Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LB-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:22 pm
My name is L.B.-chan, but you can call me LB or whatever. I am 17 years old (turning 18 in Nov.) and am going into my first year of college. I am in love with anime and worship Son Goten and Bakura Ryou like its no ones business. xd I have two cats which I love very much. =^.^= I also have an obsession with the name Fenburt. 3nodding

I am Agnostic, although I was raised in a caothlic upbringing and my parents still believe in God.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:47 pm
Hello, my name is Justin, Im 15 and have no obsessions that I can think of right now. Umm what is more to say about me... I am atheist and find it very hard to believe in the concepts of most religions. I have very strong beliefs and more then once I have gotten in trouble for not dropping my opinions.  

[.Disposable Dweeb.]

Stonerose_Mulligan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:26 pm
Hello,

My name is Mulligan (t/n Kristen) and I'm a girl! I'm also a dedicated atheist (once wrote a paper on my faith in atheism).

Thanks to [_caustic_] for inviting me, I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:54 pm
Welcome to our deadly lair.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

ViolaCure

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:47 am
Uh...hi. ^^ I guess this is my intro.

I'm 17...live in Vegas...obviously an athiest...and I have pet bunnies. And slinkies and NIN rocks. *nodnods* whee  

EgyptianVodka

Viva la Courtney

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:07 pm
Hewwo~ My name is Cami, I'm 15 and I live in Indiana. Um.. obsessions would be Anime, Yaoi, and multiple other things~ Just to let everyone know. I am BI. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:38 pm
My name's Rachel, but everyone calls me bunny. Uncapitalized, cause I'm cool like that. I write relatively well for my age, which is fifteen, and I draw- probably not well. I take Spanish, Japanese, and a bit of French.

Reading is my most time-consuming hobby, and I manage to read at least a couple hundred books a year. I pirate mp3s as my second hobby, mostly of up-and-coming Jrock bands and solo artists. I also made stained glass windows for a short time.

I've been through a lot, and haven't believed in the Christian or any other religion's gods, ever. I don't believe in the term "bisexual," but I have been attracted to both men and women over the years. Love as thou wilt, as Jacqueline Carey writes.

Anyhow, I'm happy to join this guild, and I will contribute to it as best I can.

どうぞよろしくおねがいします!  

bloody.bunny

MightyWeresquid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:12 am
Introduce myself, eh?
Gname: (~)Glacthor6(~)
Joined Gaia: July 19, 2005 (Bah. Sue me, I'm relatively new. My friend got me into Gaia, and it's...well...an interesting place if you could call it that. Hehe.)
Education: Freshman xp
Interests: I like reading, writing, drawing, anime, manga, video games, technology, science, the Intarweb, Rock music (No Emo xp ), RPing (sometimes neutral ), and Fantasy stuff.

Bleh. That's all of the interesting stuff about me. Enjoy, dammit! blaugh
Hmm. As of late, I had no idea there was an atheist guild and was very happy to have found one. I hope I will have fun chatting to my fellow nonbelievers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:16 pm
I'm Lucas, a.k.a. taciturn_37. I'm agnostic.
In my spare time I usually go to the movies with friends or bike or weightlift. I do too much to list. Favorite type of music is rock, but not punk rock. I hate punk rock and rap.  

[Lucas]

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:56 am
WELCOME U R NOW TEH 1337 ROFL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:29 pm
Hello everyone!

Name in real life: Laura
Education: Junior
Intrests: I am a bowling freak, I love animals and plan to major in animal behavoirs. I love leopards too!! n_n Awww 4laugh  

Kiara Celeste

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:00 pm
Hi everyone! Wow, 11 pages of introductions, I'll never remember which one of you is which! (Well, I've been in my current school for six months now and there are still a few of my classmates whose names I still don't remember, so don't expect me to be able to learn your names)

Anyway, I've only just started my account on Gaia Online yesterday. I go by the username "The MoUsY spell-checker" or variants of it depending on the character limit of each site. Anyone recognise the name from other sites? I'd be surprised if anyone actually does. Just call me Mousy, most people do.

My name is Kerry and I'll be 16 soon (my birthday is on the 30th of September, during the holidays! YAY!). I'm in year 11 and I'll be in year 12 next term (after the holiday in September). This is actually the weekend between my two weeks of yearly exams and I'm here... Really shows how easily distracted I am. I like NIN, and I also like Frickin' A and Jill Sobule. (There are many others that I like too, but I won't list all of them here or this will get really long)

I'm an atheist because I find most religious ideas hard to accept. Ironically, I go to a school of the Uniting Church. Luckily, in biology they teach evolution and not creationism. razz

Hmm, this is getting long.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:08 pm
The MoUsY spell-checker
Hi everyone! Wow, 11 pages of introductions, I'll never remember which one of you is which! (Well, I've been in my current school for six months now and there are still a few of my classmates whose names I still don't remember, so don't expect me to be able to learn your names)

Anyway, I've only just started my account on Gaia Online yesterday. I go by the username "The MoUsY spell-checker" or variants of it depending on the character limit of each site. Anyone recognise the name from other sites? I'd be surprised if anyone actually does. Just call me Mousy, most people do.

My name is Kerry and I'll be 16 soon (my birthday is on the 30th of September, during the holidays! YAY!). I'm in year 11 and I'll be in year 12 next term (after the holiday in September). This is actually the weekend between my two weeks of yearly exams and I'm here... Really shows how easily distracted I am.
I like NIN , and I also like Frickin' A and Jill Sobule. (There are many others that I like too, but I won't list all of them here or this will get really long)

I'm an atheist because I find most religious ideas hard to accept. Ironically, I go to a school of the Uniting Church. Luckily, in biology they teach evolution and not creationism. razz

Hmm, this is getting long.

whee Selective reading xP
Welcome everybody^.^ ESCAPE NOW WHILE YOU CAN!!!  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Grand Moff Locket

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:20 am
Cami_Kaminari
Hewwo~ My name is Cami, I'm 15 and I live in Indiana. Um.. obsessions would be Anime, Yaoi, and multiple other things~ Just to let everyone know. I am BI. 3nodding blaugh
Your sig is way too big :BBB  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces