Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:33 am
Vixen13
I don't think it would take as much energy as you would initially think. It works on a different basis than carb=energy=muscles moving. *shrugs*

heh... Monks are hot. xd Sorry... bad joke... ninja

Also, it wouldn't just be their back which heated up, all over their body, blood would be pumping faster and losing heat into the ground and air around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:49 am
I like to telepathically talk with my cat. I've even seen the cat version of God's lair, heaven, domain, whatever you want to call it.  

Guitarhero356

Mankati

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:48 am
I am having fun with matches lately, I can get a dead match and make it burn ember but after awhile my head starts to hurt... I like Lycans ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:06 pm
Well I can see the future. Sometimes the good things that will happen in a persons life then sometimes the Bad. Its not all fun and games. I've forseen then witness the unthinkable. So am I happy? At times yes. but then....

Then again like many of you I can see sprites and talk to them. There are tims when they will be the ones to come and warn me if I don't go and do some about a topic.  

Lady Phantom Angel

Friendly Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:07 am
PhantomAngela
Well I can see the future. Sometimes the good things that will happen in a persons life then sometimes the Bad. Its not all fun and games. I've forseen then witness the unthinkable. So am I happy? At times yes. but then....

Then again like many of you I can see sprites and talk to them. There are tims when they will be the ones to come and warn me if I don't go and do some about a topic.

I haven't learned that ability yet. confused Sounds fun though and I'm sure I'll learn someday. I do want to know how you are sure that whatever you see is the future? When do you see it? Where?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:46 pm
Woah... Something weird happened this morning. It was about 3:00 AM. I woke up for some strange reason. I was going to go back to sleep but something felt strange. I turned around, to look at the clock. Since I was sleeping, everything was blurry. I could barely read the clock. The strange thing is that I saw something. A blue ball of sorts. It's fuzzy in my head now and I'm doubting it myself but I can remember remembering it earlier today. I was sure I saw it. Perhaps, I'm learning to see spirits? I'm 14.5 years old and I may be reaching the age when I'm ready for it. ^_^  

VivoDePyre

Lady Phantom Angel

Friendly Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:55 pm
It take time Pyrokin. ^^ I didn't really didn't start seeing things more clearly I should say until I was around 16  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:43 pm
The only real proven phisically effected power there is is ESP (Extra-Sensory Perception) I.E. The ability to sence when someone is around that you can't see, hear, feel, smell, or (heh) taste. It is used during seances to "feel" the entity and aleart everyone of it's presance.  

Kevalan

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:58 pm
Kevalan
The only real proven phisically effected power there is is ESP (Extra-Sensory Perception) I.E. The ability to sence when someone is around that you can't see, hear, feel, smell, or (heh) taste. It is used during seances to "feel" the entity and aleart everyone of it's presance.

Actually, that hasn't been proven. A lot of the time it is just normal run of the mill paranoia.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:55 pm
but alot of time there right, and those paranoid people only seem to really act up if there is someone there.  

Kevalan

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:24 pm
Kevalan
but alot of time there right, and those paranoid people only seem to really act up if there is someone there.

Jagged is right though. Any type of psychic powers have yet to be proven. To be honest, it's hard for me to tell the difference between the two because of paranoia. Alot of my paranoia comes from not being able to tell the difference between my senses hightening and me sensing something. It's quite annoying at night time. Because of my strange ability, things only seem strange at night, thus causing a fear of it for me. As much as I tell myself that, the fear doesn't go away. Anyway, At night time, everything sets a signal off for me. My hightened senses induce paranoia. I start thinking I sense something near by, when really nothing is. Atleast, that I know of. It's one of the many things I'm curious about.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:36 am
How can you say you are learning it? How can you say you are perfecting it in someway, you could say you are training for it or something, better yet how are you sure there is an age to see ghost, some children see it at the age of 3-5 and lose it at older ages. Now a better question would be, are you starting to believe in ghosts, are you accually trying to see them, some days they will seem likes balls of spiritual projections, or sometimes just a ball of fuzz, and sometimes they will be full blown body versions. I just doubt some people learn it, it requires that you believe in them, and if they want you to see them.  

Mankati

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Mankati
How can you say you are learning it? How can you say you are perfecting it in someway, you could say you are training for it or something, better yet how are you sure there is an age to see ghost, some children see it at the age of 3-5 and lose it at older ages. Now a better question would be, are you starting to believe in ghosts, are you accually trying to see them, some days they will seem likes balls of spiritual projections, or sometimes just a ball of fuzz, and sometimes they will be full blown body versions. I just doubt some people learn it, it requires that you believe in them, and if they want you to see them.

What? That didn't make a lick of sense. I've been doing training relating to energy control and supply. At first, I could only sense. Now, I think I've gotten good enough to see instead of just feel. I wasn't born with the ablility. ¬_¬  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:55 pm
I'm saying, that you don't have to train to see them. I'm saying is whether the ghosts want you to see them or not, it doesn't matter if you have control on energy. I still think it's the ghost's choice, and forcing them to appear would maybe weaken or make them angry.  

Mankati

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:00 pm
Mankati
I'm saying, that you don't have to train to see them. I'm saying is whether the ghosts want you to see them or not, it doesn't matter if you have control on energy. I still think it's the ghost's choice, and forcing them to appear would maybe weaken or make them angry.

Let me rephrase that then. I'm becoming more sensative to it.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff