Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Petpeeves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
As far as I'm concerned, the best thing about Ganon was the boss fight at the end of Ocarina of Time. Man, that was a fun one.
I don't like ganon nor captain falcon in the Smash Borthers series. They dreep my out with ttheit gay grabbing mood. I mean they even lean backwards and their....I'm not going into detail but their big technique move is jsut gay! My cousins call Captian Falcon gay man and then Ganon constipation man. They always find nicknames for them. I'll list them after I do something else.

Edit: okay here are some of the nick names I've remembered, though not all characters have nick names.

Princess Peach= Miss b***h or Princess b***h
Ganon=Gayman two or Constipation man
Captain Falcon=Gayman
Young Link=Midget
......well actually that's it we never palyed with the other ones, well I always used MArth and roy, but I never bothered with nick names.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:52 am
I'm not a fan of Super Smash Bros. It's a cool concept, but an overrated game. There's a lot of characters from different franchises. But the thing is, mot of those franchises are old and, well, dead. Earthbound was cool back in the day, but Nes isn't relevant anymore. And who even heard of this Marth?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:52 am
You'd be surprised, Bio.

Brawl was, and even though I love the hell out of it, I'm going to have to agree with Bio on this, a bit overrated. Way too much build up can obviously lead to a let down...But the game did entertain me for six months after I bought it...It's collecting dust now, though, ha ha.

Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss battle was my favorite final boss fight, like, ever...Until Twilight Princess came along...Man they just keep improving, I love it! Talk about a game with major build up that totally delivered!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 pm
I mean, it's an alright game, but look at it this way... If it was the only good game on the Wii, would the Wii be worth buying? I honestly wouldn't say so, meaning I wouldn't call it a killer app. Hell, you don't even get to use the Wii controls to their full potential on it. You could play the whole game with a Gamecube controller, which means that aside from a slight graphical improvement, it might as well just be on the GameCube.

But anyway, topic.

I think after Code Veronica, Claire's pet peeve would be blondes. Men or women.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:29 pm
More like men and women, if you know what I mean. :XP:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Canas Renvall

And Men-women. xd  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 pm
AngelaAshford
Canas Renvall

And Men-women. xd
No I think she hates crossdressers, I seriously think Alfread was doing it for hs pure enjoyment, and not becaus he's crazy. Geez Spencer picks the weirdest guys, but at the same time you need one aevery now and then to make the game worth playing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 pm
Well, the blonde's thing fits much better. Wesker is blonde... and he kicked her a**.

hahaha  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 pm
NotteRequiem
Well, the blonde's thing fits much better. Wesker is blonde... and he kicked her a**.

hahaha
That's partially what I was referring to, yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:47 am
NotteRequiem

hahaha

I got really irked that she didn't get any physical damage after that scene. She had the s**t beaten out of her and yet, not a scratch!  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am
AngelaAshford
I got really irked that she didn't get any physical damage after that scene. She had the s**t beaten out of her and yet, not a scratch!

Barry got pimp smacked by the Tyrant, and he was okay.
Hell, Billy plummeted down into a dark abyss, and ended up in the water, in a water processing plant. And he came out new and shiny.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 am
Well, I have heard that green and red herb mixture can work wonders...  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 pm
AngelaAshford
Canas Renvall

And Men-women. xd

That's what I meant. :XP:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AngelaAshford

Barry got pimp smacked by the Tyrant, and he was okay.
Hell, Billy plummeted down into a dark abyss, and ended up in the water, in a water processing plant. And he came out new and shiny.

I think it's a new form of advertising." Always getting pimp slapped, or falling down things because of your clumsiness? Tired of getting bruises and noticable dirty on your clothes? Fear not children and parents. Capcom proudly presesnts the new 'Shiny Fine Cream', sure to make your day when the bad guys find out that their evil actions didn't do s**t to your body. Just apply it too your entire body before going into a fight or dangerous area. Stays on for twenty-fours hours.It's that simple. Warning: due to the fact that it only makes it look like nothing happened you'll still feel the pain, or have that gross dirty feeling."  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But the thing is, mot of those franchises are old and, well, dead. Earthbound was cool back in the day, but Nes isn't relevant anymore. And who even heard of this Marth?

As someone who grew up with NES, I'd say it's quite relevant. For me, anyway. I have a lot of fond memories of those games. And Mario versus Sonic? Back in the 90's, that's something you'd never even dream of seeing. Now I can pop in Brawl and actually play it out. Pretty cool. I mainly bought the Wii for the Virtual Console, so I'm definitely into the oldschool stuff.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff