the first washer:
Black's Mithril Gauntlets

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:43 pm
Paper stood back and was ready for whatever was going to come out at them.

The first washer Black approached violently opened from the water pressure inside. She didn't see anything come out, "Black...is something in there?"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 pm
Something Has Happened
The fourth washer has opened, and with the explosion of dark water has come a creature.

Description of Creature:
9 feet long, 7 tentacles, 2 mouths, 2 rows of teeth in each mouth, 3 eyes.

Creature has flung out a tentacle and grabbed the character:

Paper, around the waist.

The character:

Paper

Is currently in the air, being held onto by a tentacle.

The Creature is currently making it's way out of the washer and coming toward the character:

Black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:56 pm
Once Paper had asked her question, another washer burst and a tentacle flew out at her and wrapped itself around her waist.

She screamed and attempted to stab the tentacle but it's skin was thick and rubbery so her blade only veered off.
She was then lifted into the air and she struggled while watching the tentacle's source pull it's way from the washer.

Paper could only stare wide-eyed, mouth open. She struggled again to be free and this time made a slash at the limb that held her.

This cut, but not deep. And this time she could scream, and she did for Black.

"BLACK!!!!!!"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:06 pm
" Die you b*****d creature, I didn't say you could touch her," roared black in rage.

Taking his blade he cut through the tentacle holding Paper, and then unleashed the lasrgest amount of flame he had in years and sent the whole creature ablaze.

As he did all this he caught Paper in his arms before she touched the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Something Has Happened
Aforementioned Washer-Tentacle creature;
Deafeated by the character:

Black

(Check the new Monster/Creature Etiquette entry on the front page for more information.)

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:12 pm
Paper watched the flames of Black's blade cut through the tentacle that held her. She fell and she knew she would hit the floor. Braced for the impact she tensed her body, but as swiftly as the limb was severed, Black was underneath and caught her effortlessly.
With one arm around Paper his other thrust his blade and fire engulfed the monster.

She could only stare at charred remains, breathing heavily, chest pounding while in Black's embrace.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:33 pm
Seeing the charred creature black felt a little wossey. He went over and picked up his guantlets, and put them on while carrying Paper.

"Maybe we should do all of this later, it dosn't seem the safest right now." said black starting towards the door of the laundrymat. "We can come back for your clothes when this rain stops, ok?" asked black.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:39 pm
Paper shivered and a breath shook through her.

"Okay," she agreed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:50 pm
Black hurried through the rain and then through the halls o return to his room as quickly as possible. When he and Paper got there he put her on his bed then proceded to lie on the other side of it as to gain some energy back in case somthing happened.

"Are you feeling a bit better Miss Paper?"asked black quietly, but sincerely.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:55 pm
Paper rolled on her side and eased her body a bit closer to Black and his body heat.

"Yeah, I feel better. I'm worried about that thing...but I do feel better," she admitted.

"Do you feel okay? Seemed like what you did in there shoulda taken some of it out of you," she whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:59 pm
Blacked rolled over as to just be close to Paper.

"Im glad that you're fine, and don't worry about me it's just been a while since i've used energy like that i'm fine," said black looking into Paper's eyes.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:33 pm
After what just happened everything in the world seemed strange. Somewhat unfamiliar. Like walking past a tall wall everyday and disregarding it as just a wall. But then one day you climb the wall and it turns out the ocean is on the other side. It wasn't like it was a bad thing to know there was more in the world, it was just a new knowing that needed to get used to.

Paper swept her body close to Black and looked at him. She didn't know what to do.

Things had been so...unexpected these past few days and so much was unsure. But being near to Black seemed to cause everything else to be muted in the background. He was strong and real, and he felt like the only tangible thing she knew.

She put a hand to his chest and felt his heartbeating. It was comforting and soothing.

"Black...I don't know what to do. I mean, what is even possible right now? Or how much is possible right now?" Paper thought outloud.

"I'm tired..." she breathed.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces